PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent -Serenity- 2.0.4 Build 22150

Owyn
25.09.10, 21:19
http://i35.tinypic.com/25eyzcz.png
uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 22150

see features (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/userenity-settings-description-22032/) page

changelog:
- added option for limiting fakeupload speed multiplier
- fixed torrent creation with private flag in uSerenity

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

uSerenity22

yoco
26.09.10, 11:07
Is it possible to somehow save the labels in client or is it really necessary to write every time?!

Owyn
26.09.10, 12:32
Is it possible to somehow save the labels in client or is it really necessary to write every time?!

if there is a torrent with a label, you can select that label when choosing label for any other torrent.

yoco
26.09.10, 13:08
But if you close uTorrent completly you need to write it manualy again, right?

Owyn
26.09.10, 13:23
But if you close uTorrent completly you need to write it manualy again, right?

no .

lolz
26.09.10, 16:34
I'm leeching 2 torrents with no label. In setting manager, I've unchecked all options in default but it seems both of 2 torrents dont announce anything to tracker. I see in the snatch list and it report 0 d/u. Did I get wrong somewhere. I want to leech as normal with userenity.

/edit

I just have tested with one more torrent. Add one torrent with no label and seeding with it. But in tracker report I'm leeching that torrent.

Gapo
26.09.10, 16:38
I'm leeching 2 torrents with no label. In setting manager, I've unchecked all options in default but it seems both of 2 torrents dont announce anything to tracker.

What about the "normal" label?

lolz
26.09.10, 16:44
What about the "normal" label?

Oh I dont test with "normal" label but I have unchecked all option in default label so now it looks same with "normal"

My English is quite bad, sorry.

I've read the thread that explained all settings of userenity. If I dont miss, it said "no label" is defaul but I dont get it :/

seldom
26.09.10, 16:52
I believe if there is no label assigned to a torrent - the Default label will be used.

lolz
26.09.10, 16:56
I believe if there is no label assigned to a torrent - the Default label will be used.

Me too, but I'm getting that problem. My Default label has no options checked.

seldom
26.09.10, 17:00
I would make sure that settings with the Default label were saved in uSerenity Manager and restarted uSerenity.

anon
26.09.10, 17:46
yoco, labels are always saved as long as there's at least one torrent assigned to them. If you want, you can define "persistent" labels (these will show up even if they have 0 torrents) under Preferences -> Advanced -> UI Extras.

lolz
27.09.10, 11:21
I'm seeding one torrent, no label, unchecked all options in default. After I logoff/restart, tracker report I'm leeching. I must restart userenity and everything works fine. How can I get away this problem.

Edit: I just have redownloaded uSerenity and using "normal" label, it works fine.

yoco
27.09.10, 15:44
yoco, labels are always saved as long as there's at least one torrent assigned to them. If you want, you can define "persistent" labels (these will show up even if they have 0 torrents) under Preferences -> Advanced -> UI Extras.

Just one thing! I don't need to put default here too, if I'm downloading a torrent but don't label it?! Torrent will still use default label, right?

lolz
27.09.10, 16:38
Yes, if you dont use label, userenity will use default label. If you want to leech as normal, use "normal" label. But I dont know why if I use default label and unchecked all option to use as normal, I'll get problem :/

anon
27.09.10, 19:52
Just one thing! I don't need to put default here too, if I'm downloading a torrent but don't label it?! Torrent will still use default label, right?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22032

loki
27.09.10, 23:57
After long time i just had to log in and comment on this tool.
I must say after trying this out i was amazed, this is the best utorrent cheating tool i seen in the last years. I used for many years your leecher packs and i loved them...still do :) But from now on im going to use userenity, and help you with feedback if i ever see some bugs or errors in userenity. Great work just great...and keep this tool alive..yeah :smile:

Neutronium
28.09.10, 00:18
Rep Owyn for the password. Also, does anyone know of an open tracker that does instant updates so I can fiddle around with this? It's kinda hard for me to tell what's going on due to the lack of any way to get the cheated upload/download values.

anon
28.09.10, 00:27
I used for many years your leecher packs and i loved them...still do :) But from now on im going to use userenity, and help you with feedback if i ever see some bugs or errors in userenity.

