PDA

View Full Version : Waffles Method [WM] Safe Speeds, Experiences

rudam.meredez
30.08.10, 17:36
Hey SBI, I decided to make a thread about Mihai's waffles method, where I tried it and with what speeds. Here goes my experience, everyone is more than welcome to share his.

IMPORTANT: I always use RatioMaster 1.9.0 with uTorrent emulation, and memory reader.

AudioNews: ~1M
BitGamer: ~5M
BitHDTV: 10M
BitHUmen: ~4M
BitME: <400K, would love to know if it works faster :)
BitMeTV: ?
BitSpyder: ~10M
BlackCat's Games: 1M
BTN: ?
CosaNostra: <500K
DB9: ?
Filelist.ro: <7M all speeds are safe but with more it won't update stats
GFT: 1M
GFXnews: ~1M
HD-bits.ro: ~5M avoid packs!!!
HD-space: ~10M
HDahoy: ~10M
HDME: ~7M
HDtorrents: ~2Minternal rips recommended
IPtorrents: <5M proceed with caution, they HAVE scripts!
iTS: ~800K, never tried with more.
Karagarga: < 300K
MusicVids: ~4M
PassThePopcorn: ~1M staff picks recommended
Pedro's BTmusic: ?
ProAudioTorrents: ~2M
PTN: ?
RevolutionTT: Instant ban with <1M (600K should work)
SCC: ~5M
TehConnection: 2M up to 3M, MOTW 1080p recommended
ThePlace, TheVault: ~10M
Torrent-Damage: ~5M
TorrentLeech: 15-20M
TorrentVault: ~500K tv series recommended
TVtorrents: 10-20M
TvTORRENTS.ro: ~10M
Waffles: <1M, it's recommended to use lower speeds
What.cd: <1M
x264: ?

That's all for now, waiting for your experiences. Be sure to check what is Waffles Method before you start cheating. These worked for me with not downloading the torrent before cheating, and not continuing to seed with 0K just to decrease the average speed on the torrent. Remember:

STOP BEFORE THE UPDATE!!!

Thank you for the updates: wanzek, Vuze-Sbi

wanzek
30.08.10, 17:45
TD: 1.5 mb
TC: 2 mb
GFT: 1 mb
Bit-HDTV: 10 mb
TL: 15-20 mb (just don't end up in top 10)
RevTT: 600 kb
BCG: 1 mb
TVT: 10-20 mb

Vuze-Sbi
30.08.10, 17:50
For 1 mb speeds i don't think you need to use this method it just pointless.

rudam.meredez
30.08.10, 18:03
No, it isn't. If you cheat on a place with only a few leechers, or on a particular torrent that has even 0 leechers, the best way to cheat is to avoid the peerlist.

anon
30.08.10, 19:50
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13201 :wermm:

But if you promise to keep the first post up-to-date, I won't lock this. :gsmile:

rudam.meredez
30.08.10, 21:21
I promise :) Let's get that precious info on every tracker! :)

saebrtooth
31.08.10, 07:25
RevolutionTT: Instant ban with <1M (600K should work)

So u got an instant ban using WM 600KB><1M

That would mean they were able to detect the WM usuage

rudam.meredez
31.08.10, 10:11
Absolutely. And that sucks. Anyone has more experience on RevTT?

The Shutter
31.08.10, 10:30
Absolutely. And that sucks. Anyone has more experience on RevTT?

worked with greedy torrent my favorite tool , also rm works ... never tried waffles method on it

rudam.meredez
31.08.10, 10:44
worked with greedy torrent my favorite tool , also rm works ... never tried waffles method on it

What speeds, what kind of torrents?

Sazzy
31.08.10, 12:00
Gahhhhhh~ That yellow really hurts the eyes T.T

rudam.meredez
31.08.10, 13:34
That's just to urge everyone to get infos on them quickly ;)

edit: changed to blue :)

Vuze-Sbi
31.08.10, 14:05
Cn: Up to 500 kb/s
HDT:Up to 2 MB/S(internals recommended)
KG: Up to 300 kb/s (Warning:You can go for more but they will get you after weeks)
TvTORRENTS.ro: Up to 10 MB/S
TorrentVault: Up to 500 kb/s(TV series recommended)
TD:You can go for 5 MB/S
PTP: Up to 1 MB/s(Staff picks recommended)
TC: Up to 3 MB/s (Movie of the week 1080p recommended)
HDME: Up to 7 MB/s
Filelist.ro :Up to 6 Mb/s(All speeds are safe but they can't count it)
HD-Bits.ro: Up to 5 MB/s(Avoid from packs They have some "scripts" can catch you)
HD-Space: Up to 10 MB/s
HDAhoy: Up to 10 Mb/s
Ipt: Up to 5 mb/s (They can catch you if you go for crazy speeds.Don't try to test them too much :))

anon
31.08.10, 14:07
That would mean they were able to detect the WM usuage

Not RM per se, but rather the soft flashing at the beginning? If you use speeds above a certain amount, it seems.

Instab's doing just fine on RevTT, you should ask him for tips... :shifty:

shoulder
31.08.10, 14:22
I think he meant that by WM. :P

rps
31.08.10, 19:25
for me
BTN - 1mb/s
Bitme - ~250kb/s
BitmeTV - ~50kb/s
SCC - 6mb/s
Torrent-damage - dont care about acc there and cheated ~3TB in few sec and works fine :)

Uninvited2611
31.08.10, 19:36
thank for creating this thread man :).

Has anyone tried on Norbits? What speed is safe there?

anon
31.08.10, 20:04
SCC - 6mb/s

I'd like to say something (in general, not aimed at you, rps :gsmile:), just to keep this thread clean: this is about the Waffles method only. If another, faster method also works on a certain tracker, that's fine, but please refrain from making posts like "bleh, you can go way faster and without WM" here.

Thanks for your cooperation :gsmile:

whatthehell
31.08.10, 20:22
guys i recently got an waffles account, is someone banned when using WM on there? there isnt link in quick links. and im wondering with which speed should i start to chreat?

anon
31.08.10, 20:24
guys i recently got an waffles account, is someone banned when using WM on there?

Banned for using the Waffles method on Waffles? Is that some sort of joke? :gtongue:

and im wondering with which speed should i start to chreat?

Check the last pages of the WM thread. You'll find the information you need there. :gwink:

Sb Lover
04.09.10, 13:20
can use WM on waffles fresh account ?
speeds 120 kb/s up 200 kb/s down ?

anon
04.09.10, 17:45
I once used 1MB/s up and 300kB/s down on a two-day old account, but looking at the Waffles thread it appears they got smarter now. If you want to throw the dice, go ahead - otherwise, wait until the account ages. Remember that accounts with zero traffic will be deleted after some time regardless of logging in activity, so grab a single or something for now.

bigbangtheory
03.02.11, 01:55
i like how this thread has all the answers on front post :)

just want to add:
bitmetv ~500K works fine
could possibly go higher :)

anon
03.02.11, 17:24
For future reference I'd recommend lower speeds on Waffles. 1MB/s and even higher works for some, but did not for others, and that's in good torrents.

kostas13
03.02.11, 23:11
I see that in CN you used speed 500 kb/s..What's the difference when you do the same with Rm+memory reader

anon
03.02.11, 23:13
do the same with Rm+memory reader

Those things aren't mutually exclusive...

MiCRON
06.02.11, 08:05
Has anyone tried WM in Goem?

HousEaddict
06.02.11, 12:37
On goem should work fine (not tested)
I see that you (the starter of the thread) were courious if it works on bitme at higher speed (more than 400 kb/s).. I'm cheating there at speeds of 1.5-2 mb/s with no problem on fresh torrents with good activity with WM.. I also have to mention that the account is very old

MiCRON
06.02.11, 14:00
With the speeds you used on BitMe, I assume you used the same if not higher speed in Goem?

HousEaddict
06.02.11, 14:56
I cheated on Goem long time ago with good speeds (up to 2 mb/s with mratio) and worked fine.. Anyway, if you get your account disable, i will manage to give you an invite..

MiCRON
06.02.11, 18:17
Thanks! It's kinda hard to pick a torrent in there since most of well-leeched ones are packs. But I'll try it anyway.

meandme
14.04.11, 10:19
what do you mean by stop before update ?
:confused:

Resurrection
14.04.11, 11:23
what do you mean by stop before update ?

