PDA

View Full Version : [Tool] RatioMaster eXtender v2.0F

cheatos
30.08.10, 18:19
First of all this isn't v2.1, this is a hotfix, its meant to reduce the hassle of reading 19 pages and finding the correct most recent exes.

SB-Innovation Presents

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]RatioMaster eXtender 2.0F

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Cheatos <<<<<<

Screenshot:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Restarter:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/cheatos-albums-rmex-picture3233-main-window.png

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Flasher:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/cheatos-albums-rmex-picture3187-ff1.png

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Manager:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/cheatos-albums-rmex-picture3189-fm.png

Other Credits:

>>>>>> Mihai91, Main Idea <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon, General Support & Feedback , Flasher Idea<<<<<<
>>>>>> Microsoft for MSDN :biggrin: <<<<<<

Translators:

German Translation : SuperMarrioh
Romanian Translation : SBfreak
Spanish Translation : anon
Russian Translation : seldom
Bulgarian Translation: C3PO

Features:

All:

Even better GUI New
Multiple interface language
Tray icon like RatioMaster , double click at it and it'll give you back the stats

Restarter:

Used to automate the Waffles method here: Click Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494) [credits to Mihai91:top:].
Can stop RatioMaster at a specified time automatically before the announce to prevent appearing at the peerlist, so you wont be sitting on the computer all the time to stop it manually.
Can restart RatioMaster's stopped torrent if you want to gain extra buffer automatically without getting tired
It includes an option similar to RatioMaster's memory reader, it can be used to fill the announce time automatically and it will subtract two minutes for you for every announce. NEW
a Log

Flasher:

Used to Flash using RatioMaster to avoid announce faults, the Flasher is 100% Accurate, 50GB means 50GB in RM. New
Flashing Speed, Very High,High,Medium, Slow, Very Slow and Flash at onceNew
Protects you from yourself by not allowing huge amounts 25TB for ex.New

Manager:

Used to manager RatioMaster instances, ever got tired because of RM spamming your Task bar?New
Stats update every 60seconds to avoid being resource hogNew

New Features in v2.0F [aka Change log] :

rmex will throw an exception when using the randomizer + the restart option
rmex will throw an exception when there is only 1 speed in the randomizer
removed the user confirmation in the restarting,closing dialogs as its not working and will cause the whole program to crash
add a missing Index resetter after using the 'cancel' button on the restarting, closing dialogs
fixed the crash when you close RMeX using the 'X' button
Added RM 1.9.1 Support
Added Bulgarian Translation (Thanks C3PO)
Added Russian Translation (Thanks seldom)
RM now launches after clicking browse
Can use any RM exe name because of this post by Mr.RM (RM's Coder):

UPDATE : please redownload new package, fixed last minute problem with configuration file name conflict.

Tutorials:

Restarter Tutorial:

Click Run Again if you chose not to 'Make an instance of RM 'RMR' at startup', select the desired setting in RatioMaster titled 'RMR'
Select stop time or tick the option which automatically gets the announce time and subtracts 2 Minutes.
[Optional]Check ''Restart RatioMaster's stopped torrent'' if you want restarts to gain extra buffer or not,
If you checked it, then specify the number of restarts to do
[Optional]Check if you want to use the 'Speed Randomizer' by adding speeds to the list. (always click "RM will do" afterward to check if everything is OK).
[Optional]Check if you want to close RM when the last update occurs.
Click Start from RMR's main window ,no need to start RatioMaster because RMR will click the start button for you
Go to bed

Flasher Tutorial:

Select the amount you want to flasher, either from the list or type it in the combobox
Select the unit [GB or TB]
Select the flashing speed
Select if you want to flash download or upload
Click Flash
Adjust the new RM instance's settings, by using the memory reader, specifying the torrent file..
Click to Start

Manager Tutorial:

Click "New RatioMaster" button
Type a description for the RM Instance, better to be different from others
[Optional] to kill a RM Instance click the "Show" button in the table then stop the RM after that click "Kill Selected Process"

Supported Ratio Master versions

RatioMaster 1.9.1

How to add a language:

BEFORE running RMeX for the first time:
copy a language file to "Languages" directory in RMeX and then run RMeX, the Language file should be auto detected, then Set it as Default [Apply Button]

AFTER running RMeX:
Click "Settings" menu then click "General Settings"
add a language file and then apply it

Troubleshooting:

In case of startup faults,errors, etc.
you can easily roll back everything by running the:
resetSettings.exe this will delete:

Registry Entries
Language Folder and ALL files in it and
Recreate the default Languages

Regards,
Cheatos :top:

NOTE: if you have a slow pc download the slow exe rar.

notime
30.08.10, 19:26
picture of the restarter doesn't work ;)

cheatos
30.08.10, 19:31
picture of the restarter doesn't work ;)

for easier and lighter thread viewing :top:

anon
30.08.10, 20:48
for easier and lighter thread viewing :top:

You can also enclose the screenshots between SPOILER tags, for that matter. :gsmile:

Good job keeping this updated. :wwink:

kazuya
30.08.10, 22:47
won't work with rm 1.9.1 on win 7 64bit. when i click browse the exe is not located.1.9.1 exe now is named rm and previous was RatioMaster...

cheatos
30.08.10, 23:12
when i click browse the exe is not located.1.9.1 exe now is named rm and previous was RatioMaster...

true and thats why i added the (All Files (*.*)) option when selecting RM ;)
point#10 in the changelog,
although my mistake I should have said that.

kazuya
30.08.10, 23:56
i know,i tried All Files but the test option then doesn't work ,when i select All Files,choose RM.exe rm opens but that's all

cheatos
31.08.10, 00:33
i know,i tried All Files but the test option then doesn't work ,when i select All Files,choose RM.exe rm opens but that's all

it should work now :smile:,
i've updated the first post

@all, this problem only affects 64bit OSes and should be fixed now.

hint: blame visual studio :P

The Shutter
01.09.10, 06:57
what trackers does the flasher work on?

anon
01.09.10, 14:17
The same ones flashing works on. Do a search and you'll know.

pimphead07
02.09.10, 16:06
One thing i noticed on my laptop running Win 7 x64 is that when i start rmr, i have to keep the ratiomaster's window open in the background for RMR to detect it. If i minimize ratiomaster to tray and then click "start" in rmr, it throws an error that the ratiomaster has either crashed or stopped. However, if i double click on the tray icon and keep the ratiomasters UI window open in the background and then press "start" in rmr, it works fine! weird! seems like a bug..?

cheatos
02.09.10, 20:06
One thing i noticed on my laptop running Win 7 x64 is that when i start rmr, i have to keep the ratiomaster's window open in the background for RMR to detect it. If i minimize ratiomaster to tray and then click "start" in rmr, it throws an error that the ratiomaster has either crashed or stopped. However, if i double click on the tray icon and keep the ratiomasters UI window open in the background and then press "start" in rmr, it works fine! weird! seems like a bug..?

this shouldn't happen because RMeX already restores the "RMR" instance from the tray,
I tested it on Win7x64 to make sure and it does.

1) Are you sure the newly launched RM instance is called "RMR"?
2) you are saying a "laptop", laptops are usually slow, have you tried the slowPC exe ?
3) @the bolded text, you shouldn't click "start" from the "RMR" RM instance window, clicking the "start" in RMeX starts "RMR":

Click Start from RMR's main window ,no need to start RatioMaster because RMR will click the start button for you

pimphead07
03.09.10, 09:02
#2 and #3 above helped me out.. it seems it does take time on my pc to start

Uninvited2611
13.09.10, 11:32
i got error "Couldn't run an instance of "rmInstance.exe", make sure it is copied to RM's path". I do copy rmInstance.exe in RM's path. :-?

cheatos
13.09.10, 14:56
i got error "Couldn't run an instance of "rmInstance.exe", make sure it is copied to RM's path". I do copy rmInstance.exe in RM's path. :-?

run ResetRMeXSettings.exe to clear settings
OR click Settings->General Options then browse to rm.exe and finally copy rmInstance.exe next to rm.exe

JohnnyB
14.09.10, 07:16
Great job on this program cheatos!

Possible glitch:

I noticed that Speed Ranomizer only uses whole numbers after torrent restart.

i.e.) I enter "236.82" for first speed after restart --> 236 is inputted into RM

Many times the tracker will calculate average speed a little lower than my input number anyways (i.e., some deviation... let's say 235.44 @ 236 input from RMR) so this isn't very big issue. However, I was wondering if we can fix this in this next release just in case? I apologize if this has been addressed before.

Thank you cheatos.

anon
14.09.10, 15:14
Possible glitch:

i.e.) I enter "236.82" for first speed after restart --> 236 is inputted into RM

If your Windows regional settings are set to use something different from a dot (i.e. a comma) as a decimal separator, then try that.

cheatos
14.09.10, 19:27
Great job on this program cheatos!

Possible glitch:

Many times the tracker will calculate average speed a little lower than my input number anyways (i.e., some deviation... let's say 235.44 @ 236 input from RMR) so this isn't very big issue. However, I was wondering if we can fix this in this next release just in case? I apologize if this has been addressed before.

Thank you cheatos.

If your Windows regional settings are set to use something different from a dot (i.e. a comma) as a decimal separator, then try that.

Its been reported already, Thanks for your feedback nonetheless :smile:,
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18187&page=17#post223664

will fix it for v2.1

JohnnyB
15.09.10, 14:50
^^

Wonderful :)

It's very generous of you to put the time and publish your script! (not to mention creating a nice GUI + continuous support!). I've been using my own script to automate waffles method. Once I hit 10 posts I'll have to PM you :)

Keep up the great work!

Mr.unknown
15.09.10, 17:03
Is This 100 % Successful Working in TL :confused:

Uninvited2611
15.09.10, 17:06

The answer is: YES! 100%

Mr.unknown
15.09.10, 18:11
Report:- lol Just Tested In TL For "FLASH" of little GB And Working Like Charms :)

Now Question is That Is this Okay For "Flash" in the TL ??

I mean no to worry of caught Of Cheating ???

alpacino
15.09.10, 19:12
Report:- lol Just Tested In TL For "FLASH" of little GB And Working Like Charms :)

Now Question is That Is this Okay For "Flash" in the TL ??

I mean no to worry of caught Of Cheating ???

Yes, you can flash on TL, but don't go for Terabytes, if you don't wanna get to the top list.

anon
15.09.10, 20:18

Why don't you search or ask in the TL cheating thread?

Sb Lover
15.09.10, 20:57
does it work with ubuntu ? (without wine)

cheatos
15.09.10, 21:08
does it work with ubuntu ? (without wine)

I didn't try running it with wine, but if you ran it through wine you'll also have to run RM .. in wine

And No, Mono can't port or run RMeX and/or RM, because they contain code for Windows Only.

raffav
17.09.10, 06:39
can any one give some tips, i dont know how it work the flasher, need to up 20 gbs to make ratio +/- 1.0
hope i can ask help here
the tracker is TL
tkns

Resurrection
17.09.10, 12:25
@raffav,

Everuthing is already here dude... My search function is working...

* Used to Flash using RatioMaster to avoid announce faults, the Flasher is 100% Accurate, 50GB means 50GB in RM. New
* Flashing Speed, Very High,High,Medium, Slow, Very Slow and Flash at onceNew
* Protects you from yourself by not allowing huge amounts 25TB for ex.New

Flasher Tutorial:

1. Select the amount you want to flasher, either from the list or type it in the combobox
2. Select the unit [GB or TB]
3. Select the flashing speed
4. Select if you want to flash download or upload
5. Click Flash
6. Adjust the new RM instance's settings, by using the memory reader, specifying the torrent file..
7. Click to Start

Btw Flashing's not recommended on TL on a fresh account...Only if the account is old and mangy... :redface: :tongue:

anon
17.09.10, 17:44
As I told someone else recently, please ask such questions on the TL cheating thread instead of here. (Or you can not ask at all and search instead, since the question has been answered countless times before... :gsmile:)

This is for giving feedback about the tool and such, not asking for cheating information.

Resurrection
22.09.10, 06:10
I get a "Invalid Ratiomaster exe or version" error but then it starts...I did not use the extender,thought I'd first come here and ask...

Haven't tried the slow version yet but will first look to see if this issue is correctable...

---------- Post added at 05:10 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

Ugh ofcourse.....

Figured it out...Sorry about that gents...

As you were...

xyzsmurf
22.10.10, 04:04
I believe the flashing download option is broken. Instead of clearing the upload speed and setting the correct speed in download, RMExtender leaves both fields untouched. Of course you can manually set the speed to the value that is informed but since the process is automatic when faking upload I think this should't be hard to fix.

Otherwise, fantstic tool! :D

cheatos
23.10.10, 16:11
I believe the flashing download option is broken. Instead of clearing the upload speed and setting the correct speed in download, RMExtender leaves both fields untouched. Of course you can manually set the speed to the value that is informed but since the process is automatic when faking upload I think this should't be hard to fix.

I'll look into this as soon as possible,
but if i recall correctly, it was/is working.
so just a question, do you have some automatic stopping options enabled in the RM instance like the (stop after time,stop after uploaded xx gb ..etc) ?
because RMeX is known to be broken if they are visible.

Borisk
04.11.10, 01:10
As you can see, I'm having problems with values incorrectly reported back to RMeX:
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8577/04112010010632.th.png (http://img600.imageshack.us/i/04112010010632.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

cheatos
04.11.10, 15:41
As you can see, I'm having problems with values incorrectly reported back to RMeX:
image (http://img600.imageshack.us/i/04112010010632.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Its a known issue, RMeX can't get proper values if the automatic stopping options in the RM process are used.
To solve it, you need to set it to "don't stop" , close the RM process and then restart it.(New Instance button)

EDIT: look at the post above you

theintervurt
05.12.10, 23:45
It seems the manager section allows you to run new instances of RM and list them in there but for each instance of RM you need a new instance of the extender for the restarter to work :s

cheatos
06.12.10, 00:14
It seems the manager section allows you to run new instances of RM and list them in there but for each instance of RM you need a new instance of the extender for the restarter to work :s

Hmm, because this thread is a "branch" of the original thread, you might not have noticed:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-extender-v2-0-a-18187/index2.html#post158150

and here:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-extender-v2-0-a-18187/index3.html#post158587

and here:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-extender-v2-0-a-18187/index3.html#post159045

I did this On-Purpose (to protect you from yourself), because supporting multiple Restarters isn't as easy as running another instance of RMeX.

Currently, only the manager can handle unlimited instances.

---
Unfortunately, I don't have time now, I've already begun the new version (lets say more than 50% done), the newer version will support multiple restarters and other options plus TONS of other improvements, and More importantly the WM automation will be complete (100% automatic with a calculator).

and I don't want to make the same mistake by posting or talking a lot about projects, once its done, i'll make a beta.

Caramba
13.01.11, 13:48
Have anyone test this tool on Exigo or FTN?

anon
13.01.11, 18:51
Have anyone test this tool on Exigo or FTN?

Give me invites to both and I'll gladly test it. :yup:

By the way this isn't a "tool" per se, just an extender for the RM which is a tool.

Caramba
17.01.11, 18:44
Give me invites to both and I'll gladly test it. :yup:

By the way this isn't a "tool" per se, just an extender for the RM which is a tool.

hmmm... Exigo and FTN give me never one invite so can not send ivites.

on Exigo is very hard to have good ratio, and be great to make little fake upload kb's :klatsch_3:
but i wanna not risk my account(on Exigo is very hard to become one account "level9")

Instab
17.01.11, 19:07
on Exigo is very hard to have good ratio, and be great to make little fake upload kb's :klatsch_3:
but i wanna not risk my account(on Exigo is very hard to become one account "level9")

try very new torrents and keep the upload around 40KB/s

anon
17.01.11, 19:11
(on Exigo is very hard to become one account "level9")

I'd say it's pretty hard to become an account regardless of its level. Me, I'm just happy being who I am, anyway.

try very new torrents and keep the upload around 40KB/s

Instab, you's on Exigo? Kewl! :geek:

Instab
17.01.11, 21:12
Instab, you's on Exigo? Kewl! :geek:

just listened to some guys talking once but i figured it's better than no info at all :P

Caramba
19.01.11, 02:28
Instab, i think its better no answer than bad answer.
i don't wanna lose my Exigo account, i need only seriose informations :)

Instab
19.01.11, 03:03
Instab, i think its better no answer than bad answer.
i don't wanna lose my Exigo account, i need only seriose informations :)

the answer is not bad
try to get that kind of information somewhere else
if you're concerned about your account that much then don't cheat at all
don't complain about getting help. especially not if the helper is a mod :P

seriously, your attitude is not the best :dry:

anon
19.01.11, 03:25
I've talked with Instab in private yesterday, and I assure you his source is trustworthy.

Other than that, I second his post, specially point 3. If you don't want to lose your account you can always upload your own torrents. I don't know how picky Exigo is regarding quality, but setting EAC up to make perfect rips isn't too hard.

SealLion
23.01.11, 18:58
It's an extension to RatioMaster.
It basically adds support to RM.
For RM client files to fill up your interest in knowing, you'd have to go to the client files thread and see if they are there ( the one in particular to your ut 2.2 ).
Have a look around the forum for that thread in particular.

fakeup
25.01.11, 17:57
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I get errors when I succeed moving my mouse on RM window and want to click OK. i have languages in my RM extender languages folder. I start RMExt and here's what I do:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7809/35748592.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6904/10683571.jpg

It says I don't have some key. i don't get this . I use Vista home premium 32, have NET framework 3,5 installed plus java. Vista is not sp2 don't know if that matters.

Tried to translate all this in Google translate so sorry for the quality.
Here you go "first run errors" :

Log 1 (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4554/xxxq.jpg)

Log 2 (http://pastebin.com/jTHWZELP)

cheatos
25.01.11, 18:25
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I get errors when I succeed moving my mouse on RM window and want to click OK. i have languages in my RM extender languages folder. I start RMExt and here's what I do:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7809/35748592.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6904/10683571.jpg

It says I don't have some key. i don't get this . I use Vista home premium 32, have NET framework 3,5 installed plus java. Vista is not sp2 don't know if that matters.

Tried to translate all this in Google translate so sorry for the quality.
Here you go "first run errors" :

Log 1 (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4554/xxxq.jpg)

Log 2 (http://pastebin.com/jTHWZELP)

Desktop / restarter% 20RM/RMExt.exe

RMeX tend to have problems with spaces in folder names, ( I think i solved this before but I can't remember :D )

So, try extracting RM and RMeX in a short dir, eg: c:\rm , c:\rmex
and click on the resetsettings exe to reset registery entries and other settings.

gl

fakeup
25.01.11, 18:59
well, it's not working , tried it but it's still the same :(

cheatos
25.01.11, 19:24
well, it's not working , tried it but it's still the same :(

I can't think of a better solution, but I hope this one works:
1) open regedit
2) CTRL+F and search for RM_PATH
3) edit its value to the one you want

If it didn't work, try adding some of the keys below and their appropriate value:
attached image

fakeup
25.01.11, 20:56
:biggrin: oh man that was carazy

First tried to search for RM-path (search didn;t work somehow) so I had to check it manually. Anyway found only Wow6432Node but there was no RMeX there so had to create it step by step (thanks to your pic)

However it didnt work, it appeared that it found its place in HKEY_local_machine :D Ther was RMeX folder alright but many string values were missing. I put it back thanks to your screenshoot and now it's working :cool: Thanks man !

One question how do I use it, I mean do I start the WM in RM and then what ? I'm asking about Restarter.

cheatos
25.01.11, 21:41
First tried to search for RM-path (search didn;t work somehow) so I had to check it manually. Anyway found only Wow6432Node but there was no RMeX there so had to create it step by step (thanks to your pic)

You shouldn't have missed with registry, searching RM_Path first would have been much better.
Wow6432Node , is a Windows 64bit only key, thats why you didn't see it in your 32 bit vista.

Anyway:

One question how do I use it, I mean do I start the WM in RM and then what ? I'm asking about Restarter.

Thats a lot of questions bundled in one question, really!.
click on the "Spoiler" button in the first posts which reads: "showTuts"

Be sure to test first on a public tracker like mininova, to make sure rmex is working and is doing what you want it to do,
plus, you know the WM and its (dos and donts) right?

As a final notice, Rmex's implementation of the WM is not complete yet,
there is the "continue seeding with 0kb/s" option not yet added which is critical to the WM, will be added later.

fakeup
26.01.11, 09:39
@cheatos
as for registry, i tried to find that RM_PATH but it just couldn't find it that's why I had to look for it myself. I deleted that folder I created in Wow6432Node cause it wass useless any way so all is good :D

Yeah i know dos and donts of WM and will be carefull.

cheatos
26.01.11, 10:28
@cheatos
as for registry, i tried to find that RM_PATH but it just couldn't find it that's why I had to look for it myself. I deleted that folder I created in Wow6432Node cause it wass useless any way so all is good :D

Yes, you are right, it shouldn't be available, because if it was available you wouldn't be experience problems at first :D
ok now glad you solved it!

peepin
04.03.11, 14:20
Restarter :

It will restart torrent in 30 seconds every time .
Is there any way I can customize it but not limited to 30 seconds ?

cheatos
04.03.11, 16:47
Restarter :

It will restart torrent in 30 seconds every time .
Is there any way I can customize it but not limited to 30 seconds ?

No you can't,
I put it 30 sec to give RM (the RMR instance) time to update and receive,
but if you really want it customized, tell me why and i'll try to make a custom version for you.

---

Also why don't you guys gather some BIG feedback (about WM) and throw it on The248, I'm sure he'll be happy hehe :biggrin: :biggrin:
so you can all save memory and have a more managed full cheating experience.

peepin
05.03.11, 03:57
No you can't,
I put it 30 sec to give RM (the RMR instance) time to update and receive,
but if you really want it customized, tell me why and i'll try to make a custom version for you.
---
Also why don't you guys gather some BIG feedback (about WM) and throw it on The248, I'm sure he'll be happy hehe :biggrin: :biggrin:
so you can all save memory and have a more managed full cheating experience.

It's necessary for being (look like) a "legal user" if this is available .
It's more flexible with this using WM.

mRatio has lots issues to improve and I'm sure the248 will make it perfect.
Now RMexT+RM is the best tool to do with WM automatically,so please make a version that can customize it .

cheatos
05.03.11, 17:35
It's necessary for being (look like) a "legal user" if this is available .
It's more flexible with this using WM.

Ok. :smile:,
Just download the RAR and overwrite, it should work out of the box.

(for minutes use 60sec for 1min, 120 for 2min...., 105 is also usable)

seitan
05.04.11, 22:59
it is possible to use more than one session of that extension?? or use another session of rm without that extension and dont have problems???

handakes
07.04.11, 22:10
soooo, i have to run both clients all the time..?

anon
07.04.11, 22:15
No one reads the first post.

Unschuldig
07.04.11, 22:25
com'n handakes is new and he need to spam to get the tools ...hehehe

handakes
07.04.11, 22:51
lol, well i read that, the thing is...i open both tools and configure all settings and everything, now i have to start the thing...which one should i start!..i start the R and when i press start on the extender i get the error

"the current RM instance : RMR isn't available, either it was closed by u or it crashed by it self"

i didn't close any of them and it didn't crash!..what to do?

cheatos
07.04.11, 23:05
it is possible to use more than one session of that extension?? or use another session of rm without that extension and dont have problems???

Yes, RMeX-Controlled RMs don't interfere with 'normal' RMs.

lol, well i read that, the thing is...i open both tools and configure all settings and everything, now i have to start the thing...which one should i start!..i start the R and when i press start on the extender i get the error

"the current RM instance : RMR isn't available, either it was closed by u or it crashed by it self"

i didn't close any of them and it didn't crash!..what to do?

Close the RM you opened and click on "Start Again" button in RMeX, It should work, if not, try the slowPC exe or keep trying until the newly launched RM is titled "RMR".

By the way, be sure to read the WM probably and search for some info about RMeX to know what you are really doing.
I'll tell you one important note, RMeX's implementation of the WM isn't complete and there is the long seeding time you need to do yourself after finishing the cheating session.

Also I don't write 'you' as 'u' , SMS language gives me an itch. :lol:

handakes
07.04.11, 23:18
thanks a lot for this man, and sorry about the SMS language it's just that i am used to it in typing..will try to avoid it as much as possible..wouldn't want to give you an "itch" :p

anyway..yeah that did work..it's working as i type this actually but, all i know about this tool is what i read here (carefully by the way) and the quick tutorial in the program which is the same..anything else i should know?

and forgive me i am not just new to torrent cheating i am new to the whole torrent thingy so, what do u mean by "long seeding time after the session is over" i know what's seeding is off course :p, i just don't know what do you mean by that

anon
07.04.11, 23:20
and forgive me i am not just new to torrent cheating i am new to the whole torrent thingy so, what do u mean by "long seeding time after the session is over" i know what's seeding is off course :p, i just don't know what do you mean by that

long (v.) Having great duration.
time (n.) (uncountable) The inevitable progression into the future with the passing of present events into the past.

So it must mean you should the torrent seed a lot after you're done faking.

handakes
07.04.11, 23:27
long (v.) Having great duration.
time (n.) (uncountable) The inevitable progression into the future with the passing of present events into the past.

So it must mean you should the torrent seed a lot after you're done faking.

aaaaah..yeeeah..thanks!..well..i think you know i know that but what i meant is..why?

u know what.. let me edit that question..not why..but how is the waffles method on RMEx is incomplete..?

anon
07.04.11, 23:28
Because you didn't read the Waffles method thread.

cheatos
07.04.11, 23:38
@handakes, Its ok, I was kidding, as for your question(s).

i am new to the whole torrent thingy

If you are just starting out, then stay away from this tool, It won't bring you any good, Its not for beginners. And its not a cheating program, RMeX is just a remote controller/extension to the original RM to automate something a little bit advanced in cheating (The WafflesMethod).
It can be also used for flashing and managing RM instances (1st post).

I recommend starting with simple tools like mR (Beginner mode) and RM, then learn how to use cheating clients like Vuze, uSerenity ...

@anon, thanks for your patience.

handakes
08.04.11, 01:58
Because you didn't read the Waffles method thread.

i am so sorry man, i know i look noob,talk noob and act noob but you have been super patient and for that i salute you..

the thing is..i swear to god i read the topic..i read about the waffles method and waffles v2..so i guess am just not experienced enough to understand it..or just place stupid :p

@handakes, Its ok, I was kidding, as for your question(s).

If you are just starting out, then stay away from this tool, It won't bring you any good, Its not for beginners. And its not a cheating program, RMeX is just a remote controller/extension to the original RM to automate something a little bit advanced in cheating (The Waffles Method).
It can be also used for flashing and managing RM instances (1st post).

I recommend starting with simple tools like mR (Beginner mode) and RM, then learn how to use cheating clients like Vuze, uSerenity ...

@anon, thanks for your patience.

thnx a lot man..tried Mratio and got banned back in the days so i kinda hate that one,
..i will try to learn serenity although i tried to read it 2 hours ago and it seemed like a lot of work compared to RM..well..thnx though :)

anon
08.04.11, 02:00
I don't know when "back in the day" exactly is, but mRatio has changed a lot from the 2.x.x versions.

cheatos
10.04.11, 18:49
Offtopic:
Men, I'm such a hypocrite :lol: , I shouldn't have used the "@" in my previous reply.

anon
10.04.11, 19:35
Men, I'm such a hypocrite :lol: , I shouldn't have used the "@" in my previous reply.

wat do u mean u shuldn't hav usd an at i tink its a vry imprtant think 4 teh human raez and may kboard haz no puntution marx (wats that????'')

o1nk
20.04.11, 10:33
I got banned of Waffles immediately when using the manager of this tool. I don't really know what I have done wrong. I used the memory reader, the torrent had 42 seeder and 18 leecher and I used a speed around 20 kb/s. Something must gone wrong. But this happens ;)

o1nk

anon
20.04.11, 19:38
If you had your exact RM settings, that'd be so awesome.

We could switch to the Waffles thread if you do, by the way.

o1nk
20.04.11, 21:49
I can't really say what was wrong. I had this account only for 3 days. Perhaps it takes some time for the admins to detect me. There can't be another reason in my opinion. I think the restarter don't change any settings in RM or is that wrong?

o1nk

anon
20.04.11, 21:50
I think the restarter don't change any settings in RM or is that wrong?

As far as I know, it only... restarts. I'm not exactly a RMeX master, however.

o1nk
20.04.11, 21:53
I'm sry I made a mistake, I only used the manager, to manage different instances, not the restarter. But I already got banned when I added only one torrent.

cheatos
20.04.11, 23:11
I got banned of Waffles immediately when using the manager of this tool.

This is strange, this tool doesn't change RatioMaster in any way, so running the same torrent in RM or "in" RMeX's manager isn't different.

Let's continue:

I don't really know what I have done wrong. I used the memory reader

1) The read Memory Reader values were invalid, RatioMaster occasionally reads strange characters instead of the proper ones, are you sure that the read values were valid (correct, true, weren't strange ...) ?
* I think this problem was fixed in 1.9.1 but I'm not sure.

2) Waffles did something on their end, and that's something must be looked into.

the torrent had 42 seeder and 18 leecher and I used a speed around 20 kb/s. Something must gone wrong. But this happens ;)

Sure, but it's interesting to know why, don't you think ?

I can't really say what was wrong. I had this account only for 3 days. Perhaps it takes some time for the admins to detect me. There can't be another reason in my opinion. I think the restarter don't change any settings in RM or is that wrong?

o1nk

As far as I know, it only... restarts.

Mainly yes, but it can also change the upload speed, if the option for that was checked of course.

I'm sry I made a mistake, I only used the manager, to manage different instances, not the restarter. But I already got banned when I added only one torrent.

As anon said, it'd help if you gave us more useful information, so if you still have the torrent, load it into RatioMaster again and post the used settings. (RM should reload the settings used for that torrent).
Don't forget to censor private information.
If you're still unsure, feel free to PM them.

o1nk
21.04.11, 17:23
No there were no options checked, because I only planned to use the manager of your tool.
Sry I don't have the torrentfile any more, but I'm sure that my max. upload speed was 24 kb/s and finished: 100 %. Memory reader was used correctly, too. There were no errors.
I'm waiting in their IRC Channel for more information why I got banned. I'm already for about a half hour there, but nobody answers...

cheatos
22.04.11, 09:53
No there were no options checked, because I only planned to use the manager of your tool.
Sry I don't have the torrentfile any more, but I'm sure that my max. upload speed was 24 kb/s and finished: 100 %. Memory reader was used correctly, too. There were no errors.
I'm waiting in their IRC Channel for more information why I got banned. I'm already for about a half hour there, but nobody answers

Well as I mentioned earlier, RMeX doesn't change RM in anyway, you must have done something wrong or waffles changed something at their end,

Didn't RM tell you something like "It appears you are cheating" message?,
If not, perhaps you're banned for having a duplicate account ?

o1nk
27.04.11, 18:56
I'm sry there were no such message, but he said, you are announcing too frequently, I think that was the problem ... I have a new account and try my best ;D

pepi
06.05.11, 02:03
I have seen that the Rmaster extender only stops before the update but cannot put 0 and update with the speed you were using.

So my question is, if rmextender works for a tracker, maybe it will work without it and only using RM, and if a tracker only works with WM probably you would get a ban if you use this, Why is this worth?

anon
06.05.11, 02:10
So my question is, if rmextender works for a tracker, maybe it will work without it and only using RM

If you find a magic trick to make it stop and restart multiple times.

and if a tracker only works with WM probably you would get a ban if you use this

Nope, since you're never shown doing anything in the peerlist. The only danger is the lack of seeding at zero speeds which you can do yourself.

GymTanAndLaundry
12.05.11, 06:49
This program does not work for me... even "running as an administrator" in 32 bit windows 7 i always get this error message following all the tutorial steps...

I do have "auto fetch time and subtract 2 minutes" option on, but everything else is the default.

It will launch ratiomaster no problem, but it wont start the "restarting process". :(

http://i55.tinypic.com/10p0ubc.png

cheatos
14.05.11, 02:18
This program does not work for me... even "running as an administrator" in 32 bit windows 7 i always get this error message following all the tutorial steps...

I do have "auto fetch time and subtract 2 minutes" option on, but everything else is the default.

It will launch ratiomaster no problem, but it wont start the "restarting process". :(

image (http://i55.tinypic.com/10p0ubc.png)

hi,
try the slow pc exe even if your pc isn't slow.

lertsy
18.05.11, 13:37
I'm testing this extension atm, but is there only support for one RM instance that the restarter handles?

Edit:
Then I noticed potential dangerous bug! If you set the value 567 in the speed randomizer, it won't change the speed in the RMR process, instead it will change the "Finished %" - which makes the RM reset the value to 0% (coz 567% isn't allowed). And seeding with a 500kB/s with 0% finished isn't that good after you've had the file at 100% earlier.

cheatos
18.05.11, 14:21
I'm testing this extension atm, but is there only support for one RM instance that the restarter handles?

Yes, currently only one RMR instance is supported.
(for more info on this subject, please see the original RMeX 2.0 thread).

Then I noticed potential dangerous bug! If you set the value 567 in the speed randomizer, it won't change the speed in the RMR process, instead it will change the "Finished %" - which makes the RM reset the value to 0% (coz 567% isn't allowed). And seeding with a 500kB/s with 0% finished isn't that good after you've had the file at 100% earlier.

In the open RM instance, did you select "Stop process after: [Uploaded/Downloaded/Time]" in that RM ?

lertsy
18.05.11, 14:28
Yes, currently only one RMR instance is supported.
(for more info on this subject, please see the original RMeX 2.0 thread).

Okey, I'll check it out :wsmile:

In the open RM instance, did you select "Stop process after: [Uploaded/Downloaded/Time]" in that RM ?

No, I only selected the speed randomizer and added some values. What should I do so that the values are inserted properly?

cheatos
18.05.11, 14:31
No, I only selected the speed randomizer and added some values. What should I do so that the values are inserted properly?

No, not in RMeX,
that option is in RM:

Did you select it?

lertsy
18.05.11, 14:37
No, not in RMeX,
that option is in RM:

Did you select it?

Yes, I did understand that, but what value in the dropdown menu should I select? Because I had it one the default "Do not stop".

Edit:
Look at the time this post was posted :dance4: :wtongue:

cheatos
18.05.11, 14:44
Yes, I did understand that, but what value in the dropdown menu should I select? Because I had it one the default "Do not stop".

Yes, It should be on "Do not stop",
I thought you had that option activated on "stop after X uploaded/download/time" but hmm, It appears not because If that option was selected then it'd be a known bug (RMeX updates the wrong fields and gets the wrong values if that option is selected).

Let me ask a few questions:
Operating System?
Are there any running RM instances outside RMeX ? (Manually by you)
Selected RM language ?
Windows' MUI language ?
.NET version ?

If there is something personal about the above questions, then:
delete RMeX and RM folders, (backup clients..etc)
extract them to C:\RM and C:\RMeX for example
run RMeX and let it configure itself.
select "Run again" option or let RMeX auto-opens the instance for you
select the settings in RM (A test torrent is recommended, a torrent from a public tracker for example)
select the same settings that produced the bug for you in RMeX
click "Start" in RMeX

lertsy
18.05.11, 14:52
Yes, It should be on "Do not stop",
I thought you had that option activated on "stop after X uploaded/download/time" but hmm, It appears not because If that option was selected then it'd be a known bug (RMeX updates the wrong fields and gets the wrong values if that option is selected).

Let me ask a few questions:
Operating System?
Are there any running RM instances outside RMeX ? (Manually by you)
Selected RM language ?
Windows' MUI language ?
.NET version ?

If there is something personal about the above questions, then:
delete RMeX and RM folders, (backup clients..etc)
extract them to C:\RM and C:\RMeX for example
run RMeX and let it configure itself.
select "Run again" option or let RMeX auto-opens the instance for you
select the settings in RM (A test torrent is recommended, a torrent from a public tracker for example)
select the same settings that produced the bug for you in RMeX
click "Start" in RMeX

Hmm, then it's strange :/

At your questions:
- Windows Vista 64x
- Yes, I did some tests beside the RMR to see how some settings worked out (one of the being "stop after", so it could be that they interfere with each other).
- .NET Framework 4

FYI I had this error about .NET coming up at me when I tried to start RMeX for the first time. However it was solved by running "ResetRMeXSettings.exe".

Edit:
I tested the speed randomizer without any other RM instances and then it worked.

cheatos
18.05.11, 14:59
Hmm, then it's strange :/

We'll figure it out :P

- Yes, I did some tests beside the RMR to see how some settings worked out (one of the being "stop after", so it could be that they interfere with each other).

The option should be set on "Do not stop" without you selecting it,
that's why you should select "Do not stop" in a RM instance and then click "Close", because RM saves settings upon clicking close and after that, when RMeX opens the new RM instance titled "RMR" it should set and select the correct values.

Try (^that) and the steps above.
It should work.

(If it still doesn't work, I have a Joker card that I'll(we'll) use after you try)

lertsy
18.05.11, 15:12
The option should be set on "Do not stop" without you selecting it,
that's why you should select "Do not stop" in a RM instance and then click "Close", because RM saves settings upon clicking close and after that, when RMeX opens the new RM instance titled "RMR" it should set and select the correct values.

Try (^that) and the steps above.
It should work.

(If it still doesn't work, I have a Joker card that I'll(we'll) use after you try)

It worked because my default RM that comes up have "do not stop". However if you want to dig more into this problem, then I think that multiple RM's maybe can interfere with each other. While I always use "do not stop" and when I started the RMR and a manual RM with the option "stop after", I think something went wrong in RMR and not because of old settings. However I think it's safer to just let RMR run by itself without any other RM instances =)

cheatos
18.05.11, 15:29
It worked because my default RM that comes up have "do not stop".

Great!

However if you want to dig more into this problem, then I think that multiple RM's maybe can interfere with each other. While I always use "do not stop" and when I started the RMR and a manual RM with the option "stop after", I think something went wrong in RMR and not because of old settings.

I've already digged into it,
RM instances don't interfere with each other, the problem happens:
1) when one RM instance sets the default settings (which are stored in ratiomaster.config for other RMs to use), a RM instance sets the settings after clicking "Close" button.
2) After that, ("corrupted" RMs :D) launch with different control order than RMeX's because of the newly visible textbox next to "Stop After" combo box.
3) RMeX sends the message (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms644950(VS.85).aspx)to get or set specific RM controls with the control order hardcoded into it.
4) RMeX's set control order doesn't change like the changed RM thus leading to misordered return/set values.

However I think it's safer to just let RMR run by itself without any other RM instances =)

You can safely run RMs as you want (by yourself, by RMeX's manager or by RMeX's restarter),
just make sure the default setting when running that RM instance is "Do not stop".

lertsy
18.05.11, 15:47
I've already digged in it

Haha okey :wsmile:

You can safely run RMs as you want (by yourself, by RMeX's manager or by RMeX's restarter),
just make sure the default setting when running that RM instance is "Do not stop".

Yes, now I'm aware of that :wsmile: however I skimmed through the old thread for 2.0 and I'll ask you if there's an short answer on "if you're going to make the restarter capable to run several RMR's?".

cheatos
18.05.11, 15:54
I skimmed through the old thread for 2.0 and I'll ask you if there's an short answer on "if you're going to make the restarter capable to run several RMR's?".

I'll save your time,
A lot of members requested that (it's the most requested feature actually), and I said I was going to implement it,
however, due to lack of time and complication of it (and other reasons) I couldn't get it done, and i've become(and still) very busy with real life stuff (studying)..

Currently, there is a strong will that RMeX will not recieve another update, because mR is going to have a built-in restarter (built-in WM). But If I find it logical to work on RMeX again, you can all see the new 2.1 in July or August.

lertsy
18.05.11, 17:41
I'll save your time,
A lot of members requested that (it's the most requested feature actually), and I said I was going to implement it,
however, due to lack of time and complication of it (and other reasons) I couldn't get it done, and i've become(and still) very busy with real life stuff (studying)..

Currently, there is a strong will that RMeX will not recieve another update, because mR is going to have a built-in restarter (built-in WM). But If I find it logical to work on RMeX again, you can all see the new 2.1 in July or August.

Okey, thought that it was something like that. Atm I use mR coz of it implemented WM, but at the current available version for me (3.5), there's no restarter feature. But this will certainly be implemented later =) but until then I think I'll use your restarter for one torrent at a time :wwink:

---------- Post added at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

What am I doing wrong when I get a normal RM with the header of the window says "Ratio Master 1.9.1" instead of "RMR"?

cheatos
18.05.11, 20:07
What am I doing wrong when I get a normal RM with the header of the window says "Ratio Master 1.9.1" instead of "RMR"?

It's a timing bug, use the "slow pc exe" for now.

lertsy
18.05.11, 21:36
It's a timing bug, use the "slow pc exe" for now.

Ok, haha feels wrong to take it xP

op_oui
05.06.11, 03:53
hmmmm.... i need some help. I'm using the slow pc one.
So i open up RMR, go to flasher
i type in how much i want to up then click flash
so then it opens up RM
i use memory reader and select torrent
now i click "click here to start" on RMR
then a message pops up, same one as GymTanAndLaundry, except instead of RMR, it says Flasher, who posted on the top of this page
Am i supposed to start on RM first? Please help
thanks

acer
22.08.11, 11:58
without this one, RM can not work? or can not work better?

shoulder
22.08.11, 13:54
Sure RM can work without this one.

mixup
25.08.11, 01:33
What is this problem?

I hope a solution to this problem?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2efut6b.png

anon
25.08.11, 01:34
Open RM, click on "test", then click on RM's titlebar. There you go.

Sgroppino
02.09.11, 18:09
Doesn't run on mac osx? not even modo?

cheatos
03.09.11, 00:17
Doesn't run on mac osx? not even modo?

Mono can't handle software which use P/Invokes (Windows API),
perhaps you can try wine with .net. (Look for the tutorial about installing RatioMaster on Linux, It includes how to setup .net with wine).

anon
03.09.11, 01:35
Don't know if this is even remotely useful, but someone posted a tutorial on getting RM to run on Mac OS a few days ago.

handakes
18.09.12, 21:04
ok, i know this thread is practically dead by now, but non the less, i will report this here since i don't know anywhere else to do this..

recently i have been unable to get the RM instance to be linked to the RMext and be titles "RMR"..it always opens as Ratio master 1.9.1..
the weird thing is that it used to work fine, but ever since i deleted it by mistake and re-installed it, it gives me this problem..
tried re-downloading both RM and RMext many times..no use
tried using the slow exe version (although i have i5 3570 @ 4.3Ghz and 8GB RAM) but still, no use..

i am at loss here..

one more thing, i am not sure if the deleting/reinstalling did this or something else, since this is the first time i had to use in like a month and a half, and alot happened since then, nothing related to the RMext though
please help?

cheatos
21.09.12, 00:40
recently i have been unable to get the RM instance to be linked to the RMext and be titles "RMR"..it always opens as Ratio master 1.9.1..
the weird thing is that it used to work fine, but ever since i deleted it by mistake and re-installed it, it gives me this problem..
tried re-downloading both RM and RMext many times..no use
tried using the slow exe version (although i have i5 3570 @ 4.3Ghz and 8GB RAM) but still, no use..

did you try the Reset settings exe?
I think the problem resides in rmex having the wrong class (id or something) because of a recent .NET update or a new version I haven't dealt with during the testing/development of this tool.

and although your PC isn't slow, the slowPC exe isn't really about slowness :P, It just waits more time for the first RM/rmex execution, because on first executions, .net apps start slower than the 2nd for example. (caching things i assume).

Mart0vskyh
09.06.13, 16:55
cheatos, Thank you for your tool!
I didn't see this function in mratio so i use your beautiful application.

I found new bug for me. In some situation, when extender must stop RM and restart it, RM show message "Do you really want to exit RM" and extender freeze all timer and didn't do anything.

And i tried to reset settings - didn't work.

cheatos
13.06.13, 22:17
I didn't see this function in mratio so i use your beautiful application.

What function are you missing in mRatio?, perhaps you want to go and suggest that to mRatio's coder.

I found new bug for me. In some situation, when extender must stop RM and restart it, RM show message "Do you really want to exit RM" and extender freeze all timer and didn't do anything.

And i tried to reset settings - didn't work.

Do you happen to use Windows 8? Windows 8 is untested.

Either way ™ ...
Please just use mRatio/VEM for your safety.

Filed under: Won't fix

coolio256
19.03.15, 02:17
"Invalid Ratiomaster Exe or Version!"

Lucius
19.03.15, 07:56
"Invalid Ratiomaster Exe or Version!"

I think you use RM+, just keep in mind that a lot of changes have happed to RM+ besides that this extender is already outdated.
anyway I hope I can find some time for adding those features into RM+.

coolio256
25.03.15, 22:09
I think you use RM+, just keep in mind that a lot of changes have happed to RM+ besides that this extender is already outdated.
anyway I hope I can find some time for adding those features into RM+.
I use RM 1.9.1b :)

anon
26.03.15, 04:35
I miss cheatos :gfrown:

cheatos
20.03.18, 01:11
I use RM 1.9.1b :)

I know this is late af, but iirc RMeX checks for the program title (string). You might just need to change the version number in RMeX to support "new" RM versions. RMeX's source code is available somewhere in this forum, and should be easy to compile.

But as mentioned above, this thing is ancient and you shouldn't be using it.

I miss cheatos :gfrown:

I miss you too :waffleslove:

mmmmm
26.03.18, 00:19
WELCOME Back cheatos .

anon
01.04.18, 04:57
I miss you too :waffleslove:

WELCOME Back cheatos .

That's two comebacks in a week. Hi to both of you!