PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.0.15

The248
31.10.10, 02:14

Change Log

Fixed all know bugs.

Requirements

mRatio requires .net framework 2.0 to run properly (Only if are running mR on Windows)
Mono (http://www.mono-project.com/) (Only if are running mR outside Windows environment)
Permission to create/modify/delete files on it's folder and sub folders
Permission to make/receive internet connections.

How To Run (On Windows)

Extract mRatio.exe and mRatioClients to a folder at your choice
Run mRatio.exe

Things You Should Know

Files included in the package:
[FILE] mRatio.exe = Main executable, mRatio core
[FILE] jreinfo.jar = Run this file for automatically mRMonoInfo.txt creation (Only required if you use Mono)
[FOLDER] mRatioClients = Contains all the emulations available (*.mRClient)

Files created by mRatio:
[FILE] mRatio.mRConfig = mRatio settings
[FOLDER] mRatioTorrents = Contains information on saved torrents (*.mRSave)
[FILE] mRLog.txt = Information about errors saved by mRatio, helps fixing future problems
[FILE] mRMonoInfo.txt = Required information if want to use Azureus emulation (Only if you use Mono)

Any other file/folder on mRatio directory does not belongs to mRatio

Limitations:

Max upload speed per torrent = 2mb/s
Max download speed per torrent = 10mb/s
Unable to use uTorrent emulation

Confidence System

What is it?

It's a system that allows to control upload speeds of multiple torrents at the same time, making cheating easier when you have a lot of torrents in the list.

How does it work

It works based on the maximum upload speed per tracker and the trust you have in each torrent.

Interface

Smilies:
N = Do not use confidence system, means the torrent will run manually controlled by you
1 = Low trust in that torrent, the program should be careful with speeds on that torrent
5 = It's a good torrent to cheat on, the program should give higher speed to that torrent

Trackers:
Controls the maximum upload speed per tracker, means the total speed of all torrents associated with the tracker with at least '1' smiley should never go higher than the specified value.
Default maximum speed is 100Kb/s.

In Practice

After adding a torrent, define the trust you have on it.
For example, you can give an old torrent or a torrent with low peers/leechers 1 or 2 smilies, while a torrent with lots of peers can be given 3 or 4 smilies, finally if you know thats a very good torrent to cheat on you can give it 5 smilies.
Do that to every torrent you want the program to automatically control.
Now go to trackers speeds, and define the maximum upload speed per tracker.
Start the torrents and you will notice they are fully automatic on upload speed.

Example:

Torrents:

Torrent / Tracker / Number smilies:
a - TL, 2 smilies
b - TL, 4 smilies
c - TL, 0 smilies
d - FTN, 1 smiley
e - FTN, 0 smilies
f - TL, 1 smiley

Trackers:
TL max upload speed = 200 Kb/s
FTN max upload speed = 35 Kb/s

For the program this means:
Torrent, c and e, don't have smilies so they are manually controlled by the user, the system as no effect on them.
Upload speeds, a + b + f < 200Kb/s
d upload speed < 35 Kb/s
Because torrent b as 4 smilies is upload speed is going to be bigger than torrent a and torrent f that have less smilies.
b upload speed > a upload speed > f upload speed but all speeds together are less than 200kb/s

Note:
Changing the maximum upload speed per tracker, adding a new torrents or changing the trust on any torrent makes the program reevaluate the speeds.

How To Disable/Avoid Confidence System

All torrents should be 0 smilies (N), if you want you can hide the trackers by pressing right click and deselecting "Show Trackers".

Password

I6aToJpEBKwQ6ER8arzZ

saebrtooth
31.10.10, 04:52
Thank you The248

The old errors causing the previous versions mRatio to crash and not behave are gone. Its a completely new mRatio able to easily go head to head with RM and even surpass it in many respects

:top:

Vation
31.10.10, 06:07
As I understand limitations are code based not the c#. Could at least you triple the limits to 30/6 Mb/s?
Why it is not possible to make uT client?
Client files are not so fresh. There is no manual to make one and they are in some unusual format. How to make one?

The248
31.10.10, 12:45
As I understand limitations are code based not the c#. Could at least you triple the limits to 30/6 Mb/s?
Maybe in the next version.

Why it is not possible to make uT client?
Special emulation, special treatment.

