PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on MyBadBits (the old BadBits)

Nokki
09.06.10, 19:46
Hey guys.

this is the old BadBits under the new name...

Any cheating tips? ;)

SBfreak
09.06.10, 21:18
I didn't know about this change.
Hmm if the scripts are the same and you cheated on the previous version of the tracker try doing the same.

Nokki
10.06.10, 03:09
Unfortunately I didn't...
I recently joined :)

fakeking
10.06.10, 08:46
mybadbits, a .ro tracker or not?. If .ro/romanian tracker you can try vuze extreme mod.

caballero
10.06.10, 08:51
mybadbits, a .ro tracker or not?. If .ro/romanian tracker you can try vuze extreme mod.

I never knew that one method will work on trackers from the same country!! :eek13:

fakeking
10.06.10, 09:01
Because usually Romanian trackers are easier to cheat. I've tried in even on iplay, torrentbits.ro and lasttorrents. They're quite relaxing maybe because of they admit or know the fact that not many torrentor except USA, Korea and Japan have so much upload bandwidth ( Mbit upload speed).

C3PO
10.06.10, 09:02
I'm flashing with RM just to get 1:1 ratio on torrent because of HnR

SBfreak
10.06.10, 10:54
Because usually Romanian trackers are easier to cheat. I've tried in even on iplay, torrentbits.ro and lasttorrents. They're quite relaxing maybe because of they admit or know the fact that not many torrentor except USA, Korea and Japan have so much upload bandwidth ( Mbit upload speed).

No,they already know that cheating like a noob is a .ro instinct..it's in our blood.
When our ratios go low the first thing we do is:

keep computer seeding overnight maybe I'll add some more gigs

google : how to fake my tracker ratio.

anon
10.06.10, 14:16

The Extreme Mod works on .com, .cd and .fm trackers as well, just to list a few. :naughty: