PDA

View Full Version : Chamipons League 2011 Final Ticket

C3PO
16.07.10, 15:39
Hey, guys. Can u pls help me finding some tickets ,for the final at Wembley next year,for a reasonable prize. I checked on google, but found only for prizes like 1000-1300 euro min :shockkk!: So if some1 has spare time or just wants to help me out, I'll be thankfull :top: 10x in advance

fakeking
16.07.10, 16:43
Plan to watch some final in wembley then you get to the right place. Visit.... (joke, don't mad please :smile:)

I think it's supposed to be harder and expensive because most football fanatic have booked it especially for one season advance like 2011 unless you know some buddy from the final match's town in this case from england (maybe they can spare a ticket for you) or their favorite team isn't enter the final :frown:

Btw, do you watch WC live too in South Africa :biggrin:

crystal
16.07.10, 21:11
i dont think anyone would give a free ticket for a Champions League Final . you should try your luck in Football Forums where there's much likely a chance someone's willing to negotiate for a lesser amount .

C3PO
16.07.10, 21:19
But I mean, this is a huge amount of money for a football game!!

crystal
16.07.10, 22:18
But I mean, this is a huge amount of money for a football game!!

yes , but its a Champions league final . the most watched football match after a world cup final match .you should try your luck in football forums , especially the UK ones , surely there maybe a few who maybe willing to negotiate at a reasonable price . you never know when your lady luck may shine .

C3PO
16.07.10, 22:36
Or maybe I'll just go and watch the Europa League FInal in Dublin :)))

crystal
16.07.10, 22:43
Or maybe I'll just go and watch the Europa League FInal in Dublin :)))

for that match ,you definitely will be able to get a ticket for free :lol: still tho , check out in UK football forums , you never know if you'll get lucky and find some kind soul .

fakeking
17.07.10, 02:54
Check out football forums especially fans club forum if you can handle the pressure there like crystal have suggested :biggrin:.

For Europa League Final, I think it's underrated because some mid-level european team play better than those in Champions League especially in Final so you won't be dissapointed, C3PO. Who knows that the finalists will give attractive and score chasing match like 1999 and 2005 in CL. :smile:

Empoleon
17.07.10, 03:16
Good luck finding a UCL final ticket, have you tried contacting the Wembley staff and inquiring about how to purchase a ticket?

Do they at all sell tickets to the general public? For a stadium with the capacity of Wembley, I'm sure a ticket or two will be available.

P.S. As fakeking suggested don't underrate the Europa League :)

tokiodrift1
17.07.10, 03:18
the cl is great.

dreamer
17.07.10, 07:47
1000 euro is the price for seats in the front row IMO
regular sales are not open yet.
check every now and then here:
https://ticketing.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/default.aspx

Sb Lover
29.08.10, 12:13
very expensive really !! good luck !