shawshankraj
05.06.10, 10:56
Release Date: July 9, 2010 (limited)
Studio: Magnet Releasing (Magnolia)
Director: Jaume Balaguero, Paco Plaza
Screenwriter: Jaume Balaguero, Paco Plaza
Starring: Manuela Velasco, Leticia Dolera, Juli Fabregas
Genre: Drama, Horror, Thriller
MPAA Rating: R (for strong bloody violence, disturbing images and pervasive language)
Plot Summary: T
he highly anticipated sequel to one of the scariest films of all time, "[Rec] 2" picks up 15 minutes from where we left off, taking us back into the quarantined apartment building where a terrifying virus has run rampant, turning the occupants into mindlessly violent, raging beasts. A heavily armed SWAT team and a mysterious government official are sent in to assess and attempt to neutralize the situation. What they find inside lies beyond the scope of medical science—a demonic nightmare of biblical proportions more terrifying than they could have possibly imagined. Above all it must be contained, before it escapes to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting world outside.

YouTube - Rec 2 Movie Trailer

YouTube - Rec 2 Trailer [HD] 2010

C3PO
05.06.10, 11:04
It's on the trackers since 1-2 months, now. Not so good, as the 1st one.

yoco
05.06.10, 11:52
I didn't watch the first one. Would you guys recommend it?

C3PO
05.06.10, 12:14
Yes ;) Very cool

shawshankraj
05.06.10, 15:05

If you like horror Gen.. then you surely love first one...

slikrapid
07.06.10, 17:25
if you like the first REC (2007), you can also try Quarantine (2008):

Quarantine is an almost identical remake of REC (spanish), but imo it felt better (more believable) than the original (which is more hysterical and raw)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=3795&page=55#post143590

SBfreak
07.06.10, 19:19
i think i go for it too...horror..i can see i laugh alot
Laugh:huh:,Pardon me for the spam but considering it's a full-fledged horror movie with no funny thing in it I'd really like to know what makes you think it's funny.

Blocker
07.06.10, 21:36
It's on the trackers since 1-2 months, now. Not so good, as the 1st one.

Yeap the first one is much better :top:

I recommend it to you

mike_P
14.02.11, 13:21
I actually thought is was an improvement over the first one. But you can't divide them as one's credibility depends on the other....i mean, once you fall for the whole "exorcism - disease - virus" storyline in the first, it's easy to get sucked in the second and enjoy it, but if you separate them you won't get the same continuity and will go for the easy "Yeah Right" way. I also liked the fact that allthough it follows the same mechanics as the first one, it doesn't feel repetitive and old, but as the first one, it's biggest flaw is that you don't really have enough time to get to know the characters or care for them.