No worries, it's pretty clear that Owyn's work is much better and more feature-filled than my pack. :gsmile:

Also, does anyone know of an open tracker that does instant updates so I can fiddle around with this?

iLoveTorrents.com Where the Love of Torrents is Born (http://www.ilovetorrents.com/)

Neutronium
28.09.10, 02:52
@anon: thanks for the link, unfortunately it doesn't work as ILT doesn't support uTorrent 2.04.

yoco
28.09.10, 12:37
So last night it's working fine, today I want to open it and I get this
http://www.shrani.si/f/3K/HO/4HAngTKl/serenity.png

Same with other versions as well!

Owyn
28.09.10, 13:51
So last night it's working fine, today I want to open it and I get this
image (http://www.shrani.si/f/3K/HO/4HAngTKl/serenity.png)

Same with other versions as well!

happens allways? it's a rare problem in windows when starting fakeupload process and should happen rarely

anon
28.09.10, 14:16
@anon: thanks for the link, unfortunately it doesn't work as ILT doesn't support uTorrent 2.04.

Try DIDIDave.com, then.

Birkoff
28.09.10, 14:33
If I'm moving (for example) from Default to Fake or from Fake to Stealth (or any other various labels), I still need to close uSerenity and reopen it in order that the settings in -settings manager- will take effect?

yoco
28.09.10, 14:54
happens allways? it's a rare problem in windows when starting fakeupload process and should happen rarely

I actually didn't change to any labels, but I did edited my label in settings.exe. So I deleted all my list and recreated them and now it's working fine!

BrianBosworth
28.09.10, 15:57
If I'm moving (for example) from Default to Fake or from Fake to Stealth (or any other various labels), I still need to close uSerenity and reopen it in order that the settings in -settings manager- will take effect?

Yes, restart Serenity whenever you change the settings.

anon
28.09.10, 18:28

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22032 :wsearch:

Morisato
01.10.10, 07:31
Speed limit is broken in this version Owyn. When I try capping it still goes at full speed instead of the specified speed I wanted. I've gone back to the previous build for the time being.

Owyn
01.10.10, 08:51
Speed limit is broken in this version Owyn. When I try capping it still goes at full speed instead of the specified speed I wanted. I've gone back to the previous build for the time being.

Troubleshooting (Page 1) / forum.utorrent.com (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewforum.php?id=3)

Morisato
01.10.10, 10:24
Troubleshooting (Page 1) / forum.utorrent.com (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewforum.php?id=3)

Yeah, my mistake.

Seems there was some faulty glitch from either my pc or utorrent settings making it no limit so I had to delete the .old and it went fine for some reason...

anon
01.10.10, 13:32
The speed limit's never been accurate in uTP-only mode, also. :wdabs:

SoLaR
01.10.10, 23:13
great m0d. incredible.

on ilovetorrents the 2.0.4 is now allowed, also on torrentbytes.net

anon
01.10.10, 23:38
ILT should really update the allowed clients list in the FAQ.

Mr Wiz0rd
02.10.10, 01:06
Whats the correct password to unzip this thing? For some reason the pass I enter is incorrect

anon
02.10.10, 01:06
Type it manually.

haxx
02.10.10, 12:23
I have used the uTorrent packs from anon for the last year now and it have been working great for me. I have used the multi upload function.

I will like to know if this modded client is more safe to use than anon's? Im thinking of using the fake upload or the multiplier upload function. Can someone tell me if these are more safe to use? :)

Owyn
02.10.10, 12:29
I have used the uTorrent packs from anon for the last year now and it have been working great for me. I have used the multi upload function.