A tracker usually updates every 30 minutes or somewhere around that time.You'll see the time in 'update in ' section of the mod.
You press 'stop' just before time expires.
That's what "stop before update ?" means...Simple

or is this :spamfrown:

mizo
14.04.11, 17:17
what about SceneHD ?

anon
14.04.11, 19:19
what about SceneHD ?

More like searcHD (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-scenehd-org-17303/), right?

Shelter
17.04.11, 14:46
A tracker usually updates every 30 minutes or somewhere around that time.You'll see the time in 'update in ' section of the mod.
You press 'stop' just before time expires.
That's what "stop before update ?" means...Simple

or is this :spamfrown:

Sow to make a good ratio i should stay all day to stop/start the torrents (:.But i sod that every torrent have's his one time update.I should calculate that?

Resurrection
17.04.11, 16:00
Sow to make a good ratio i should stay all day to stop/start the torrents (:.But i sod that every torrent have's his one time update.I should calculate that?

You can also try the slow and steady method if you aren't comfortable with WM.Its mostly the same but with the longer seeding time...

Its true that on some trackers,each torrent has its own update time but you can stop them all at once also (no matter what the "Update In" time is).Basically you don't let them update.That's it.

anon
17.04.11, 19:34
You can also try the slow and steady method if you aren't comfortable with WM.Its mostly the same but with the longer seeding time...

If you can leave your computer turned on for a long time every day, that's probably the best, and what I'd go for if I still cheated. Less mind-boggling, just leave the thing running and in a few days you'll have a good ratio.

mizo
27.04.11, 14:54
Bitme 450 Kb/s
BMTV 450 Kb/s
HD-bits.ro 15 Mb/s
TD 14.5 Mb/s

THC
28.04.11, 13:26
Hello to all! I have a little question for you:

To use WM you have to stop the torrent before it updates itself. I realized that if RM finishes to download the torrent (100% - and you become a seeder) then it automatic updates itself even if the time till auto update hasn't been reached. So, if this is true, you are fucked up because you didn't stop the torrent before the update. Is that true?

One more thing: if you forgot to stop it before the update and in your snatchlist appears a huge upload speed, what can you do to fix it? You have to seed with 0 KB for a long time or what?

Thanks a lot for your support!

o1nk
28.04.11, 14:43
Why don't you first download the torrent and then start WM as a seeder at 100 %.
When this happens you must hope, that nobody is looking at the snatchlist... but after one or two days everthing should be fine :)

mizo
28.04.11, 15:19
Hello to all! I have a little question for you:

To use WM you have to stop the torrent before it updates itself. I realized that if RM finishes to download the torrent (100% - and you become a seeder) then it automatic updates itself even if the time till auto update hasn't been reached. So, if this is true, you are fucked up because you didn't stop the torrent before the update. Is that true?

One more thing: if you forgot to stop it before the update and in your snatchlist appears a huge upload speed, what can you do to fix it? You have to seed with 0 KB for a long time or what?

Thanks a lot for your support!

before the torrent complete u can set the up speed to 0 Kb/s
and then u can set it back to any speed u want

if u forget to stop before the update then ur account will be disabled

anon
28.04.11, 15:52

In that case, hit stop, wait for a while, then start the torrent again. Boom, you're on the peerlist, but with zero traffic. :gsmile:

Yes. Seed a lot. The more the better.

THC
28.04.11, 17:13
So I have to hit stop before torrent reaches 100% (and, of course, before the automatic update), right? I hit stop and I change the upload speed to 0 KB and then start again, correct?

Luckily my account has not been disabled... yet! :D

Why don't you first download the torrent and then start WM as a seeder at 100 %.
When this happens you must hope, that nobody is looking at the snatchlist... but after one or two days everthing should be fine :)

It sounds interesting. So I download the torrent and after it finishes I close uTorrent and then I start RM with 100% (and a big upload speed) and, again, using the WM I hit stop before the torrent updates and I set the upload speed to 0 and after this I'll keep it seeding for a while. Is that correct?

before the torrent complete u can set the up speed to 0 Kb/s
and then u can set it back to any speed u want

I'm really sorry, but I really didn't get it. Could you be more specific, please?

o1nk
28.04.11, 18:10
So I download the torrent and after it finishes I close uTorrent and then I start RM with 100% (and a big upload speed) and, again, using the WM I hit stop before the torrent updates and I set the upload speed to 0 and after this I'll keep it seeding for a while. Is that correct?

You are right and don't forget to use the memory reader ;)

anon
28.04.11, 19:02
So I have to hit stop before torrent reaches 100% (and, of course, before the automatic update), right? I hit stop and I change the upload speed to 0 KB and then start again, correct?

Yeah, pretty much. If you missed that and it got updated, just stop and restart.

It sounds interesting. So I download the torrent and after it finishes I close uTorrent and then I start RM with 100% (and a big upload speed) and, again, using the WM I hit stop before the torrent updates and I set the upload speed to 0 and after this I'll keep it seeding for a while. Is that correct?

Or you can just reopen uTorrent. :wtongue:

I'm really sorry, but I didn't really get it. Could you be more specific, please?

He's saying what you said in your first paragraph.

C3PO
28.04.11, 20:05
I have a question. How long have u waited to cheat on MVids and on what torrents did u cheat (seed/leech) on?

Timmy
29.04.11, 16:16
QUESTION:

What is the point of stopping before update? Do you automatically get banned if you dont? Or is it so you just have a lower upload speed stat? If so, could you just put ZERO after the update?

o1nk
29.04.11, 16:45
Well, it doesn't take long until you are banned, because your download and uploadrate is much too high... there is a huge threat about the WM, read it ;)

Timmy
29.04.11, 17:14
If you can leave your computer turned on for a long time every day, that's probably the best, and what I'd go for if I still cheated. Less mind-boggling, just leave the thing running and in a few days you'll have a good ratio.

Its true that on some trackers,each torrent has its own update time but you can stop them all at once also (no matter what the "Update In" time is).Basically you don't let them update.That's it.

WAit so I actually dont have to use this WM method? I could just let it update as long as I seed long and use low upload speeds? Thats what ive always done, leave it running for atleast a week without worrying about stopping before update....

Is that OK?

anon
29.04.11, 19:11
QUESTION:

What is the point of stopping before update? Do you automatically get banned if you dont? Or is it so you just have a lower upload speed stat? If so, could you just put ZERO after the update?

Search this thread and find out, that's been answered at least 1000 times now.

WAit so I actually dont have to use this WM method? I could just let it update as long as I seed long and use low upload speeds?

You don't have to use anything. You can choose the method you like the most. Just make sure it's proven to work by reading the threads here.

Imacheater
30.04.11, 14:06
I have tried WM on BTN and it works. I used RM and mR with memory reader, and cheated with the speed of 400-500 KB/s. But BTN is ratio free, and this is a superior tracker so I don't cheat on it too much

mizo
30.04.11, 15:20
I have tried WM on BTN and it works. I used RM and mR with memory reader, and cheated with the speed of 400-500 KB/s. But BTN is ratio free, and this is a superior tracker so I don't cheat on it too much

why cheating in a ratio free tracker ????

Imacheater
01.05.11, 01:06
why cheating in a ratio free tracker ????

Because there's a question mark about the speed used in there on the 1st post, so I'd like to try them
And another update:
TranceTraffic : WM with the speed 5mb/s down - 4 mb/s up with fresh pack/freeleech torrents. It's been nearly 2 weeks and I'm not banned

o1nk
03.05.11, 13:43
Waffles: Cheating on comicpack with 850 kb/s

THC
11.05.11, 17:07
WM on Waffles with 2 MB/s UP and 1 MB/s DOWN ;)

THC
12.05.11, 15:03
I really don't get it! I used WM according to the rules and it worked fine (in my snatchlist appeared 0 kB/s UP)! Now when I took a look at the snatchlist the speed is beyond 300 kB/s! WTF?! Why did this happen? I don't have to hit stop when I'm uploading with 0 kB/s? Or what? Please help me!

GymTanAndLaundry
12.05.11, 15:19
I really don't get it! I used WM according to the rules and it worked fine (in my snatchlist appeared 0 kB/s UP)! Now when I took a look at the snatchlist the speed is beyond 300 kB/s! WTF?! Why did this happen? I don't have to hit stop when I'm uploading with 0 kB/s? Or what? Please help me!

If the speed is above 0, then the torrent has done a tracker update. Your speed will never show in the peerlist (speed in the snatchlist? they have this feature? :S) unless you allow a tracker update to occur. Anyways, if you have done it right and somehow they have their got their scripts to just take the average upload speed of whatever stats u report regardless of tracker update or not (possibility, but i am just speculating because i do not have a waffles account and so cannot check for myself) - the best thing for you to do now is continue to cheat the torrent you have a high speed on with 1kb/s and turn off your waffles method aka just let it run - after a few hours go and check the upload speed, and when its low enough and you're happy with it you can stop the torrent altogether and you will see your overall upload speed is quite low ;)

mizo
12.05.11, 16:15

when the torrent finished
did you let it update or you stopped it before it finished ?

THC
12.05.11, 17:42
I stopped before the first update with 3-4 minutes (the torrent was at 55%), I set the UP speed to 0 kB/s and then I hit start again. I looked in my snatchlist and it appeared 0 kB/s UP speed. Next I left it like that for few hours (with 0 kB/s) and then I shut down the computer. Next day (today) when I looked in my snatchlist it appeared almost 400 kB/s UP speed. WTF did I do wrong?

Yes they have a snatchlist -> https://www.waffles.fm/snatches.php and it's better to seed with 0 kB/s not 1 kB/s ;)

P.S. I swear it didn't update before I hit stop because I checked the log too.

anon
12.05.11, 18:58
I stopped before the first update with 3-4 minutes (the torrent was at 55%), I set the UP speed to 0 kB/s and then I hit start again. I looked in my snatchlist and it appeared 0 kB/s UP speed. Next I left it like that for few hours (with 0 kB/s) and then I shut down the computer. Next day (today) when I looked in my snatchlist it appeared almost 400 kB/s UP speed. WTF did I do wrong?

Which speed did you use originally (when starting to fake traffic)? You look like you've done everything correctly, so maybe it just took them a little to show the real speed, depending on what you started with.

Yes they have a snatchlist

Of course they do, that's why the Waffles method exists. :wtongue:

THC
12.05.11, 20:34
Well I used as stated before 2 MB/s UP and 1 DOWN

trancedj
15.05.11, 21:21
Thevault, theplace 10M/???:DDd
Doesn't work anymore speed like these on the.bz trackers, last day tryed with 8000KB and fucked up. Maybe it doesn't work at all anymore?

anon
15.05.11, 21:23
Maybe it doesn't work at all anymore?

No (double negative).

trancedj
15.05.11, 21:56
hi, if tryed to cheat last month on any of these trackers which speeds you choosed?

GymTanAndLaundry
15.05.11, 21:57
hi, if tryed to cheat last month on any of these trackers which speeds you choosed?

Use the wm and you won't have problems.

anon
15.05.11, 21:58
Protip: read GymTanAndLaundry's posts about those trackers. Search before you ask.

trancedj
15.05.11, 22:26
No, guys yo udon't understood me. I used WM all the time and will use. But I'm saying that doesn't work anymore. I'm not newbie at this I used to make 20-50GB uloads on new accounts and there was no problems.But now it doesn't work anymore, liek that. And what I'm trying to say that 10M doesn't work anymore on these trackers...

GymTanAndLaundry
15.05.11, 22:47
No, guys yo udon't understood me. I used WM all the time and will use. But I'm saying that doesn't work anymore. I'm not newbie at this I used to make 20-50GB uloads on new accounts and there was no problems.But now it doesn't work anymore, liek that. And what I'm trying to say that 10M doesn't work anymore on these trackers...

Just to clarify, you're using RM with Memory Reader while you use WM?

trancedj
16.05.11, 17:05
Yes. All the time.

GymTanAndLaundry
16.05.11, 17:16
Yes. All the time.

Hmm... what's your account age then?

Just I am cheating on The Box with RM + MR + WM with no problems whatsoever... and yes... my speeds are high ;)

THC
20.05.11, 18:56
Well I used as stated before 2 MB/s UP and 1 DOWN

Well? What could be the problem then? Maybe the speed was to great? Or what?

tuanhai25391
03.06.11, 06:02
I have tried to cheat on waffles some minutes ago and got banned. I used RM ext with MR and UL speed just 30KB/s. When the tools was reading anounce time, I got instant banned!! There was a message box appreared tell that I was cheating. So what's wrong here. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for your help :D

Resurrection
03.06.11, 06:29
I have tried to cheat on waffles some minutes ago and got banned. I used RM ext with MR with UL speed just 30KB/s. When the tools was reading anounce time, I got instant banned!! There was a message box appreared tell that I was cheating. So what's wrong here. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for your help :D

You must have chosen the wrong torrent(s).I use 10 times that speed on a certain type of torrent and I'm a Power User there...

tuanhai25391
03.06.11, 06:45
It's a mp3 album (size ~ 120MB), 90 seeder 20 leecher. I think it's safe to cheat use this torrent :(

Resurrection
03.06.11, 06:47
It's a mp3 album (size ~ 120MB), 90 seeder 20 leecher. I think it's safe to cheat use this torrent :(

Its possible that some of those 20 leechers were partial seeders...

Otherwise your bad luck,I guess...

anon
03.06.11, 19:00
I think it's safe to cheat use this torrent :(

Obviously you thought wrong :wtongue:

WTF
03.06.11, 20:33
Otherwise your bad luck,I guess...

Yes :top:
I also cheated there few weeks ago, slowly, mR with speed ~ 500 kBps i don't remember exactly (but i never put very low speed as under 100 KBps because it take more time and maybe dangerous :biggrin: ) and succesfull, now i'm waiting for promoting and forget it :cool:

GymTanAndLaundry
03.06.11, 21:09

Leechers may have been partial seeders if it's an old torrent...

Imacheater
06.06.11, 11:58
Next times, try the comic pack, it works for me
BTW, why the f*** do we have so many VNese cheaters in here. I thought I was the only one :P

WTF
06.06.11, 12:25
BTW, why the f*** do we have so many VNese cheaters in here. I thought I was the only one :P
lol, you are so crazy and greedy guy :P I know other but i think there no more vne guys here, i guess only 3 :D

GymTanAndLaundry
06.06.11, 13:40
I have tried to cheat on waffles some minutes ago and got banned. I used RM ext with MR and UL speed just 30KB/s. When the tools was reading anounce time, I got instant banned!! There was a message box appreared tell that I was cheating. So what's wrong here. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for your help :D

Use the WM... and if you're banned, it definitely won't be instantly ;)

C3PO
06.06.11, 14:02

U did something wrong when using the MR

anon
06.06.11, 16:38
Yep, there are a few more Vietnamese guys in here. I presume upload speeds aren't that great over there.

GymTanAndLaundry
06.06.11, 17:22
Yep, there are a few more Vietnamese guys in here. I presume upload speeds aren't that great over there.

If IP logging is off the question is, how do you know? :P

Imacheater
06.06.11, 17:26

Upload speed is great for me, I don't face any problems with local trackers. But when it comes to "international" tracker, it's a whole different story. I also own a seedbox, but I'm lazy to add a bunch of torrent into it for a small buffer, so better cheating for huge buffer and leech like shit

anon
06.06.11, 17:50
If IP logging is off the question is, how do you know? :P

Because they either told me or used to have Vietnam on their "location".

WTF
06.06.11, 19:44
Because they either told me or used to have Vietnam on their "location".
lol, you have a great memory if the thing you tell is true :biggrin:
We almost have a ADSL line with good download speed but upload is actually bad, but i think there are no more vnese guys there because english is not our main language ;)

anon
07.06.11, 20:08
lol, you have a great memory if the thing you tell is true :biggrin:

No, actually my brain is like that Chinese hard drive. It may look like I remember a lot, but inside there's only metal nuts and a tiny flashdrive constantly overwriting itself.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11027

THC
15.06.11, 17:35
A new record for WM on TT: 50 MB/s up :gw00t: It really worked because it has past some time now and the account is safe and sound :wgrin:

And that's not all: when I started the torrent I forgot about those fucking separators and I used a download speed of about 130 MB/s! That's a really big LOL :letsdance:

anon
15.06.11, 18:35
Haha, awesome!

What's next, flashing on FTN? :gtongue:

THC
15.06.11, 18:53
If I had FTN I would definitely fake their asses too :D (although it's ratioless but I don't give a shit)

Right now I'm trying WM on bitmetv. I want to try a decent speed. Let's hope it works :D

BTW does mRatio work on BTN? RM doesn't support multiple torrents and I'd like to use mR to advance to a new user class (you must have 100 torrents snatched)...

anon
15.06.11, 19:12
BTW does mRatio work on BTN?

I don't see why it shouldn't... in any case, you can pay a visit to the BTN thread :wwink:

THC
15.06.11, 20:29
I've just used for bitmetv (WM of course) a speed of 1 MB/s up and till now no instant disable :D This sounds promising :popper:

you can pay a visit to the BTN thread :wwink:

True!

THC
16.06.11, 13:38
An update for WM on BitMeTV: it seems that it has worked smoothly with a speed of 1 MB/s, but when I raised it to 3 MB/s then -> This account has been disabled! :D

So it seems that WM doesn't work on BitMeTV and I believe BitMe too. I believe they check users' average speed.

Mihai
16.06.11, 14:54
TBDEV trackers have limitations on catching cheaters because of the way the work. I'll try to take a better look on the way it actually works because if you know how it works you know how to cheat it.
Anyway, on most of the trackers above I did higher speeds but let's just keep it with 1 MB shall we? This way people will avoid trouble and not be greedy.

C3PO
16.06.11, 15:51
An update for WM on BitMeTV: it seems that it has worked smoothly with a speed of 1 MB/s, but when I raised it to 3 MB/s then -> This account has been disabled! :D

So it seems that WM doesn't work on BitMeTV and I believe BitMe too. I believe they check users' average speed.

Theres a guy in this forum who flashes on BMTV :) I tried it, too, but wasnt successfull, tho.

Mihai
16.06.11, 15:55
It's all about the moment when you flash. If you have reached the VIP status and have an old account and choose a very active torrent you have chances. But there are so many variables involved... Why don't you just use VEM and leech some new torrents and make ratios of 4-5 at them? Same goes for bitme.

THC
16.06.11, 18:34
This was all about WM. I wanted to try this method and see if it works on bitmetv and that's why I posted in here too. I'm aware of the fact that if you use a smaller upload speed (let's say up to 200 kB/s) then you'll have no problems at all.

So I suggest everyone not to use WM on BitMe/TV. Slow and steady works great!

And why are you suggesting VEM and not RM? Is it somehow better?

anon
16.06.11, 19:27

So it seems that WM doesn't work on BitMeTV and I believe BitMe too.

But you just said it was working until you turned speeds up a notch. :unsure:

It can download.

WTF
16.06.11, 20:45
So I suggest everyone not to use WM on BitMe/TV. Slow and steady works great!

I think WM is a good method on this, the only thing u should care is use speed under 1 MBps, then everything goes fine. Because maybe they think only seedbox have good speed which u must reported with them if u have.

GymTanAndLaundry
16.06.11, 23:32
I think WM is a good method on this, the only thing u should care is use speed under 1 MBps, then everything goes fine. Because maybe they think only seedbox have good speed which u must reported with them if u have.

It's a sound assumption. I always stick to under 500kbps, and I'm fine. Finding active torrents has been easier since they opened sign-ups a little while back, too.

Seeing as they check for your average speed, it doesn't hurt to seed things for a long time at 0kbps, but use the WM when you do cheat as to avoid the peerlist initially with odd stats, seeing as you're seeding for a long time at 0kbps afterwards to get your average speed down to a non-suspicious level.

Mihai
17.06.11, 10:19

It is safer, it can cheat when there are active peers and it can cheat no more than the swarm speed which is pretty cool. With VEM I did ratios of 10-15 on torrents and didn't even seemed suspicious or got banned for this.

THC
17.06.11, 13:24
But you just said it was working until you turned speeds up a notch. :unsure:

True but I can't be sure. Maybe they checked me later... Anyway a day passed and nothing happened so let's suppose it's safe to use a speed < 1 MB/s. BUT if you want to be 100% safe you'd better follow GymTanAndLaundry's advice and use a speed < 500 kB/s OR slow and steady :top:

GymTanAndLaundry
17.06.11, 13:26
True but I can't be sure. Maybe they checked me later... Anyway a day passed and nothing happened so let's suppose it's safe to use a speed < 1 MB/s. BUT if you want to be 100% safe you'd better follow GymTanAndLaundry's advice and use a speed < 500 kB/s OR slow and steady :top:

Yeah, and I wouldn't use 500KB/s unless it was a fresh torrent. ;)

One rule for BMTV is never bother cheating on older torrents, it's too risky.

Unless you're cheating at 0kbps ;)

THC
17.06.11, 13:32
Well then I think it's time to edit first post for bitmetv: < 500 kB/s on fresh torrents ;)

GymTanAndLaundry
17.06.11, 13:42
Well then I think it's time to edit first post for bitmetv: < 500 kB/s on fresh torrents ;)

That's just what has worked for me. If people can get away with say 1MB or 800kB/s and not get banned, then by all means take the "quicker" option. I just tend to "play it safe" at BMTV, mostly because I like the site layout, not because they offer me anything I can't get anywhere else (Weird, I know - lol)

flowerorange
17.06.11, 17:47
That's just what has worked for me. If people can get away with say 1MB or 800kB/s and not get banned, then by all means take the "quicker" option. I just tend to "play it safe" at BMTV, mostly because I like the site layout, not because they offer me anything I can't get anywhere else (Weird, I know - lol)

BitmeTV can offer me nothing . But I dont wanna cheat there. Because I may lose my Bitme account if I get baned on bitmeTV. Cheating it with changing IP is a bit annoying.
Bitme is one of my favorites.

anon
17.06.11, 17:53
BitmeTV can offer me nothing . But I dont wanna cheat there. Because I may lose my Bitme account if I get baned on bitmeTV.

...then let your BMTV account die?

WTF
17.06.11, 20:02
I'm actually surprised that Bitme and BMTV aren't connected to each others although i know they have the same source (tested ;) )

And yes, i'm not going to cheating on Bitme, it's a nice tracker, maybe i will upload some torrents to keep it alive :D

Mihai
17.06.11, 20:03
Bitme is very easy to cheat with uSerenity or VEM, as for every tracker.

GymTanAndLaundry
17.06.11, 22:36

Definitely the safest 2 programs there are. I am stubborn though, I have to find a way to use RM on EVERY tracker... mainly because there is more risk... I like the risk ;) Haha.

mizo
18.06.11, 00:00

you are right
but also it's easy with MR
i cheated there with MR 50GB in a week in a pack ;)

WTF
18.06.11, 06:21
it doesn't use same scripts as BMTV ?

traders_paradise
21.06.11, 14:31
Are these speeds for per torrent? So for example, can i seed 10 torrents at a speed of 1mbps? So alltogether 10mbps?

mizo
21.06.11, 15:37
it doesn't use same scripts as BMTV ?

no it's the same scripts

Are these speeds for per torrent? So for example, can i seed 10 torrents at a speed of 1mbps? So alltogether 10mbps?

you do that and you will get banned

traders_paradise
21.06.11, 17:37
no it's the same scripts

you do that and you will get banned

O_o For bitgamer, it says ~5M so does that mean the overall speed for all my torrents should be around 5mbps? OR does that mean i can do th 10 torrents at 1mbps each upload speed

lertsy
21.06.11, 17:51
O_o For bitgamer, it says ~5M so does that mean the overall speed for all my torrents should be around 5mbps? OR does that mean i can do th 10 torrents at 1mbps each upload speed

The summarized upload speed of all your torrents should be ~5M. But it isn't necessary to use the "highest" speed though :wwink:

GymTanAndLaundry
22.06.11, 15:14

I've used 15 meg on BG semi-regularly and not been banned (still alive to this day!)

Those numbers are just guidelines one person has created as "safe" not exactly "thresholds" for a ban.. :)