PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at DesiTorrents

megaupload
06.07.10, 07:20
Well, indeed DT is the best Indian (Bollywood) tracker ever. If BWT is Indian TL then you can call DT is the Indian SCC. They are more than 6 years old. They have far more leechers/seeders and contents than BWT. But As I see, no one made a thread here for them. So I am doing that.

Everything works there, every ratio tools and clients. I have tried upto 250 GB Flashing and even upto 1 GBPS Speed. Because Extreme user in no time and still active after 2 years. For my so good ratio and behavior I even got invites earlier (dont have anymore, so dont ask) from the Admins. I am one of their most respectable members atm (no more explanation on this) and everything done by cheating. :klatsch_3:

majorram007
06.07.10, 07:34
Note: DT is always open, but you can't do a thing after loggin in unless you donate.

its not open ? only donor slots are available.

jacksbi
06.07.10, 07:49
its very easy to cheat on every indian torrent tracker

they dont have any scripts so it can be done by flashing or any method u can know.

hellman
06.07.10, 08:12
maintaining ratio at indian trackers is like "stealing a candy from sbf"

flash in huge numbers and enjoy

fakeking
06.07.10, 08:40
You said you can cheat on sbf easily, I wonder what he's gonna to do about it. :biggrin:

megaupload
06.07.10, 08:43
Ah I see that. Removed that portion.

majorram007
06.07.10, 08:46
its very easy to cheat on every indian torrent tracker

they dont have any scripts so it can be done by flashing or any method u can know.

how many indian trackers are there ? other than bwt and desitorrents

jacksbi
06.07.10, 09:39
how many indian trackers are there ? other than bwt and desitorrents

dctorrent,imtorrent,ictorrent,telugutorrents.net,, desibbrg.com,idesr.com,exdesi.com,tollytorrents.co m,torrentsgalaxy.com,banglatorrents

there are more,but these are the main sites.

megaupload
06.07.10, 09:55
And BWT and DT are the main ones without any doubt. iDesiR is also pretty old, but they lack content and user.

jacksbi
06.07.10, 10:28
And BWT and DT are the main ones without any doubt. iDesiR is also pretty old, but they lack content and user.

dctorrent is also one of the main trackers they have some good members and uploaders they can give the competition to dt and bwt.

if u want to download exclusive telugu movies then telugutorrents and tollytorrents are the best.

i use to have 10 accounts on DT before i had given them to my friends now i have 3 or 4 accounts i dont remember passwords also

i only use 1 account and it is one of my favourite trackers.

majorram007
06.07.10, 11:29
dctorrent is also one of the main trackers they have some good members and uploaders they can give the competition to dt and bwt.

if u want to download exclusive telugu movies exclusively then telugutorrents and tollytorrents are the best.

i use to have 10 accounts on DT before i had given them to my friends now i have 3 or 4 accounts i dont remember passwords also

i only use 1 account and it is one of my favourite trackers.

so dt is best .. in desi ?

fakeking
06.07.10, 11:36
so dt is best .. in desi ?

BWT and DT, it's just like asking what is the best 0day tracker (regarding that it won't hurt to have both) :biggrin:

majorram007
06.07.10, 15:01
but still on both trackers they lack on seeds..

mangathala2002
06.07.10, 15:56
dctorrent

Any idea who the sysop(admin) is? Is it Pushpak?

He used to sell bitmetv invites for 20$ :tongue: some years back

jacksbi
06.07.10, 18:02

presently sultana and skystar are the admins there who i know well.and there is other admin who is ∫ 3π+a i dont find any pushpak names on the members list.

hellman
06.07.10, 19:07

what's so great about it.. i have seen many like aom staff and many more selling accounts and some admins too:biggrin:

jacksbi
06.07.10, 19:15
what's so great about it.. i have seen many like aom staff and many more selling accounts and some admins too:biggrin:

there is also unlimted invites of hdbits.org selling on btracs forum for 150euros i think.

i cant believe noobs put that much money to buy the invite.

mangathala2002
06.07.10, 19:17
presently sultana and skystar are the admins there who i know well.and there is other admin who is ∫ 3π+a i dont find any pushpak names on the members list.

Sorry it was Desipirates.net (DPN). I guess they closed down

hellman
06.07.10, 19:58
there is also unlimted invites of hdbits.org selling on btracs forum for 150euros i think.

i cant believe noobs put that much money to buy the invite.

well can't blame noobs they're innocent.. if u wanna blame then blame sellers for putting so high cost .

btracs = trading forum :unsure:

anon
06.07.10, 19:59
btracs = trading forum :unsure:

They're a no trading and no selling site... now :unsure:

hellman
06.07.10, 20:00
They're a no trading and no selling site... now :unsure:

but he said someone is selling some accounts for 150 euros?:confused:

jacksbi
06.07.10, 20:01
Failure - BTRACS Forums (http://www.btracs.com/forums/topics.aspx?ID=7674&subject=Unlimited-x-HDbits.org)

see this thread if u have any doubt.

very bad

trading is good to some extent than selling of invites.

anon
06.07.10, 20:02
but he said someone is selling some accounts for 150 euros?:confused:

I don't know whether selling has actually stopped there (it's hard to stop it if it goes on via PM, for example), but I read they stopped allowing it, as well as trading.

jacksbi
06.07.10, 20:04
no it hasnt been stopped and a guy called thepiratebay sells invites like anything

exigo invites for 300euros

who have hdbits unlimited invites at the moment?i think only staff have it,and he says he is a staff member there

verybad.

rotfl

anon
06.07.10, 20:19
who have hdbits unlimited invites at the moment?i think only staff have it,and he says he is a staff member there

Staff, VIPs and cappers.

fakeking
07.07.10, 06:22
It seems like btracs are closing their door to new noobs :tongue:

It's unusual nowadays to see some people spare their money to get invite via donating with their friend's name aka invite selling. Private tracker is money

haxmania1
14.07.10, 16:15
Cheating on DT is easy...

SBfreak
14.07.10, 16:37
Getting banned is easy too.:rolleyes:
Moar detailz plox.

hellman
14.07.10, 17:46
Getting banned is easy too.:rolleyes:
Moar detailz plox.

as long as u don't mess with staff its not possible get banned on desi:biggrin:
indian trackers are lame

anon
14.07.10, 18:53
Cheating on DT is easy...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17764

Thanks in advance.

Evilmill
17.07.10, 13:58

is this tracker ever open for signups ?

SBfreak
17.07.10, 14:09

Open if you have enough money.

Evilmill
17.07.10, 14:20
Open if you have enough money.

not worthy for money ..

SBfreak
17.07.10, 14:26
not worthy for money ..

I agree with you but some people just don't have enough downloading sources.

hellman
17.07.10, 15:15

well that's a lame xcuse .. u know u can find everything on internet.. i would die than to pay dt

haxmania1
17.07.10, 15:48
well that's a lame xcuse .. u know u can find everything on internet.. i would die than to pay dt

They got the rips which are easily available on other torrent sites,... Nearly the rippers are the same for the other sites tooo..

fakeking
17.07.10, 16:10
They doesn't give invite to VIP too? Gah, real shitty money sucker tracker :tongue:

anon
17.07.10, 17:41

That's what review threads exist for.

haxmania1
17.07.10, 18:16
They doesn't give invite to VIP too? Gah, real shitty money sucker tracker :tongue:

Na no invites... For VIP .. just the VIP benefits.. They have closed the invites since long time... in between they had given invites to random users... it was misused.. so again they closed it ..

Evilmill
17.07.10, 19:30

pity for those who actually pay for it..

jacksbi
17.07.10, 20:29
Na no invites... For VIP .. just the VIP benefits.. They have closed the invites since long time... in between they had given invites to random users... it was misused.. so again they closed it ..

they have a recruitment thread available in tps and etiv if u want the invite.

they also open signups (for 500 slots i think) recently with filesharefreak.com

i use to have many accounts there more than 10 before i had given them to my friends and i dont remember the usernames of other accounts.

megaupload
31.07.10, 16:57
they have a recruitment thread available in tps and etiv if u want the invite.

they also open signups (for 500 slots i think) recently with filesharefreak.com

i use to have many accounts there more than 10 before i had given them to my friends and i dont remember the usernames of other accounts.

FSF recruiters had a lot restrictions on their account, or else I would have grabbed half of that 500 invites.

anon
31.07.10, 18:30
I would have grabbed half of that 500 invites.

Isn't that a bit too much?

Resurrection
31.07.10, 19:36
What is this tps and etiv you speak of?

Just googled it

TPS - thepiratesociety

Etiv - etiv.in

anon
31.07.10, 19:36
What is this tps and etiv you speak of?

They're both invite forums.

The Shutter
20.08.11, 19:14
any updates on cheating?

DriftKing
21.08.11, 02:19
If you are greedy to cheat, just use PMR with TBs and u will be safe. I gurantee about it. and if u will lose your account PM me I'll invite u :P

The Shutter
21.08.11, 15:29
If you are greedy to cheat, just use PMR with TBs and u will be safe. I gurantee about it. and if u will lose your account PM me I'll invite u :P

speed 1 tb/s on a what kind of torrent? , did you try it on new account or old one's?

DriftKing
21.08.11, 16:56
It was old account(s). May be u should wait atleast 2 weeks. and remember never post in any section there.otherwise mod will check your profile page and you'll busted, till then no prob at all.

haxmania1
06.09.11, 08:33
I cheat blindly on DT... Download any DVD rip Movie Upload 4-5 times higher the download size irrespective of speed. Just a 2 mins work... n free for a month.... So far so good account never got banned...

Have 2 more account to play ;)

The Shutter
12.09.11, 09:58
Banned for flashing

You have been banned for the following reason:
Fake Uploading (XTB on X
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

However you can lift this ban by subscribing. Click here to subscribe and get instant access to desitorrents.

i like the second chance after paying them money :biggrin:

whyme
12.09.11, 14:03
use RM 1.9.1 or mratio 3.8 both working great for DT ..just satart with 100 kb/s then change the values later up to 1gb/s ...don forget memory reader ...

The Shutter
12.09.11, 14:23
did use rm with memory reader @ speed 10gb , i guess my inviter reported me that's the only way i could get caught :top:

anon
12.09.11, 17:07
Heh. TL will revive your account if you donate, too.

The Shutter
13.09.11, 04:17
Yeah Funny Rules ;) , the reason for the ban is my inviter reported me as he doesn't like cheaters :tongue:

jimit1711
07.02.12, 22:03
I confirm this. DT does not care about fake uploads. I have used speeds as high as 100MBps on brand new torrents regardless of seeds/leech. Got to 4TB of data in a couple of hours :P

I did this on a 6 year old account and on a 10 day old account. So do not worry about old/new account either. Go ahead and enjoy!

P.S. It is the same case with every indian torrent site (exdesi, bwt etc.)

haxmania1
16.03.12, 14:26
I confirm this. DT does not care about fake uploads. I have used speeds as high as 100MBps on brand new torrents regardless of seeds/leech. Got to 4TB of data in a couple of hours :P

I did this on a 6 year old account and on a 10 day old account. So do not worry about old/new account either. Go ahead and enjoy!

P.S. It is the same case with every indian torrent site (exdesi, bwt etc.)

True but dont make it to the Top list ;)

perpec
19.03.12, 18:56
I just signup and I get this note:

You are now in limited "PREVIEW-mode", and therefore you do not have full access to this website.

To upgrade your membership and download Unlimited Latest & old bollywood movies, Telugu movies, Tamil movies, Gujrati movies, Punjabi movies & Music, Tv Shows as well as hottest Desi Adult Movies & Hi-Def Blu-ray movies.... To activate your account instantly for 9 Years with a small fee of €10 Click here.

Thanks for registering on DesiTorrents.

I signup through open signup so if someone invite me I did't need to pay? Or pay it's required anyway?

sann
23.09.20, 20:55

I have used mratio and memory reader but unable to cheat help

anon
24.09.20, 02:19
Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.

Scan the first post of the mRatio thread very carefully and you will find the solution.

JohnWick
24.09.20, 12:49

what is pmr ?

anon
24.09.20, 18:59
Pimp My Ratio. A very old flash upload tool which we no longer recommend since it doesn't send announces correctly.

sashiagustina
30.09.20, 12:11
Pimp My Ratio. A very old flash upload tool which we no longer recommend since it doesn't send announces correctly.

is it working with iptorrents etc?

JohnWick
30.09.20, 18:14
is it working with iptorrents etc?

He means its not good tool now a days for any tracker

anon
01.10.20, 02:56
Flash upload doesn't really work anywhere anymore irrespective of which program you use. Most trackers have scripts to detect it, staff monitoring logs, or both.

But the memories of using PMR to get hundreds of GBs on RevTT and filelist.org in less than a minute, those aren't going anywhere =] And until mid-2008, it even worked on What.cd!

JohnWick
06.10.20, 16:30
None of any client works on this tracker with RM+ 2.1

only show error in red color

sashiagustina
06.10.20, 16:42
RM+ you should do some memory check, mratio other than utorrent not necessarily.

JohnWick
06.10.20, 16:46
RM+ you should do some memory check, mratio other than utorrent not necessarily.

Deleted Post

sashiagustina
06.10.20, 17:05
dont know, i am noob. maybe you can ask the guy after me :sunny:

anon
07.10.20, 08:36
None of any client works on this tracker with RM+ 2.1

only show error in red color

If you use an emulation that is not Transmission and add the following registry values to your system, does it work?

*removed; see 352891*

JohnWick
08.10.20, 16:51
If you use an emulation that is not Transmission and add the following registry values to your system, does it work?

*removed; see 352891*

Works Now, After This..

anon
09.10.20, 20:53
Works Now, After This..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19123

This bug/issue/idiosyncrasy with HTTPS trackers is known and being worked on. In the meantime, these registry entries will unbreak most of them.

Composer
24.05.22, 12:00
is anything working for indian torrents websites?

anon
24.05.22, 17:53
BiglyBT Extreme Mod, or mRatio + Fixer. RatioMaster Plus doesn't currently work on DesiTorrents due to Cloudflare and chunked transfer encoding... but at least they have relaxed their mandatory usage of TLS 1.3.

JohnWick
25.05.22, 04:39
even if tool work, you can not upload good amount, but only very tiny amount was possible, after upgrade of their site, cheating there almost impossible, possible but very hard, as only 2-3 leechers. Even content is not good anymore like past, there was another tracker hon3yhd, but it disappeared, i uploaded there terabytes. Trackers have no future in countries like India, or Bangladesh where no one is interested to donate, seed, all will disappear, when owner will tired, when he will get no money from users and will keep spending from his pockets and will left the tracker in the end.

anon
25.05.22, 09:06
even if tool work, you can not upload good amount, but only very tiny amount was possible, after upgrade of their site, cheating there almost impossible, possible but very hard, as only 2-3 leechers.

Is it very hard because you've been banned, or only because you think it is? Scripts and leechers are two different things.

Trackers have no future in countries like India, or Bangladesh where no one is interested to donate, seed, all will disappear, when owner will tired, when he will get no money from users and will keep spending from his pockets and will left the tracker in the end.

All trackers need money to operate, and that money comes from donations. Whether the monthly goal is a few thousand euros like ScT's reportedly was or only a small fraction of that, it must be met. The only other alternatives I've seen are placing annoying advertisements and crypto miners, blatantly scamming your own users like IPT, or sleeping for over a year and then charging to reenable inactive accounts like the greedy cunt Pedro.

JohnWick
27.05.22, 14:15
Is it very hard because you've been banned, or only because you think it is? Scripts and leechers are two different things.

All trackers need money to operate, and that money comes from donations. Whether the monthly goal is a few thousand euros like ScT's reportedly was or only a small fraction of that, it must be met. The only other alternatives I've seen are placing annoying advertisements and crypto miners, blatantly scamming your own users like IPT, or sleeping for over a year and then charging to reenable inactive accounts like the greedy cunt Pedro.

no, i never banned there,
but very few or no leechers on almost every torrent,

mostly no leechers, or 1, 2 , or maximum 4 leechers, when i visit the tracker,
i left the tracker and donated a/c to someone and this was not reason i left the tracker,

i cheated there but only 300-400gb i think, i was there from 3 to 4 years, but after their update, their content was not according to my taste, i visited tracker and i bored from this tracker from few months.

i am just telling cheating chances on hon3yhd were very high as they uploaded some large torrents of music like +1tb of single torrent with lot of leechers. but here only maximum 4 leechers, i tried my best to upload few tb there, and when i check the tracker, i found very few leechers. hon3yhd was more popular indian tracker for desi content from this one and than other Indian trackers.

jimit1711
30.09.22, 16:01
mRatio was working absolutely fine until their most recent upgrade. Now mRation throws a 502 Bad Gateway error. Tried RatioMaster as well and that just gets an empty response. If anyone has any ideas I am all ears.