Client files are not so fresh. There is no manual to make one and they are in some unusual format. How to make one?
Maybe the best way is someone opening a new thread so that new clients can be posted there, people will download only the clients they are interested on.
Anyway heres a post from cheatuga (mRatio 3.0.10 thread) with some new clients files:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22558&page=4#post233206

Gapo
31.10.10, 13:09
Maybe the best way is someone opening a new thread so that new clients can be posted there, people will download only the clients they are interested on.
Anyway heres a post from cheatuga (mRatio 3.0.10 thread) with some new clients files:

But how can we make client files for mRatio?

NOTE for anon or other mods: Change the sticky with this one :gwink:

The248
31.10.10, 13:32
You can't only people of my trust can.

Vation
31.10.10, 15:05
You can't only people of my trust can.

So you say that client files are compiled. Problem is that client files in opposite to RM are not transparent. It is harder to know in case of problem if mR or client file has files failed.

mmmmm
31.10.10, 17:20
But how can we make client files for mRatio?
There are a team now for that just ask for client.

It is harder to know in case of problem if mR or client file has files failed.
Don't worry anon still here and he will test it if someone else make the client.

cheatuga
31.10.10, 17:22
So you say that client files are compiled. Problem is that client files in opposite to RM are not transparent. It is harder to know in case of problem if mR or client file has files failed.
Well anyone is able to do a Internet Sniff and compare with the original client for see if there is any error with the client file. Who creates the clients normally confirm and test for check if announces are correct.

Gapo
31.10.10, 17:28
There are a team now for that just ask for client.

Who's in the team and who to ask? Can you make a thread so we can make requests?

mmmmm
31.10.10, 17:39
Who's in the team and who to ask? Can you make a thread so we can make requests?

I don't know who's in the team but anon make client before means what?
ask here in the topic , or one from the team can open new topic in member area and post them.

anon
31.10.10, 17:40
or one from the team can open new topic in member area and post them.

Was just going to suggest that :gsmile:

Needless to say, it's up to The248, since he's the coder.

Gapo
31.10.10, 18:08
Was just going to suggest that :gsmile:

Needless to say, it's up to The248, since he's the coder.

He suggested this himself:

EDIT: You missed my note above (#5), anon :gcry:

anon
31.10.10, 18:09
Yeah, I know. Just thought I'd let him have the last word anyway. :ggrin:

MrBaby
31.10.10, 18:31
hummm now i am feeling batter :) Because there is Stable on Windows7 and Some more Reliable. but just i have 1 question if i need more high upload speed up to 2 mb, can i increse upload speed up to 2 mb ??????

anon
31.10.10, 18:32
if i need more high upload speed up to 2 mb, can i increse upload speed up to 2 mb ??????

Limitations:
Max upload speed per torrent = 2mb/s

*one character*

The248
31.10.10, 21:57
Yeah, I know. Just thought I'd let him have the last word anyway. :ggrin:
Just do what you guys think it's better and easier for the community :top:
As long as i don't have to do anything i'm cool with it ... lazy i know :P

sniper5406
01.11.10, 03:30
i don't think its work in win7 64bits

i get this error: mRatio has stopped working ??? can any one help me :-(

EDIT: ok guys its work now i only restart my pc SORRY...

THANKS...

MrBaby
01.11.10, 12:07
i don't think its work in win7 64bits

i get this error: mRatio has stopped working ??? can any one help me :-(

whats windows version do you use ???
if you are using Windows7 then you go to Mratio.exe Setup and right click and after you Click Run As Administrator then you check

Dr.house
01.11.10, 12:49
at mR 3.0.10 you said that you will fix problem with Rvtt in new version , now are you fixed ?

anon
01.11.10, 13:13
at mR 3.0.10 you said that you will fix problem with Rvtt in new version , now are you fixed ?

The changelog reads "fixed all known bugs". :unsure:

jacksbi
01.11.10, 14:40
i am facing the wierd problem i am shown as connectable sometimes and unconnectable after sometime.

in utorrent i am always shown as connectable but using mratio it is showing as connectable for sometime if i stop all torrents and start again it is showing as not connectable.

i have portforwarded and done everything.

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

if i exit and restart mratio it is again showing as connectable if i stop all the torrents and start again it is showing as not connectable.

saebrtooth
01.11.10, 14:47
You will find that is the case with most toolz, however The248 was able to tweak mRatio on some trackers to make it look connectable a lot of the time.
Even if u use Vuze u will get this so its not neccessarily a big issue

Which tracker was it

jacksbi
01.11.10, 16:21
You will find that is the case with most toolz, however The248 was able to tweak mRatio on some trackers to make it look connectable a lot of the time.
Even if u use Vuze u will get this so its not neccessarily a big issue

Which tracker was it

every tracker i am facing the same problem

when i use to check the port sometime i am getting

"Success: I can see your service on x.x.x.x on port (xxxxx)"
Your ISP is not blocking port xxxxx

Error: I could not see your service on x.x.x.x on port (xxxxx)
Reason: Connection refused

i am getting like this sometimes

i have checked the port using

Open Port Check Tool (http://www.canyouseeme.org/)

The248
01.11.10, 23:01
If it shows as connectable and unconnectable randomly is not mR bug, something is blocking the connections.
It could be mR problem if it never showed connectable or if it started as connectable and then became unconnectable with time, but randomly it's unlikely to be mR fault.

LittleCow
02.11.10, 22:34
This is my post from another theard:

Hi.

I have internal IP adress and my ISP give me external IP address but as an option. I must use this option:

On uTorrent I use "IP Hostname to report to tracker".
On rtorrent I use "IP = xxxxxx ".

Today I use RM and I add to client file: "&amp;ip=xxxxxx".
mRatio supports this feature?

anon
02.11.10, 22:36
mRatio supports this feature?

No (as far as I know).

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Shouldn't be hard to add, though.

The248
03.11.10, 20:49
Ill see what i can do in a future version.

TSOL
06.11.10, 09:15
We need to make a list of trackers this works on. So far i've tested waffles and it works beautifully. Thanks The248!

cheatuga
06.11.10, 12:04
We need to make a list of trackers this works on. So far i've tested waffles and it works beautifully. Thanks The248!

It should work in any tracker.

saebrtooth
06.11.10, 14:19

This is a All-New mRatio all known bugs have been fixed
Uses very little memory
Uses very little CPU
Is able to hold, lol, Im not sure myself, how many torrents? But I havent encountered a limit yet :biggrin:
Many new client files thanks to The248 and of course cheatuga and all working

anon
06.11.10, 17:38
So far i've tested waffles and it works beautifully.

used at Bitme and work perfectly

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17764

Thank you!

ZaDaval
11.11.10, 17:56
Hi all

First thanks The248 for this great one :)

i want to ask you about some thing :)

will it work with BitMe ???? :confused:

cheers

seldom
11.11.10, 18:21

Just click on the link in my signature, type in BitMe + mratio and you will find yourself :)

anon
11.11.10, 19:11

:wsearch:

15.11.10, 20:29
i have couple of questions for mRatio
1- cant you cancel the limit of 2mb and make it unlimited??
2- why does it give you 45kb/s even with 5 stars when i set upload to be 10times higher than that

anon
15.11.10, 20:31
2- why does it give you 45kb/s even with 5 stars when i set upload to be 10times higher than that

I'm pretty sure there's a very good reason. Did you try reading below "In Practice" in the confidence system explanation? :gshifty:

CoreCore
15.11.10, 22:26
I think I found a bug. On some trackers its not getting back the peer list at all. It keep Seeders & Leechers at ? the hole time its connected to the tracker.

PM me if you need the sites that its not getting the list from.

anon
15.11.10, 22:27
I think I found a bug. On some trackers its not getting back the peer list at all. It keep Seeders & Leechers at ? the hole time its connected to the tracker.

Normal behavior if the amounts aren't returned in announces, since mR can't scrape.

CoreCore
17.11.10, 22:24
Oh it does not scrape. Ok, did not relies that. Then I guess all is fine that I can see hehe

Rev
28.11.10, 10:40
Probably this is going to be the most dump question ever but I need to be sure :P
mRatio affect any other bandwidth limit? Like if Im using a vpn connection with limited bandwidth. mRatio can affect the bandwidth I used? Or like the montly connection usage with my ISP?

mmmmm
28.11.10, 11:57
Probably this is going to be the most dump question ever but I need to be sure :P
mRatio affect any other bandwidth limit? Like if Im using a vpn connection with limited bandwidth. mRatio can affect the bandwidth I used? Or like the montly connection usage with my ISP?

All these tools send only the announce ,it doesn't download or upload any data for real just fake.

Rev
28.11.10, 13:14
All these tools send only the announce ,it doesn't download or upload any data for real just fake.

Thank you for the answer.

I got one more question:

When I have to use mRatio?

Example:
I download the torrent and I download the file with utorrent.
Do I start use mRatio after the download is completed? During?

Im sorry, Its just Im new. I really searched for faq but I didnt find any about mRatio.

Thank you for your help

anon
28.11.10, 17:33

Yes, of course it does, but only at a rate of 1-2 KB per announce. It doesn't matter if you fake a terabyte with it.

When I have to use mRatio?

Example:
I download the torrent and I download the file with utorrent.
Do I start use mRatio after the download is completed? During?

Well, firstly, there's no uTorrent emulation in mRatio, so that's out of the question.

I'd advice you to search a bit more, as this question has been answered lots of times already.

bigbangtheory
29.11.10, 03:20
First of all, awesome tool man, love how i can add unlimited torrents into the one window :) and all the stats it gives like total time running and stuff.
Found a little bug
warning: timeout while waiting for data from the tracker

Ok, so for 1 mRatio i have 150 torrents in the list.
When i open it up and start them all around 50 of them dont start (the rest of them do) due to "warning: timeout while waiting for data from the tracker" so i have to stop those 50 manually and and them again. (then they work fine)

Any enlightenment, is this a bug or is it just because i have so many torrents running? Anyhow its pretty annoying clicking "stop" on 50 torrents and starting them again.

But yeah other than that mR is awesome :)
I would really like to see tabs, it would be alot easier to manage my torrents that way :)

Instab
29.11.10, 03:24
that might be a network overload on your side. also if too many torrents are from the same tracker the tracker could have some sort of anti-flooding stuff running

bigbangtheory
29.11.10, 05:22
Oh ok, its just that anon told me to report it incase it was a bug.
But when there is a timeout error, why doesnt the torrent stop? how come you have to stop is manually?

And is there a way to start a selection of torrents at a time?
eg out of the 100, select 50 to be started?

and it would be great if OP could code a search function into mR, make managing torrents alot easier :)

Instab
29.11.10, 06:28
Oh ok, its just that anon told me to report it incase it was a bug.

sure, it's fine. the more feedback the better

But when there is a timeout error, why dösnt the torrent stop? how come you have to stop is manually?

And is there a way to start a selection of torrents at a time?
eg out of the 100, select 50 to be started?

and it would be great if OP could code a search function into mR, make managing torrents alot easier :)

good ideas imho. i'm sure The248 will take them into consideration

bigbangtheory
29.11.10, 09:12
sure, it's fine. the more feedback the better

good ideas imho. i'm sure The248 will take them into consideration

ahk, i noticed you deleted my post, so its not a bug as such or cannot be fixed?

ParamouR
29.11.10, 09:27
Hi The248,

Wonderful this works very well for me, I feel this more easy to FAKE than RM. Specially the preview on the Rate to Download/Upload it converts from Bits into Bytes. Also the interface looks very dashing. I feel to use more of Java now ;) I never knew Java app+ are so smooth.

A suggestion
As someone else also requested, please put the option to search for torrents or atleast in a normal PC Version of mRatio. You divide them in two like someone made two versions of their MoD the lite and the normal PC version.

PS: #1 Is it possible to change the logo/icon of mRatio to something different?
#2 I suppose rTorrent is for Seed-BoX. If I use that Client isn't there a possibility that the Staff may ask for a Proof?

Don't hit on me now ;| Just asking guys!!

cheatos
29.11.10, 11:31
Also the interface looks very dashing. I feel to use more of Java now ;) I never knew Java app+ are so smooth.

mRatio wasn't coded in Java.
But yes Java does have some interesting GUIs, take a look at jDownloader for example.

mmmmm
29.11.10, 11:58
I would really like to see tabs, it would be alot easier to manage my torrents that way :)

I prefer the old theme ,if The248 add it with the current it will be nice.

anon
29.11.10, 13:21
that might be a network overload on your side. also if too many torrents are from the same tracker the tracker could have some sort of anti-flooding stuff running

True. I guess limiting the amount of torrents that can be announcing at the same time to 50 and "queuing" the rest (I'm talking about announces, not running status) would solve it. I think in uTorrent, this is controlled by the max half-open connections thingy, since What.cd's tracker won't take more than 20 and will refuse connections if you set it higher.

But when there is a timeout error, why doesnt the torrent stop? how come you have to stop is manually?

Why should it stop when there's a timeout? I think what you want to ask here is why it doesn't automatically retry.

ahk, i noticed you deleted my post

What are you talking about? I just checked the moderator log and there aren't any entries about deleted posts.

I feel to use more of Java now ;) I never knew Java app+ are so smooth.

They sure are, but this is coded in .NET, not Java.

A suggestion
As someone else also requested, please put the option to search for torrents or atleast in a normal PC Version of mRatio. You divide them in two like someone made two versions of their MoD the lite and the normal PC version.

What advantage would the "normal" version have over the "lite" one? Torrent searching and nothing else? :unsure:

PS: #1 Is it possible to change the logo/icon of mRatio to something different?
#2 I suppose rTorrent is for Seed-BoX. If I use that Client isn't there a possibility that the Staff may ask for a Proof?

1. tried Resource Hacker?
2. maybe. Specially if you use rTorrent from a Windows PC on a home connection, which is perfectly possible but draws a lot of attention.

cheatuga
29.11.10, 16:37
About rtorrent question, you can use the excuse same external ip but different pc, i can browse with one browser in a windows pc and use webui to upload to the server, that could be other pc in my home network that would have the same external ip.
E.g sometimes i download using my satellite receiver that uses rtorrent other people use them router to download .
You can also change the agent of your browser to a linux one or even for something like wtf.hax , it would work correctly.

Here a 4.0b7 linux agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; pl-PL; rv:1.9.0.2) Gecko/20121223 Ubuntu/9.25 (jaunty) Firefox/3.8

And even with the complexity it would be try to get the mac address would be pointless since the last mac address of the 2layer using a arp table would be the gateway Mac not the device. They can't prove it if you fake user agent the browser , or even with an excuse they couldn't prove otherwise.

ParamouR
29.11.10, 17:33
mRatio wasn't coded in Java.
But yes Java does have some interesting GUIs, take a look at jDownloader for example.

I just so damn like the look of it. Its kind of like I feel like kissing it. All neat, clean and smooth.:rolleyes:

anon's Post #241427

They sure are, but this is coded in .NET, not Java.

Good. I myself studying Java now.

What advantage would the "normal" version have over the "lite" one? Torrent searching and nothing else? :unsure:

#1 Is torrent searching.
#2 Instead of 2 sec wait make it 1 or 1/2.
#3 Able to hold on and control more torrents like 50 torrents, as someone mentioned earlier having issues.
#4 Support to uTorrent Client.
More people would come up with their FB. Thanks!

1. tried Resource Hacker?

Yup dude RH works. Didn't knew it can be used for that purpose also:eek:

2. maybe. Specially if you use rTorrent from a Windows PC on a home connection, which is perfectly possible but draws a lot of attention.
rTorrent is it possible for them to make pot that I'm telling them a Fake SB IP. How do they check anyway?:confused:

PS: Using MT for 2Days now. Didn't get any problem with my A/C. I'm currently trying it on Waffles, TVT, Freshon and Demonoid.

cheatos
29.11.10, 17:40
Here a 4.0b7 linux agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7pre) Gecko/20100925 Firefox/4.0b7pre

This doesn't sound linux at all, :confused:
(Windows NT6.1,WOW64 = Windows 7 x64)

@mmmmm, Some Linux user agent strings here: (use ones which contain X11, using this FF addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/))
UserAgentString.com - List of Firefox User Agent Strings (http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/Firefox/)

cheatuga
29.11.10, 19:07
This doesn't sound linux at all, :confused:
(Windows NT6.1,WOW64 = Windows 7 x64)

@mmmmm, Some Linux user agent strings here: (use ones which contain X11, using this FF addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/))
UserAgentString.com - List of Firefox User Agent Strings (http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/Firefox/)

Sorry lol copied the wrong one will update the post :P

anon
29.11.10, 20:00
You can also change the agent of your browser to a linux one or even for something like wtf.hax , it would work correctly.

A Linux U-A would be fine. wtf.hax would not. :lol:

rTorrent is it possible for them to make pot that I'm telling them a Fake SB IP. How do they check anyway?:confused:

You can't fake IPs, unless you use proxies hosted on seedboxes, or find a vulnerability on the TCP/IP protocol that allows you to use non-existent source addresses while replies still arrive at your real one (which won't happen).

The248
30.11.10, 00:09
I prefer the old theme ,if The248 add it with the current it will be nice.
Don't worry i know when things are not working out and should be changed.
The old look is back, but better.

Real time torrent list search is a reality on next version. :top:
And more ...

bigbangtheory
30.11.10, 07:52
sweet, any ETA on next version?
Oh and are you thinking about doing what anon said
"But when there is a timeout error, why doesnt the torrent stop? how come you have to stop is manually?
Why should it stop when there's a timeout? I think what you want to ask here is why it doesn't automatically retry."

Oh and is there a particular reason why the max UP speed is 2 MB/s?
cheers.

anon
30.11.10, 13:21

Last time I checked, it was to protect you from yourself.

bigbangtheory
30.11.10, 13:32
Oh and another little "issue"
when you "stop all" torrents (about 150 of them)
some of them around 50 say "sending stats to tracker" or ages. then they come up as stopped,
but infact they are not acctually stopped, in your history, it says that the 50 torrents are still seeding seeding...its like shutting down mR without stopping the torrent...if you get what i mean.
its kinda like the downloading problem i mentioned earlier, but it this case no error message comes up...

hope that is kinda clear lol

theintervurt
30.11.10, 16:05
Thanks for this, is anyone using it successfully on IPT ?

anon
30.11.10, 16:05
:wsearch:

theintervurt
30.11.10, 16:13
Already tried that which is why I asked here.

anon
30.11.10, 16:15
And you didn't do it correctly, otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7971

contactjoy123
30.11.10, 19:41
mratio works like a charm in the following trackers

demonoid
speed.cd
ipt
tvt

anon
30.11.10, 19:42
mratio works like a charm in the following trackers

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17764

Thanks.

The248
30.11.10, 20:53
sweet, any ETA on next version?
Still in development ... have no idea when it's going to be done, don't want to make the same mistakes of the last one.
Rushing things always ends bad.

Last time I checked, it was to protect you from yourself.
:lool: nice one
Maybe on the next version we change that :top: so it pleases everyone and still be safe

bigbangtheory
01.12.10, 00:16
Still in development ... have no idea when it's going to be done, don't want to make the same mistakes of the last one.
Rushing things always ends bad.

:lool: nice one
Maybe on the next version we change that :top: so it pleases everyone and still be safe

Lol fair enough. Just wondering, are you considering doing what anon said
"True. I guess limiting the amount of torrents that can be announcing at the same time to 50 and "queuing" the rest (I'm talking about announces, not running status) would solve it. I think in uTorrent, this is controlled by the max half-open connections thingy, since What.cd's tracker won't take more than 20 and will refuse connections if you set it higher."

Limiting for both starting and stopping torrents :)

Fonduee
17.12.10, 14:08
One more option like "Minimize to Tray" would be nice :smile:

Bellamore
17.12.10, 16:31
does anybody tried to run this two times?
I really want to start 2 mratio 3.15 files but it seems impossible for me, i already have tried the recover thing as with utorrent but it doesn't work with Mratio, also the mratioconfig make again and then lauch for recover doesn't work..
Anyone suggestions? Thanks in advance!

cheatos
17.12.10, 16:42
does anybody tried to run this two times?

Why do you want to run two instances if mR supports multiple torrents by default? :huh: It doesn't make sense, does it?

I really want to start 2 mratio 3.15 files but it seems impossible for me, i already have tried the recover thing as with utorrent but it doesn't work with Mratio, also the mratioconfig make again and then lauch for recover doesn't work..
Anyone suggestions? Thanks in advance!

uTorrent and mRatio are two different programs, command line arguments for uT will not work for mR obviously.

mRatio is designed to run one time only.