I will like to know if this modded client is more safe to use than anon's? Im thinking of using the fake upload or the multiplier upload function. Can someone tell me if these are more safe to use? :)

Anon doesn't write it along with release but if tracker has any scripts you'd get instant-banned on first connection to it with his pack cuz of faulty announces (static peer and key id or smth like that i remember which can't be fixed in hex mods)

and if you read the link in the main post to feautures you'll see what it says that here announces are fully correct = means safe ^_^

but you should consider using safe settings also, not announces but data you put in it may attract suspicion

haxx
02.10.10, 12:37
Anon doesn't write it along with release but if tracker has any scripts you'd get instant-banned on first connection to it with his pack cuz of faulty announces (static peer and key id or smth like that i remember which can't be fixed in hex mods)

and if you read the link in the main post to feautures you'll see what it says that here announces are fully correct = means safe ^_^

but you should consider using safe settings also, not announces but data you put in it may attract suspicion

Okay. So this modded client is much more safe to use?

Yes i know that i shall use safe settings. My plan was to use realistic settings so i dont they banned for over faking the settings. If you understand what i mean.

So this is good to go?

I just got a quick qustion!

If i found a torrent that have many seeders and i want to jump on it and seed it with fake upload without downaloding it? How do I do that? I mean i will not download the torrent. I will be shown as i already got the torrent and then i have jumped on it as 100% because it should look like i already got it. So then i will only seed on the torrent and not downloading it. Because basicly i dont need that torrent to be downloaded. I just need it to show as seeder with fake upload speed so i can build my ratio up. :)

Owyn
02.10.10, 14:19
I just got a quick qustion!

If i found a torrent that have many seeders and i want to jump on it and seed it with fake upload without downaloding it? How do I do that? I mean i will not download the torrent. I will be shown as i already got the torrent and then i have jumped on it as 100% because it should look like i already got it. So then i will only seed on the torrent and not downloading it. Because basicly i dont need that torrent to be downloaded. I just need it to show as seeder with fake upload speed so i can build my ratio up. :)
:wsearch:
has been asked many many times, select all files to "Skip" and check be seeder option for it

haxx
02.10.10, 16:25
:wsearch:
has been asked many many times, select all files to "Skip" and check be seeder option for it

And then i just have to set the fake upload settings? Ive tried to set it up but i dont think i manage to get it to work. When i add the torrent to the client under the label i created for fakeuploading where i have checked both "Be Seeder" and also "Fake Upload". It still say downloading in my client. Is that normal? Now the trackers has updated for first time but my stats arent updated? But im showing as seeder i can see that on the tracker info but my stats arent updated witht the fake uploading? How can that be?

anon
02.10.10, 17:46

It's the static key, I'm afraid that can't be fixed. Some of the other mods can be easily detected via scripts not due to the key but the rest of the announce, also.

When i add the torrent to the client under the label i created for fakeuploading where i have checked both "Be Seeder" and also "Fake Upload". It still say downloading in my client. Is that normal?

Normal. There are also a few other checkboxes you must tick to appear as a seeder correctly. If you bother to read the description thread (specially the last pages), you'll know.

haxx
02.10.10, 19:19
Normal. There are also a few other checkboxes you must tick to appear as a seeder correctly. If you bother to read the description thread (specially the last pages), you'll know.

I have really read those things which are there in the thread, but I still can not get the tracker for update the fake uploaded stats that I want to send through the modded utorrent client to the torrent site. They are not updated on the site?

What i am trying to do is this:
1. Comlpetely fake. Don't want to download the torrent but want to fake-seed (like mRatio).

From the theard here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/userenity-settings-description-22032/index2.html#post225775

What do i do wrong?

Here is some pictures from my client and the settings:

http://screensnapr.com/u/k7ahh3.png

http://screensnapr.com/u/8y78rq.png

http://screensnapr.com/u/ari8ea.png

As you can see on pic 2 the torrent has been running for over 3 hours now and there is still not faked any upload? Please help :)

anon
02.10.10, 19:22
Post a screenshot of your uSerenity Manager settings.

Owyn
02.10.10, 19:54
set minumum peer limit to 0 and see yourself if it works cuz it only counts peers currently uploading to

anon
02.10.10, 19:57
That's what I was getting at by asking for the pics. :gsmile:

I wonder why he edited his post instead of replying. :pinch:

haxx
02.10.10, 20:06
Here is a post of the settings:

http://screensnapr.com/u/ari8ea.png

anon
02.10.10, 20:07
Well, you saw Owyn's post above. You should set the "if there is at least X peers connected" to 0.

haxx
02.10.10, 21:13
Oh nice. Now it is working just fine :)

What does that peer thing actually do? what is the different between 0 and 1 ?

Btw, is there a way i can see what the random fake uploading speed is on?

anon
02.10.10, 21:14
What does that peer thing actually do? what is the different between 0 and 1 ?

I think the name's pretty much self-explanatory... if you're connected to at least X peers, fake upload will work, otherwise it won't.

Btw, is there a way i can see what the random fake uploading speed is on?

No, but you can see the amount of fake upload, it's added to the "Uploaded" column in uTorrent.

zabda
02.10.10, 21:20
thanks i just downloaded it have to really learn all this 1st to know what does what as i am new into this but torrenting for almost 3 years lol

anon
02.10.10, 21:22
Well, this thread would sure be a good start:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22032

Also, remember one thing: :wsearch:

:happy:

haxx
02.10.10, 21:42
There isnt a way that you can fake the download? I mean i shall look like i download the torrent but i dont really do. And when it is finished i shall look like i upload it, just with fake upload? Is that possible?

anon
02.10.10, 21:42
No, but you can use the RM for that.

haxx
02.10.10, 21:45
Okay. But isnt RM really that safe to use these days? I have seen some theard about people are getting banned for using RM.

anon
02.10.10, 21:45
This isn't 2008. They didn't use it correctly.

houston
05.10.10, 00:43
I have a problem :(
I used the SBI Leecher Pack before.
Now i wanted to change to uSerenity.

I downloaded the newest pack and extracted the content into my default utorrent folder (SBI-Leecher-Mod).
I createt a pack of profils and wanted to start uS.
But if i try to start the uSertnity.exe nothing happens.
The old utorrent (original 22150) is still working.

Someone knows a solution?

Edit: Okay, maybe i got the problem.
1. Skins like Toolbar, Main Icons etc or Flags.
2. Something with my serenity setting file.

I will try everyone of them for it own. reporting in some minutes

Edit2: I already have all Settingfiles inside the folder, and running different versions. ;)
Utorrent wasnt open at all. But like Edit 1 says, i have it running now.

anon
05.10.10, 00:45
Try this install method:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4050

And make sure the other uTorrent mod isn't open, obviously.

houston
05.10.10, 00:51
Yeah, i found it.
The serenity_settings.cfg is the problem :(

The inside:

uSerenity Settings file

<
setting_name=Default
>

<
setting_name=Upload Multi 9-12x
multi=1
multi_min=9.0
multi_max=12.0
>

<
setting_name=Upload + Fake 50-100Up + Fake 50-100xP
fakeupload=1
fakeupload_min=50.0
fakeupload_max=100.0
fakeupload_peers=1
fakeupload_addreal=1
>

<
setting_name=Up + Fake 50-100xP
fakeupload=1
fakeupload_min=50.0
fakeupload_max=100.0
fakeupload_peers=1
fakeupload_pmulti=1
fakeupload_addreal=1
>

<
setting_name=Stealth
leecher=1
nodownload=1
noupload=1
nocorrupt=1
nocomplete=1
fakeupload_pmulti_max=3
>

If i rename it (disable it) USerenity will load.
If i activate it ... well then it wont load.

anon
05.10.10, 00:52
The serenity_settings.cfg is the problem :(

Move it elsewhere and read your profiles one by one to check if that's causing the problem? :unsure:

houston
05.10.10, 00:56
Okay, there is something wrong with the filenames i think.
The Code from above ist the correct cfg i had.
I will remake one without such long names.
Are spaces, + , ( and ) supported?

