PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on MyAnonamouse

jacksbi
21.07.10, 08:01
Hi anyone cheated here.

when i am trying with mratio i am having a problem that everytime my Ip changes it is giving a error message like please login or something.

how to overcome this situation?

MoS
21.07.10, 09:47
I'm a user there but i didn't cheat as i got an amount of bonus after registering, I converted them to upload GBs.
If you have some just convert them and enjoy if you are cheating to survive only not to get into higher user class or so.
Good luck

fakeking
21.07.10, 11:46
Same here, mate. I think you wouldn't need to cheat at all here, even the newest ever person to torrenting can survive easily here because of their huge amount of bonus given (plus there are no priviliges for higher user here iirc). :smile:

About your question, I think there aren't any workaround about dynamic IP things because you need to re-login to site everytime your IP changes.

leechmodder
21.07.10, 15:07
The above posts should convince you to seed what you have downloaded and their bonus system will help you obtain lot of GBs.
Cheating not necessary in this tracker. SBandwidth guys can survive on this tracker without cheating, just seed what you download and exchange the bonus.

jacksbi
21.07.10, 15:29
my question is about dynamic ip how to download or seed if my ip changes?

fakeking
21.07.10, 15:49
my question is about dynamic ip how to download or seed if my ip changes?

There is nothing we could do about it because their tracker coding isn't optimized like another tracker so you must re-login if your IP change, jack. :smile:

Looks like there are many love for this tracker than any others :biggrin:

jacksbi
21.07.10, 15:51
same problem is with underground gamer also but by changing the settings in profile we can seed or download if our ip changes.
i think there is nothing like that here!

fakeking
21.07.10, 16:15
same problem is with underground gamer also but by changing the settings in profile we can seed or download if our ip changes.

Yeah, there isn't any about secure login and/or secure torrenting like UG so I have said you must re-login if your IP change in between seeding.

anon
21.07.10, 17:47

Go to my.php. It's called "secure login" and has two settings: normal and secure. (Sometimes it's three - normal, secure and super-secure)

To avoid the problem you described, put it on "normal" and apply those settings.

If the option isn't visible, contact their staff.

jacksbi
21.07.10, 17:56
there is no option of normal or secure in myanonamouse

megaupload
28.07.10, 16:27
I did, on most leeched packs, upto 3 GBs a day, speed around 30-40 KBPS, sometimes WM. But dont do too much, you will be banned. And dont overcheat, a ratio on packs upto 3 is OK.

The Shutter
27.07.11, 01:28
any updates?

anon
27.07.11, 06:27
I think you could go much higher than megaupload. Someone used up to 500kB/s if my memory serves me well.

Master Razor
27.07.11, 17:55
I used WM speeds up to 1MB but also made 3+ ratio on almost all huge packs (stupid, i know). I got disabled 2 weeks ago and the account was 6 months old.

The Shutter
27.07.11, 21:15
I used WM speeds up to 1MB but also made 3+ ratio on almost all huge packs (stupid, i know). I got disabled 2 weeks ago and the account was 6 months old.

how is that i used wm before and didn't got ban

Y008
25.10.11, 02:15
Guys,I am a extremely interested in this tracker;
anyone knows how to quicky GET PRMOTED THERE?To be an Elite VIP or VIP is VERY USEFUL THERE!
Thank you guys.

anon
25.10.11, 02:19
Mmm, read their FAQ? :unsure:

Y008
25.10.11, 04:28
I did that a long time ago anon :

Elite VIP :Special members the staffers feel contribute something extra for the site. Can be anything from being active in the IRC to being active on the site with posting in the forums, uploading torrents etc etc.

contribute sth extra to the site....like cheating lol?
since they bonus points system,it is like ptp right?

is there any method that ''shows that you have downloaded the torrent 100 percent(even If you do not) and show you as a seeder?''
with this trick,you can gather a hugeammount of bonus points that will allow you to have access to the elite status :)
but WHICH ''magic'' method can do this?
Thanks again helping god :)

anon
25.10.11, 04:33
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19998

By the way, I doubt something extra = lots of bonus points. They probably want you to be a cool chap on the forums, IRC, and so on. Which by the way^2 should be something you do to contribute to the tracker because you enjoy it.

roberto1972
22.12.12, 14:46
Any news about cheating on MyAnonamouse? Someone tries?

Sherlock
07.07.17, 18:33
I still remember the day I started cheating. MaM was the first tracker that I cheated on. I wasn't sure how to use RM and I started with speeds like 100 kbps and then updated but the stats weren't updating. I tried increasing the speed bit by bit and doing the same but no use and I got irritated and typed in ridiculous amount of up speed and later found my upload stat at 20 or 30k PetaBytes :biggrin: ... Well sadly my account got disabled the next day. Maybe they never liked the fact that I had the largest Buffer on MaM :baeh::baeh::baeh:

illusive
09.07.17, 13:19
It's very easy to generate bonus there and the torrents are interesting enough to seed so no need to cheat imo but it's not hard. I tried very long ago. The challenge since the files are small is to find new torrent with many leechers at once.

haku
28.07.17, 04:16
Okay so here's a news.
I downloaded about 110 torrents and I set the download speed to 40-200KB/s and started them.

Turns out that I accidentally set that as upload speed and my torrents got uploaded.
350MB each, that's like 3.7GB.
All were fresh torrents, with 5-7 peers and no leechers and still my torrents got downloaded 10MB and uploaded350MB.
My account is fine

http://i.imgur.com/6xWqvG5.png

I'm using mRatio.

I hope I don't make that mistake again

my luck won't be by my side for long

anon
29.07.17, 08:06
Well, you can still undo the damage somewhat. Set the upload speed on all those torrents to zero, finish the "download" and seed as much as you can from now on. It'll make those stats look... less implausible.

haku
29.07.17, 11:54
Yes, I'm doing that. I finished the download on them already and now they are perma-seeding with zero bytes / s

serikson
07.08.17, 08:48
MyAnonymouse - Seeding 700+ torrents for 820+ Bonus points per hour. Download all my previous inactives and seedin

Does any one know what kind of torrents are best to be seeding there (size wise)

haku
07.08.17, 17:19
Does any one know what kind of torrents are best to be seeding there (size wise)

big file size helps, have few seeders, don't go solo.
just go for quantity, ofc VIP torrents are better as they have less seeders but not zero in most cases

serikson
07.08.17, 22:16
big file size helps, have few seeders, don't go solo.
just go for quantity, ofc VIP torrents are better as they have less seeders but not zero in most cases

ie audiobooks and packs in sizes under 1GB, and few seeders (<10?)...thx and sorry for hijacking thread

haku
10.08.17, 22:46
ie audiobooks and packs in sizes under 1GB, and few seeders (<10?)...thx and sorry for hijacking thread

or a few hundred small torrents so you get enough points for VIP or more upload without spending much storage

serikson
14.08.17, 09:23
or a few hundred small torrents so you get enough points for VIP or more upload without spending much storage

ok,thank you (atm i have around 30 satisfied torrents and get 60 points per hour - probably not bad?)

haku
15.08.17, 09:01
ok,thank you (atm i have around 30 satisfied torrents and get 60 points per hour - probably not bad?)

not bad. I had 880 satisfied torrents and was getting almost 900 BP / hr

Zoro
23.08.17, 17:17
i'm fake-seeding everything i downloaded (80 something satisfied torrents). i make enough BP to to maintain VIP and get upload when needed, i don't cheat for unnecessary buffer which i'm not going to use.

Headless
06.07.18, 19:41
There's absolutely no need to cheat on MAM. The bonus point system makes accumulating uploads incredibly easy. They even have a tutorial on their site that explains how to achieve VIP easily without cheating. All you need a few Gb of space and a slow internet connection for a lifetime of ebooks and audiobooks.

anon
06.07.18, 23:17
They even have a tutorial on their site that explains how to achieve VIP easily without cheating.

"[Tutorial] How to get VIP without cheating" :wgrin:

sann
06.10.18, 07:38
anyone post power user invite thread in MaM?

clawer
06.10.18, 14:34
What trackers I'm gonna lose if I caught cheating on MAM?

I'm just asking because a friend of mine cheated and he is sharing his account with me.

anon
06.10.18, 22:35
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers#What_are_the_best_private_tracker s.3F

According that table, they don't share information with any other trackers. The fact MAM isn't mentioned at all in 19568 seems to agree.

fakeup
14.05.19, 18:18
What's the latest on MAM cheating ?

It's 2019 now and I was wondering whether cheating with mratio is still safe (ghost leeching/seeding). Maybe it's safewr now to use vem there. My goal on mam is to get more upload. How would you rate their scripts ?

JohnareyouOK
15.05.19, 08:16
Seeding bonus on MAM is so much generous, which challenges the necessity of fake uploading from beginning. Just seed as long as possible, and exchange the seeding bonus into upload quantity. Exchange outputs far far exceed what we need.

More exaggeratedly than music trackers, most torrents here are e-books which only several MBs (audiobooks only account for a small part). It's hard to find many torrents with enough leechers providing cover for us, so fake uploading is imho highly risky in theory.

fakeup
15.05.19, 13:18
Seeding bonus on MAM is so much generous, which challenges the necessity of fake uploading from beginning. Just seed as long as possible, and exchange the seeding bonus into upload quantity. Yes but I'm not quite sure how it exactly works. Namely, how many points one gets for an an hour of seeding and whether it is actually size related. In other words should I seed a-books only to get more points?

More exaggeratedly than music trackers, most torrents here are e-books which only several MBs (audiobooks only account for a small part). It's hard to find many torrents with enough leechers providing cover for us, so fake uploading is imho highly risky in theory. True that, elearning trackers or ebooks only trackers were never easy when it came to simply bumping upload quickly.

JD333
15.05.19, 17:30
Seeding bonus on MAM is so much generous, which challenges the necessity of fake uploading from beginning. Just seed as long as possible, and exchange the seeding bonus into upload quantity. Exchange outputs far far exceed what we need.

Best way to make points in MAM and making upluod of files I believe is not difficult because they are small files and easy to get on the net.
I have many files uploaded in MAM.
and my ip and dynamic 500kbps band.

fakeup
15.05.19, 17:47
@JD333
and how many points you get per 1 hour? Let's just say you seed one file, do you know how many points you get?

JohnareyouOK
28.05.19, 18:22
@JD333
and how many points you get per 1 hour? Let's just say you seed one file, do you know how many points you get?

MAM did not release their mathematical algorithm for seeding bonus. However, in MAM's forum, some people shared their data and the qualitative conclusion inferred from it: bonus per hour is indeed related to the torrent size and number of seeder. you can go to MAM's forum, search for relevant keywords, and find out those threads dedicated to discussing how bonus calculating works. Just FYR, my (bonus per hour)/(seeding torrents) is about 0.8, of which we can roughly think as hourly bonus earned per seeding torrent.

build01
31.01.24, 11:15
is there any way to skip 3 day mandatory seeding? tried ghostleech but didnt work.

anon
31.01.24, 21:52
is there any way to skip 3 day mandatory seeding?

You can pretend to be a seeder even if you don't have the files, but the time requirement itself cannot be cheated. Also...

tried ghostleech but didnt work.

Interesting, how do they expect you to seed when ghostleeching doesn't tell the tracker you've downloaded anything?

build01
02.02.24, 03:19
torrent is showing 0 kb download but it is still under HnR.

anon
02.02.24, 09:23
If you're expected to complete any torrent you start at least once in addition to seeding every torrent you complete, then that's harsher than IPT :germm: Although books are small, and it's hard to start "wrong" torrents by accident unless you use automation.

Anyway, if you no longer have the files then do as I said before, otherwise just seed. Those ghostleeched entries must look ugly in your snatchlist; whether to fix that with fake download or fake seeding (both have some risk, but MAM is unlikely to care) or just ignore them is up to you.