PDA

View Full Version : Is there a american here?? I need some help with this website

hellman
04.07.10, 00:14
i want to download this live videos of three days grace at stripped

iheartradio.com 750+ Radio Stations, Videos & More (http://www.iheartradio.com/iplaylist/artist/561754/?_show)

i can't view vids becuse m not american.. any other alternative??:frown: exept youtube quality is horrible:shockkk!:

anon
04.07.10, 00:15
Use Hotspot Shield.

kazuya
04.07.10, 09:18
sit on air plain and go to america,in some nice internet cafe and download :rolleyes2:

fakeking
04.07.10, 11:01
hellman, try this move : http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tut-how-change-your-ip-address-aol-software-9897/ but your bandwidth is stripped for 10-20% :frown:

Or just use free VPN and/or proxy (american proxy)

hellman
04.07.10, 12:25
problem is they ask you your city name in America and traces your ip and then request is processed under 60 hours.. y so much privacy :baeh:

@kazuya-- well i don't feel like going to america just for a vid:tongue:

fakeking
04.07.10, 13:51
Well, if you follow that tut carefully you can answer that question because of ip2location. Try it hellman.

piratemeister
04.07.10, 16:46
Maybe I can help you. I don't understand what you need to do, but...
You need only an American IP address right ?

cheatos
04.07.10, 17:15
can't get this from RS or What.cd/Waffles? :huh:

piratemeister
04.07.10, 17:20
I know how change public Ip, and you can also select the country.
If you need American Ip you can choose it. Is this what you want ?

anon
04.07.10, 17:47
Use Hotspot Shield.

That's a great idea, anon! I've had to use HSS to watch Hulu videos several times, with successful results. You can't go wrong with it!

:lol:

Sazzy
04.07.10, 18:45
That's a great idea, anon! I've had to use HSS to watch Hulu videos several times, with successful results. You can't go wrong with it!

:lol:

anon so funny :lol:

You cld also go with proxifier and use some socks 5 or whatever. Worked for me trying to play some american only mmo's.

hellman
04.07.10, 19:34
I know how change public Ip, and you can also select the country.
If you need American Ip you can choose it. Is this what you want ?

well i don't really need american ip.. i can manage that.. i want a american person to check that whether he can view that vids or not

coz they will track your ip and u have to enter city name of america inwhich u're living and then within 60 hours your request will b processed.. if that works for u then i can use it,....btw thanks for the effort and offer

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

can't get this from RS or What.cd/Waffles? :huh:

dunno about what but its not the live performance vids at stripped are not availble at rs and waffles..:frown:

@anon- thnx for your effort buddy i'm gonna try it soon:top:

slikrapid
04.07.10, 20:23
coz they will track your ip and u have to enter city name of america inwhich u're living and then within 60 hours your request will b processed.. if that works for u then i can use it

phew, when i see stuff like that i just dump their restricted ass into the trash where they belong and move on, their offer cannot be that special :rolleyes:

fakeking
05.07.10, 05:20
Try dimeadozen.org (http://www.dimeadozen.org/), hellman and other bootleg video tracker

w1ck3d
08.07.10, 14:45
That's odd, I'm in America and the video button doesn't seem to do squat even for me. I was gonna see of 'keep tube' plugin for Firefox was compatible and try to rip them directly from there for you, then up them on MU. But I'm not having any luck, sorry... :redface:

hellman
08.07.10, 15:38
That's odd, I'm in America and the video button doesn't seem to do squat even for me. I was gonna see of 'keep tube' plugin for Firefox was compatible and try to rip them directly from there for you, then up them on MU. But I'm not having any luck, sorry... :redface:

well that's weird:eek13: btw thanks for the effort... 3-4 months back this website was fine.. i wonder what has gotten wrong with this