PDA

View Full Version : who will win the premier league?

Sc0bysnack
04.10.10, 03:11
man united?
chelsea?
arsenal?
liverpool?
manchester city?
tottenham hotspur?:shockkk!:

yoco
04.10.10, 18:38
I'm a shame to admit it but I think Chelsea has the best shoot of winning again! Man United just doesn't seem strong enough at the moment!

Glory, glory Man United :D

Resurrection
05.10.10, 04:58
Don't know whats going with Man Utd this season...Anderson flattered to deceive,Hernandes isn't getting enough run,the defense is leaking goals,nani is trying to be the next ronaldo,giggsy&scholes are half past dead,and that damn rooney is more interested in scoring with hookers than scoring goals...

I echo yoco's thoughts...I hate to admit it but Chelsea is going to win it this time...

pimphead07
05.10.10, 12:53
Pool fighting for Relegation atm :D as much i hate to admit it, chelsea look like they can win.. United look jaded and spineless in defence. I hope Arsenal win but its hard to see how after sundays defeat :(

yoco
05.10.10, 14:14
Well I'm still not giving up on United, but I do hope they get back on winning streak soon :D

And yea, L'pool, what a joke :D

pimphead07
06.10.10, 18:38
Well I'm still not giving up on United, but I do hope they get back on winning streak soon :D

And yea, L'pool, what a joke :D

There has been news that Rooney would be dropped to the bench? thats pretty shocking.. considering he is probably Untied's best player. And L'pool is being sold.. FINALLY!! :D

yoco
06.10.10, 18:41
Well Rooney deserves a bench right now, the way he's playing is awful! But he'll get over it and start playing like a superstar again soon :D

Blocker
07.10.10, 02:45
Manchester United FTW!

yoco
07.10.10, 10:19
Nice to see a fellow Man United fan :D

ParamouR
08.10.10, 09:16
I'm a Liverpool supporter, and still have faith that they would rise soon. And they would get to the no.1 spot.
Hope lucas and Gerrard could do something better with Torres and Kuyt. And btw its so bad that they sold Benayuon, he was one of the best players of liverpool and EPL I think.

yoco
08.10.10, 10:12
No offense man, but L'pool really sucks these past years. I seriously don't see them rise this season!

ParamouR
08.10.10, 12:56
No yoco you're right, even I think so. They are like not in good form from past 2 years :(.
But still something tells me that they will come up soon, and I hold heartily wish they do. Even if they lose I won't stop supporting them(Liverpool), I don't know but something attracts me there. :)

sniper5406
01.11.10, 01:36
its Manchester United for me :-p

yoco
01.11.10, 11:17
Nice to see another Man United fan!

donkeykong
01.11.10, 20:30
I don't now much about football but I'll go with chelsea since most of the people I know that care about football say so

Resurrection
08.11.10, 07:17
What the heck is up with Liverpool these days?

Liv 2-0 Chelsea...Did you guys see the game?

Damn...I was secretly hoping they'd get relegated...

ParamouR
08.11.10, 08:30
What the heck is up with Liverpool these days?

Liv 2-0 Chelsea...Did you guys see the game?

Damn...I was secretly hoping they'd get relegated...

I think Liverpool is coming back in form. All ccredits to F.Torres he's the best player. Hooray!

yoco
08.11.10, 12:07
Well I hope it's just a short phase fro L'pool. Although I'm happy they beat Chelsea not to mention Arsenal lost too :D
Great day for Man United :D