PDA

View Full Version : Which tracker always ask for donations?

jacksbi
17.08.10, 09:52
I am making another controversial poll which tracker staff dont like but things are like this we have the freedom to express our views here without hesitation.It is the only forum where no biased talk will happen.

Right to "FREEDOM".

Which staff always ask(cry) for donations even they hit the monthly target!

MoS
17.08.10, 11:40
When i was a member there, CN asked a lot for donation.

DriftKing
17.08.10, 13:01
All Indian Tracker a.k.a Desi tracker like Bwt-DT-DCT-Exdesi....are always begging for donation.

Edit : @jacksbi - you forget to add Revtt in category which is the most begging tracker. Every month I receive pm about double up bonanaza :baeh: sometimes I want to say them I dont want to upload gbs there because I made 4tb there when PMR works there :top:

system28
17.08.10, 14:14
For german Tracker definite Bitfactory!

Extraterrestrial
17.08.10, 15:21
I'm sorry jack but i don't see the point of making such a thread.
If people didn't donate, trackers will shut down and close so asking for donations isn't something bad that trackers should be ashamed of.

jacksbi
17.08.10, 15:49
I'm sorry jack but i don't see the point of making such a thread.
If people didn't donate, trackers will shut down and close so asking for donations isn't something bad that trackers should be ashamed of.

I know that yoyojojo

but read my post which staff always ask for donations even if they hit the target.

I had seen many trackers hit 150%donations still they ask for donations i dont know for what?some staff can confirm why they ask for donations if they even hit the target?will it be used for next months expenses or ........

Extraterrestrial
17.08.10, 16:04
I had seen many trackers hit 150%donations still they ask for donations i dont know for what?some staff can confirm why they ask for donations if they even hit the target?will it be used for next months expenses or ........

so what?.....do you even donate to trackers?
If you do then don't donate after they hit their target and if you don't, why crying on smth you aren't harmed from.

ToadVine
17.08.10, 17:13
Funfile was the worst....probably still is, but I never visit it anymore.

anon
17.08.10, 17:44
ILT and Funfile. Used to get weekly PMs asking me to donate back when I was on those.

BrianBosworth
17.08.10, 18:51
ILT and Funfile. Used to get weekly PMs asking me to donate back when I was on those.

This brings back such fond memories of Revtt stuffing my inbox with the offer of double upload credit if I donate.

Instab
17.08.10, 18:51
it might be better to ask for sites not begging for donations :P

shadowww
18.08.10, 13:54
This brings back such fond memories of Revtt stuffing my inbox with the offer of double upload credit if I donate.

they still do... Almost everytime i log in (around once a month) there is double up bonus for donators.

Vuze-Sbi
18.08.10, 20:45
HDME everymonth.But for me I beelive they all deserve that donations.

caballero
18.08.10, 21:43
DIDIdave.com always beg for donations, the annoying thing is that the PM is sent three times

MosDef
19.08.10, 04:57
RevTT is definitely up there with donation PMs. All Indian sites like BWT, desitorrents like DriftKing said.

hellman
19.08.10, 19:21
BWTORRENTS always beg and there's always a annoying begging banner:lol:

buta
24.08.10, 07:28
Desi sites like BWT and DT
CN is filled wit crapy admins always beggin

Haggar
28.08.10, 04:23
Leecherslair used to ask a lot for donations, but i don't visit it anymore.
Mmm, i think i lost my member status, maybe too much time without posting.

Cerberus
28.08.10, 17:16
Like others have said; I have to go with RevolutionTT. I always get a PM regarding upload bonus (or whatever it is) for donating.

anon
28.08.10, 17:39
Mmm, i think i lost my member status, maybe too much time without posting.

The inactivity log says yes. :gtongue:

mirrormask
28.08.10, 18:04
small sites like ftn or cn have a hard time staying online, so i don't think you can blame them for asking for donations.
as it has been said, revott is probably one of the worst donation beggars.

cheatuga
28.08.10, 18:13
Nowadays FTN does it, but revolutiontt was really greedy when i was around always offering x2 bonus etc.

dreamer
28.08.10, 18:34
small sites like ftn or cn have a hard time staying online, so i don't think you can blame them for asking for donations.

they're small because that's what they chose, that's the destination they wanted to reach when they started the tracker. they wanted "small tracker with members of quality".
when their users don't donate enough and they need to beg for donations, I call it FAIL. :baeh:

I voted for other - Bitsoup. no other tracker ask for donations more than bitsoup.
a big announcement that covers the whole screen asking for donations + 1 PM each week.
that's disgusting!

Kool-Aid Man
30.08.10, 00:32
Bitsoup

Lord yes. If they got half as much money as they beg for they would have to hire an accountant.

Resurrection
30.08.10, 06:28
Well WAFFLES has started an emotional blackmail on your conscience...

Help keep Waffles online!
2010-08-25 00:40:17
You guys have done great at keeping Waffles alive for almost 3 years now! However, the site needs your help right now more than ever. As you know, we recently had to stop accepting donations via PayPal directly. This is still the case, but now we have the replacement set up!

Everyone can now make donations here:
syrup.fm/buy.html
(Accepts CCs and PayPal!)

To donate, you will now be purchasing something - digital goods. These will vary as time goes by, but for now are simply PDFs or PNGs of sticker print-outs. To change your contribution amount, you update the quantity in increments of 5 dollars/euros/etc. Your account will be updated to donor status if you put your username in the Referrer box.

We need to make up for the time lost when there was no ability to donate. It's up to you guys if you want to keep Waffles online, so let's "buy" some sticker printouts!

Remember: It's not really about the stickers, it's about the cause - paying the server bills to keep Waffles running.

anon
30.08.10, 14:29
You always have the option of not donating. They won't disable you for that. :unsure:

stoi
31.08.10, 23:42
WOW I cant believe we have even got 1 vote, in 7 years i have sent out 0 mass PMs asking/pleading for donations, when a member doesnt like you, they just dont like you do they lol