PDA

View Full Version : cheating on bitseduce

kunna
21.06.10, 17:30
any one experianced it guyz:biggrin::biggrin:

anon
21.06.10, 17:48
Hello fellow What.cd staff hater,

if you do a Google search, you'll find a few tips. For example, that flashing with high amounts works just fine there:
bitseduce cheating site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=bitseduce+cheating+site:sb-innovation.de)

If you don't know what flashing is, do a search as well.

hellman
21.06.10, 20:20
wow nice location:lool:
this guy is too much
yes u can flash but don't end up in petabytes or some crazy numbers
i think he knows flashing since his tool is rm only

kunna
22.06.10, 04:57

if you do a Google search, you'll find a few tips. For example, that flashing with high amounts works just fine there:
bitseduce cheating site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=bitseduce+cheating+site:sb-innovation.de)

If you don't know what flashing is, do a search as well.

yeh mate dont know:mad: about flashing new here.....:biggrin:

yeh i want to kick their ass with 1tb buffer with ratio master:baeh::baeh::baeh:

---------- Post added at 03:57 ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 ----------

wow nice location:lool:
this guy is too much
yes u can flash but don't end up in petabytes or some crazy numbers
i think he knows flashing since his tool is rm only

yup mate help me on flashing i got banned on what,waffles,revtt due to low ratio :icon_angry[1]::icon_angry[1]:

hellman
22.06.10, 10:36
yeh mate dont know:mad: about flashing new here.....:biggrin:

yeh i want to kick their ass with 1tb buffer with ratio master:baeh::baeh::baeh:[COLOR="Silver"]

yup mate help me on flashing i got banned on what,waffles,revtt due to low ratio :icon_angry[1]::icon_angry[1]:

ok so u're totally new... well let me tell u cheating on revtt ,waffles and what needs some skills and expirience... so start cheating from low level trackers and then claim head of higher level trackers.....

read this first if u're going to use RM... u should know about it
read this tuts first

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

after this i'll tell u what is flashing and remember.. flashing works on few trackers ..not on all..read these tuts carefully and forget about falshing at what.cd ,revtt and waffles.. when u're done on above tuts post here

anon
22.06.10, 13:07

What is the only of those that won't instantly ban you for flashing. It'll take just a bit more. :lol:

I take it you already know what the procedure consists on?

thecoolest
23.06.10, 16:14
online here..and read the posts around on here...read the faq and tutorials mostly

kunna improve your knowledge with good posts like

finding personal tracker's cheating post/thread
cheating at torrentleech
cheating at bitseduce
(which trackers you have left see and find it..how to cheat with gradually with dont get catch by any staff)

hellman alredy posted 1st the 2 main tutorials...so you dont have to worry..ask anon on the thread if you have any question use search instead if you want to find something

Waffles method use it if you like but 1st understanding things on ratiomaster lol..
dont do it if you dont know its use then .

if you get banned then..why..post the reason why..you banned and also which settings you used when you got banned..post it on their cheating threads .k

mRatio with vuze emultaion works great about to 190 kBps
rm+mr works great.about to speed 170 kBps
wm500 kBps and still more...lol

your answer ;)

SBfreak
23.06.10, 16:33
well...umh..you have to give details about cheating on this tracker..that this thread is about...
we all need to change ..pal..but offering links mentioning other cheating threads won't..be very helpful.

EDIT:I should have refreshed the page before making the comment.Still it applies for every one of your posts.
You English is tiring man..try using a dictionary or something please.

anon
23.06.10, 17:28
cheating at torrentleech

What the hell does TL have to do with this?

Either way, I'm tired of your stuff. I even gave you a second chance when you promised not to spam anymore, and in the beginning you were doing fine with well-developed and useful posts, but you had to ruin it today... too bad.

fox
13.11.10, 17:03
Well guys, I want to know what the last expermint done on BitSeduce (http://www.bitseduce.com). I want to try RM but I'm afraid to get caught. :biggrin:, Thanks.

anon
13.11.10, 17:04
You can try reading this very thread.

flowerorange
08.07.11, 20:49
this thread needs some updates ...
cheating on e-learning trackers is always a tough job for me..Have been banned on many e-learning and music trackers..never got banned on HD or general trackers.
get invite to this tracker is not hard, but I dont like to get banned again and again.
so, any tips for me ?

anon
08.07.11, 21:11
If flashing is said to work, I don't see why a less berserk tactic (such as moderate speeds) shouldn't.

SomeGuy
08.07.11, 22:06
Tips is read up, and register on some trackers you don't care about with a fake email just to do some cheating training and warming up for the trackers you really want.
If the site is too valuable, I don't think it's a good idea to start cheating on it without practice

anon
08.07.11, 22:10
Tips is read up, and register on some trackers you don't care about with a fake email just to do some cheating training and warming up for the trackers you really want.

I'd only find that useful if you're completely new to cheating.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.02.18, 18:00
in 2018 ? nobody is cheating anymore overhere ?
caz i think flashing = ban

anon
28.02.18, 21:47
caz i think flashing = ban

Any chances you learned that the hard way? =]

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.03.18, 15:46
yeah - but a few years back on a dupe account