PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.0.10

The248
20.09.10, 00:01

Change Log

3.0.6 -> 3.0.10

Added multi OS support (Mono required) (BETA)
Added Transmission Bittorrent client support
Added some deserved credits
Added global exception handler (Not supported by Mono)
Corrected Pisexy mRatio crash bug

Requirements

mRatio requires .net framework 2.0 to run properly (Only if are running mR on Windows)
Mono (http://www.mono-project.com/) (Only if are running mR outside Windows environment)
Permission to create/modify/delete files on it's folder and sub folders
Permission to make/receive internet connections.

How To Run (On Windows)

Extract mRatio.exe and mRatioClients to a folder at your choice
Run mRatio.exe

Things You Should Know

Files included in the package:
[FILE] mRatio.exe = Main executable, mRatio core
[FOLDER] mRatioClients = Contains all the emulations available (*.mRClient)

Files created by mRatio:
[FILE] mRatio.mRConfig = mRatio settings
[FOLDER] mRatioTorrents = Contains information on saved torrents (*.mRSave)
[FILE] mRLog.txt = Information about errors saved by mRatio, helps fixing future problems
[FILE] mRMonoInfo.txt = Required information if want to use Azureus emulation (Only if you use Mono)

Any other file/folder on mRatio directory does not belongs to mRatio
Limitations:

Max upload speed per torrent = 2mb/s
Max download speed per torrent = 10mb/s
Unable to use uTorrent emulation

Confidence System

What is it?

It's a system that allows to control upload speeds of multiple torrents at the same time, making cheating easier when you have a lot of torrents in the list.

How does it work

It works based on the maximum upload speed per tracker and the trust you have in each torrent.

Interface

Smilies:
N = Do not use confidence system, means the torrent will run manually controlled by you
1 = Low trust in that torrent, the program should be careful with speeds on that torrent
5 = It's a good torrent to cheat on, the program should give higher speed to that torrent

Trackers:
Controls the maximum upload speed per tracker, means the total speed of all torrents associated with the tracker with at least '1' smiley should never go higher than the specified value.
Default maximum speed is 100Kb/s.

In Practice

After adding a torrent, define the trust you have on it.
For example, you can give an old torrent or a torrent with low peers/leechers 1 or 2 smilies, while a torrent with lots of peers can be given 3 or 4 smilies, finally if you know thats a very good torrent to cheat on you can give it 5 smilies.
Do that to every torrent you want the program to automatically control.
Now go to trackers speeds, and define the maximum upload speed per tracker.
Start the torrents and you will notice they are fully automatic on upload speed.

Example:

Torrents:

Torrent / Tracker / Number smilies:
a - TL, 2 smilies
b - TL, 4 smilies
c - TL, 0 smilies
d - FTN, 1 smiley
e - FTN, 0 smilies
f - TL, 1 smiley

Trackers:
TL max upload speed = 200 Kb/s
FTN max upload speed = 35 Kb/s

For the program this means:
Torrent, c and e, don't have smilies so they are manually controlled by the user, the system as no effect on them.
Upload speeds, a + b + f < 200Kb/s
d upload speed < 35 Kb/s
Because torrent b as 4 smilies is upload speed is going to be bigger than torrent a and torrent f that have less smilies.
b upload speed > a upload speed > f upload speed but all speeds together are less than 200kb/s

Note:
Changing the maximum upload speed per tracker, adding a new torrents or changing the trust on any torrent makes the program reevaluate the speeds.

How To Disable/Avoid Confidence System

All torrents should be 0 smilies (N), if you want you can hide the trackers by pressing right click and deselecting "Show Trackers".

Password

Rt45thee85sbQfGV9QSzI9rwqc4jRj

SomeGuy
20.09.10, 01:09
Thanks, downloading mono as I am typing this and will test it on Mac OS and report back, thank you man for all the awesome work you put into this, and I hope it will work beautifully on OS X.

Dog Days
20.09.10, 04:27
As much as I appreciate having an alternative to RatioMaster, this is kinda convoluted. Smilies, a "confidence system," having to left click and hold to access the functions? It's a little daunting compared to both RM and the older mRatio. Are there any UI changes in the cards? No disrespect intended, but there is room for improvement.

saebrtooth
20.09.10, 05:01
As much as I appreciate having an alternative to RatioMaster, this is kinda convoluted. Smilies, a "confidence system," having to left click and hold to access the functions? It's a little daunting compared to both RM and the older mRatio. Are there any UI changes in the cards? No disrespect intended, but there is room for improvement.

The confidence system is an intelligent throughput system, I have been using these tools for the time Ive been with SBI and thats not long, however I can say I am very familiar with these various "cheat systems". The248 has improved a lot on RM's facilities, safe to say you may not be comfortable with using an advanced automated cheat system like this. It just takes a little getting used to.

anon
20.09.10, 15:08
No disrespect intended, but there is room for improvement.

Just for the record, I assure you every version in the 3.x branch has been heavily tested. The248 received tons of feedback, both on the functionality and user interface, from the different users that had access to the tool before this release.

Of course, if you have any specific suggestions, I'm sure he will welcome them.

peepin
20.09.10, 15:31
I don't know if the confidence system is working well .

I set upload as 980 KB/s and details as below :
No smile the upload speed will be around 980 KB/s
Smile 1 upload speed will be around 9 KB/s
Smile 2 upload speed will be around 18 KB/s
Smile 3 upload speed will be around 27 KB/s
Smile 4 upload speed will be around 36 KB/s
Smile 5 upload speed will be around 45 KB/s

anon
20.09.10, 15:33
That's fine, read the first post below "Confidence System".

peepin
20.09.10, 16:05
It's a setting for speed limitation of tracker ,I should set overall upload speed 980 KB/s for tracker .

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

One tracker can detect it.

anon
20.09.10, 16:07
It's a setting for speed limitation of tracker ,I should set overall upload speed 980 KB/s for tracker .

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

One tracker can detect it.

Sorry, I don't understand this. :gmellow:

peepin
20.09.10, 16:11
Sorry, I don't understand this.
1 I understand the confidence system now .

2 I test several trackers and one can detect it .

anon
20.09.10, 16:12
More details on point number two, please.

I mean, we don't even know the tracker's name.

leyla
20.09.10, 16:21
i am getting an error that says `Critical: Connection limit exceeded! You may only leech from one location at a time` i am using vuze on revtt.

what do u think it means?

and are there any solution for the error.

anon
20.09.10, 16:24
i am getting an error that says `Critical: Connection limit exceeded! You may only leech from one location at a time` i am using vuze on revtt.

Close all torrents, wait an hour for the next tracker cleanup, then try again.

saebrtooth
20.09.10, 16:38
TheEmpire.bz torrents are causing mRatio to crash
Some torrents give this error, others do not

Critical: No data received from the tracker

Whether or not the torrent giving the above error is loaded or not, as long as a torrent from TheEmpire.bz is loaded, mRatio will crash after roughly 30min

The248, I cant find "mRLog.txt" in v3.0.10 so I can upload it

The248
20.09.10, 20:01
The new mR is safer, faster, smaller and less painful on your system.
That involved a complete remake from scratch, sure the older one is more "normal" but this one is more efficient.
You can start/stop a torrent with 1 press of the mouse, in previous version you needed at least 2 mouse clicks.
You can control hundreds of torrents speeds with 1 mouse click, on the previous version you need hundreds of click.
You rarely need to access "stats", "options", "about" or even "add", so that menu being hidden means more free space. And you can set the time it takes to appear. If you make it appear faster you will with practice access functions faster than the previous version.
I could go on and on with the comparisons ...

It's just different and it takes time to adapt
But I'm all ears if you have any suggestion ... :top:

TheEmpire.bz torrents are causing mRatio to crash
Some torrents give this error, others do not

Whether or not the torrent giving the above error is loaded or not, as long as a torrent from TheEmpire.bz is loaded, mRatio will crash after roughly 30min

The248, I cant find "mRLog.txt" in v3.0.10 so I can upload it
Didn't a message like this appeared?
"mRatio has encountered a problem and cannot continue running.
Information about the problem were saved on 'mRLog.txt'.
Send that info to the programmer so it can be fixed quickly."

If yes the file must exist
If no are you using mR on mono? does it also crash if you stop the torrent?

leyla
20.09.10, 23:22
i have been banned at RevTT. client vuze and up speed around 20kb. whether their scripts upgraded or they closely follow accounts.

The248
20.09.10, 23:31
When did they ban you? some more info please
Right at start? at stop? after the torrent runs for a while?

can someone send me a torrent from revtt and a cap?

leyla
20.09.10, 23:57

i have been banned today like an hour ago. it was not right at start. after like two hours . the torrents(had two) werent finished yet. 400 mb downloaded totally. up speed for two torrents 40 kb and down 140kb.

The248
21.09.10, 00:42
I will take a look into it, thanks for reporting and warning the other users :top:

saebrtooth
21.09.10, 01:42
Didn't a message like this appeared?

I didnt noticed any message of that sort apart from Windows's standard message as before. I had it minimised all the time and did not monitor it as I dont know at what precise time it will crash, unless u have the message in a popup after crash its difficult to know.

So does this:

Display right at the moment of crash or before or after?

Send that info to the programmer so it can be fixed quickly."

If yes the file must exist

Similar suggestion to above I think

If no are you using mR on mono? does it also crash if you stop the torrent?

Im using it on native Windows
If I leave the torrent in the mRatio list without touching it, mRatio can and has run 9hrs a I write this.
If I run the torrent and then stop the offending torrent mRatio will still crash

I can find any 'mRLog.txt'

topseeder
21.09.10, 05:47
i have a little question
for public mratio version 3.0.10, it can't be used as utorrent. and the upload speed is limited tobe 2M
so is there any private version of mratio which does't have these limits?

saebrtooth
21.09.10, 05:50
i have a little question
for public mratio version 3.0.10, it can't be used as utorrent. and the upload speed is limited tobe 2M
so is there any private version of mratio which does't have these limits?

uT hasnt yet been implemented on any mR

Dog Days
21.09.10, 10:01
It's just different and it takes time to adapt

I write code in-house for a large company and have learned the hard way that getting people to adapt to something new is a lot more painful than just sprucing up the old code. I'm sure that your intentions are good, but the UI is so drastically different from the old version that I'm just not interested in using it. Making changes on the inside is one thing, but doing a complete graphical overhaul is the quickest way to cause problems with the user base. Almost lost my job over some changes to our payroll software a couple years back, so I know this all too well.

jacksbi
21.09.10, 11:17

yes revtt staff are detecting it,but not an instant ban i have been banned after 4 hours or somewhat like that.

revtt is the only tracker i am banned,and it works perfectly on .bz sites

i had posted all the sites which i have tested in private section.

saebrtooth
21.09.10, 13:12
and it works perfectly on .bz sites

Thats funny cos any torrent Im using on TheEmpire.bz crashes mR

JayDee
21.09.10, 13:46
Well, i've just reg on this TBZ and was able to seed torrents. No error here.
Program is kinda too much new, compare to old version :) But looks really nice. Thank you for your work!

saebrtooth
21.09.10, 13:54
Program is kinda too much new, compare to old version :) But looks really nice. Thank you for your work!

The248 said he would consider in the future (nothing in the works at the moment) skins iirc

jacksbi
21.09.10, 15:25
Thats funny cos any torrent Im using on TheEmpire.bz crashes mR

i have not used on empire but used the member -area version on box and place.

DriftKing
21.09.10, 16:35
Still crashing after 2 or 3 hours :( whats the solution ?

saebrtooth
21.09.10, 17:58
Still crashing after 2 or 3 hours :( whats the solution ?

Try to figure out which tracker is causing this by only loading 1 tracker (but any number of torrents of that tracker) at a time. Wait at least the amount of for mR to crash in ur case 3hrs so wait 3 1/2 hrs to load the next torrent set from the next tracker. Do this until u find out which tracker is causing the crash.

The248
21.09.10, 22:44
Making changes on the inside is one thing, but doing a complete graphical overhaul is the quickest way to cause problems with the user base.
I understand what your saying, but i was at a dead end, redo or keep "avoiding" problems
i'm not saying it's this the final skin for the future version
Maybe on the next version will add a compact skin, so it looks more similar to the "normal" list or even custom skins
It all depend on how the users react if majority is unhappy i will change it

I will check RevTT detection problem, for now avoid Azureus on RevTT use another emulation
The crashes are most likely all the same
The problem is mR on crash should save important info to the log and it's not, i will check and fix that problem and after that it should be easier to spot the crashes problems.

SomeGuy
22.09.10, 01:49
The248, it is human nature. People react to change in a negative way, even if it is as awesome as yours, and the happy majority seems to be more often than not silent.

You know that this change in design is superior. You did not change it so that it looks "cute", but because it is much more useful this way. Even if the design was made by Picasso, people's first reaction would be to reject it, but within a few hours of use, and after they come here to complain, they will think this is not so bad, and enjoy its obvious benefits.

I hope that all the new users maybe commenting will not make it seem like people are unhappy. At first I thought it is different and unfamiliar too, but now I think it looks delicious, and much more efficient and useful.

saebrtooth
22.09.10, 02:43
Being able to choose which skins would be the way to go then you can satisfy everybody. I must admit when first using the new v3x it was a bit difficult due to the new gui but also much appreciated in terms of

low memory usage
low CPU usuage
able to use multiple client emulations at the same time
able to load any number of torrents
able to sort by x
etc
etc
etc ...

ps
Did I see clearly when you wrote "custom" skin. That would be so excellent
So allow the user to just drag and drop that lable into position? :lol: We could even save the template and share it with others.

Uninvited2611
22.09.10, 04:08
Try to figure out which tracker is causing this by only loading 1 tracker (but any number of torrents of that tracker) at a time. Wait at least the amount of for mR to crash in ur case 3hrs so wait 3 1/2 hrs to load the next torrent set from the next tracker. Do this until u find out which tracker is causing the crash.

I have the same problems on CHDbits.

saebrtooth
22.09.10, 04:35
The more debug info The248 gets the better he will be able to fix these ;)

Unregistered
22.09.10, 11:02
good day sir!

forgive me for my noob question...

this is my first time to try this program...

but i've used other programs such as greedy torrent before...

pls correct me if i'm wrong...

is this program working w/o the real torrent uploading and downloading?

because i'm using ABC client and i paused the torrent...

i run this mRatio program and its still downloading and uploading...

is that how really works?

thank you for any reply...

Evilmill
22.09.10, 11:03
i am also facing same problems...
mR crashed after 4-5 hrs left open...

i was fake seeding with no leechers at a free tracker.
started at morning 9.00 pm and went to work... wen i came back at 1.00 pm i noticed mR crashed..

saebrtooth
22.09.10, 11:25
mR crashes after 2.5 - 3 hrs with thevault.bz

I wonder if the time it takes to crash can tell us anything about the trackers scripts since they vary and are pretty consistent and can it be manipulated. Or is the result of timing related to mR only.

Situation same as before. If the torrent is in the list in that session not started mR doesnt crash
if the torrent is started or even stopped in the same mR session then it seems to start a countdown for crash

Evilmill
22.09.10, 11:33
one more problem.. i was running 25 torrents on mR from 2 trackers [WB && TD] and when i tried to stop all...
got error on 7 torrents all from single tracker [TD].

Critical: Unable to write data to the transport connection. An existing connection was forcible closed by .....

Critical: Timeout while waiting for data from the tracker.

i was using deluge 1.3RC1 emulution

anon
22.09.10, 15:18
is this program working w/o the real torrent uploading and downloading?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9064

Dr.house
23.09.10, 13:30
what can i do with crash problem

The248
23.09.10, 23:58
what can i do with crash problem
wait

since the bug is random and takes hours to appear it requires more time than normal to spot/fix

SheRloCK HolMeS
24.09.10, 04:14
from where can i download clients for mR ?

alpacino
24.09.10, 06:11
from where can i download clients for mR ?

You can't. You have to work with the ones that come with the latest version. If you are looking for uT emulation, just forget about it, since it isn't available anywhere to anyone.

The248
24.09.10, 23:14
You can't. You have to work with the ones that come with the latest version. If you are looking for uT emulation, just forget about it, since it isn't available anywhere to anyone.
maybe we will have a thread with updated client in the future but right now the most important is fix the random crash

SomeGuy
25.09.10, 17:06
The248 is it possible, for example, in the Members only section, that you publish a tutorial or include a way how we could contribute and make our own client emulation?

Of course, I am talking about in the future. Then you could have more time to focus on developing core features, and our members can contribute by making the latest client emulation like we are doing with RatioMaster.

I hope it would be open so that any type of client could possibly be emulated depending on the skill of the person trying to do the emulation ;)

Thank you <3

Bellamore
26.09.10, 10:47
Mr crashes all the time here, it gives a message in the log.
To who this is possible to send the error, the one who started the thread?

Gapo
26.09.10, 10:59
Mr crashes all the time here, it gives a message in the log.
To who this is possible to send the error, the one who started the thread?

Yes. Upload it to a one click hoster, like RapidShare. Send that link to The248.

kakazito82
26.09.10, 18:03
How can i know the max seed speed for some tracker for ex what.cd ?

Gapo
26.09.10, 18:32

Read the relevant cheating thread.

anon
26.09.10, 18:37

1.5 years of membership and you still haven't learnt to use the search button? :wsearch:

kakazito82
26.09.10, 18:39
1.5 years of membership and you still haven't learnt to use the search button? :wsearch:

Yes I know :P , but my question is if have a list of speeds and trackers to use with Mratio

anon
26.09.10, 18:40
Advanced Search - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php?do=process&query=table&titleonly=1)

And don't say I'm not nice to people. :gtongue:

hoodevil
29.09.10, 03:42
what´s better mRatio 3.0.6 or mratio 3.0.10?

saebrtooth
29.09.10, 04:09
The latest have more features and bug fixes

anon
29.09.10, 13:43
what´s better mRatio 3.0.6 or mratio 3.0.10?

What do you think? :gtongue:

donkeykong
10.10.10, 01:33
about the crash bug:

I have that problem too, it is on awesome-hd, the number of torrents you have running doesn't matter, I am running 250+ torrents and it crashes but it still crashed when I was running ~50, I am running all my torrents with 0 kb upload and download and set to 100%, basically I just want to make it look like I am seeding the torrents in question and don't actually want any data being faked

I am using mratio 3.0.10 on win7 x64 and I have the .net framework installed and all

it just seems to crash randomly, should I try running mratio in compatibility mode for xp or something?

at any rate, I'll try to right click and select run as admin for now, see if this makes any difference...

I also can't find any log unless it is not in the program's folder, I didn't look in my appdata folders, it is hell in there

I wonder if this could be 'fixed' if there was a command line version...with everything in place except for the gui...actually it'd be generally much simpler to operate it from a CLI, at least for the reason I want it so can you tell me if there are any commands I could use (specifically how to start/add torrents)?

edit:

I have to shut down my pc now but after right clicking the .exe and selecting 'run as admin' the program ran for over 2 hours and 20 minutes straight and with no problems, I cannot say if this 'fixes' it since 2 hours is still 2 hours, I will check tomorrow for (hopefully) 8+ hours and report back

cheatuga
11.10.10, 16:28
I tried it with 0 kb/s using 3 torrent, got a crash, arithmetic operation error (maybe divide by 0 ) but is rare it crash for me.

Btw i updated the azureus emulation to:
rtorrent to 0.8.6
utorrent to last version
need to do :
transmission to 2.1.0
deluge to 1.3.0 final

There is other emulation that needs update? I will post the clients soon.

P.s: i don't know if the utorrent emulation is public i need to check that too.

saebrtooth
11.10.10, 17:04
Dont worry guys The248 has an updated version is in the works with many many bug fixes and no crashes, working very well with lots-o-trackers.

Have some patience but just dont ask "when is it ready?" :lol:

It will be ready when it is ready

cheatuga
13.10.10, 23:46
Some clients i did for mratio

Rtorrent 0.8.6 - rTorrent086.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?ksdbcyde5j5dut2)
Transmission 2.1.0 - Transmission210.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?7rgdbdt62aa6ptu)
Deluge 1.3.0 - Deluge130.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?o0bkn2a9k9czq76)
Azureus 4.5.1.0 - Azureus4510.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?cj5a6zsqh3sq3ky)

cheatuga195661

Unregistriert
14.10.10, 22:50
Could anyone pleas explain how I use/install this on max osx?
That would be awesome, really wanna try this =)

newguy1
18.10.10, 05:30
Some clients i did for mratio

Rtorrent 0.8.6 - rTorrent086.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?ksdbcyde5j5dut2)
Transmission 2.1.0 - Transmission210.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?7rgdbdt62aa6ptu)
Deluge 1.3.0 - Deluge130.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?o0bkn2a9k9czq76)
Azureus 4.5.1.0 - Azureus4510.mRClient (http://www.mediafire.com/?cj5a6zsqh3sq3ky)

*** hidden content ***

Azureus 4.5.1.0 or Azureus 4.5.1.0A?

saebrtooth
18.10.10, 05:33

unless either of them is banned on the tracker ur wanting to use it on, practically it doesnt matter

cheatuga
18.10.10, 09:23

It's the same there is no "a" even in version.

anon
18.10.10, 15:26

I didn't even know Azureus 4.5.1.0a even existed until today. :wgrin:

MrBaby
21.10.10, 05:09
hello friends,
if we need more emultion in Mratio 3 like utorrent or bittorrent etc... emulation,so extra clients files support is there ???

seldom
21.10.10, 05:20
hello friends,
if we need more emultion in Mratio 3 like utorrent or bittorrent etc... emulation,so extra clients files support is there ???
Please read the whole thread before asking your questions. For example post #1:

Limitations:

3. Unable to use uTorrent emulation

It is also a good idea (and one of the rules) to use search. You can click on the link on my signature for fast search.

BrianBosworth
21.10.10, 05:20
hello friends,

As it says in the description, "unable to use utorrent emulation" . You can only use what has already been supplied.

anon
21.10.10, 16:50
Please read the whole thread before asking your questions.

No one reads announcements, much less the first post of threads. :wermm:

Unregistriert
23.10.10, 00:39
Hi,

Is mRatio stopping to "upload" when there is no leecher?

Greets and Big THANKS!

Aristide
24.10.10, 13:54
How I can edit Update Time (from torrent to tracker) ?

anon
24.10.10, 18:21
Is mRatio stopping to "upload" when there is no leecher?

I think not.

How I can edit Update Time (from torrent to tracker) ?

You can't.

Unregistriert
19.11.10, 16:41
hey,

is there any mac version? thx

Gapo
20.11.10, 02:15
hey,

is there any mac version? thx

Read first post:

Added multi OS support (Mono required) (BETA)

Mono (Only if are running mR outside Windows environment)

msespindola
28.11.11, 05:44
really great software,but,im not able to set value higher tha 2 mb/s,previously i was uploading with ratio master at 5 mb/s,followed th smilies system and still cant do!

looking for help!

anon
28.11.11, 05:51
My advice to you is try a version that was released this year.