PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v2 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 20165

Owyn
18.06.10, 13:31
>>>>>> uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v2 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 20165 <<<<<<

http://i48.tinypic.com/34pe3o6.jpg

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> Owyn <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

The leecher pack contains the following mods:

-uTorrent Serenity.exe - The mod, has all feautures below except multi
-uTorrent Serenity x2.exe - Has only multi x2 (and DHT-patch)
-uTorrent Serenity x4.exe - Has only multi x4 (and DHT-patch)
-uTorrent Serenity x8.exe - Has only multi x8 (and DHT-patch)

Feautures:

DHT-Patch:

Ignores the private flag, so DHT and Peer Exchange is enabled for ANY new torrent.
(DHT FTW! *_*)

-NoReport:
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker. (allways reported as zero) *So you don't have to worry about your ratings and fake stats.

-NoComplete:

The completed event isn't sent to the tracker. (No entry in the snatchlist) *And yes it is really not reported, not like in other mods, here it just doesn't send anything to tracker when you complete a torrent.

-ZeroLeacher:

Your "left to download" stat is allways reported to tracker as 100%. *So that says you didn't download anything.

-NoCorrupt:

Your "downloaded corrupt file-parts" stat isn't reported to tracker (allways zero). *If you didn't download anything, how come you downloaded something corrupt?!

-Multi x2 x4 x8:

Your upload is reported to tracker 2x,4x,8x times bigger than it really is.

Other:

-Removed adware installation of nasty toolbars etc for uTorrent setup.

-Changed default uTorrent icons with some bright nice ones

-Changed about page and added mod kind there and added this website there as a button ^_^

Compared to other mods:

-ZeroLeacher feauture (from other mods only Extreme mod has it)

-noComplete works way better (not sending any data at all)

-announce is fully correct and doesn't differ from normal uTorrent reports to tracker (no corupt session_id's or decreasing "left to download" stat, so tracker won't instant-ban you)

-no ads in title (that's little annoying in my opinion, click "web site" in about page instead)

-not removed updating *if you want to see when new version comes out, and if it does, come here and get a new one :> *it can be ready in less than a day if I know about new version

There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because I use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, if you doubt ask your antivirus support to analyse file manually and see yourself.

Password:

Password:
serenity20

tokiodrift1
18.06.10, 14:40
Thanks for this nice Mod!

The ZeroLeecher-Features seems to be working like a charm.

Furthermore, the standard version (without multi x ) should be the safest.

yoco
18.06.10, 14:43
Stupid question, but this is only new build, right? :redface:

Owyn
18.06.10, 14:46
yup but also added mod kind (noreport or mutli X) to about windowand improved compitability with newby antiviruses and removed one unneeded ASM opcode i forgot in last version ^_^

anon
18.06.10, 15:34
increased compitability with newby anticheats

It sounds nice when you put it that way :lol:

Mihai
18.06.10, 15:37
Since i haven't been using this kind of tools for a long long time, i wonder, is this safe for what.cd?

anon
18.06.10, 15:37
-uTorrent Serenity.exe - The mod, has all feautures below except multi

This one definitely is!

Mihai
18.06.10, 15:41
This one definitely is!

SO that one has only DHT patch and what else? Because i don't think it can have them all.

Owyn
18.06.10, 15:50
It sounds nice when you put it that way :lol:

lol i ment antiviruses :rolleyes:

anon
18.06.10, 16:42
SO that one has only DHT patch and what else? Because i don't think it can have them all.

DHT patch and you're always shown as a leecher with 0% done.

Mihai
18.06.10, 16:44
I see.But just as a curiosity, why the multi can be caught so easy?

anon
18.06.10, 16:45
Because of the common divisor.

Mihai
18.06.10, 16:49

Oh, ok.Just like on TD:biggrin:

CoreCore
18.06.10, 18:36
I don't have problems using multi b/c i have my UL change at random.. So they can't just dived the UL speed. But yes, that is the only thing you need to be careful about using multi.

murfhom
21.06.10, 02:41
how I choose among the modes at Serenity.exe?

Sazzy
21.06.10, 03:17

Why can't you just let it vary a bit so it's not common anymore? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound all that hard to do?

Instab
21.06.10, 03:20
it dösn't sound all that hard to do?

feel free to tell us how to do it ;)

saebrtooth
21.06.10, 04:13
if it were to be done it would mean having to include a random number generator and u would need to do this in asm as hex edit would be almot usless, if not extrmemly difficult, in adding complex loopable code. And if the software has checking mechanisms (though Owyn might have striped them already) it gets a lot harder.

how to?... dont ask me lol :tongue:

Owyn
21.06.10, 10:30
how I choose among the modes at Serenity.exe?

you run the one you want

anon
21.06.10, 17:52
Why can't you just let it vary a bit so it's not common anymore?

I'm not coding this mod :idunno:

FraggleRock
22.06.10, 23:19
I just want to get clarification on something with this mod. If I am seeding several torrents currently with utorrent and I run this mod, will those torrents show me as 0% in the peerlist? I'm afraid of that happening.

anon
22.06.10, 23:20
Ermm, yes, they will.

FraggleRock
23.06.10, 02:38
So this mod basically just allows me to have unlimited freeleech on all my trackers, but has no impact on my upload ratio whatsoever. Am I right?

saebrtooth
23.06.10, 05:17
thats the a function of this mod, so yes

fooltoo
23.06.10, 09:00
so basically, in a single sentence, is it safe to use the default Serenity mod,( not the multi) in what.cd??

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

also , i am having trouble extracting this, please can anyone help. Both WinRAR and the default windows zip extracter are giving problems ( Unknown compression method).

Owyn
23.06.10, 09:55
try either updated winrar or winzip or 7zip or at least anything updated

so basically, in a single sentence, is it safe to use the default Serenity mod,( not the multi) in what.cd??

in my opinion, if only few times - then it must be safe :) on such paranoid trackers can be suspicion

So this mod basically just allows me to have unlimited freeleech on all my trackers, but has no impact on my upload ratio whatsoever. Am I right?
the main one - yes
but "multi" will show your real progress and everything

anon
23.06.10, 14:45

Tried it there, no problems at all.

fooltoo
23.06.10, 19:40
can anyone help me out on the problem of extraction. WinRAR and all gives me problems on extraction.

Need help

anon
23.06.10, 19:41
Redownload the file and try again.

RUBBER
23.06.10, 21:21
if i use a good settings whit this mod is as safe as Vuze ??

vuze consumes alot RAM i need to change :mad2:

anon
23.06.10, 21:22
if i use a good settings whit this mod is as safe as Vuze ??

You can't compare this mod with Vuze. This one doesn't even have "settings".

Owyn
23.06.10, 21:27
can anyone help me out on the problem of extraction. WinRAR and all gives me problems on extraction.

Need help

redownload file and try 7zip Download (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html) if not helped

RUBBER
23.06.10, 22:20
You can't compare this mod with Vuze. This one doesn't even have "settings".

if SCT existed they were able to detect this mod ?

see this way is as safe as Vuze ?

:biggrin::biggrin:

anon
23.06.10, 22:23
if SCT existed they were able to detect this mod ?

I don't know.

It's as safe as Vuze's "no report, show as leech". :tongue:

Owyn
23.06.10, 22:24
if you have simular settings in Vuze (noreport, zeroleacher etc, or all multi x2), then yes it is absolutely no difference

anon
23.06.10, 22:26
if you have simular settings in Vuze (noreport, zeroleacher etc, or all multi x2)

Vuze has a multiplier as well - it chooses a random number between the two figures you enter, though.

Owyn
23.06.10, 22:27
Vuze has a multiplier as well - it chooses a random number between the two figures you enter, though.

but you can enter two same numbers then it will be like this :biggrin:

kelly
23.06.10, 22:33
Thanks for this great mod. Can we combine this mod with GreedyTor or Ratiofaker? i.e., uTorrent serenity .exe + Gtor.RF

anon
23.06.10, 22:34
Using Serenity without any multipliers with Ratio Faker is senseless, and otherwise you can just use the official uTorrent and choose the multi you want in RF.

Owyn
23.06.10, 22:37
it is really senseless :D what ratio are you gonna fake? the zero one in noreport or already faked one in multi? what for?

C3PO
23.06.10, 23:55
Sorry for the stupid question, but is there any chance to remove the mod without removing/reinstalling utorrent. I only cheated with tool till now and don't know how to operate with mods

anon
23.06.10, 23:55
Just delete its EXE.

C3PO
24.06.10, 00:03
It didn't work, I still had that blue icon and in the about menu of utorrent stood serenity stealth pack or smt so I had to reinstall...

anon
24.06.10, 00:04
I thought you may be using a portable edition like I do...

uTorrent likes to install itself to Program Files instead of just running nowadays. Check that folder as well.

who?
24.06.10, 01:24
could you create a build which emulates 185? as some trackers still do not allow 2.x please correct me if i'm wrong in saying this!

anon
24.06.10, 01:25
I think almost all the trackers that initially banned uTorrent 2.x lifted the ban for newer builds. Check it with your sites' FAQ/client whitelist or just try the latest official 2.0.2 if unsure.

C3PO
24.06.10, 09:11
I have one more question, how do I know, that I don't have this DHT patch anymore?

Owyn
24.06.10, 10:08
Sorry for the stupid question, but is there any chance to remove the mod without removing/reinstalling utorrent. I only cheated with tool till now and don't know how to operate with mods

you run orignal utorrent.exe and it becomes default, same with others

I have one more question, how do I know, that I don't have this DHT patch anymore?
you uncheck "DHT" check boxes in options or on torrents

or if you mean "would dht-patch magically jump from modded client to original?" - then NO

Empoleon
24.06.10, 11:32
this torrent sounds like a godsend according to the features, freeleech all the time anytime.

how safe is it to use this mod? can it be detected on trackers (i.e. forbidding clients from reporting to the tracker)?

Owyn
24.06.10, 12:25
for tracker it is normal uTorrent latest stable version

Empoleon
24.06.10, 14:17
getting an error when extracting, "unknown method in utorrent serentity"?

the file ahs been downloaded in its entirety, so no data is missing.

Edit: currently using winrar 3.71 will try with an up to date version.

SBfreak
24.06.10, 14:20
Work's fine here.
I'm on Windows 7 x64 and using winrar x64 3.93
You?

Empoleon
24.06.10, 14:26
^Yep, all good, just tried it on that.

Which mod do I run of the 4 and what is the difference?

SBfreak
24.06.10, 14:35
Did you read the first post..?

Empoleon
24.06.10, 14:46
Skimmed through, which mod would you think is recommended, 8x seems a little excessive.

I might just run with no multi. Is this program run in conjunction with uTorrent, does it have to executed whilst your uTorrent is running in the background.

Just being certain :P

Owyn
24.06.10, 14:55
this IS uTorrent

anon
24.06.10, 15:50

You can't enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.

Empoleon
24.06.10, 15:51
pardon me, but i thought it requires you to copy paste into the folder directory or some kind of patching.

ill download a torrent with this client and see my snatchlist on that particular tracker and see if it is not listed to ensure it does not report any stats to the tracker.

Edit: enjoying the look of this interface, blue suits utorrent :P

anon
24.06.10, 15:52
ill download a torrent with this client and see my snatchlist on that particular tracker and see if it is not listed to ensure it does not report any stats to the tracker.

It will still be listed, just as always 0% done as long as it's running...

You should read the thread in detail :wink:

Empoleon
24.06.10, 16:21
^I have anon, just am unsure on a few things. I'm really taken away by the features and feel if it doesn't report any stats it will change the way I up torrents. Essentially, ignoring all spoofing tools and strictly using this mod.

If I were to close the mod and reopen my prior and original uTorrent would the snatchlist be updated to view the new stats if the torrent is being seeded?

anon
24.06.10, 16:21
If I were to close the mod and reopen my prior and original uTorrent would the snatchlist be updated to view the new stats if the torrent is being seeded?

Probably.

Empoleon
24.06.10, 16:24
^I'll be sure to stop torrents before opening with the original uTorrent to avoid any issues.

Finally would it be deemed suspicious if the snatchlist is crowded with 0 values.

anon
24.06.10, 16:25
Finally would it be deemed suspicious if the snatchlist is crowded with 0 values.

Is that a question? :unsure:

If so, the answer is yes.

Empoleon
24.06.10, 16:33
^Yep, lol.

Well I'll be giving this client a test run and view its capabilities. If it sticks to its tasks and remains undetectable I would highly recommend it to most users.

Regardless, massive recognition to the coder for putting something like this together, requires serious skill.

anon
24.06.10, 16:34
Well I'll be giving this client a test run and view its capabilities. If it sticks to its tasks and remains undetectable I would highly recommend it to most users.

It's proven to work on a certain music tracker with very good scripts already. :happy:

Owyn
24.06.10, 16:40
only if your torrent file is in progress (downloading or seeding).

original uTorrent will report true data about your progress and everything

uTorrent Serenity will report faked data depending on mod kind (multi or original)

Empoleon
24.06.10, 16:43
anon: Interesting... :P

Owyn: Yep understood, stats will only be sent if the torrent is active and running through on the original unmodded utorrent.

Excellent work Owyn, if it was you who put this application together, very impressive.

anon
24.06.10, 16:45
Excellent work Owyn, if it was you who put this application together, very impressive.

It was him. :lol:

Owyn
24.06.10, 16:45
yes it was me :D

C3PO
24.06.10, 16:53
You can't enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.

I know that. I was asking if the patch is gone after i reinstalled the original utorrent, cause I really don't want to have DHT or PEX.

anon
24.06.10, 16:54
Yeah, the official uTorrent should "relock" all torrents when it runs.

Owyn
24.06.10, 16:57
Yeah, the official uTorrent should "relock" all torrents when it runs.

actually it shouldn't, it checks for DHT restriction only when adding torrent

anon
24.06.10, 16:58
actually it shouldn't, it checks for DHT restriction only when adding torrent

I recall it happening with an older DHT-Patch mod... perhaps they changed that?

Owyn
24.06.10, 16:59
ups, now it is like you said, it locks DHT for private ones in original uTorrent when it is added from modded one =\ weird

but not the reverse way, if you add torrent in original uTorrent with locked DHT it will continue being locked in modded one

C3PO
24.06.10, 17:02
Lol i needed 3 times of reading to understand the post, but it's useful though :D

Vaffa
25.06.10, 16:24
well, first of all thanl you, Owyn, for absolutely great and hard coding work!
But I got several questions. Now I use only utorrent 1.8.5 cos afaik RM won't work with newer utorrents (like utorrent 20165)
So I don't wanna upgrade. Then the question: can I HAS 2 utorrents (installed and working properly) at the same time? I'm not sure portable 2.0.2-20165 exists!
Ah and 1 more thing: unlocked DHT can't be detected by scripts becouse it sends nothing to tracker? Or what? xD

anon
25.06.10, 16:28
can I HAS 2 utorrents (installed and working properly) at the same time?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4050

Ah and 1 more thing: unlocked DHT can't be detected by scripts becouse it sends nothing to tracker? Or what? xD

There's no direct way for the tracker to detect the DHT patch.

Owyn
25.06.10, 17:16
>> dht

it sends nothing to tracker

Blocker
26.06.10, 05:42
Why my downloads doesn't start ? :confused2:

I just add a new torrent for download and I can't connect with the peers

with the original utorrent I haven't problems

Owyn
26.06.10, 08:48
mod does nothing about connecting to peers, check your firewall

MGustav
27.06.10, 03:31
Thanks for mods,
Are you going to do more multi100, 111 etc?

Owyn
27.06.10, 09:58
no :tongue:

anon
27.06.10, 17:34
Thanks for mods,
Are you going to do more multi100, 111 etc?

Official uTorrent + RF set to report 111 times your real upload :wink:

Blocker
27.06.10, 20:10
mod does nothing about connecting to peers, check your firewall

It cannot be my firewall 'cause the original utorrent works OK

anon
27.06.10, 20:11
But it could be blocking Serenity, which uses a separate EXE, for some reason.

yoco
28.06.10, 09:51
So I noticed something. When I'm using this client, it seems as I can't get to my full connection. I have poor 1mbps, but when I'm using Vuze I can get speed up to 150-160 kB/s while with this one I can get up to 120 kB/s.

anon
28.06.10, 14:24
bt.transp_disposition=5 and a restart should solve your problems.

sudar02
07.07.10, 19:08
I don't know if anyone asked.
Is this a completely constructed client?
'Cause I've heard that uTorrent isn't an open source. So, just wondering how hard was it to the coder :D
And another one?
I can't find 20165 anywhere.

anon
07.07.10, 19:09
'Cause I've heard that uTorrent isn't an open source. So, just wondering how hard was it to the coder :D

Owyn has l33t Assembler/reverse-engineering skills.

And another one?

Here's a 19648-based mod pack:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20600

Owyn
07.07.10, 19:22
you'r looking at it :D read thread's title

yes

sudar02
08.07.10, 00:05
Owyn has l33t Assembler/reverse-engineering skills.

Here's a 19648-based mod pack:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20600

Yes. I'm currently using that one and it works fantastically.

you'r looking at it :D read thread's title

I was thinking about the real utorrent client but never mind :)

You really got some awesome skills as anon said.
Thanks for your great work :D

Extraterrestrial
09.07.10, 17:31
DHT-Patch
Ignores the private flag, letting you enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.

1- If i was using the original uTorrent with the DHT option un ticked and now i want to use the serenity mod, is it safe to tick the DHT option and use it giving the fact that i will be using the original client the next day with the DHT option unticked.

2-If i unticked the DHT options in the Serenity mod, will it affect the working of this mod, make me exposed and probably banned.

3-And what's (Ignores the private flag) thing, is it used for security issues only.

so DHT and Peer Exchange is enabled for ANY new torrent.

How is that possible? especially after removing the announce urls

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21290#post208917

You could get new peers via dht if you use this method on public sites...

anon
09.07.10, 17:32
1. yes, it's probably safe, although it may not give you much advantage in closed private trackers.

2. not really.

3. the private flag determines whether DHT and PEX can be used for a torrent.

Owyn
09.07.10, 17:44
1. there is no info send to tracker about your DHT state

2. if you untick it it will be disabled

3. restriction is in .torrent file

hearthrob
16.07.10, 11:07
Hi, the earlier uT mod provided by anon has a "NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder", is there a similar one which does the same thing in Serenity pack that show as 100% complete as a seeder? If so, which is it? And in comparison, how is it different from the "NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder"? Cheers.

Empoleon
16.07.10, 12:05
Came across a link of serenity on a foreign site

anonym.to - free dereferer service (http://anonym.to/?http://www.megaleecher.net/download-easy-torrent-ratio-cheater.htm)

Instab
16.07.10, 12:09
Came across a link of serenity on a foreign site

this is not an exclusive SB-I mod and Owyn is fine with it. but thanks for telling :top:

anon
16.07.10, 14:12
Hi, the earlier uT mod provided by anon has a "NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder", is there a similar one which does the same thing in Serenity pack that show as 100% complete as a seeder?

No, there isn't. You have the first mod, which shows you as always 0% done with no traffic report, or the Multis.

However, I just finished my last exam, so expect an updated Expansion pack to be released today or tomorrow.

hearthrob
16.07.10, 15:11
No, there isn't. You have the first mod, which shows you as always 0% done with no traffic report, or the Multis.

However, I just finished my last exam, so expect an updated Expansion pack to be released today or tomorrow.

No rush, anon. Now that you've finished your exam, the most important thing to do is to go out to the bars and enjoy the night away. :klatsch_3:
reminds me of my scoool dayz some twenty years back....lol....

BTW, when you update the expansion pack, is it possible to do it for utorrent_2.0.2_build_19648? I can't find a portable version for 2.02 Build 20165. Or if there is any proven ways to DIY and make uTorrent portable that would be great too. :biggrin:

anon
16.07.10, 15:49
BTW, when you update the expansion pack, is it possible to do it for utorrent_2.0.2_build_19648?

Sure! I got a hold of 20165 when it was released, but it's nowhere to be found now, so we can consider 19648 the latest stable build.

Or if there is any proven ways to DIY and make uTorrent portable that would be great too. :biggrin:

You want to portabilize uTorrent? Read this:

hearthrob
16.07.10, 18:23
You want to portabilize uTorrent? Read this:

Thanks, Yep I know the steps in this tutorial already to runtwo clients or more in the same machine using "/recover". But the portability which I'm referring to is something like this: µTorrent Portable | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives (http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/utorrent_portable)
Its good becos you can then carry the folder on your USB drive everywhere you go without worrying about the registry and all that. :top:

anon
16.07.10, 20:15
It's possible with the same method. Just create a folder in your flashdrive, drop uTorrent and an empty file called settings.dat in it, and run uT from there with the /RECOVER parameter in any computer. It'll read and save settings from and to the flashdrive.

hearthrob
16.07.10, 21:07
It's possible with the same method. Just create a folder in your flashdrive, drop uTorrent and an empty file called settings.dat in it, and run uT from there with the /RECOVER parameter in any computer. It'll read and save settings from and to the flashdrive.

Oh, what I meant was the latest uTorrent which is downloadable from the uTorrent website is an installer and it make registry entries and all that when installed. If I only move the folder(s) into the flash drive and use it on another machine, it will still work (I've tried that) but I just hate the leftover registry entries back in the earlier machine, and who knows what other files got dump into the system folder during installation. Still prefer portable application.

anon
16.07.10, 21:08
Oh, what I meant was the latest uTorrent which is downloadable from the uTorrent website is an installer and it make registry entries and all that when installed.

/NOINSTALL :biggrin:

Empoleon
17.07.10, 03:12
No problem, just doing my bit as an SB-I user and thought I'd protect Owyns product in someway :)

hearthrob
17.07.10, 12:34
/NOINSTALL :biggrin:

Sorry, you mean add this "/NOINSTALL" as in the same method as "/recover"? Let me quickly try...

anon
17.07.10, 17:59
Sorry, you mean add this "/NOINSTALL" as in the same method as "/recover"?

Yes, one after the other, separated by a space of course. One of them had to be first or else uTorrent would give an error, if I remember correctly.

hamyess
19.07.10, 19:17
thanks, but it's too easy to be detected,
with 10 min of script improving i'ts very easy to auto ban those mods
i don't specify to prevent help to staff members :)

anon
19.07.10, 19:18
Did you actually download the archive? :huh:

hamyess
19.07.10, 19:58
Did you actually download the archive? :huh:

maybe i'm new here, but i know this forum long time
so yes, i download it, but not today.

i more than "just" download it, i download all of the cheats softwares, RM etc.. and operate the bandwidth,
as i said i don't specify so much but if u do it yourself EVEN with some beginner programming skills you can autoban (utorrent mods)

you can even install tracker on your computer and test it, as well.

PS: sorry for sarcastic post :)

anon
19.07.10, 19:59
as i said i don't specify so much but if u do it yourself EVEN with some beginner programming skills you can autoban (utorrent mods)

Well, this is indeed not flawless, but it isn't like the uT mods we're used to. For those, you only have to look for a malformed announce, and boom.

For these, you have to check for a common divisor on every announce, or who's always stuck at 0%.

hamyess
19.07.10, 20:31
Well, this is indeed not flawless, but it isn't like the uT mods we're used to. For those, you only have to look for a malformed announce, and boom.

For these, you have to check for a common divisor on every announce, or who's always stuck at 0%.

yes an no,
it's not like the full hex mods that can be autoban with just one condition or at the most 3
but it's still detectable with few conditions and at the most 5 announce (i will not say specify)

about the noReport it's the easy to detect after multi10........ just 3 announces..

the "common divisor" is the "hardest" but it's not really hard.. give an extra 8 announces to be sure and you done.

the good thing is that probably the staff dosen't smart enough.. otherwise explain why not to autoban that mods...

bompus
20.07.10, 05:06
Looks good.. I might transition to this from Vuze Extreme Mode just because of how slow the GUI is in Vuze lately.

Instab
20.07.10, 05:36
Looks good.. I might transition to this from Vuze Extreme Mode just because of how slow the GUI is in Vuze lately.

well if the features of this are all what you need it's a gui speed gain for sure

mastercro
20.07.10, 14:26
Hi there. I use this mode on one tracker and it's working.

Now I would ask you first does this work on case sensitive trackers like Waffles, BitMeTV ? Did anyone try it ?

Thanks.

anon
20.07.10, 17:37
It works on BitMeTV. As for Waffles, it also does, yes, but a bunch of torrents with zero traffic will look suspicious in your snatchlist, not to mention you won't get any points. I recommend the Waffles method there:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

oguz
21.07.10, 12:55
Can i use RM with this mod,

fakeking
21.07.10, 13:02
Can i use RM with this mod,

No, you can't and shouldn't. If you want to use RM, use it with real uT client :smile:

leechmodder
21.07.10, 15:03
No, you can't and shouldn't. If you want to use RM, use it with real uT client :smile:
gave it a try and had no probs.

Used the 2.0.1 mod by anon with RM and did not face any problem. Tried on 4 private trackers successfully. :klatsch_3:

Owyn
21.07.10, 15:40
why would you do that anyway? :D

anon
21.07.10, 18:01
Used the 2.0.1 mod by anon with RM and did not face any problem. Tried on 4 private trackers successfully. :klatsch_3:

Which mod? :unsure:

And yes, I wouldn't recommend that. Better use the official/Original uTorrent for memory reading, or even use it to leech and seed also, and defer all faking to the RM.

Pakkun
22.07.10, 13:18
Really great, but is it safe to use the "DHT-Patch" with torrent files from private tracker?

anon
22.07.10, 18:00
is it safe to use the "DHT-Patch" with torrent files from private tracker?

DHT-Patch private torrents site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=DHT-Patch+private+torrents+site:sb-innovation.de)

steve30x
23.07.10, 09:28
I am using the Utorrent Serenity mod with a few days now. I have been downloading a tyorrent with it thats 44GB and it was downloading with Peer Exchange , Local Peer Discovery and DHT working. I turned off my computer lastnight because my computer is in my bedroom. When I turned on my computer and started the mod Peer Exchange , Local Peer Discovery and DTT is not allowed any more.

Owyn
23.07.10, 09:49
I am using the Utorrent Serenity mod with a few days now. I have been downloading a tyorrent with it thats 44GB and it was downloading with Peer Exchange , Local Peer Discovery and DHT working. I turned off my computer lastnight because my computer is in my bedroom. When I turned on my computer and started the mod Peer Exchange , Local Peer Discovery and DTT is not allowed any more.

yes it is like this, when you either open original torrent or restart serenity dht-state in hacked torrents isn't saved

to get dht back, remove torrent from uTorrent and add it again with same destination, then click recheck hash

Butcho
23.07.10, 11:37
Why you don't insert a report seeder version?
Normal this versions aren't detectable, because you could always have the file from an other site.

Owyn
23.07.10, 12:50
I'll insert it in next release i'm currently working on :)

anon
23.07.10, 17:56
yes it is like this, when you either open original torrent or restart serenity dht-state in hacked torrents isn't saved

What do you think about using my DHT-Patch method? It doesn't have the side effect you mention, and the only other known one is not setting the private flag when creating a torrent, even if you choose to do so.

I'll insert it in next release i'm currently working on :)

Sounds great, and it shouldn't have the key issue :)

Owyn
23.07.10, 18:33
my DHT-Patch method?
what is your method?) i just used the one i found long long time ago

so with your dht settings for torrent will be saved if you restart serenity but will be back disabled if you open normal uTorrent?

the key issue :)
what?

anon
23.07.10, 18:34
what is your method?

I'll PM you.

what?

The issue with the static key you mentioned back when you were a new user here. Your mod wouldn't have it!

Owyn
23.07.10, 18:49
The issue with the static key you mentioned back when you were a new user here. Your mod wouldn't have it!
i wront in feauture-list that announces are fully correct, it's not my problem ^^

I'll PM you.
thx, works like i described above :)

steve30x
24.07.10, 00:20
Thank you for the help Owyn. BTW there is a new version of Utorrent available µTorrent 2.0.3 released - Forums - µTorrent - The Lightweight and Efficient BitTorrent Client (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=78100)

-- 2010-07-21: Version 2.0.3 (build 20664)
- Fix: fixed bug in transfer cap where it would sometimes not refresh the transfer count
- Change: disable IPv6 on Win7 by default. Could be turned on using net.disable_ipv6 property.
- Change: added more default search engines
- Fix: fixed string truncation of &ip= parameter to trackers when on IPv6

anon
24.07.10, 00:21
BTW there is a new version of Utorrent available

He knows. He's going to mod it soon. :smile:

kilobite
25.07.10, 13:42
This MOD to a small bug, practically the pid of the torrent downloaded are not deleted and are just been banned by revolutiontt, I hope someone solve this bug:banned:

Owyn
25.07.10, 15:55
what pid? mod doesn't do anything to any "pid" it just change numbers of download\upload etc

kilobite
25.07.10, 16:41
what pid? mod doesn't do anything to any "pid" it just change numbers of download\upload etc

the PID takes into account how many times and downloaded a single torrent and by whom the downloaded

It is also necessary to delete the elapsed time to download the torrent from Leacher statistics, for example if I have to download a file MKV to 8 GB it takes a lot of hours and the leacher takes account of the hours spent, so if you not to download anything why statistics leacher to more than 3 hours of activities?

naughtydog
25.07.10, 16:42

I think he means there is a problem with the new utorrent not the one modded.

kilobite
25.07.10, 16:57
what you see marked in red are dell leecher's statistics

http://www.pctunerup.com/up//results/_201007/20100725165503_tt.PNG

Owyn
25.07.10, 17:03
the PID takes into account how many times and downloaded a single torrent and by whom the downloaded

It is also necessary to delete the elapsed time to download the torrent from Leacher statistics, for example if I have to download a file MKV to 8 GB it takes a lot of hours and the leacher takes account of the hours spent, so if you not to download anything why statistics leacher to more than 3 hours of activities?

already thought about it some time earlier, in new release will be a thing to prevent this

anon
25.07.10, 18:25
This MOD to a small bug, practically the pid of the torrent downloaded are not deleted

Hold on a second. With "pid", do you mean peer_id or process ID?

xpy119
29.07.10, 17:42
got caught at what.cd :O (it was working so well! freeleech 24/7)

i downloaded maybe over 200 albums (flacs and 320), some with zero leechers, and some with little leechers

the sntaches never showed on my profile page, i guess they somehow found a way to expose me (maybe its the pid problem you guys are currently talking about, though im not quite sure i know what that is)

however i am still allowed back on the what.cd page, anyone know their ban policy? if i were to login with the same ip on another account, would i put it in jeopardy? is it finally time for me to use anon's multipe ip link?

props to owyn though

lemme know if you need any more details

anon
29.07.10, 17:54
the sntaches never showed on my profile page

Of course not, if this always shows you as 0% done and doesn't send the completed flag.

however i am still allowed back on the what.cd page, anyone know their ban policy? if i were to login with the same ip on another account, would i put it in jeopardy? is it finally time for me to use anon's multipe ip link?

If you're able to do it, do change your IP - it's greatly recommended. Logging in to another What account using the same address you just got banned with will get the second account disabled.

I don't recall making any "multiple IP" tutorial, but you can find my reregistration one here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

Read it carefully to avoid asking stuff that's already been answered.

Extraterrestrial
29.07.10, 18:16
got caught at what.cd (it was working so well! freeleech 24/7)

I can guess that you leeched too many torrents at the same time, all showing you as a 0% and that's what got you banned, don't forget that what.cd staff reads this forum and they know how cheat tools work so disappear fast if you're using serenity.

xpy119
29.07.10, 18:26
I can guess that you leeched too many torrents at the same time, all showing you as a 0% and that's what got you banned, don't forget that what.cd staff reads this forum and they know how cheat tools work so disappear fast if you're using serenity.

it seemed like they banned me overnight and i never once ran more than one torrent at a time. i was disciplined in that sense, however i did have a habit of immediately starting another torrent as soon as the previous one was off my leeching list. (i had my serenity set so the torrent would have 0 seeding time after 100% completion and queued up my other torrents successively)

anon - ty again, i was hoping to wait it out, its been almost a week now but i guess i will have to change my ip bleh

ps yoyojojo what did you mean exactly when you say 'disappear fast'?

anon
29.07.10, 18:28
anon - ty again, i was hoping to wait it out, its been almost a week now but i guess i will have to change my ip bleh

Is changing your IP so hard? :unsure:

xpy119
29.07.10, 18:35
no its not :)
but i will have to come up with something at GFT/PTN, ive heard they are pretty sensitive when it comes to multiple IP logins

maybe next time i get in whatcd i will be just a little bit more cautious with my leeching spree :P

anon
29.07.10, 18:36
but i will have to come up with something at GFT/PTN, ive heard they are pretty sensitive when it comes to multiple IP logins

You need to grasp the concept of IP range. What you're getting at is for cases where an account's IP changes from, say, the US to Spain. Yours won't do that.

Extraterrestrial
29.07.10, 19:01
ps yoyojojo what did you mean exactly when you say 'disappear fast'?

Leech the torrent before announcing the tracker for the first time.For example, Announcing in 30 minutes then dedicate your download speed to this torrent so you'll be leeching it in less than 30 minutes and if you found a torrent which you'll be spending a lot of time leeching it, leech it the normal way to be safe.

xpy119
29.07.10, 20:55
oh i see what you mean

i think i might have an idea how i caught then

i actually remember one torrent in particular i remember had low speeds, and had to spend more time leeching AFTER the announce mark (this was the only one that required more than 10 mins to download)

thanks for the clarification

Owyn
29.07.10, 21:21
got caught at what.cd (it was working so well! freeleech 24/7)
human factor, not their scripts banned you but their staff who analysed your activite, mod isn't a magic wand, it just does what it does - sets your torrent complete status to 0% etc

the sntaches never showed on my profile page
how about torrent profiles? were they showing you with 0% done after you started torrent?

or even if it wasn't showing you in torrents profiles and you wasn't posting anything in their forums etc they could come to check your profile anyway (either monthly check or checking of users with monotonous activity) and guess what? they'd have found many many torrents started but done nothing to them (0% done each), sure you could have some problems with connection and downloading and you were so stubborn to try it again and again and again on new torrent each time... it's a ban by guessing anyway.

just to make it clear

Morisato
01.08.10, 16:10
2.0.3.20664 is out if you plan on updating your Serenity client Owyn. Thanks for the work in advance.

anon
01.08.10, 17:44
He said he'd update it soon in the official uTorrent thread :)

That build is just to annoy us anyway. Only four changes, and none of them really affect anything.

Owyn
01.08.10, 20:22
He said he'd update it soon in the official uTorrent thread :)

That build is just to annoy us anyway. Only four changes, and none of them really affect anything.

who? said what? :biggrin:

anon
01.08.10, 20:24
when?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=1632&page=12#post214444

Perhaps they weren't the exact words :tongue:

Morisato
01.08.10, 20:25
Hehe, I'm just letting him know based on his first page "-not removed updating *if you want to see when new version comes out, and if it does, come here and get a new one :> *it can be ready in less than a day if I know about new version" thats all :P

khanbone
16.11.11, 00:02
I cannot extract the password option does not work???! Tried winrar

anon
16.11.11, 02:03
Potential password solutions post #1923:
1. type the password manually
2. re-download the archive, in case your copy is corrupted for whatever reason
3. all that failing, use a different archiver, such as 7-Zip.

nico
03.02.12, 23:41
What do i have to fulfil in order to view those hidden contents ?

anon
04.02.12, 00:53
You might wish to do exactly what the sign says and hit the Thanks button below Owyn's post.

ramziukas
19.02.12, 11:42
Should i use this version to download public torrents with more speed ? not sure what exactly this version doing. :)

anon
19.02.12, 18:39
No. This is to cheat on private sites. It'll give you no advantage on public ones.

If you want good speeds, just tweak your client and be patient.