PDA

View Full Version : Why Bitme and BitmeTV are so dumb these days?

Jeff
12.06.10, 05:53
What's happening these days, yesterday (11/6/2010) I faked @ Bitme as well as
BitmeTV with around 300KBps using mRATIO on a single torrent.

I faked with 5 torrents that is overall i faked 1.5 MBps in both trackers and went to sleep.

I started my session around 10pm yesterday and today when i woke up I'm still unbanned! with faking around 30 Gigs last night in both the trackers!

Hmm..pretty suspicious.Are their scripts sleeping or having sex busily with each other ? OR they're working on their development on their site and stop looking for Cheaters! LOL last night was so lucky for me:biggrin:

Did any user experience as same as i did?

tokiodrift1
12.06.10, 06:00
Maybe it is physically possible by your ISP, and they didn't recognize it as cheating.

alpacino
12.06.10, 06:10
I don't understand. Were you trying to see how fast you'd get banned or something? I'm not at Bitme or BMTV, but still I know they are not that easy to cheat. And when you say 30GB in one night on each tracker, I don't know. No offense, but that sounds a bit fishy.

fakeking
12.06.10, 06:13
alpacino, i think he means 30GB total uploaded from both tracker. Jeff, both of them are high-level tracker/not easy to get invites so I suggest you to not overcheat. Or you want to get rid of your accounts. :confused2: :biggrin:

Jeff
12.06.10, 06:21
yeah 15Gigs on BItmeTV and 15gigs on BItme Almost over-cheating. I don't need both so i was
experimenting with good speeds!

I Don't even care if i was banned ;))

Extraterrestrial
12.06.10, 07:19
You could say i faked more than 10GB not mentioning the exact number of fake upload.
BTW, Jeff with an Indian ISP uploaded 15Gb on x tracker that exact day. They can easily catch you.
If I'm not wrong your account at BitMeTv is a bit old and i expect the same for BitMe.
I don't recommend to anyone uploading this amount on a single day. :confused2:

crystal
12.06.10, 10:05
i guess if you dont get the ban hammer in next 2-3 days , then you can count yourself as extremely lucky .

Jeff
12.06.10, 10:33
i guess if you dont get the ban hammer in next 2-3 days , then you can count yourself as extremely lucky .

huh...Why? dude it's been a day and still unbanned. Nah nothings gonna happen:cool:

crystal
12.06.10, 11:19
huh...Why? dude it's been a day and still unbanned. Nah nothings gonna happen:cool:

its good to be optimistic , but its not like bitmetv and bitme will instantly detect and ban users . they are paranoid guys who have probably dedicated their lives in catching ratio fakers . thats why i said that if nothing happens in say a couple of days , then nothings gonna happen for sure , especially bitme there is more chance to escape . but since your not concerned about getting banned , then there's no tension ;)

Jeff
12.06.10, 11:29
its good to be optimistic , but its not like bitmetv and bitme will instantly detect and ban users . they are paranoid guys who have probably dedicated their lives in catching ratio fakers . thats why i said that if nothing happens in say a couple of days , then nothings gonna happen for sure , especially bitme there is more chance to escape . but since your not concerned about getting banned , then there's no tension

I think you've not viewed my tutorial Here:-
My Tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/art-cheating-trackers-vol1-20348/)

I'm a pretty much experienced cheater and i know how BMTV and BItme are ;-) So i can even fake @ 1 MBps
Or want proof see here:-
PROOFS here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-bitmetv-9366/index39.html#post198873) See my pic there m8.

crystal
12.06.10, 11:41
I think you've not viewed my tutorial Here:-
My Tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/art-cheating-trackers-vol1-20348/)

I'm a pretty much experienced cheater and i know how BMTV and BItme are ;-) So i can even fake @ 1 MBps
Or want proof see here:-
PROOFS here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-bitmetv-9366/index39.html#post198873) See my pic there m8.

i have not viewed your tutorial since i am experienced myself as well and do not refer to basic cheating tutorials for reference . i just said out of goodwill to be alert just for a couple of days but since you said your a pretty much experienced cheater it should not be a problem at all .

Jeff
12.06.10, 11:53
i have not viewed your tutorial since i am experienced myself as well and do not refer to basic cheating tutorials for reference . i just said out of goodwill to be alert just for a couple of days but since you said your a pretty much experienced cheater it should not be a problem at all .

R U in bitmeTV ? Crystal

crystal
12.06.10, 12:17
i used to be . was there for a couple of years , used to download from there initially but there was no content in BitmeTV which i could not find anywhere else and its been around 2 months since the account has died of inactivity . mind you , its a good tracker but 2 years ago it did not have much competition and it stood out back then . right now if you see with a neutral perspective its just another TV tracker . Freshon TV and TvT.com have got better and better and BTN is clearly going to be a top tracker in the near future considering the progress it has made . tons of torrents already and its no-ratio . STR is also emerging and almost all 0-day trackers cover the latest episodes + have packs of almost all popular TV shows .

Mihai
12.06.10, 13:27
Low speeds.That says it all.That is why you didn't get caught.And i suppose the fact that it's an old account helped out a lot.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

Are those rosseta stone packs? If yes then prepare for a ban in 2-3 days tops.

C3PO
12.06.10, 14:19
THe uploaders love the Rosetta Pack don't they?I've seen that in evey single tracker, I'm on

SBfreak
12.06.10, 14:26
It's quite a popular torrent you know:unsure:
It's even on demonoid so..

saebrtooth
12.06.10, 17:37
Jeff can u tell us how big (MB / GB) the torrent was, and its seed / leech numbers? Also how old was the account when u did this and prior to this did u have any stats in ur upload download figures

Blocker
12.06.10, 17:45
Hmm..pretty suspicious.Are their scripts sleeping or having sex busily with each other ? OR they're working on their development on their site and stop looking for Cheaters! LOL last night was so lucky for me:biggrin:

How so old are your accounts?

Maybe that's the reason your not suspicious for them

But c'mon 30GB flashed in just one day on Bitme/BMTV!?

anon
12.06.10, 18:05

You've already posted on the BitMeTV thread as well, so...