PDA

View Full Version : P90x Fitness

supergeek
19.07.10, 16:24
Has anyone ever did this program? I'm at day 40 now and I'm actually seeing good results. Care to share your experiences?

yoco
19.07.10, 23:36
What kind of fitness is this? I've never heard of it before!

Gapo
19.07.10, 23:50
P90X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P90X) Should give you more information ;)

supergeek
20.07.10, 04:54
It's the best fitness program I've ever done in my life to be honest. I don't know about getting a six pack in 90 days but I used to be so fat, now my stomach is very close to being flat. Then I gotta work on it a bit more and I should be good. Honestly look into it and say goodbye to your gym memberships. Also go to youtube and search p90x results. :)

bompus
20.07.10, 06:02
I've had friends who have had good results with it. A lot of it has to do with diet though. I think it's a good program if you can eat right while you are doing it.

yoco
20.07.10, 10:38
Than I should give this one a try! I really need to start working out. :D

hearthrob
20.07.10, 10:57
It's the best fitness program I've ever done in my life to be honest. I don't know about getting a six pack in 90 days but I used to be so fat, now my stomach is very close to being flat. Then I gotta work on it a bit more and I should be good. Honestly look into it and say goodbye to your gym memberships. Also go to youtube and search p90x results. :)

Hey thanks for starting this thread. I downloaded the pack probably a year ago, saw a few clips but have been procrastinating.... and I bet for someone who has been exercising for years, this would be like army boot camp for him huh?... :shockkk!:

Extraterrestrial
20.07.10, 11:42
It's for being more flexible and not recommended for n00bs, you need to work out in a gem at least for a month to be able to do the push-ups and all kind of exercises they offer.

I tried it for a week but i didn't continue because gem is a better option for me but still this is highly recommended for people who are lazy to go the gem.

BTW, the videos are entertaining and you'd be encouraged to actually continue to the end and always be sure to stick with your plan because if you are a person who procrastinate a lot, don't bother downloading, It is not a movie to watch, it's working out ^..^

It's also good for girls, this is mainly for being more flexible not for having big muscles.

supergeek
20.07.10, 15:27
Nah, you can be a noob and still do good. Even if you can't do a pushup, you can do alternative pushups like getting on your knees. Trust me on that, it still works! And yea the diet part is hard but it gets easier while you do the program. The good thing about it is that I'm seeing a difference in my body and myself. I can now wear my old jeans again and look good. Last of all, you feel better after each workout, makes you want to keep on going.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you enjoyed this thread.

Extraterrestrial
20.07.10, 17:24
Nah, you can be a noob and still do good. Even if you can't do a pushup, you can do alternative pushups like getting on your knees. Trust me on that, it still works!

It depends if the person has the tools to do the alternative ones.

The good thing about it is that I'm seeing a difference in my body and myself. I can now wear my old jeans again and look good.

You get one of these, run for an hour a day and you'll not need for this program at all.

http://wimg.co.uk/SjD.jpeg

Last of all, you feel better after each workout, makes you want to keep on going.

You're so right, working out makes me alive everyday.

yoco
20.07.10, 23:54
What kind of equipment would I need for this fitness program?

SBfreak
21.07.10, 01:43
Ha:lol:
This is indeed for nabs.
Just do any sport,if you get tired,do some more,a 3 hour football,basket,tennis or whatever you want will strengthen your body in no time.

Extraterrestrial
21.07.10, 01:47
What kind of equipment would I need for this fitness program?

A laptop and ..

http://wimg.co.uk/Z0R.jpg

My advice : buy a treadmill and you'll be fine .

tokiodrift1
21.07.10, 04:17
Sounds cool, anyone did it completely ?

tonyrevo
24.07.10, 02:17
My girlfriend uses it. It's good for someone that want's strength training without a full gym or a lot of weights.

biren
22.08.10, 15:36
I use this program for over 2 months now.I dont make all the programs.I focus on Ab Ripper,shoulder arms and Back Biceps.I make 2 of these usually ab ripper and one of other every day for 2 months now.I am so suprice because i see very big difference.I never be fat but these programs do magics if you do right.

And if you cant do all these excersices then for example(in ab ripper they do 25 times each excersice)You can do 10 times and every week add 2 or more times.