PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at CC (CartoonChaos)

megaupload
06.07.10, 07:31
Not much hard, when especially you know some staffs.

Slow method on most leeched packs, that are quite old. Using 1-2 MBPS randomized with flashing upto 5 GB. Working completely fine still.

hellman
06.07.10, 08:11
beware my friend they might not have good scripts but they have small database... every torrent has hardly 3-4 leechers.. so flash wisely.. don't flash in huge no. or u'll get caught

megaupload
06.07.10, 08:38
I know, even if I get caught inites are not hard to get.

anon
06.07.10, 14:09
Not much hard, when especially you know some staffs.

How does knowing staff members affect cheating there? :unsure:

fakeking
06.07.10, 14:35
How does knowing staff members affect cheating there? :unsure:

Maybe he means he know the staff personal e-mail so he can get new account easily or the staff are easy/not care on cheating especially for his account (staff special protection) :confused:

anon
06.07.10, 15:41
the staff are easy/not care on cheating especially for his account (staff special protection)

Maybe - if they know him more, they'd suspect less. Although personally, I'd feel bad about using them like that.

hellman
06.07.10, 19:04
well i know 1 thing about they do ban u for cheating .. my friend got banned once .. flashed 25 gb on a torrent of 2 gb with 4 leechers..

and after 2 days he was kicked out

Reason - cheating

your account is disabled.-- date when ban will b lifted ( 1 year)

that was it.. it was not script that detected it.. it was staff who checked that out

and yeah that's y i warned in my 1st post

fakeking
11.07.10, 14:41
Maybe - if they know him more, they'd suspect less. Although personally, I'd feel bad about using them like that.

Me too, that's why I always avoid cheating at tracker i've got from my friend

@hellman, :lol:, you're truly a great friend (you even defend your friend when he's guilty). Nice to have you here.

Why people need to cheat here? they always freeleech iirc to make their stats higher.

hellman
11.07.10, 16:23
@hellman, :lol:, you're truly a great friend (you even defend your friend when he's guilty). Nice to have you here.

well he's my friend and btw we all are cheaters man so he's not guilty as u speak:biggrin:

DriftKing
11.09.10, 18:58
I want to cheat at Cartoon Chaos... Any one share own experience about it ?

saebrtooth
12.09.10, 02:03
Dude u finally got in!!! Nice one;)

Not many members sharing their invites so its hard to know, but with u in Im sure that will change :lol:.

One sure thing that works everywhere is the "slow and steady method". Since ur one of the (possibly) few that are in its best to keep it safe until u give out invites to ppl who know how to cheat. Once these ppl get invites we can start experimenting without feat of no invites avaliable.

bigbangtheory
19.11.10, 10:54
Hmm...so slow and steady?
The maximum amount of leechers currently on a single torrent is 4.
Thats right 4. And its a pack.

ErRor
26.11.10, 21:18
i cheated about 18gb in a 5gb torrent with mratio and it was only 3 leechers on that torrent
speed i used idont really remember :/

Y008
15.01.13, 01:05
could someone please update?
Do I have to use the WM there?Does CC have good scripts?
is there anyone who recently cheated there?If yes,what speeds,how many leachers?
Thank you guys.

mlymaster
16.01.13, 16:21
I got banned as soon as I accessed(and changed pass and mail) an account that I have traded. Do they ban on ip change?

TvFan
19.01.14, 23:25
Can someone share their method cuz i m trying mR and nathing is happening i m not getting any upload

DriftKing
20.01.14, 08:02
before 6 months ago I cheated with Bonus Point system. and got a hell of gbs from this method.

TvFan
20.01.14, 22:05
before 6 months ago I cheated with Bonus Point system. and got a hell of gbs from this method.

bonus Point Cheat what is that i m seeding 20gb pack torrent frm yesterday and only few points i have til now

TvFan
05.08.14, 23:46
does anyone here have some experience at cheating there

sashiagustina
27.11.20, 04:40
anyone still alive here :D just wondering

Mon
25.08.22, 19:50
There are hardly any leechers from what I observed. Even if you don't cheat, you will barely get any leechers throughout the day on the most active packs. This place feels hella abandoned

anon
25.08.22, 22:18
That scenario sucks for everyone. Can't build upload legitimately, can't cheat in a way that isn't noticeable... but you can always kamikaze your account using Waffles method on some torrent from page 50 :naughty:

Or upload stuff, fill requests, get bonus points from seeding... :idunno:

Mon
27.08.22, 09:48
Honestly, this resource was purely for the collection so I might just follow your advice and Waffle it sooner or later.
As for CC itself, there are definitely some rarities but definitely not something that an average cartoons fan can't live without. Nor does it have ANY invites to the other trackers. This does raise a question I've long wondered about - why there are so many low quality trackers with seemingly nothing interesting? Sure, PTP, BTN, GGn, 32pages are literally different breed when you compare them with CC, IPT etc. Let alone trackers like bitspyder, basically being "look, i've found gigabytes of different trash laying on my hdd so i might as well make a torrent tracker out of it". It's getting to the point that countless trackers constantly being posted on OpenSignups look very alike: the same site engine, the same cheesy fonts, terrible design ideas, low population. Personally, I've been renting a few seedboxes purely for RuTracker a few years ago and this site had me downloading tons of content, I'm mostly into gaming stuff and I swear, this publtracker has so much rarities blackcats (r.i.p, boys) couldn't even dream about. This is such a sad state of private trackers. Perhaps I don't understand something and there's at least something to these trackers that makes people want to sign up..

anon
28.08.22, 05:45
Nor does it have ANY invites to the other trackers.

You know, I'm not sure that's a negative. At least they'll get members who are interested on their content, as opposed to recruitment threads.

This does raise a question I've long wondered about - why there are so many low quality trackers with seemingly nothing interesting?

Everyone has to start somewhere, and those are a big part of that somewhere. We're just biased because we 1. already have accounts on most or all the places we want, 2. have naturalized the concepts of recruitment and climbing the ladder because "that's the way things are". Imagine for a second that you're completely new to private trackers and know nothing besides what you can find via Google. These are your options, in ascending order of difficulty.

Make an account on one of those low quality trackers with seemingly nothing interesting; ignore RuTracker because it's not in English. (Occasionally TL, AvistaZ or something else "good" will open, but that's infrequent and you won't be aware of it at this point.)
Ask or apply for something on /r/Invites. (Due to the no-movement list, you won't find anything better than on /r/OpenSignups.)
Join a public invite forum. Buy something, since you have nothing to trade and no time to meet activity requirements on giveaways. (Hopefully staff never finds out you took this route.)
Do the MAM interview, purely for the purpose of buffing your account and reaching recruitment threads for what you actually want to join a few months later :stupid:
Do the RED interview; hopefully pass it after waiting a week in the queue. Try to buff your account. Fail due to the hard economy and gigabit autosnatchers :suicide:

Additionally, there are many reasons to start a tracker. Some motivations are purer than others. Some attempts have the necessary skill and opsec behind them, many don't. Some succeed, others die, a few turn out to be sleeper hits (IPT, SCC, FL). A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, nothing ventured = nothing gained, etc.

Mon
28.08.22, 10:05
Personally, I've never gone through an interview but I expect it to be a random questions regarding the tracker's subject matter and general stuff like proofs, trackers etc. But if it's on the same level as "I swear to serve and protect..." then that's goofy

However, when you told me bout OppaiTime I've read a few comments on OpenSignups. People complained that staff was jokingly asking them to send a dick pic or recite a bee movie script in an interview, guess everyone has their own approach

anon
28.08.22, 21:25
Personally, I've never gone through an interview but I expect it to be a random questions regarding the tracker's subject matter and general stuff like proofs, trackers etc. But if it's on the same level as "I swear to serve and protect..." then that's goofy

Well, I suggest looking for RED interview dumps and evaluating their goofiness. Do note that staff are ultimately under no obligation to provide this gateway to their tracker in the first place... having more interviewers on board would be nice, however.

However, when you told me bout OppaiTime I've read a few comments on OpenSignups. People complained that staff was jokingly asking them to send a dick pic or recite a bee movie script in an interview, guess everyone has their own approach

I considered joining OT at some point, but this and the fact I had no particular woes finding that kind of content in the first place made me decide against it. Anyway...

TL interview, 2009: where are you from, what's your connection speed, "what is torrent", what's your e-mail address.
AOM interview, 2009: 353701
BCG interview, ca. 2010: why do you want to join, tell me a joke.