PDA

View Full Version : whats the best way to cheat on trackers?

mat
19.01.08, 00:28
what is the best way to cheat? is azureus 3.0.2.0 shu mod?

reagrds

Butcho
19.01.08, 01:04
Yes the shu mod is a good choice because you've many fake features.
But you can cheat with many tools and programs.

mat
19.01.08, 02:14
and what about ratio master???

hitman
19.01.08, 15:04
ratiomaster can be detected depending on the tracker in this point is shu probably more secure

Manas
19.01.08, 15:49
Right now Waffles is the only tracker which can detect the RM so you're quite safe with it...

But as hitman already mentioned: The shu is undetectable and the safest of all mods :wink:

mat
19.01.08, 17:16
thanks a lot for all the help i am now using azureus shu. Cause i get banned using Ratio master but it was my fault cause i was very noob using it, i put upload taxes in 10000kb/s...

and the result was....banned

but with the information i have seen in this forum i am improving my skills

thanks for all

ChiefCRO
22.01.08, 11:38
not true that only waffles can detect RM, revTT, trance traffic, what.cd etc...

mat
23.01.08, 02:42
yes thats right i was banned in Bit.me using it, but i was a nob doing the cheat i put too much upload...

Rebound
23.01.08, 09:30
yes thats right i was banned in Bit.me using it, but i was a nob doing the cheat i put too much upload...

Yes, thats the problem. Many people donīt know how to use the RatioMaster. And then they will be banned and think: "The RatioMaster donīt works on XY". Thats nonsense, because the RM works for all sites i think, only Waffles has scripts for this.

You must use it perfectly, then you wonīt be banned there.

greets

Rebound

mat
25.01.08, 01:58
yes you are right but i donīt know how to use it i just put a large amount of upload ... in torrent leech , revtt it works! i donīt got banned! but in torrent damage, bitme...i was banned in the moment!

now as i say to you i am using azureus with shu mode! it is amaizing a love it...i just fell sorry that it doesnīt work in bitme, that would be fantastic.

regards
to all

anemona
30.01.08, 21:32
what is the best way to cheat? is azureus 3.0.2.0 shu mod?

reagrds

Try GreedyTorrent. Is great.

hitman
30.01.08, 23:24
Try GreedyTorrent. Is great.

he is searching the best way and not the easiest way. azureus is a good choice

holycow510
31.01.08, 05:16
Shu mod is probably the best way for cheating. It is the safest out of all cheating methods so far.

CakeMix
21.02.08, 14:54
I know that RM is now detectable by ScT, but not by what.cd if used correctly. They must have updated their scripts...
Try using Shu Mod as others have said. I'm still looking for a solid uTorrent mod however...

capri360
28.02.08, 01:24
so does the latest shu mod actually work on waffles? I finally got in there and its so freakin hard to keep a good ratio over there

shahjinn
28.02.08, 03:30
so does the latest shu mod actually work on waffles? I finally got in there and its so freakin hard to keep a good ratio over there

yes brother it works in most high level tracker including waffles and what.cd plus it has many many features to cheat in the shu mod , safest upload speed is around 10-20 kb/sec :smile:

regards
shahjinn