PDA

View Full Version : I want a pretty woman now.

Oleg
02.09.10, 16:54
I want a pretty woman now. If you are a pretty woman, come to NYC, so I could have sex with you.

anon
02.09.10, 16:55
Nope, this (http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/10-Lounge) is where you want to start this thread. :fst:

The Shutter
02.09.10, 18:59
hilarious pal :biggrinflip:

anon
02.09.10, 20:04
Moderator Log
13:20, 2nd Sep 2010
Instab
Action: Post by Oleg Removed

Come on, you're ruining all the fun! :wfrown:

desodorante
02.09.10, 22:48
I guess we must add something like Google's Goggles to the New Thread and Reply buttons :P
And ban any pimps! (just in case the above fails)

slikrapid
02.09.10, 23:16
NY should have loads of pretty women, what seems to be the issue? don't expect any girl from sbi to 'jump the wagon', for that you ought to be at least a member to have any chance at all :P

Großmutter
02.09.10, 23:29
how old is to be the girl?

The Shutter
02.09.10, 23:38
NY should have loads of pretty women, what seems to be the issue? don't expect any girl from sbi to 'jump the wagon', for that you ought to be at least a member to have any chance at all :P

yeah or even a mod to have a chance :P

how old is to be the girl?

well i think he's looking for any girl > 80 years lol ^_^

Sb Lover
02.09.10, 23:45
wow ! take it easy man ! we will sent you an old woman if you want to ?

Großmutter
02.09.10, 23:47
Wow,great give me your phonenumber,i come!

saebrtooth
03.09.10, 03:31

So let me get this straight

Your saying members have first dib at the girls? :lol:

slikrapid
03.09.10, 04:17
well, users gotta have something to show for, you can't expect hot girls (and/or pretty women) to jump at some 'unknown person' (as stated under Oleg's nick) - you would fi. have a much better chance, being 'very valued' and all ;)

saebrtooth
03.09.10, 06:13
hmmm I totally agree.

Although I dont have senority here but Im above member status, that must count for something

So c'mon bring it on!!!

Delta-38
03.09.10, 11:05
you want a girl... and I HAVE one :P

saebrtooth
03.09.10, 13:49
dude "one" is not enuf

slikrapid
03.09.10, 14:13
what if she has a big (insatiable) appetite?

anon
03.09.10, 14:24
Although I dont have senority here but Im above member status, that must count for something

What do Admins get? :w00t:

slikrapid
03.09.10, 14:32
extra rounds?
double up bonus for every down?
daily special?
ask the girl?

saebrtooth
03.09.10, 14:50
what if she has a big (insatiable) appetite?

what more could one ask for?

desodorante
03.09.10, 14:50
Admins please add a Macho-Ranking system, the ladies need it! (Once we have some in the forum of course :P)

slikrapid
03.09.10, 15:03
Once we have some in the forum of course

machos or ladies or both?

cheatos
03.09.10, 15:23
Hey all,
i'll be the annoying health-care wise ass here,
so....
1) Why would a woman/girl come to you, are you a fame or something, being a "Member" just don't cut it, or maybe i'm missing something?

1.5) Don't say "moderator"s can have better options please, it must be us, mods are usually internet nerd :P , they don't know how to deal with girls i bet :P
example would be:
"Mod: Dear Member oops my darling, Can please upload an image of yourself so i can ready my........?
"Girl: Yeah baby *uploads on imagewtf.com"
"Mod: No, No, read the rules!!!, It includes an allowed list of image hosters"
"Girl: ah, ok *uploads at imageshack.us"
"If Mod=anon Then: NO Again, http://www.sb-innovation.de/f49/f-k-imageshack-20889/"
"Girl: damn you silly, i'm going to cheatos, he doesn't do that :P"

:P

2) What if you/she have/has Aids? Who'll rewind time back?

3) Uhm, and what if I/She belong to human-part trading/selling/stealing organizations ? then I'll be gone for ever.

4) More specifically, what if she faked her image as a hot one, whereas she is uber-ugly cow? where do i assure my rights and my patience and maybe money over teh internet?

On Topic:

I'd appreciated if someone can "send me" a hot virgin cute blonde asap now (please?).
It'd be also nice to send a hacked PS3 with it :D <- Fail request i know, who the hell needs ps3s when you have..err....censored :D
kthxbye

slikrapid
03.09.10, 15:51
1) call triple-M for Mighty Mating Member, gotta reckon with that power
1.5) damnit, good points there, mods will have hard time disputing that...and in the meantime, as they are busy with trying to find counterarguments, the triple-M will cause the girl to say to him: cheatos? he doesn't do that!
2) the triple-M knows all about that conspiracy, thus no rewinding needed
3) after the triple-M is done with her she will be ready to sell her soul for (insert a mighty worthless word)
4) better hope no fanatical triple-M's from india hear such blasphemy or you'll be in a mighty big trouble

on topic...see the above anal.ysis :P

saebrtooth
03.09.10, 15:58
What do Admins get? :w00t:

Admins get to watch free per view
and they also get 2on1 as a side bonus

cheatos
03.09.10, 16:09
1) call triple-M for Mighty Mating Member, gotta reckon with that power
oh crap there isn't such "title" like that here :frown:,
Triple-M yeah :lol: ?! sounds neat. Can he beat underIn-The-Room-Taker?

1.5) damnit, good points there, mods will have hard time disputing that...and in the meantime, as they are busy with trying to find counterarguments, the triple-M will cause the girl to say to him: cheatos? he doesn't do that!

Shhh, you don't know whats in the Mod-ToolBox :P,
maybe a personality-converter or an intelligent installable mind with the
"Romance From The Titanic By James Cameron Special Edition Bonus Disk".

2) the triple-M knows all about that conspiracy, thus no rewinding needed

Where do I apply for that title? :huh:
oh wait, there isn't any :frown:

3) after the triple-M is done with her she will be ready to sell her soul for (insert a mighty big word)

One-time "use" girls, nah thats just a very very bad idea

4) better hope no fanatical triple-M's from india hear such blasphemy or you'll be in a mighty big trouble

:dabs:,
I found a solution!,
Lets ban Romania.......... :D

slikrapid
03.09.10, 16:26
oh crap there isn't such "title" like that here

hehe, its like secret superheroes (SS for short, ups): triple-M when in action, ordinary M in public

Triple-M yeah :lol: ?! sounds neat. Can he beat underIn-The-Room-Taker?

they aren't called Mighty for nothing ;)

maybe a personality-converter or an intelligent installable mind with the
"Romance From The Titanic By James Cameron Special Edition Bonus Disk".

hmmm, today's personality converters are all emo spawning pools (by governmental seal of approval)...and you know what happened to the titanic (girls don't do the same mistake twice)

One-time "use" girls, nah thats just a very very bad idea

not write-once, re-writable with a preference to a single Mighty burner :biggrin:

I found a solution!,
Lets ban Romania.......... :D

does that work?
i heard romanians are like boomerangs...they always come back :biggrin:

cheatos
03.09.10, 16:38
hehe, its like secret superheroes (SS for short, ups): triple-M when in action, ordinary M in public

:w00t:, we must have one then,
Triple-M, please show yourself.

hmmm, today's personality converters are all emo spawning pools (by governmental seal of approval)...and you know what happened to the titanic (girls don't do the same mistake twice)

brainwashing always works with live examples! ;),
as for the girls part, true then,
lets hope mods don't have any solutions so we can get the cool part!

not write-only, re-writable with a preference to a single Mighty burner :biggrin:

The problem is, what if I wasn't compatible with technology, and I need to replace "some parts", well that's pity :frown:.

does that work?

No, it doesn't but banning countries improves the 1337ness of this operation and probably will get more "good" users into the tracker/title.

anon
03.09.10, 16:39
"If Mod=anon Then: NO Again, http://www.sb-innovation.de/f49/f-k-imageshack-20889/"
"Girl: damn you silly, i'm going to cheatos, he doesn't do that :P"

And they wonder why I hate people :wtf:

cheatos
03.09.10, 16:52
You sound offended, however that wasn't my intention :gsmile:

anon
03.09.10, 16:54
You sound offended

Not at all, my friend. :happy:

(PS: I still don't like Imageshack. I've blocked all their domains)

Oleg
03.09.10, 17:03
I want to have sex with this woman:

http://www.butterflysearcher.com/wp-content/gallery/album1697_1/005.jpg

anon
03.09.10, 17:04

Image whitelist!

slikrapid
03.09.10, 17:09
Triple-M, please show yourself.

they'll do it at the first sign of mighty promising action, meaning we'll have to wait until a girl/woman of fitting description shows up

lets hope mods don't have any solutions so we can get the cool part!

nothing to worry about, they'll probably take some time tinkering with their software...then there are all those options to check/test...girls will have to wait until all that is done...they forgot about the early bird thing though ;)

The problem is, what if I wasn't compatible with technology, and I need to replace "some parts", well that's pity :frown:.

you worry too much, just flash your new/polished Mighty driver and you're good to go for another endless re-writing session :biggrin:

No, it doesn't but banning countries improves the 1337ness of this operation and probably will get more "good" users into the tracker/title.

yeah...meaning more girls to check out whether the tracker can fulfill their needs :klatsch_3:

Delta-38
03.09.10, 17:24
How many do you want? :D
Hey maybe an orgy? xDD
Just tell me where and when and I'm in ^^

Sazzy
03.09.10, 17:40

She's not cute at all :wtf:

Oleg
03.09.10, 17:45
I want to make love to one of you, beautiful women.

Vuze-Sbi
03.09.10, 17:47
Girls looks better with dresses :) I don't like that picture either.

hellman
03.09.10, 17:58
She's not cute at all :wtf:

why do u even care?? R u a lesbi?? :shockk:

Delta-38
03.09.10, 18:02
Keeps dreaming :D
I got a better one here anyway:P

slikrapid
03.09.10, 18:07
judging by the speechlessness (and/or DIY busyness) of other members i'd say she's cute enough, not to mention that Oleg just made a grave error of revealing her identity to the ever-present ever-ready ever-successful triple-M's...kiss the girl goodbye then :biggrin:

kelly
03.09.10, 19:19
What's this thread all about ?

anon
03.09.10, 19:25
What's this thread all about ?

Oleg confused SB-I's Off Topic section with FST's Lounge, I tell you. Hilarity ensued. :happy:

Oleg
03.09.10, 19:29
Stop deleting my posts. I want to have sex. If one of you, beautiful women, lives in NYC, then contact me, so we could meet and have sex.

anon
03.09.10, 19:30
Stop deleting my posts.

Yeah... why are you doing that, Instab? :wfrown:

Instab
03.09.10, 19:32

snitch :P

Sazzy
03.09.10, 20:01

Because obvious troll is obvious thus not all that entertaining?

anon
03.09.10, 20:02
I think Oleg is a poser. He makes stupid silly threads, but is actually intelligent... somewhat. :gtongue:

saebrtooth
04.09.10, 01:59

Because obvious troll is obvious thus not all that entertaining?

are you calling anon a troll? :tongue:

Blocker
04.09.10, 05:38
Oleg you should get a girlfriend or a hooker :lol:

hellman
04.09.10, 07:13
Instabbu stop deleting his posts or i will start killing your crushes on sbi ! :ssjgoku:

Instab
04.09.10, 07:37
your crushes on sbi

who would that be?

anon
04.09.10, 17:56

A troll with Mod powers! :lol:

Sazzy
04.09.10, 23:07

Obviously calling Oleg one

saebrtooth
05.09.10, 01:02
oh man that would be the worse, a trolling mod with powers
ahahaha

but then Ive met some before lol

desodorante
06.09.10, 15:37
I think you are all not being fair with Oleg, he is simply asking for a beautiful woman in a P2P leecher's forum which is clearly the only chance he has to get laid where he lives (that happens to have the same name as the capitol of all night club cities). New york City must be a lonely, deserted place and Oleg is having a hard time there.

jacksbi
06.09.10, 15:57
Girls looks better with dresses :) .

perfectly true

Instab
07.09.10, 01:18
perfectly trü

some do, some don't :P

SomeGuy
07.09.10, 01:26
I'd rather have the ones that look amazing in dresses be showing me how they take off their lingerie ;)

Instab
07.09.10, 01:37
I'd rather have the ones that look amazing in dresses be showing me how they take off their lingerie ;)

good point :naughty:

saebrtooth
07.09.10, 02:31
my sentiments on girls in dresses is the same as the Ferengi

DriftKing
07.09.10, 03:11
I want a pretty woman now. .

Every Girl/lady/woman thought that she is damn pretty. even below lady is also thought that she is damn sexy :P

http://imgur.com/sNZZB.jpg

so u want sex with any of them ??:)

Dynamic
07.09.10, 05:00
Well...she is sexy to someone...I have known of a few people who would love her size. I would say she is too sexy for me. I like mine with more hair :P

saebrtooth
07.09.10, 06:13
u mean something like this (http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/hairy-girl.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.myspace.com/1971biker&usg=__G3AN2x5xA4pupQy9EUe69JibgSc=&h=402&w=322&sz=37&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=iSFjsPs6nZCNOM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=106&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhairy%2Bgirl%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26cli ent%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D746%26tbs%3Disch: 1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=1307&ei=XbuFTK36EcSecYTfiJ8I&oei=5rqFTJuJD4f-vQOh9tyCBA&esq=11&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=58&ty=67) or this (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR6MjRu7Nn0IY53Y8C6LtDbS2JKvQZj Ts59CUeSCDwRqbNuvY&t=1&usg=__DGZUsR6ib5KlyXNwsYga0ocIXUM=) or even this (http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.coastathletics.org/2005/fun_web_05/Fun%2520Stuff%2520II/images/hairy%2520back.jpg&imgrefurl=http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php%3Fp%3D6196262&usg=__iUFD_JKyv37Z_uOiPlmye5qrNmI=&h=450&w=302&sz=41&hl=en&start=88&zoom=1&tbnid=JK1cRNh1zW1s8M:&tbnh=143&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhairy%2Bgirl%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26cli ent%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D746%26tbs%3Disch: 10%2C2170&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=460&vpy=245&dur=317&hovh=143&hovw=96&tx=87&ty=80&ei=3buFTOfEBJKrcbqHlZ4I&oei=5rqFTJuJD4f-vQOh9tyCBA&esq=27&page=4&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:26,s:88&biw=1280&bih=746)

reaper
07.09.10, 06:49
lol funny pics in here, how old must she be

anon
07.09.10, 14:13
Keep the pictures safe for work, please. Just a friendly reminder. :gwink:

Oleg
07.09.10, 18:08
Seriously, how many beautiful women visit this board?

hellman
07.09.10, 18:52
who would that be?

A spammer mod

Dynamic
08.09.10, 04:54
Seriously, how many beautiful women visit this board?

I would like venture a guess of at least one girl.

I know it is a stretch but I think I know of one hot programmer chick when I was in school.

saebrtooth
08.09.10, 05:01
then maybe u can rekindle or light that lost flame :lol:

Dynamic
08.09.10, 05:07
I wish...lost contact with her...but if I DO FIND her I will make sure she posts on here to prove we have at least one girl! I can guarantee that! :top:

saebrtooth
08.09.10, 10:03
I wish...lost contact with her...but if I DO FIND her I will make sure she posts on here to prove we have at least one girl! I can guarantee that! :top:

Allow me to edit your post a little, its the director in me :lol:

I wish...contact with her...but if I DO FIND her I will make sure...:sado::g67tu3: :top:

desodorante
08.09.10, 16:59
Unfortunately, technology is not a subject of interest for most women. I work in a big software company, and there are plenty of girls here.
Most are not that pretty, some are plain ugly. The hottest are in the administration area.
That's the way it goes, don't know why, maybe it's about the testosterone level.
Although I have to say that I know one VERY hot bisexual nymphomaniac that likes to share his husband with other women and somehow fell in love with coding and got a job in a software company as a developer (True story)
Nevertheless we should not care about how anyone looks in here :)

anon
08.09.10, 19:20
then maybe u can rekindle or light that lost flame :lol:

Did you know one of Dynamic's old avatars used to be a lit candle? :wthink:

saebrtooth
09.09.10, 02:04
Did you know one of Dynamic's old avatars used to be a lit candle? :wthink:
you see, everything in the matrix in linked :lol:

Although I have to say that I know one VERY hot bisexual nymphomaniac that likes to share his husband with other women and somehow fell in love with coding and got a job in a software company as a developer (True story)

wtf wtf, who cares about the husband lol, we just wanna know if she shares herself :biggrin:

Dynamic
09.09.10, 03:45
Haha! Anon has such great memory! I need to find a pic of her...she was so cute! Anyways, like desodorante said we should not care what girls look like, just be lucky to get laid? :P

And yes...i think the "his" was meant to be a "her" It makes more sense when you read it carefully.

We need more pics of pretty women not old memories!

Pyratheon
18.09.10, 13:57
Haha! Anon has such great memory! I need to find a pic of her...she was so cute! Anyways, like desodorante said we should not care what girls look like, just be lucky to get laid? :P

And yes...i think the "his" was meant to be a "her" It makes more sense when you read it carefully.

We need more pics of pretty women not old memories!

Talking about pretty and getting laid, a woman doesn't need to be beautiful to bear children and the original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.

Blocker
19.09.10, 06:23
...... and the original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.

:lool: too much fun here

desodorante
19.09.10, 13:20
Talking about pretty and getting laid, a woman doesn't need to be beautiful to bear children and the original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.

Hey thanks for the tip, we didn't know! :P
Nevertheless being "pretty" has definitely been demonstrated to be an essential part of the selection process we unconsciously carry.
It is "love" in any case (to fall for someone as a person and not because of their body) what makes your decisions come out different than what your most basic instincts tell you (Think of car show girls/boys and the sort and then think of your GF/BF...)

slikrapid
20.09.10, 00:34
Nevertheless being "pretty" has definitely been demonstrated to be an essential part of the selection process we unconsciously carry.
It is "love" in any case (to fall for someone as a person and not because of their body) what makes your decisions come out different than what your most basic instincts tell you (Think of car show girls/boys and the sort and then think of your GF/BF...)

its actually the other way around, you mean consciously :P
simplified and limited: your first choice is likely defined by the conscious (which partly operates with data from the subconscious, previously filtered by the ego), so you go for the 'pretty', but after a while you choose the 'compatible' according to the subconscious (basic instincts among others) influence

desodorante
20.09.10, 15:34
its actually the other way around, you mean consciously :P
simplified and limited: your first choice is likely defined by the conscious (which partly operates with data from the subconscious, previously filtered by the ego), so you go for the 'pretty', but after a while you choose the 'compatible' according to the subconscious (basic instincts among others) influence

I transliterated subconscious as unconscious, my bad.
We do not consciously look for certain characteristics in others faces and bodies, you don't realize that the distance between eyes, the shape of the face etc etc are what you then translate in your conscience as "pretty". Of course all of that data you mention comes from your conscience ( as in what you see, hear, smell, feel) but still, thinking someone is pretty has initially a lot of subconscious work. Then we weight in cultural and personal likings.

slikrapid
20.09.10, 18:52
@desodorante:

We do not consciously look for certain characteristics in others faces and bodies

yes we do, the conscious would be the through ego shaped/advised thinking process or awareness, the one responsible for the first choice which is aligned with the superficial (less important or genuine or true) model of a fictive persona of interest/desire or a dominant (in terms of priority, importance) part/characteristic of this fictive persona (like love at first sight in most cases) - this conscious choice is likely to be close to the societal ideal (pretty) and/or to predefined personal attitude and/or predefined superficial personal preferences

Of course all of that data you mention comes from your conscience ( as in what you see, hear, smell, feel)

actually that data first comes to the subconscious (raw data) and enters the conscious upon its request or focusing of attention

but still, thinking someone is pretty has initially a lot of subconscious work.

sure, both are connected and influence/shape each other, yet the 'definition' of pretty comes from outside influence that targets spontaneously/naturally (society, nature) and intentionally/artificially (media, society) ones whole persona (one as a whole), thus influencing/shaping/manipulating the ego, subconscious & conscious, which then creates that model of interest/desire (having no real basis in experience) readily available for conscious focus in that first choice event - as the experience expands/deepens, the previous model changes and after a while one gets a more relevant understanding of whats really 'compatible' to him and what has just been a deceptive illusion from the aforementioned influences

naturally, those with higher levels of awareness may 'feel' this compatibility much easier, whereas those deeply enslaved to societal molds will likely go through much stress/struggle trying to hold on to that original fictive model, keeping it intact even though their experience (dysfunctional relationship) suggests otherwise

darkSoldier
14.10.10, 05:21
original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.

Not mine! The possibility of reproduction is the main drawback from my point of view!

And to the original poster, if you need to advertise here, you're gonna want to rethink your strategy :rolleyes:

hessler
19.10.10, 12:24
another quality thread.......................

Sazzy
10.11.10, 20:24
i love pretty women

do they exist any more ?? :)

i love gentlemen

do they exist any more??:)

Shelter
10.11.10, 21:16
i want 2 :)

desodorante
10.11.10, 23:45
i love gentlemen

do they exist any more??:)

gentlemen or a gentleman? :P
Are you trying to honor your nickname? :D

BestestBuddy
11.11.10, 00:00
I want a pretty dog now. But we can't all get what we want now can we? I hate our cruel cruel world :mad:

anon
27.07.13, 05:41
another quality thread.......................

Indeed so, it had everything a quality thread should have. I wish we had more of these nowadays.

starforce
30.07.13, 23:38
I wish you all the pretty girls end alot off sex :biggrin: in the real world
regards
starforce