EDIT:
With the new settings uS is working fine i think :)
The names were to long i think... (I dont remember to made them that long... )

Are the Settings taken live? Or do i need to restart utorrent?

anon
08.10.10, 16:49
Are the Settings taken live? Or do i need to restart utorrent?

I think you must:

close Serenity
save the settings in the Manager
restart Serenity

pimphead07
09.10.10, 05:11
I think you must:

close Serenity
save the settings in the Manager
restart Serenity

actually i found that even if stop the torrent in userenity, make changes in settings and save them, then start the torrent, even that works. No need to exit it completely.

oguz
09.10.10, 16:09
Can i use uSerenity for uploading torrents to trackers, like normal uTorrent ?

Owyn
09.10.10, 16:29
Can i use uSerenity for uploading torrents to trackers, like normal uTorrent ?

yes .

anon
09.10.10, 17:39
yes .

Just don't end up faking upload in your own torrents. It's not a good idea. Put your stuff on the default (no) label or a profile that doesn't fake anything.

Birkoff
23.10.10, 14:24

Yes, restart Serenity whenever you change the settings.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22032 :wsearch:
anon, I've read it allright, I've just asked if there is any changes in this version. It would be nice to move between labels (i.e. to start faking or to stop, or changing fake upload speed) without closing uSerenity.

By the way, I've noticed that in this build I'm getting a lot of torrents offline (red arrow) but it still downloading. In this case it won't report the tracker. In trackers that I don't cheat it doesn't look very good. I've started to download 6 gigs, and in the morning I see that the tracker knows that I've downloaded only 1 gig but in my hard drive I have the full 6 gig and already seeding. Is this uTorrent issue?
In the previous build it was almost non existant.

Gapo
23.10.10, 16:47
Most likely it's your settings. Post screenshots of your profiles and settings.

anon
23.10.10, 18:00
By the way, I've noticed that in this build I'm getting a lot of torrents offline (red arrow) but it still downloading.

Error message? Some settings can intentionally cause red arrows.

Also, try the latest version if you aren't doing it already:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22844

Birkoff
25.10.10, 18:05
Error message? Some settings can intentionally cause red arrows.

Also, try the latest version if you aren't doing it already:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22844

Connection failed error: Timed out. (10060)

Settings:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1292/us1f.th.png (http://img201.imageshack.us/i/us1f.png/)http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3550/us2t.th.png (http://img259.imageshack.us/i/us2t.png/)http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5689/us3.th.png (http://img825.imageshack.us/i/us3.png/)http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4957/us4.th.png (http://img246.imageshack.us/i/us4.png/)

anon
25.10.10, 20:24
Settings:

I meant your Serenity manager settings. :gmellow:

Birkoff
25.10.10, 20:59
I'm talking about non cheating torrents..
But here:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9140/63849392.th.png (http://img340.imageshack.us/i/63849392.png/)http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9750/17268471.th.png (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/17268471.png/)http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8775/82574625.th.png (http://img543.imageshack.us/i/82574625.png/)

Owyn
25.10.10, 21:14
has nothing to do with Serenity

Ralfx
04.11.10, 22:26
Hi all, thanks very much for this program.
I set up uSerenity settings checking 'be leecher' (0% done)
My upload limit is 5 kB/s in uTorrent.
I ran uSerenity and created label for this settings, however after some time noticed that it still uploads data nearly 5 kB/s. So no effect of mod :(
I have no idea where I made a mistake?
Thanks in advance.
Ralf

anon
04.11.10, 22:27
I have no idea where I made a mistake?

Your mistake is believing "be leecher" disables uploading, which it does not. Use the "no upload" mod for that:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22884

scorcher
14.01.11, 15:14

preferences-> connection ->uncheck UPnP port mapping
if your router doesn't support UPnP ;this gives this error like mine.

anon
14.01.11, 23:47
If your router doesn't support UPnP, then uTorrent will give a warning about that in the log. I don't really know how UPnP and tracker errors are connected.