Bellamore
17.12.10, 16:57
Why do you want to run two instances if mR supports multiple torrents by default? :huh: It doesn't make sense, does it?

uTorrent and mRatio are two different programs, command line arguments for uT will not work for mR obviously.

mRatio is designed to run one time only.

i need it because i am seeding hundereds of torrentfiles at once, it would be great if i can make a instant copy for every tracker i seed +300-500 torrents.
at this moment there is no option to make tags for torrents i insert (excample: trackername) so i can click on it and can see every torrent of that or in the torrentfiles (map) there would be a tag because the torrentfilename ex. [Bitsoup] Part 1 life.
now i need to search (sort) on tracker, but some trackers have strange trackernames without the trackername itself in the trackerurl, thats why its hard to find some torrents back if you search it, even as the torrentnames, sometimes they are also different from the name on the trackersite, then you need to check all the files again.
Hope i have explaned well, just notice i have nothing against this program, its soo goood, this are only "some' problems i have.

Bellamore

cheatos
17.12.10, 17:03
okay okay :D,
Just (1) page back, The248 has already said that the new version will introduce torrent searching:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=23087&page=4#post241514

anon
17.12.10, 18:30
i already have tried the recover thing as with utorrent but it doesn't work with Mratio

Yeah, but that's like asking for a Big Mac in Burger King.

Get Sandboxie and run the second instance inside a sandbox. That will work.

ParamouR
17.12.10, 20:00
Some more suggestion to the coder :

Why don't you filter tracker according to some colors. Like a group of similar tracker be RED, ORANGE, YELLOW and so forth.

Viewing torrents side-by-side would be more preferable than scrolling it, as in in one full page we could see two torrents side-by-side and like two torrents each on. By this we can view 26 torrents in one go instead of 13 before.

Sorry for the irregular use of words. Couldn't make it better that this ssheh!!!

The248
18.12.10, 01:41
... this are only "some' problems i have
Write all the problem/suggestion you have
i do take all post's into consideration

Some more suggestion to the coder :

Why don't you filter tracker according to some colors. Like a group of similar tracker be RED, ORANGE, YELLOW and so forth.
new version will be back with the old type of list, but you can now group by any column
like the tracker for example, and collapse groups you are not interested on the moment

bigbangtheory
20.12.10, 09:00
hey The248,
i was also wondering if you were adding utorrent emulation by any chance, in the next version

mmmmm
20.12.10, 11:55
hey The248,
i was also wondering if you were adding utorrent emulation by any chance, in the next version

He will not ever add it ,that was discussed several times before ,if you want utorrent emulation use RM.

Master Razor
27.12.10, 16:39
This is a dumb question I'm sure but on which user class does the advanced version appear? Meaning, how could I have access to it?

Happy holidays to all SB-I Members!

On the requirements side, I would love to see the following:
• sort by tracker name (ie. NOT tracker.sometracker.com BUT sometracker.com)
• sort by torrent size
• filter by tracker name
• add some kind of safe faking meaning do not go pass xx GB of fake upload
• when adding multiple torrents at once, randomize the download speed automatically. For instance, I set the first torrent at 110 KB download and all the other torrents should be randomized from 80 ~ 120 sort of speak.
• remove download/upload speed from torrent config when the torrent finished downloading so that it will not show in the current download/upload speed. This is most frustrating.

Last but not least, THANKS to SBI for keeping mratio alive.

The248
27.12.10, 21:08
This is a dumb question I'm sure but on which user class does the advanced version appear? Meaning, how could I have access to it? .
advanced version?

sort by tracker name (ie. NOT tracker.sometracker.com BUT sometracker.com)
sort by torrent size
filter by tracker name
available on next version

add some kind of safe faking meaning do not go pass xx GB of fake upload
when adding multiple torrents at once, randomize the download speed automatically. For instance, I set the first torrent at 110 KB download and all the other torrents should be randomized from 80 ~ 120 sort of speak.
On the to do list.

Master Razor
28.12.10, 13:29
Another req:
On trackers such as thebox, every torrent I add in mratio also adds another tracker at the end of the list. So I have 5 torrents and I also have 5 trackers all beeing tracker.thebox but with different passkeys. Pherhaps you could do something about this in the future.

On the "advanced version"... I'm referring the member version of mratio. There is a free version and a member version right?

anon
28.12.10, 19:29
On the "advanced version"... I'm referring the member version of mratio. There is a free version and a member version right?

Not anymore, and you have the Member title, so if there was you'd be able to access it. :wgrin: