PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v1 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 19648

Owyn
04.06.10, 23:50
>>>>>> uTorrent -Serenity- mod pack v1 (DHT-Patch, noReport, etc) uTorrent 2.0.2 Build 19648 <<<<<<

http://i48.tinypic.com/34pe3o6.jpg

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> Owyn <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

The leecher pack contains the following mods:

-uTorrent Serenity.exe - The mod, has all feautures below except multi
-uTorrent Serenity x2.exe - Has only multi x2 (and DHT-patch)
-uTorrent Serenity x4.exe - Has only multi x4 (and DHT-patch)
-uTorrent Serenity x8.exe - Has only multi x8 (and DHT-patch)

Feautures:

DHT-Patch:

Ignores the private flag, so DHT and Peer Exchange is enabled for ANY new torrent.
(DHT FTW! *_*)

-NoReport:
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker. (allways reported as zero) *So you don't have to worry about your ratings and fake stats.

-NoComplete:

The completed event isn't sent to the tracker. (No entry in the snatchlist) *And yes it is really not reported, not like in other mods, here it just doesn't send anything to tracker when you complete a torrent.

-ZeroLeacher:

Your "left to download" stat is allways reported to tracker as 100%. *So that says you didn't download anything.

-NoCorrupt:

Your "downloaded corrupt file-parts" stat isn't reported to tracker (allways zero). *If you didn't download anything, how come you downloaded something corrupt?!

-Multi x2 x4 x8:

Your upload is reported to tracker 2x,4x,8x times bigger than it really is.

Other:

-Removed adware installation of nasty toolbars etc for uTorrent setup.

-Changed default uTorrent icons with some bright nice ones

-Changed about page and added this website there as a button ^_^

Compared to other mods:

-ZeroLeacher feauture (from other mods only Extreme mod has it)

-noComplete works way better (not sending any data at all)

-announce is fully correct and doesn't differ from normal uTorrent reports to tracker (no corupt session_id's or decreasing "left to download" stat, so tracker won't instant-ban you)

-no ads in title (that's little annoying in my opinion, click "web site" in about page instead)

-not removed updating *if you want to see when new version comes out, and if it does, come here and get a new one :> *it can be ready in less than a day if I know about new version

There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because I use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, if you doubt ask your antivirus support to analyse file manually and see yourself.

Password:

Password:
owyn

Update: 2010-06-08

anon
04.06.10, 23:52
Approved!

For the record, the ZeroLeacher feature in this mod is awesome - it behaves exactly like "no report, show as leech" in the Extreme Mod. Much better than my NoReport-Leecher mod.

Thanks!

jacksbi
05.06.10, 07:52
maybe u can specify what trackers u tried this mod?

can we use it on waffles,bmtv,what?

fakeking
05.06.10, 08:47
jack, maybe you can try it first on thebox.bz and other lower level tracker like IPT.

Thanks Owyn for become a backup coder to sb-i family. :biggrin:

hema4ever81
05.06.10, 18:54
any one try it with bitme

anon
05.06.10, 18:55
"No report, show as leech" from the Extreme Mod is supposed to work there, so the non-fakeup mod from this pack should, as well.

Stop it with the "I'll try it posts", people, we have the Thanks and rep buttons. :tongue:

Owyn
05.06.10, 19:09
can we use it on %trackername%?
as long as this doesn't send any corrupt announces to trackers you can try it anywhere you want :) if you gonna get caught it'd probably will be cuz either they suspect you cuz you started many torrents but didn't download or upload anything or cuz your upload speed with multi mod is bigger than your ISP offers or something like that, i dunno, i use neither your waffles nor any other you'd ask

anon
05.06.10, 19:10
The announce looks fine to me. Being always on 0% done is a potential detection vector, but in practice very little trackers can detect you.

yoco
06.06.10, 00:15
Approved!

For the record, the ZeroLeacher feature in this mod is awesome - it behaves exactly like "no report, show as leech" in the Extreme Mod. Much better than my NoReport-Leecher mod.

Thanks!
What about "NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker" mod? Is it better than the one you made?

anon
06.06.10, 00:16
They're different mods. That one won't show you in the peerlist. This one will, but as 0% done, always.

yoco
06.06.10, 00:18
So is it better to use NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker then this one?

anon
06.06.10, 00:19
I can't guess what you want to do and thus can't give an exact answer :unsure:

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

If you mean in general: this is much harder to detect than NoReport-Tracker... so yes!

yoco
06.06.10, 00:22
I mainly use NoReport-Tracker because I don't want to be shown in peerlist or any kind of info about my status.

anon
06.06.10, 00:23
Well, you already know what this mod will show...

If you're doing fine with mine in your trackers, and see no reason to change... :tongue:

Owyn
06.06.10, 10:10
What about "NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker" mod?
that sends stop event instead of start but still requesting new peers, if i were scripter on tracker it'd be instant-ban for you :)

Biltu
06.06.10, 18:07
I want to use ZeroLeacher
Then which file should I use, is it uTorrent Serenity.exe
do I need some setup in this file preference for ZeroLeacher mode.
What is Extreme Mod, I dont understand this part.

anon
06.06.10, 18:40
I want to use ZeroLeacher
Then which file should I use, is it uTorrent Serenity.exe

Yes.

do I need some setup in this file preference for ZeroLeacher mode.

No, it's done transparently. Just add and run torrents.

What is Extreme Mod, I dont understand this part.

It's a separate Azureus modification, read this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

yoco
06.06.10, 23:48
that sends stop event instead of start but still requesting new peers, if i were scripter on tracker it'd be instant-ban for you :)
But your mod always shows 0% done. So doesn't that look suspicions after a while?

anon
06.06.10, 23:49
Yes if noticed. "If" is the keyword here :cool:

yoco
06.06.10, 23:51
That's why I'm a bit conflicted about these two mods. Is it better to not be shwon in peer list or as 0% done, always?

anon
06.06.10, 23:53
Both can be detected, if that's what you're wondering. In practice, one would think not appearing in the list is safer than being always there as 0% done, but stealth can be easily detected via scripts, while this one is harder to catch. So...

SealLion
07.06.10, 08:16
owyn, so. ...without getting into too much detail on the construction of these mods ( as described elsewhere), were the "X" 2 through 8 constructed using the same methods as the no report mod??
no need to get into the specifics of the construction of the mod, of/c. :smile:

Owyn
07.06.10, 11:18
were the "X" 2 through 8 constructed using the same methods as the no report mod??
what do you call "methods"? if you mean "is it the same way safe to use other my mods?" then i'd say it is, or even safier cuz download & upload data is being sent and all in a correct way just like usual uTorrent

all "multi" does is multiplies upload stat before sending it, nothing more

But your mod always shows 0% done. So doesn't that look suspicions after a while?

that just means you didn't download anything :rolleyes: maybe you have problems downloading or connecting to other peers or a firewall, this can only bring suspicion but not instant detection, therefore noreport-tracker even if not catched by scripts, announces can be logged and later read by staff, if anyone see any of your announces (data sent to tracker) you'd get banned for sure

I didn't make a noreport-tracker for this reason, but in such trackers without any security in my opinion it doesn't matter either you don't appear in peerlist or appere there with non-high speeds or zero all

saebrtooth
07.06.10, 12:25
Im no genius but when SealLion said proprietary and methods, please correct me if Im wrong SealLion, is not questioning Owyn's skill but rather trying to decipher the special techniques, ways and how-to's of your mod. This is so that we here can learn from and then construct better and improved mods.

SealLion didnt want to "push it" and claw information from you since they are your methods that are probably secret or held close to the heart of every coder :happy:

Owyn
07.06.10, 13:10
"method" is very common in cracking community, you disassemble program's code then rewrite it using assembler again :happy:

you modify "imports" (.rdata) i rewrite "code" (.text) (part which uses imports), so yes for all mods was used rewriting of code section. same method you'd probably say.

anon
07.06.10, 14:37
all "multi" does is multiplies upload stat before sending it, nothing more

Oh, so if I upload 12345678 bytes with the Multi-2x mod, 24691356 bytes will be reported, because you've hacked the counter to multiply the amount by two. A perfect Multi, just like in the Faze Mod.

Extraterrestrial
07.06.10, 14:43
There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because I use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, if you doubt ask your antivirus support to analyse file manually and see yourself.

My kasper internet security pick this as a malicious software and i know it's trojan-free. Anyone knows an option in the anti virus to stop it from picking this mod as a trojan please enlighten me http://www.sb-innovation.de/images/smilies/new5/happy.gif

anon
07.06.10, 14:45
Add an exception for it. Check Kaspersky's help if you don't know how.

manaron
08.06.10, 00:23
If I use any version of the "multi", I keep getting the inscription "Error: Passkey Not Found". uTorrent Serenity.exe working properly. But I would like to use multi, in what could be the reason?

anon
08.06.10, 00:24
"Error: Passkey Not Found"

Typically, that error message means either you've been banned or must redownload the .torrent file. Although it's quite strange that it doesn't happen when using the non-Multi mods.

shoulder
08.06.10, 00:37
uTorrent Serenity.exe working properly.
The same torrent working in Serenity.exe isn't working using a multi mod?

HeinzSkies
08.06.10, 03:43
I'll have to warn you all that all static Multi is detectable with a very simple script.
Take a look at this.

int lastKnowDiv = 0;
int banCounter = 0;

for (int i = 0; i<15; i++)
{
if(TheUploadedAmount%i==0){
if (lastKnowDiv == i)
{
banCounter++
} else{
lastKnowDiv = i
}
}
else{
banCounter = 0;
}
}

You will just need to check the ban count over time.

Instab
08.06.10, 03:46
sure, static multis can be detected

SealLion
08.06.10, 03:58
Im no genius but when SealLion said proprietary and methods, please correct me if Im wrong SealLion, is not questioning Owyn's skill but rather trying to decipher the special techniques, ways and how-to's of your mod. This is so that we here can learn from and then construct better and improved mods.

SealLion didnt want to "push it" and claw information from you since they are your methods that are probably secret or held close to the heart of every coder :happy:

yes. that's pretty much correctly said.

When I mentioned 'methods', I meant the construction methods which were talked about elsewhere and I didn't wish to reveal any more info b/c I didn't know if you (Owyn) would be comfortable with such info. Hence, my wanting to play safe with words.

.....rewriting of code section. same method .....

ya. That's pretty much the information that I was searching for.

Owyn
08.06.10, 09:39
sure, static multis can be detected

by the fact that every report can divided by X of multi?

If I use any version of the "multi", I keep getting the inscription "Error: Passkey Not Found". uTorrent Serenity.exe working properly. But I would like to use multi, in what could be the reason?

just cheched it, it may be true on some specific trackers with non-standard announces, gonna fix it :)

manaron
08.06.10, 10:41
just cheched it, it may be true on some specific trackers with non-standard announces, gonna fix it :)

I tried some of the other and everything worked fine, but my favorite and most tracker, this function does not work. Shall update:)

Owyn
08.06.10, 11:31
edited 1st post, try this at that tracker and on a one it was working fine, should work, tested.

anon
08.06.10, 15:09
by the fact that every report can divided by X of multi?

Yes, that's why Ratio Faker uses a random multiplier, for example. If you were able to multiply the upload by a random number between, say, 1.90 and 2.25, it'd solve the problem.

cheatos
08.06.10, 15:14
Yes, that's why Ratio Faker uses a random multiplier, for example. If you were able to multiply the upload by a random number between, say, 1.90 and 2.25, it'd solve the problem.

even if you used random multipliers this *may* not save from the bug which can get you detected on (trackers with scripts)

@Owyn: i'll send you more details by PM tonight.

Owyn
08.06.10, 15:20
i thought about that but every report consists of even numbers anyway :D
plus stats is summed from uploaded\downloaded file pieces or smth with fixed size usually 4000 as i remember, so that's dividable anyway

but i may do random multi in later releases

bug
you mean 2^32 ? or i don't know what can it be, all multi does is multiplies stat (upload) ^_^

jokuvuan
08.06.10, 16:01
I’m having some really bad performance issues with the Serenity mod. I’m using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

When I start the Serenity mod I notice both of my processor cores get to work with 100% efficiency. It takes relatively long time for the mod to start up (around a minute or so). Even when the mod starts, the issues continue: If I for instance minimize the mod to the system tray, it takes a lot longer than it should and vice versa.

At first I didn’t have any of these issues, but now they seem to pop up here and there. Sometimes the mod works perfectly like the original uTorrent, but sometimes these performance issues are really, really bad.

What should I do? I’ve naturally allowed Windows Firewall to accept the program and port forwarding has been done on the router. Should I tic the box in properties and run this mod always as a system administrator or what?

manaron
08.06.10, 18:10
edited 1st post, try this at that tracker and on a one it was working fine, should work, tested.

Thanks, Problem of mind. Sometimes it is not stably version => 2.0, but this is my Problem of (tried different settings, A problem of these versions sometimes occur). Can I expect that there will be mod from you for version 1.8.5?
P.S. Question for all. Weácan realistic to make utorrent mod, which can be safely used for example in waffles?
P.S.S. Sorry for my English.

Owyn
08.06.10, 18:21
how unstable? maybe you should report unstability to utorrent developers then or try other clients like Deluge?
higher version should be better :wink2: for lower there are dht-patches, i think that's enough, so no plans for them ^_^

i'd say multi x2 is safier for paranoid trackers, but i can't be sure cuz i have not used waffles at all :) ask others or find a thread & recommendations for it

manaron
08.06.10, 20:45
how unstable?

All can operate at full speed (a sidhe and Leech), then 10 minutes, the speed drops to 0 and after some time again accelerates. And these waves continuously.
I have tried everything, A problem copied or provider or on your computer.

MrCheat
08.06.10, 20:56
Approved!

Thanks!

In what ways is it different/better than your no report leecher mod?

anon
08.06.10, 21:16
P.S. Question for all. Weácan realistic to make utorrent mod, which can be safely used for example in waffles?

Refer to the Waffles thread.

In what ways is it different/better than your no report leecher mod?

My mod shows always you as missing a 15MB RAR part, and can't be used with files smaller than that. This mod will show you exactly as 0% done all the time, regardless of the torrent's size.

Owyn
08.06.10, 22:46
plus that means that you have the rest, if the torrent is 10GB, every report including when you start torrent means you have 9.85GB already

I’m having some really bad performance issues with the Serenity mod. I’m using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.
Mod has no virtualisation so it shouldn't affect performance at all, but the newer windows is the more unpredictable it is :D *if you was registered i could send you a pm

anyone else use Win7 ?

anon
08.06.10, 22:49
plus that means that you have the rest, if the torrent is 10GB, every report including when you start torrent means you have 9.85GB already

I think you mean 9.985GB? :tongue:

Owyn
08.06.10, 22:56
I think you mean 9.985GB? :tongue:

I think you mean 9.9853515625GB? :tongue:

anon
08.06.10, 22:56
Maybe. I like eating excessive decimals. :lol:

jokuvuan
09.06.10, 12:40
Mod has no virtualisation so it shouldn't affect performance at all, but the newer windows is the more unpredictable it is :D *if you was registered i could send you a pm

I guess it’s about time I registered to this forum anyway. :-)

If you have any idead what could cause this performace issue, please do PM me.

Edit: OWYN: I can't respond to you in PM, since my post count isn't 10 or higher, so here goes:

Test #1 seemed to work closest to the original Serenity mod. It didn’t freeze, mostly started and quit as fast as regular uTorrent.

Test #2 freeze once, application went into “program not responding” mode. After 1 minute it shut down normally.

I’ve also un-installed/installed original uTorrent twice now, since these performance issues seem to happen on it too. Not as often and not nearly as bad as in the mod though.

haxx
10.06.10, 01:19
Im a bit confused right now. I will like to know what the best and safest mod is right now? I have used multi upload for a long time now. And I was never banned for it. But i want to know what the safest mod is?

Maybe it's a good idea to use different mods for your torrents when it depends on the situation for the torrent. Its not a good idea to use Zeroleecher when it is a P2P or homemaded rls you should download.

anon
10.06.10, 01:20
Hello there.

There is no "safest mod", at least not when it comes to uTorrent.

Your conclusion is generally correct:

Maybe it's a good idea to use different mods for your torrents when it depends on the situation for the torrent. Its not a good idea to use Zeroleecher when it is a P2P or homemaded rls you should download.

haxx
10.06.10, 01:24
Hello there.

There is no "safest mod", at least not when it comes to uTorrent.

Your conclusion is generally correct:

Is there any other alternatives that are more safer?

anon
10.06.10, 01:25
The Extreme Mod? :unsure:

haxx
10.06.10, 01:28
The Extreme Mod? :unsure:

Yes but is that the best and safest alternative? Then i will try it :) What do you personally use??

anon
10.06.10, 01:31
Yes but is that the best and safest alternative?

I have already told you. :lol:

What do you personally use??

uTorrent to download and the RatioMaster to cheat.

haxx
10.06.10, 01:35
uTorrent to download and the RatioMaster to cheat.

Okay so you are using the org uTorrent for downloading and then you are using RatioMaster to send fake upload details to the tracker?

I always thought that RatioMaster is not a really safe program to use for cheating? But I am wrong?

anon
10.06.10, 01:36
I always thought that RatioMaster is not a really safe program to use for cheating? But I am wrong?

Not anymore... we're not on 2008 anymore, you have some reading to do :lol:

No offense meant of course :smile:

haxx
10.06.10, 01:39
Not anymore... we're not on 2008 anymore, you have some reading to do :lol:

Yes, I'd better have to read about it again. Thanks for your fast respons :)

anon
10.06.10, 01:39
No problem. Here's the tutorial:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270

And don't forget to use the Thanks button, that's what it's there for :tongue:

fakeking
12.06.10, 16:58
But I think you need huge connection speed (like 10 Mbps) for download with using zeroleecher for safer measures, right?. Because the faster you leech the faster you disappear. :top:

anon
12.06.10, 19:07
And the more upload others will report, potentially raising a red flag.

Lokare
13.06.10, 20:02
I love this mod! I'm wondering what download speeds I should set for What..

anon
13.06.10, 20:03
I think you missed the main point of the mod, you post editor :tongue:

Lokare
13.06.10, 21:15
I think you missed the main point of the mod, you post editor :tongue:

Ah. :tongue: Somehow fiddled with it for an hour more and got it to work. It did affected my download speeds though.

I'm going to wait until my ratio needs improving before using Serenity on What..

Works great on TorrentDay though. :smile:

Mihai
13.06.10, 21:17
Works great on TorrentDay though.

Anything works there

agent0028
14.06.10, 06:12
it says "You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here. "

:<

Instab
14.06.10, 06:19
it says "You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here. "

:<

tried the 'thanks' button?

fakeking
14.06.10, 07:23
A few tips for using this mod, fellow cheater (even I have not use it yet :tongue:) :

1. If you want to use it, you must max out your speed. Leech fast and disappear fast.
2. Don't use Multi 2x 4x and 8x because it's quite detectable
3. Never use it on torrents with 0 leecher, why?. Because it'll cause suspicious, especially if one of seeder is the staff (aka cheat hunter). It'll very dangerous because they'll think they uploaded data to you (if you're alone as leecher) but with your percentage is always 0 %.

Hope that helps. Another tips from the King. :top:

hellman
14.06.10, 09:46
hey owyn can this mod be used at high level trcakers as this is a hex mods and according to our mod anon hex mods are detectable at some high trackers like what.cd

saebrtooth
14.06.10, 10:44
anon used it on what.cd without a problem

Lokare
14.06.10, 12:08
I'm already using it on What with no problems.. 1MB/s down here..

It's safe.

3. Never use it on torrents with 0 leecher, why?. Because it'll cause suspicious, especially if one of seeder is the staff (aka cheat hunter). It'll very dangerous because they'll think they uploaded data to you (if you're alone as leecher) but with your percentage is always 0 %.

What rarely has active leechers.. :(

anon
14.06.10, 14:01
hey owyn can this mod be used at high level trcakers as this is a hex mods and according to our mod anon hex mods are detectable at some high trackers like what.cd

This isn't a hex-mod, it's an ASM mod. Owyn disassembled uTorrent and did his magic, which makes it much safer than my mods, because there are no obvious announce faults.

saebrtooth
14.06.10, 14:13
I wonder if the serenity mod can spoof other clients, non ut, if Owyn wanted to? Hex would probably be more difficult to move code around but asm should be more versatile

anon
14.06.10, 14:14
What rarely has active leechers.. :(

Doesn't seem to be a real problem.

---------- Post added at 08:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

I wonder if the serenity mod can spoof other clients, non ut, if Owyn wanted to?

In theory it's possible, but not easy. And the spoof would probably have to be hardcoded.

fakeking
14.06.10, 14:55
That's true, anon. Sorry for forget to add some more notes.

Rule 3 maybe can be ignored on What.cd and his allies (other music sites) because music torrents all usually in small size (so you have filled rule 1 : disappear fast) and they have many torrents to be watched. :biggrin:.

So, if you feel you can follow rule 1, you can ignore rule 3. Rule 3 is generally can be applied on big file or packs and/or featured torrents.

Sorry for the confusion, maybe i'm reading too much Asimov's books. :tongue:

Owyn
14.06.10, 15:48
>spoof

you mean &peer_id=-UT2020-%c0L%09%b1%9f%9c%dd%9eg%99%c5%87 thingy? if rest of peer_id is torrent-client independent so you can just replace UT2020 with anything you want :wink: if it's 6 letters and bellow you can do that with a hex mod, if not - i can do that :)

saebrtooth
14.06.10, 15:58
Im not a coder like u and have no idea lol :biggrin:

U would probably need to hack into a muti-client spoofing program such as VEM (Vuze Extreme Mod), RM, etc to see any differences between the announces.

Or sniff the send data of genuine clients, Im sure thats the easy part :lol: adding this feature is the mountain to climb :biggrin:

From what other coders have said from a ut perspective, its bloody hard

anon
14.06.10, 16:39
if rest of peer_id is torrent-client independent so you can just replace UT2020 with anything you want :wink:

There's a lot more to coding a perfect spoof for another client than changing the peer_id. Look at Azureus' dramatically different announce structure and HTTP headers, for example.

Owyn
14.06.10, 17:10
i thought so, need more work :)

Grambo
16.06.10, 03:57
Is it possible to have something like Speed++ from VEM?
And maybe spoofing older versions?

saebrtooth
16.06.10, 05:57
i thought so, need more work :)

If you one day decide to take on this monster feature, fk do u know how big this will be!!!!!! No one has done this before, and tried probably failed.

Im excited just thinking about this humahahaha

fakeking
16.06.10, 07:41
If Owyn manage to build exe files complete with speed mode and spoof, I will defect to Chaos side. :tongue:

And it's gonna be return of the (cheat)king's tool.

anon
16.06.10, 15:17
Is it possible to have something like Speed++ from VEM?

If you're a very talented ASM coder... don't get your hopes up, though.

No offense to Owyn of course :smile:

saebrtooth
16.06.10, 15:53
Im sure Owyn can do it if he had the time but Im also sure this is massively hard I mean even with ghostfucker and DigitalDJ smarts it must have taken some time just to come up with the ideas of how to tackle it.

Even if it take Owyn years it will be worth it :happy:

Owyn
16.06.10, 15:55
Speed++ from VEM?
if you were to tell what it does i may think about it :D

looks like there are lots of requests, maybe i should mod something opensource instead like Deluge? :) cuz in ASM it's gonna take lots n lots of code-writing, thou it's compiler's job, but i see uTorrent is the most popular torrent client, but people say deluge is faster and more reliable +open_source, haven't tested it much yet but there are reasons to belive it. i think it's a matter of habit, even if it's gonna be better people would still prefer uTorrent

saebrtooth
16.06.10, 16:03
take a look here
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16086
full list

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17104
latest (but non member mod lol)

its one of the "smart" cheat features of SBI's flagship BT ratio cheat clients

edit
Owyn is great at coding, I wonder when the mods will give him coder status so he can get his hands on more recent stuff to look at?

Owyn
16.06.10, 16:22
looked at vuze mod, seems like speed++ is just fake upload reporting like you haven't uploaded anything to anyone but it still reports that you did, well i already can do that with utorrent and a debugger :D or can hardcode some values right now so you'll be allways "uploading" but for a good thing i'll have to find global variables for number of peers on the torrent (connected ones?) and see if update tracker interval is static for everything or not + can use speed limit value to set "how much" you upload +some randomness, but as i said that's gonna be a lot of monotone code in ASM and memory mapping which's not required in C++ =\ so i'm not happy about doing it atm :D

saebrtooth
16.06.10, 16:25
whatever works for you :biggrin:

Owyn
16.06.10, 16:28
plus i wanted to make a stealth mod first of all but in last moment thought about making x2 x4 and x8 multi cuz there weren't any =\

anon
16.06.10, 16:36
looks like there are lots of requests, maybe i should mod something opensource instead like Deluge? :) cuz in ASM it's gonna take lots n lots of code-writing, thou it's compiler's job, but i see uTorrent is the most popular torrent client

Yeah, indeed uTorrent is the most popular client. Deluge only has a fraction of its market share, and seems to be mostly used by seedboxes. A mod for it with fake upload would of course be more than welcome :biggrin:

Owyn
16.06.10, 16:42
i'll see what i can do :D

was thinking about trying using Deluge instead of uTorrent anyway, and i hope that Deluge won't have "that" uTorrent bug when you your download speed graph shows you a Sine wave instead of normal downloading with static speed sometimes

Owyn
17.06.10, 23:42
i see a new stable version has come, it's already night here so i'm modding it tommorow morning ^_^

gonna make a new thread perhaps

anon
18.06.10, 00:01
gonna make a new thread perhaps

That's the standard procedure :biggrin:

saebrtooth
18.06.10, 03:32
Owyn ur ut Serenity mod has already made a massive impact already and is extremely usable - thanks, and even if it werent updated for ages it still would be good as I dont see ut2.02 being phased out in the near or far years to come, Im sure if there were any changes made with a small edit of the version number it could easily edit it.

What Im saying is although a new mod would be great and we arnt rushing you for results as you have already shared ur excellent and very usuable ut 2.02 mod with us. The coders here are very friendly and welcoming but also enjoy themselves and Im sure are willing to throw some ideas back and forth with you

cheers :top:

anon
18.06.10, 16:14
Owyn ur ut Serenity mod has already made a massive impact already and is extremely usable - thanks, and even if it werent updated for ages it still would be good as I dont see ut2.02 being phased out in the near or far years to come, Im sure if there were any changes made with a small edit of the version number it could easily edit it.

Absolutely true, although a version based on the latest build is always welcome, of course - it helps you blend in with other users. Looks like Owyn has taken the initiative :top:

CoreCore
18.06.10, 19:21
Yep it does, it's a good thing to have the latest one. Does not hurt to be even safer.

SSJGogeta
18.06.10, 20:40
How can I use both the serenity mod and my usual utorrent client? I don't want to not-leech from all my trackers...So basically what I'm trying to say is, is there any way I can have both the serenity mod and my unmodded utorrent installed at the same time?

anon
18.06.10, 21:00
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4050

hazz030
18.06.10, 22:26
thank you very much for the release, Owyn.

do i have to set something up or so to activate the features of your mod? because leecher mods never worked for me somehow, i tried to download something from underground-gamer.com (10mb) and it was counted on my download :(

i guess it doesn't work for every tracker???

thx for answer

anon
18.06.10, 22:27
The mod works transparently for all the torrents loaded on it. You don't need to do anything.

hazz030
19.06.10, 04:21
thx for the fast answer anon. i will try this awesome release with other trackers, wish me luck :cool:

does anybody else might use underground-gamer and can confirm the same issue?

---------- Post added 19.06.10 at 03:21 ---------- Previous post was 18.06.10 at 23:20 ----------

ok, this shit isnt working at all, thanks to god i only tested this piece of bullshit in a VM. kaspersky 2011 & virustotal detect it as

Worm.Win32.AutoRun.azqh + Trojan.Win32.Midgare.anws

which are known to be a bifrose variant, a backdoor trojan that gives someone remote access to your system, that means the malware-author can access all your files and upload and download from and to your pc.

the only way to be 100% sure that the malware is removed you need to reinstall your windows & back all your files.

i don't want to presume something, but i just want to warn the users here, don't be so stupid and just double click on the exe or your passwords get stolen.

i'll do some analysis in a VM tomorrow when i have with reg & sysmon. ;)

caballero
19.06.10, 04:27
[/COLOR]ok, this shit isnt working at all, thanks to god i only tested this piece of bullshit in a VM. kaspersky 2011 & virustotal detect it as

Worm.Win32.AutoRun.azqh + Trojan.Win32.Midgare.anws

which are known to be a bifrose variant, a backdoor trojan that gives someone remote access to your system, that means the malware-author can access all your files and upload and download from and to your pc.

A quote from the uploader (take it as a genetal quote for all Sb-i releases)

Disable your antivirus or make an exclusion ;)

anon
19.06.10, 18:55
:SC12:

hazz030
19.06.10, 19:58
i read the disclaimer about "false detections by antivirus programs", but do you think i trust somebody i don't know from the internet ??? wake up. everyone can write this shit and include malicious code.
i'll never turn off my antivirus or make an execption, i just want to warn other users before they get ripped off and all their logins stolen.

use it only in a sandbox or VM, not on your real system!!!, than you'll be safe

anon
19.06.10, 19:59
i read the disclaimer about "false detections by antivirus programs", but do you think i trust somebody i don't know from the internet ??? wake up. everyone can write this shit and include malicious code.
i'll never turn off my antivirus or make an execption

Then don't use the mod.

jonezis
20.06.10, 19:01
avast doesn't nag anything about viruses when i open these files.

RomanIvano
20.06.10, 19:22
what is vm?

anon
20.06.10, 19:22
Virtual Machine.

saebrtooth
21.06.10, 06:11
what is vm?

VM can also mean very mature in p0rn, but if were'r talken incontext of this thread (:tongue:) The Virtual Machine isolates the whatever software ur running from host machine so ur host machine is safe

sudar02
24.06.10, 17:20
How can I avoid having already downloaded and seeded torrents appearing as 0%?

anon
24.06.10, 17:21
You don't load them in this mod.

Owyn
24.06.10, 17:23
How can I avoid having already downloaded and seeded torrents appearing as 0%?

you stop them in normal torrent before using this one, then starting again after closing this and opening normal one

sudar02
24.06.10, 17:24
you stop them in normal torrent before using this one, then starting again after closing this and opening normal one

So, when I downloaded for example a 5GB movie and on tracker it says 0%. When I open the regular utorrent client will it then show I have 100%? Or should I just delete the torrent file of the movie I've downloaded?

anon
24.06.10, 17:25
So, when I downloaded for example a 5GB movie and on tracker it says 0%. When I open the regular utorrent client will it then show I have 100%?

The real percentage will be reported. If you have 100%, the tracker will see 100%.

sudar02
24.06.10, 17:32
The real percentage will be reported. If you have 100%, the tracker will see 100%.

Can this make any problems in the future?

And about your previous answer - torrents are automatically loaded :S

anon
24.06.10, 17:33
Can this make any problems in the future?

Maybe, if they noticed how your completion percentage hops from 0 to 100 and reversed several times.

And about your previous answer - torrents are automatically loaded :S

Stop them before running Serenity as Owyn said.

topseeder
04.07.10, 11:50
only have multi up report.
means more easy to use

fakeking
04.07.10, 12:17
sudar02, I would rather have different utorrent folder for different utorrent version (including mod like serenity). It's so much hassle to stop and start with different version

anon
04.07.10, 18:52
only have multi up report.
means more easy to use

Care to elaborate on that, please?

fakeking
05.07.10, 06:08
I think he means you don't need to re-read the explanation in old leecher pack to avoid fail faking but old leecher has much more option iirc

The Shutter
07.07.10, 07:43
thanks downloading but does it work on bitme or revtt?

Instab
07.07.10, 07:47
thanks downloading but dös it work on bitme or revtt?

it's quite new. maybe you could be the first one to try?
anyway be sure to have a look at the resp. threads

anon
07.07.10, 13:49
Stealth works at BitMe, so I'm sure Serenity does as well. As for RevTT, I haven't tried it, but I don't think they can detect it.

steve30x
15.07.10, 17:05
I dont see a thank you button in the forum anymore. Do I need a certain ammount of posts or something before I have permission to unhide the password?

anon
15.07.10, 17:06
You should look better. It's at the bottom left of every post.

steve30x
15.07.10, 17:11
Sorry Anon. I didnt realise the thank you button was moved

zeca
30.11.10, 04:50
Can someone please tell me what wrong am I doing?

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6495/59322936.png

anon
30.11.10, 13:12
Labels are case insensitive as far as cheating is concerned, so I'd advice removing the "teste" one (with a lowercase T).

Secondly, if you tell us what you think the problem is, we'll be able to help. :unsure:

zeca
30.11.10, 23:25
I have no idea whatsoever why this is not working x_x

seldom
30.11.10, 23:40
I have no idea whatsoever why this is not working x_x
No do I in your case. Did you bother reading how to use it properly? If you really need help would you mind providing at least some info - what exactly is not working for you?
It is working perfectly for everybody else!

anon
30.11.10, 23:43
Did you even read this part of my post? :wermm:

Secondly, if you tell us what you think the problem is, we'll be able to help. :unsure:

zeca
01.12.10, 16:11
Yes, that's why I said "I have no idea" :|

anon
01.12.10, 16:13
Never mind. :wdabs:

Just tell us what the problem is.

33_km
24.09.21, 18:41
hey! How can I launch no report mode? it just opens utorrent serenity, and when i read "About", it's written that it's just Stealth mode was launched, but where is the mode choice?

anon
25.09.21, 03:49
where is the mode choice?

In newer versions of the mod...

33_km
25.09.21, 13:07
In newer versions of the mod...

exactly, thank you!
found on a starting page of the forum

anon
25.09.21, 20:06
The real question is how you found this one first. It's so old, I remember betatesting it on What.cd before it was publicly released!

Anyway, if you have the time, I'd appreciate an answer to 362498.

33_km
30.09.21, 21:44
approximately in 2007-2009 i bought some staff for PC, and some my friends came to me to make it all work. they installed cracked win xp that i was using until this month for almost 15 years. i didnt update anything, the only things i changed was screen and video card. so those years i needed something like utorrent, but i didnt want to keep my raiting high every time, and i found that program - uSerenity leecher pack. so i installed it, used it for all this time and totally forgot even that i'm using not real utorrent, but cheating one. i didn't update, didnt do anything special - all i needed my PC and internet for was serfing etc., so even maybe you will be surprised, but last time i was playing a game on PC was 2011, when i played CS source. 10 years havent played anything else (stopped playing CSS after my steam account has been stolen).
then all my browsers were out of any update for long, and i couldnt open any website correctly. then i found some chinese browsers - one of them i used for reading something, second one i used for media (watching video or listening music). also i had tor browser that i used sometimes to open trackers, because most of them are banned here, but my browsers didnt support any vpn addons. that's how i was using my PC nearly last 5 years. who knows, maybe i would be using this old PC till the end of times, but several weeks ago my coworkers upgraded my PC a lot, instelled win 10, but my old trouble has come back - how to download torrents. i rememebered this uSerenity and found it here, i noticed that all information was given on thread about 11 years ago, but i knew it will work exactly (anyway it's a bit different from that i had previously), and after your message i guessed to watch some newest program on the main page. so, that's my story, thank you for reading and for your advise!

anon
02.10.21, 06:20
I am also a perforce expert on using old hardware and making it last, so I find your situation understandable. (For the record, https://rtfreesoft.blogspot.com/ and https://retrosystemsrevival.blogspot.com/ have browsers you could have continued to use on XP; there's even one for Windows 95, if you know where to look. Update your root certificates and you're on!)

Anyway, Serenity still works, although the latest version has more features than the one you're used to, so make sure you don't skip 22032 :weirdo: