PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent -Serenity- 2.0.4 Build 21515

Owyn
27.08.10, 14:38
http://i35.tinypic.com/25eyzcz.png
uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 21515

see features (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/userenity-settings-description-22032/) page

changelog:

- now fakeupload changes your real client stats about upload so you can see it grows in realtime
- updated to 21515 Build which finally has the bug with events reported by me fixed

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

uSerenity15

anon
27.08.10, 14:39
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22192

Two mods in the same day... keep them coming :gsmile:

I noticed this line in your post:

- updated to 21515 Build which finally has the bug with events reported by me fixed

Should I close the other thread?

Owyn
27.08.10, 14:43
Two mods
a guy at my blogspot told me that there is a 21515 one when i just released 21431 and i didn't know =0

Should I close the other thread?
not sure, are you gonna close all previous threads too? if not why the 21431 one? that's not my fix, that's uTorrent developers fix, this bug did present in all previous uTorrents

anon
27.08.10, 14:44
not sure, are you gonna close all previous threads too?

Nope, I just thought you may want to close the other one, as its "latest mod" status was short-lived. :gsmile:

Gapo
27.08.10, 14:52
May want to change the current uSerenity sticky to this one :gwink:

CoreCore
27.08.10, 15:40
I was just about to let you know about the bug fixed build hehe. Your getting faster and faster lol

sehooo
27.08.10, 16:00
nice work but plz when i am using utorrent-serenity i must let the uSerenity settings open or no?

tlzltlzl
27.08.10, 16:21
nice work but plz when i am using utorrent-serenity i must let the uSerenity settings open or no?

just close it

Gapo
27.08.10, 16:22

No. You save the settings and load. After that, you exit the manager. Please read and use the search button before asking questions.

anon
27.08.10, 16:30

Please don't use overly large font sizes. Your posts are still readable when you don't.

seldom
27.08.10, 17:23
You save the settings and load. After that, you exit the manager.
i thought that loading is not necessary (as anon suggested), just saving would be enough.

Owyn
27.08.10, 17:35
load means load settings into manager without saving

Gapo
27.08.10, 18:02
i thought that loading is not necessary (as anon suggested), just saving would be enough.

Right you are, as Owyn explained above. Nonetheless, I prefer to do it that way, regardless if it isn't necessary. Easier for me to avoid confusion :gwink:

skilow1964
27.08.10, 20:19
is this version of utorrent faster if not what makes it better

anon
27.08.10, 20:20
Why don't you bother to read before you spam threads with questions?

Gapo
27.08.10, 20:21
is this version of utorrent faster if not what makes it better

See the changelog (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=82840).

Sb Lover
28.08.10, 00:12
is it to early to use it with hard trackers ? (not allowed yet)

anon
28.08.10, 00:13
If those trackers don't allow uTorrent 2.0.4 Build 21515, you won't be able to use this. Otherwise, just be careful, and I don't see why it shouldn't work.

WzT
28.08.10, 00:53
Owyn, do you have any plan to make a mod under utorrent 3.0 version?

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

is it to early to use it with hard trackers ? (not allowed yet)

They are all 2.0.4, should work. I think. ;)

peepin
28.08.10, 01:31
serenity log is not created in c:\
It's a good feature for self testing and it would be much convenient if it can be an option .

seldom
28.08.10, 01:48
I am trying it now. The funny thing - the red circle with exclamation mark at the bottom (i do have port open and uSerenity added to the exeption list).
When i click on the circle and run the test a message says:
"Results: Port is open. Your network is properly configured.
Port Forward test complete."
What's going on?

peepin
28.08.10, 02:39
I use setting as below for ghost(leecher) :
nodownload=1 ( No report Download )
noupload=1 ( No report Upload )
nocorrupt=1 ( No report Corrupt )
nocomplete=1 ( Don't announce Completed event )
start=1 ( Connect tracker just Once on start to Grab peers )

I can find myself always in the peerlist with time of connected or idle .
Is it not possible to be a invisible ghost ?

Owyn
28.08.10, 09:21
that means tracker has big timeout and it sais nothing about invisibility, it just connects once to grab peers, btw nocomplete is useless with start, start already blockes complete also

Extraterrestrial
28.08.10, 09:40
I need to fake 100% seed status to get bonus points without actually having the file, should i tick don't announce completed event and no report corrupt in addition to be seeder? and what about actually downloading the file while appearing as 100% what is the right settings for that?
BTW, is there any limit to the number of torrents that appear 100%, fake upload, multiply...etc ?

Edit: I'd like to see an option to fake upload by the number of leechers in the swarm not only the ones I'm connected to.

qik5l
28.08.10, 10:04
changelog:

- now fakeupload changes your real client stats about upload so you can see it grows in realtime

does the statistics work for the multiplier settings as well?

Owyn
28.08.10, 10:38
does the statistics work for the multiplier settings as well?

nope, bit i might do it in next one (client stat will be updated on tracker update)

BTW, is there any limit to the number of torrents that appear 100%, fake upload, multiply...etc ?

nope

an option to fake upload by the number of leechers in the swarm not only the ones I'm connected to.
total seeds to total peers ratio?

I need to fake 100% seed status to get bonus points without actually having the file, should i tick don't announce completed event and no report corrupt in addition to be seeder? and what about actually downloading the file while appearing as 100% what is the right settings for that?
well, if you download from torrent you have 100% of which already it would look suspicios, wouldn't it? think about it

Extraterrestrial
28.08.10, 10:54
total seeds to total peers ratio?
nope, everyone has a settings of a maximum number of connected peers per torrent so there might be leechers on that torrent but you aren't connected to because of that ( leechers in the swarm) so can we have an option to make them count and fake by the number of leechers in the swarm and can we have (no upload when the swarm speed is zero - VEM feature)?

well, if you download from torrent you have 100% of which already it would look suspicios, wouldn't it? think about it
so no report download and no report corrupt should be ticked when faking 100% seed status while you're actually downloading the torrent but how about not downloading anything from that torrent and in the same time you want to fake 100% seed status to gain bonus points, what should be the right settings for that other than ticking Be seeder?
And should i tick ( no report completed event ) in both cases?

peepin
28.08.10, 11:01
that means tracker has big timeout and it sais nothing about invisibility, it just connects once to grab peers, btw nocomplete is useless with start, start already blockes complete also

Got you ,just wait for the timeout and I will disappear from pearlist .
Serenity is good at logic judgement it will do it for me.:top:

Owyn
28.08.10, 11:13
( no report completed event ) in both cases?
yes

no upload when the swarm speed is zero
well, if you show me where swarm speed is (screen of uTorrent) then probably i'll do it :)

Extraterrestrial
28.08.10, 11:17
yes
What about not downloading anything from that torrent and in the same time you want to fake 100% seed status to gain bonus points, what should be the right settings for that other than ticking Be seeder?

Owyn
28.08.10, 11:32
What about not downloading anything from that torrent and in the same time you want to fake 100% seed status to gain bonus points, what should be the right settings for that other than ticking Be seeder?

none if it is how you said but woner how you gonna not let torrent download when it is in progress :D

Extraterrestrial
28.08.10, 11:54
none if it is how you said but woner how you gonna not let torrent download when it is in progress

I'll skip downloading all files (when opening the torrent select none).

qik5l
28.08.10, 13:54
Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial
none if it is how you said but woner how you gonna not let torrent download when it is in progress

you can use ratio master to fake download ,you don't need to upload anything but just run it to gain bonus points

anon
28.08.10, 17:44
I am trying it now. The funny thing - the red circle ...
What's going on?

If the torrent(s) you're running don't have much peers, it's normal for uTorrent to think you're unconnectable.

I use setting as below for ghost(leecher) :

I can find myself always in the peerlist with time of connected or idle .
Is it not possible to be a invisible ghost ?

There's a method (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/updated-ghostleeching-tutorial-mod-9434/) you can use even with the official uTorrent to greatly minimize the amount of time you're shown in the peerlist. Choose the first way when you arrive at step 4 of that tutorial.

peepin
29.08.10, 02:48
There's a method (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/updated-ghostleeching-tutorial-mod-9434/) you can use even with the official uTorrent to greatly minimize the amount of time you're shown in the peerlist. Choose the first way when you arrive at step 4 of that tutorial.

The method need to restart and update manually I can not do that for downloading one torrent and stopping the other.
Thanks for your advice .

menes
29.08.10, 04:04
uTorrent 2.0.4 Build 21586 released.

-- 2010-08-28: Version 2.0.4 (build 21586)
- Fix: tracker retry interval bug

CoreCore
29.08.10, 13:33
He has the new build ready. I'm sure he will post it once he's up and has time.

Owyn
29.08.10, 14:00
it will be posted here as soon as moderator approves its thread :)

Instab
29.08.10, 14:09
it will be posted here as soon as moderator approves its thread :)

sorry for the delay & done :D

anon
29.08.10, 18:27
I can not do that for downloading one torrent and stopping the other.

What are you getting at? :unsure:

peepin
30.08.10, 02:12
What are you getting at? :unsure:

The method need to restart utorrent
or only stop the task(be a ghost) and start the task again with changed ip ?

Funkey Monkey
30.08.10, 04:23

Ive searched around but cant find an exact answer, does this mean in the "Up Speed" column of uTorrent it will show my fake speed that i set or just reflect my "Uploaded" column. If the former would that be combined with my actual up speed also, Thanks

Owyn
30.08.10, 08:28
it means uploaded column

anon
30.08.10, 14:30
The method need to restart utorrent
or only stop the task(be a ghost) and start the task again with changed ip ?

You don't need to restart uTorrent. And the IP change is optional.

peepin
30.08.10, 15:44
You don't need to restart uTorrent. And the IP change is optional.

ok , it still need to do all the things manually ,maybe I will try it sometime.
:top:

seldom
02.09.10, 04:25
good mod thx alot

Since it's based on a build that has a bug, it's banned on many trackers. It is recommended to use a newer one: uTorrent -Serenity- 2.0.4 Build 21586 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-serenity-2-0-4-build-21586-a-22227/)

Moderators, please consider replacing the sticky thread.

anon
02.09.10, 15:52
Moderators, please consider replacing the sticky thread.

Done, thank you.

Also, the post you're quoting was spam. You can use the Report button to draw our attention towards it. :gsmile: