>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

uTraitor 2.5 is based on uTorrent 1.7.6.

The pack contains:

uTraitor Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor No Report (no download and upload report. Works on all trackers and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Download as Upload (Reports Download as Upload and doesn't affect ratio.No snatchlist entry)

Changes:

Based on uTorrent 1.76
Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
Changed icons
3 mods that works on all trackers
Changed "about uTorrent" window in all the Mods
Small files due to High compression

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password <<<<<<

Manas
18.01.08, 21:51
Great work, Snakie :smile:

But are you really sure they work on all trackers? Where have they been tested and under what conditions?

Snakedoctor
18.01.08, 22:05
Great work, Snakie :smile:

But are you really sure they work on all trackers? Where have they been tested and under what conditions?

i have tested them on ScT, Sceneaccess,softmp3,tvtorrents,torrentleech,torren tbytes and etc....

and it worked on all of them.

zatoicchi
19.01.08, 09:40
does it work on waffles and bitmetv? million dollar question..
thank you for the great program..your great work is greatly appreciated

holycow510
19.01.08, 10:00
works on waffles, haven't tried it on Bitmetv

zatoicchi
19.01.08, 10:19
works on waffles, haven't tried it on Bitmetv

thats great news..if it work on waffles its probably work on bitmetv

Manas
19.01.08, 12:56
Wow.... Respect, dude!

That's great news! If it even works on Waffles, BitmeTV won't be a problem.

Thank you, Snakie :top:

zatoicchi
21.01.08, 09:37
is anybody else having problem with utraitor stealth? when i try to use it it say " install utorrent? utraitor down as up and utraitor no report install without a problem..

0ldboy
27.01.08, 16:43
I really want to use this mod, but it doesn't seem to work on my pc :frown:

Let me describe the problem (perhaps its the same as zatoicchi's) as detailed as possible :

Iam using uTorrent 1.6.1 as primary client (unmodded/non-cheating) and there's a folder with stuff in %appdata%\uTorrent (i dont know if it should be mentioned). But iam also using some Mods, like "uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v2 (emulate uTorrent 1.61)".

Java is up-to-date and i never had problems before... My system-config in short: Win XP Pro with SP2 (+newest windows updates), fast AMD X2 CPU & Ati Graphics (newest drivers), 2 GB Ram (let me know if you need more info?)

When i try to start one of uTraitor-Mods, for example: uTraitor No Report (newest version) a small window pops up with "utorrent install or install utorrent" in it but no more buttons or something like that (SEE THE OTHER SCREENSHOTS, ITS EXACT THE SAME LIKE "SPEEDGUIDE", ONLY WITH "UTORRENT INSTALL"). Only way to start utorrent now is to press ESCAPE-Key -> utorrent 1.7.6 starts, but when you look at the screens you will know why i can't really use it correctly (uTorrent 1.6.1 and the other Mods are still working without any problems) :(

http://imgnow.de/uploads/utsgf00JPG.jpg

http://imgnow.de/uploads/utt2ddJPG.jpg

I appreciate you great work Snakedoctor / Thx for all the Mods etc

But now i need your (or the other members) help

Greetz
0ldboy

hitman
27.01.08, 17:24
ok i tested the mod to see if the problem is a windows related one ore comes from utorrent and i have the same problems like oldboy

LeXuS
27.01.08, 19:50
HI!

thank u! u did a great job.
anyone tested the stealth mod on trackers like EFF, BF..?

cu, LeXuS

zatoicchi
27.01.08, 20:42
When i try to start one of uTraitor-Mods, for example: uTraitor No Report (newest version) a small window pops up with "utorrent install or install utorrent" in it but no more buttons or something like that (SEE THE OTHER SCREENSHOTS, ITS EXACT THE SAME LIKE "SPEEDGUIDE", ONLY WITH "UTORRENT INSTALL"). Only way to start utorrent now is to press ESCAPE-Key -> utorrent 1.7.6 starts, but when you look at the screens you will know why i can't really use it correctly (uTorrent 1.6.1 and the other Mods are still working without any problems) :(

that's the same problem i having too. did not know how to describe the problem thanks oldboy.
the old version was working properly for me had no problem but cant used because evryone is upodating to the new version of utorrent

mmicko
28.01.08, 19:10
Does someone have experience with Blackcats games tracker ? Is it working ok with it ?

czullo
28.01.08, 21:06
I have tried 1.7.7 leecher pack on ScT ( report version ) and i hav auto-ban ( say bye bye ) so i have question is this completly other version wich i use saftly in Sct, FTN, waffles etc ? BTW 1.7.7 is out, do utraitor will be upgraded to 1.7.7 ?

Manas
28.01.08, 21:18
Hi,

what about reading the other members' posts, too? :wink:

Snakie already said something about the functionality:

i have tested them on ScT, Sceneaccess,softmp3,tvtorrents,torrentleech,torren tbytes and etc....

and it worked on all of them.

About Waffles:

They do have good scripts but ScT also has good ones. You'll just have to test it. That's the only way to find out whether it's working :smile:

czullo
28.01.08, 21:31
Thx for fast respond, waffles had crew from oink so they have the best script on the "torrent" market to detect cheats, sct dont have such good but i think they can esy detect utorrent ( baned twice ). I have one request for your mod, can you add Report version ( only upload is reported to the tracker ) Thx in advance. Also we are waiting for 1.7.7 ;)

Parappa
29.01.08, 21:44
Down as Up and Stealth are working great on TL/TB/TMB/BG.

But there's a problem with the Stealth client, when I try to add a torrent the buttons dissapears and only a blank "add torrent window" (I can't click the OK button to add it since its gone, and If I hit enter the program crashes) however, I only have to load it in any of the other clients (as long as they share the settings) and problem solved :D.

Keep up the good work!

zatoicchi
30.01.08, 10:28
I only have to load it in any of the other clients (as long as they share the settings) and problem solved

i have tried that but it does not work for me at all..just hungs up and crashes

Parappa
30.01.08, 19:06
i have tried that but it does not work for me at all..just hungs up and crashes

Did you try using the original client to load it? Because I placed the 3 clients where I have my original utorrent and they all loaded the same settings and torrents.
I wasn't even asked to install the clients (as many were, but I don't know if it's related)

czullo
30.01.08, 20:38
Maybe try to compleatly remove utorrent from the hard drive and do a clean instal of one of the package. Also remove folder C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Aplication data\utorrent

StonedAssassin
31.01.08, 06:07
is anybody else having problem with utraitor stealth? when i try to use it it say " install utorrent? utraitor down as up and utraitor no report install without a problem..

I'm having a similar problem, I think. When I open Stealth all I see is a really small window that says install utorrent? but it doesn't show me where I can click no or yes like the other utorrent's.

I dunno what's wrong.. never had this problem b4.

czullo
31.01.08, 07:10
I have same issue, but first i instal "up as down" next "no report" and the end i instal "stealth" and everything was ok. I think its bad install problem, Snakedoctor should take eye on this...

Snakedoctor
31.01.08, 17:08
Hi all, tommorow a new utraitor pack will be released based on utorrent 1.7.7 and the previous no showing button will be fixed.

Best regards,
Snakedoctor

czullo
31.01.08, 17:48
Great news Snakedoctor, can you also make version with only upload is counted - "seeder" peace