PDA

View Full Version : For Romanians,Why do you think your country is Banned? [Poll]

Jeff
12.06.10, 12:18
This a Romanians only thread. So Romanian,tell me why are most trackers BAN your country:icon_angry[1]:? I feel very sorry for you people.

The Reasons:-
* They're jealous of your country.
* Some n00b Romanian cheaters made Romania to this situation.
* They simply hate Romania.
* Cheaters use Romanian IP's to take revenge on Romania.

I can't find the perfect reason why you people are banned :confused: I have a Romanian friend here and he's nice!

If you're not Romanian,It's OK answer people!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.06.10, 12:20

:smile:

Mihai
12.06.10, 13:32
* Some n00b Romanian cheaters made Romania to this situation.

This is the main reason.Romanians going out there and cheating Tbs....

* They simply hate Romania.

Most of them actually do.

* Cheaters use Romanian IP's to take revenge on Romania.

I'm not sure of this although it's possible too.This way romania will be blamed for cheating and not them.

This is actually one of the best answers.They are simply jealous of our intelligence and the fact that we have some of the best trackers out there like FL.ro, iplay.ro, hdbits.ro, and elektronik.ro(R.I.P.)

C3PO
12.06.10, 13:47
iplay and hdbits one of the best? :eek13:

Mihai
12.06.10, 13:48
iplay and hdbits one of the best? :eek13:

Yes.Why?:biggrin:

C3PO
12.06.10, 13:54
iplay - 1-20 seeders per torrent, speed sux
hdbits - u have to wait forever for a new movie to be released there + the internals are crappy, too

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

The one of the best would be in my opinion ELektronik.ro, FL.ro, TVT.ro and docspedia

Mihai
12.06.10, 13:57
TVT.ro and docspedia

Forgot about those.But yes, pretty much with these you almost have them all.

anon
12.06.10, 17:53
Some n00b Romanian cheaters donno how to cheat and get Banned

This.

There's isn't anything "noob" about getting caught cheating if you can learn from your mistakes, but from what I've heard, the number of Romanians caught cheating is simply overwhelming. (no offense to anyone, of course :smile:)

Therefore tracker staff sees banning the whole country as the solution, even though non-cheaters get squashed by this (personally, I know a .ro guy which is an amazing seeder on all the tracker's he's on).

Blocker
12.06.10, 17:58
I voted :They simply hate Romania

As far as I know many Romanians have decent speed connections

Speedtest.net - World Results (http://www.speedtest.net/global.php#0)

Trackers staff should avoid banning a whole country,is a stupid decision :baeh:

kazuya
12.06.10, 17:59

that are probably that guys that still don't know what a car is and instead use horses in city, they never learn:biggrin:

I voted :They simply hate Romania

i think 100% it's not the case

fakeking
12.06.10, 19:38
Blocker, actually romanian themselves have many tracker so true those tracker that banned romanian are pretty fool.

Lets see, i can mention all great tracker from romania like ELEK, tvt.ro, etc. many of them have great speeds and unique content. I'm shame for the tracker that banned whole country, But Romanian user can get inside via backdoor. :tongue:

anonftw
13.06.10, 06:41
Some n00b Romanian cheaters made Romania to this situation.

I am not Romanian, but this is why. Too many cheaters not using the tools properly brings unnecessary attention to your Romanian ISPs and tracker staff find it easier just to ban the IP ranges.

mika2009
13.06.10, 07:51

and in 2nd place IMO , we have great internet speed , that's why mostly are jealous on us

Jeff
13.06.10, 07:53
and in 2nd place IMO , we have great internet speed , that's why mostly are jealous on us

How many are from Romania?

crystal
13.06.10, 11:41
i think one of the reasons would be also because of spreading wrong information by a noob speaking about his eliteness and bragging around in local forums to gain attention and showboat of him being an experienced cheater etc influencing the other normal people to cheat in like a madman in trackers and upload TB's .this influence beings to incremental effect and hence you will see such fools get banned which unfortunately bring a bad name to the country in trackers .

i read it in some tracker as well that countries that are generally banned , one of the main reasons are these local forums where they brag about cheating in trackers . unfortunately due to these empty vessels who make the most sound , country bans are taking place .

Mihai
13.06.10, 13:38
Anyway, even if they ban us, we shouldn't care because those are a waste of time.Just see revTT where you can just use TL+FL, SCC,GFT where you can use Pretome, Scenepalace and other scene trackers out there. SO there is no problem ntil now, because we have plenty other places to get files.

anon
13.06.10, 17:45
Scenepalace

Is that place really worth it if I have TL, SCC, IPT and FL.ro? I just let my account die.

crystal
13.06.10, 20:40
Is that place really worth it if I have TL, SCC, IPT and FL.ro? I just let my account die.

definitely not . it has 1000 torrents only compared to GFT which has 22000 torrents . barely any seeders at all in the site , only good thing about the site is it has good pre times . probably just a poor man's SCC/GFT .

Mihai
13.06.10, 21:06

Was just saying:tongue:

saebrtooth
14.06.10, 05:41
This a Romanians only thread.

If you're not Romanian,It's OK answer people!

Sorry to make a stupid question and party crash this thread but can people who arnt Romanian comment?

for the poll Im sure its Romanians only what about the rest?

hellman
14.06.10, 08:50
i selected noob option ... this is the reason ,... another reason may b this "romanian internet connections are whacked and sucks"

but on the other hand romania do have a cheating god too:biggrin:

anon
14.06.10, 13:02
for the poll Im sure its Romanians only what about the rest?

Looking at all the people who have posted I guess it doesn't really matter now :unsure:

saebrtooth
14.06.10, 13:06
hehe yeah i know but I was wanting to comply with the posters wishes ... ummm but anyway...

Romanians have so many trackers and people able to put up those trackers why on earth wuld any Romanian be pissed? They dont even need the ones they are blocked at

anon
14.06.10, 13:20
They dont even need the ones they are blocked at

Right, although I have yet to see a .ro What or Waffles, for example.

There was a .ro TT, but it died :dabs: