PDA

View Full Version : [tut] How to create a fake ratio proof (without using photoshop)

mangathala2002
28.07.10, 04:38
This tutorial is meant for people who want to create a fake proof but don't know how to use photoshop or just don't want to.

Step 1: Install Firefox (if you haven't already)
Step 2: Install Firebug (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843/) and restart Firefox.
Step 3: Open your profile on any tracker.
Step 4: Suppose you want to change your ratio. Just highlight the numbers (with a left mouse click and drag). Then right-click on the highlighted text and click "Inspect Element". Now the firebug window will open and show you the code. In the code, just search for your ratio. Click on it and edit it to whatever ratio you want. In this same way you can edit almost everything on your profile :smile:

Have fun!
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f59/7315d1280284664-tut-how-create-fake-ratio-proof-without-using-photoshop-anon-sbi.jpg

Instab
28.07.10, 05:23
you might also wanna try the search. there has been quite some talk about it in the past

anon
28.07.10, 18:08
No need for Firebug, this Javascript code lets you edit stuff directly:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
Once done, turn it off:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='false'; document.designMode='off'; void 0

However, in Opera I prefer HTML edition via View -> Source Code. You can then locate your stats in the document and edit them to your leisure. I think this is better than the above code, since Gazelle trackers color your ratio depending on how high it is :wink:

Donatas
28.07.10, 23:30
anon, you just blew my mind. I'm serious.

Resurrection
30.07.10, 19:52
I cant seem to turn it 'off'...

The page should look as the original version right?After turning off??

anon
30.07.10, 19:53
The page should look as the original version right?After turning off??

Right.

Mihai
02.08.10, 19:07
Cool but when somebody will ask for profile you're screwed and any non-idiot will ask for that.But there is an easier way.let's just wait for anon for his approval.

anon
02.08.10, 19:41
let's just wait for anon for his approval.

You're talking about your Serenity tutorial? I've just approved it.

Mihai
02.08.10, 19:46
You're talking about your Serenity tutorial? I've just approved it.

No.I mean the fake seedbox proofs I was making for T-i with utorrent, remember?:tongue:

anon
02.08.10, 19:47
Oh, yes! You're free to post that method if you want. :happy:

Mihai
02.08.10, 19:49
Oh, yes! You're free to post that method if you want. :happy:

But it's yours so why don't you post it?:tongue:

anon
02.08.10, 19:50
Because I don't have time to write a tutorial right now. As long as you credit me, it's fine, anyway.

Birkoff
03.09.10, 21:12
fake seedbox proofs... with utorrent, remember?:tongue:
Did someone post the method eventually? :)

bigbangtheory
20.11.10, 09:26

Yeah i would like to know too.
Sounds interesting

Mihai
20.11.10, 10:41

Nope.Not yet actually since I was busy too.Maybe I'll make some time today to post it.It's pretty simple and it will be posted in the members area, just to be a little more secure.

anon
20.11.10, 16:33
02.08.10 15:46

Man, that seedbox proof faking tutorial is really overdue. :wsmile:

ParamouR
25.11.10, 07:52
No need for Firebug, this Javascript code lets you edit stuff directly:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
Once done, turn it off:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='false'; document.designMode='off'; void 0

However, in Opera I prefer HTML edition via View -> Source Code. You can then locate your stats in the document and edit them to your leisure. I think this is better than the above code, since Gazelle trackers color your ratio depending on how high it is :wink:

Where do I add this code in the first place?

anon
25.11.10, 12:48
In the address bar. Hit Enter afterwards. Be careful not to remove anything else than the ratio stats. :wsmile:

ParamouR
25.11.10, 13:39
In the address bar. Hit Enter afterwards. Be careful not to remove anything else than the ratio stats. :wsmile:

Oops how silly of me , I was like entering that on a new tab with no website open :|

ErRor
01.12.10, 13:20
i always used lola (firefox_adds-on)
easy to use :)

illusive
09.12.10, 01:57
Well, great add-on tested and confirmed that is work very good. but in some places they ask for full screenshot and I can't hide this bug mark from the corner (add-on icon) of firefox window !!!!

so I tested anon's way and seems it's work good but turning it off doesn't work with firefox 3 so I developed the code to:

To turn it on:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable="true";void0;

And to turn it back off:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable="false";void0;

___
or if you'll bookmark this cod then use this:

javascript:var x; if (x!=1) { document.body.contentEditable="true"; x=1;void0; } else{ document.body.contentEditable="false"; x=0;void0;}

good luck

Resurrection
09.12.10, 03:38
I can't hide this bug mark from the corner (add-on icon) of firefox window

Lolz....I was in the same predicament as you...
But then I started using Auto Hide Statusbar (http://caspar.regis.free.fr/ahs/) add-on of firefox...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1530/

--

I have no need of those torrent invite forums anymore but along with Mihai's new tutorial the sky is the limit...

ErRor
09.12.10, 11:43
why you dont just use fireshot to take screens
no need to hide the statusbar

anon
09.12.10, 12:47
so I tested anon's way and seems it's work good but turning it off doesn't work with firefox 3

Another reason to use Opera. :wsmile:

along with Mihai's new tutorial the sky is the limit...

What if they ask to connect or log in to your "seedbox"? :shifty:

ParamouR
09.12.10, 13:00
so I tested anon's way and seems it's work good but turning it off doesn't work with firefox 3

Another reason to use Opera. :wsmile:

No it does work on Firefox 3. I have tried it. You must have misplaced the code somewhere :wthink:

Resurrection
26.05.11, 07:43
Is it possible to edit the values in Flash content?

anon
26.05.11, 16:24
Is it possible to edit the values in Flash content?

No, at least not via HTML edition.

arsenal
21.06.11, 19:46
1)Install Google Chrome
2)Open your profile
3)Right click on the text you want to edit and then select "Inspect Element" option11118
4)Edit the text shown in the image

Enjoy!!!!

anon
21.06.11, 19:57
Cool "tutorial", bro.

Moved.

Lucius
05.08.11, 16:11
However, in Opera I prefer HTML edition via View -> Source Code. You can then locate your stats in the document and edit them to your leisure. I think this is better than the above code, since Gazelle trackers color your ratio depending on how high it is

But we have to know the exact ratio color to edit it .. so can you post the color for the ratio percent ?

anon
05.08.11, 19:33
Steal it from someone else's profile page.