PDA

View Full Version : Having problems browsing Internet and SBI.

50 Cent
06.08.10, 17:43
Damn, I dunno know what's happened to my router or else. I can't browse anyting. I don't know what is the problem with my router shit. Now I'm accessing from my internet-cafe. So I'm here to tell you that I'm going to change my ISP. It may take some weeks and i may be out of SBI. So please the g/a is on the line but may take some delay. Shit internet cafe's are too expensive..

I'm out for weeks, time for a new ISP :-)

Love SBI

anon
06.08.10, 18:41
We're not going to disable you for inactivity or anything. :unsure:

See you soon!

Sb Lover
30.08.10, 14:31
come back soon ! what will you do with you accounts (ISP change ?)

anon
30.08.10, 14:32
Any tracker disabling you for changing your ISP should be shot.

Sb Lover
30.08.10, 14:35
Any tracker disabling you for changing your ISP should be shot.

yeah ! but he must tell them ??

anon
30.08.10, 14:36
It's when you move (temporarily or permanently) to another country, that you should warn tracker staff. ISP changes are OK.

Sb Lover
30.08.10, 14:38
It's when you move (temporarily or permanently) to another country, that you should warn tracker staff. ISP changes are OK.

I didn't know that so two people from the same country can use the same account ! but not in the same time ??

anon
30.08.10, 14:38
I didn't know that so two people from the same country can use the same account !

If you're careful, then why not.

Instab
30.08.10, 14:46
I didn't know that so two people from the same country can use the same account ! but not in the same time ??

just be sure not to use the site at the same time

Sb Lover
30.08.10, 14:59
just be sure not to use the site at the same time

Yes ! for example , I will go to college and I have pc with another isp there just for me !
so I can't do the magic cool !

ps : 50 cent excuse me !

Instab
30.08.10, 15:04
Yes ! for example , I will go to college and I have pc with another isp there just for me !
so I can't do the magic cool !

ps : 50 cent excuse me !

shouldn't be a problem. in doubt just tell them