04.06.10, 13:09
mratio with about 100 kBps to 200 kBps
what emu?

wm works there..

What speed did you use?

anon
04.06.10, 17:24
i just tried it works great...

Most Gazelle trackers are very easy to cheat on. It's What.cd that requires some degree of effort.

Don't forget the details like SBfreak said.

Instab
04.06.10, 19:37
Most Gazelle trackers are very easy to cheat on.

indeed, but don't flash :D

Großmutter
04.06.10, 20:54
PMR works for me!
Im waiting for bann?!:biggrin:
im still alive since 2 days!

cheatos
04.06.10, 20:55
PMR works for me!
Im waiting for bann?!:biggrin:
im still alive since 2 days!

wow :D
just lame i thought they would activate the anti-flasher at least lol :top:

Instab
04.06.10, 20:57
wow :D
just lame i thought they would activate the anti-flasher at least lol :top:

gazelle comes with that but it depends on the limit that has been set by the admins

cheatos
04.06.10, 21:00
gazelle comes with that but it depends on the limit that has been set by the admins

yup right,
the default antiflasher is 25MB/s
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14576

but maybe they trust users too much :biggrin: for rising that value or disabling the anti-flasher completely

Instab
04.06.10, 21:31
yup right,
the default antiflasher is 25MB/s
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14576

but maybe they trust users too much :biggrin: for rising that valü or disabling the anti-flasher completely

some sites do that to avoid extra work :P
anyway not much to do there currently unless you wanna cheat on torrents with 0 leechers :D

cheatos
04.06.10, 21:34
anyway not much to do there currently unless you wanna cheat on torrents with 0 leechers

well actually i signed up because its a games tracker but i think i rushed a bit.
to be honest i wanted a nice membership number :P
because you know i'm a games-addict.

alpacino
05.06.10, 04:45
Since gazelle have built-in anti-flash script, maybe they don't know how to interpret what the scripts are showing. :huh:

anon
05.06.10, 18:00
If it comes disabled by default, perhaps they just didn't enable it. :unsure:

thecoolest
06.06.10, 04:46
yup..mratio with vuze 4.1.0.2 emulation with 50kBps on each torrent

rm with same emultaion 1 torrent about to 70kBps speed

wm works on rm when i tried..slower connection so didnt try higher speed other than 90 kBps..

vuze extreme mod i didnt checked so any1..check it with correct speeds..and post it..
also rmr didnt checked it either.

anon
06.06.10, 17:53
also rmr didnt checked it either.

RMR isn't a fully-featured client or tool, it's just an extension to the RM.

thecoolest
08.06.10, 16:16
yup..i didnt used it..there..thats why..

i dont know rmr how to use it other than flasher thing on rmr
coz i dont have time for to understand rmr at this moment..coz caught in lot of work..

SBfreak
09.06.10, 00:16
RMR isn't a fully-featured client or tool, it's just an extension to the RM.
yup..i didnt used it..there..thats why..You didn't use it because it's an extension to RM or
coz i dont have time for to understand rmr at this moment..coz caught in lot of work.. ??

thecoolest
09.06.10, 06:39
means i have to work at my home for about too 12 hours..a day..so i didnt have time to online into my 1 torrent account to download any torrent i want..just surfing all the sites when i have time for about to 15 mins..

rmr i understands it..also makes processes and all of it..but that things i have to put it on my mind ..by 1 by 1..

i do perfect things when it comes to cheat..so i never get caught lol:biggrin:

Vaffa
13.06.10, 20:39
arggh(( I've read the whole thread and understood nothing...
1. How to flash ?
2. PMR -?
Sorry 4 being noob that's my 1st post so pls forgive me :)

anon
13.06.10, 20:39
SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Search Forums (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php)

Use it.

Jordan
17.08.12, 09:06
Most torrents don't have leechers, so its a bit difficult to cheat here.

koel
26.11.12, 19:04
flashed & got the ban & also a free dh ban

NotoriousArab
01.01.13, 21:00
Anyone have any luck with uSerenity on this site?

koel
02.01.13, 13:16
Yes, you heard right! We have a brand new tracker!

The Ocelot tracker, made famous by what.cd, has now been implemented on site! Over the Christmas freeleech we made the switch and started testing it out, as such, some of you might have noticed some issues. We still have a couple of issues to work out so if you have some unexplainable HnR's or some torrents aren't listed as seeding, give it some time to clear up and don't worry! It is likely on our side. We are working to get these issues worked out ASAP.

This new release provides many new options to us. The old tracker source, xbtt, was to my understanding, poorly coded. This meant that it was extremely difficult to make modifications to the code. Switching over to the new tracker enables us to implement many new features that simply were not possible with xbtt. So stay tuned, you might just see some cool new features pop up now!.............................................. ........any new cheating experience on GG?

pinkybrain22
10.01.13, 01:56
Trying to cheat there, seems my upload doesn't really go through correctly. If I use mRatio with MR enabled at 300kb/s up, maybe a tenth goes through. My real download/upload seems unaffected. Not sure what's wrong. Anyone else feel like chiming in here?

svartevarg
11.01.13, 02:11
Trying to cheat there, seems my upload doesn't really go through correctly. If I use mRatio with MR enabled at 300kb/s up, maybe a tenth goes through. My real download/upload seems unaffected. Not sure what's wrong. Anyone else feel like chiming in here?

Problems due to their server migration....

Blazedneg
22.01.13, 11:32
I've been cheating a bit there:

mR 4.4 uT 2.X emu @ 300-400 kbps total, a couple of torrents only.

It's good for now.

bernardosgr
22.01.13, 14:12
I've been cheating a bit there:

mR 4.4 uT 2.X emu @ 300-400 kbps total, a couple of torrents only.

It's good for now.

Is that with or without WM??

Blazedneg
22.01.13, 18:08
Is that with or without WM??

Nope, no WM. Just normal cheating. Wouldn't it be like 1 mbps instead of 300 kbps with WM?

anon
22.01.13, 20:53
Wouldn't it be like 1 mbps instead of 300 kbps with WM?

That's up to you. Typically the method involves fast speeds, but can be used with any rate you want.

pinkybrain22
27.01.13, 10:52
Been doing around 600kbps up on popular torrents for the past month with no problems after the server migration. Using mRatio with MR on.

bernardosgr
27.01.13, 14:07
using WM too?

anon
27.01.13, 17:39
Kbps or KBps?

Blazedneg
28.01.13, 23:15
Kbps or KBps?

Whats the difference? Kbps = kbits and KBps = kbytes? I've always used, and seen, the first one as kbytes.

anon
28.01.13, 23:50
I've always used, and seen, the first one as kbytes.

That's a common mistake. Their respective meanings are as you stated.

pinkybrain22
29.01.13, 01:30
Kbps or KBps?

KBps, sorry. I need to really differentiate more often.

using WM too?

No WM needed, GGN is easy cheating for right now. I'd guess you could probably do 1MBps up with no problems.

bernardosgr
29.01.13, 12:03
KBps, sorry. I need to really differentiate more often.

No WM needed, GGN is easy cheating for right now. I'd guess you could probably do 1MBps up with no problems.

Just asking to get more info. The thing is that even because it's easy to cheat there, they have very specific rules for seeding all torrents.

Whats the difference? Kbps = kbits and KBps = kbytes? I've always used, and seen, the first one as kbytes.

It goes like this: 1 Byte= 8 bits so, 1kbps = 1000 bits/sec and 1KBps = 8000 bits/sec --------> I'm not sure this is accurate because KB might KBib (which is also different) but the general idea is this

THC
30.01.13, 13:37
Isn't 1 kilobyte = 1024 bytes? And the same for bits?

Blazedneg
30.01.13, 14:06
Yeah, 1 KB (kilobyte) = 1024 bytes (not 8000) and 1 kb (kilobit) = 1000 bits.. Not the same for bits, 1 byte = 8 bits.

I think the new standard goes like this: 1 kibibit (kibit) = 1024 bits, 1 kbit = 1000 bits; 1 KiB = 1024 bytes, 1 kB = 1000 bytes.

Anyway, as Anon said, it's really common to see kbps as KBps, I guess this happens because most of the time you will be talking about KBps and not kbps.

koel
30.01.13, 15:19
post some decent tutorial instead of wiki stuffs about Kb KB

anon
30.01.13, 15:50

Yes guys, fuck off with all that kilobit stuff. Doesn't matter if this is a discussion forum and that's actually relevant to this topic. Write something that will help me because I'm too lazy and stupid to read the information in this thread and think by myself!

koel
30.01.13, 16:47
Yes guys, fuck off with all that kilobit stuff. Doesn't matter if this is a discussion forum and that's actually relevant to this topic. Write something that will help me because I'm too lazy and stupid to read the information in this thread and think by myself!
So true!
1GGn left don't want to fk it up ;)

Blazedneg
31.01.13, 23:42

K, you first.

svartevarg
04.02.13, 22:07
They got me banned...was this due to having 2 hit n runs or are they spying sb-innovation for users with same name?

anon
04.02.13, 22:12
Do you think using the same name was a good idea?

Master Razor
04.02.13, 22:34
anon, couldn't he request a new username here?

Never and I mean never create accounts on trackers using the same username.

svartevarg
04.02.13, 22:40
Do you think using the same name was a good idea?

Nope....i just was bored to make a new gmail account..

---------- Post Merged at 23:40 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:38 ----------

anon, couldn't he request a new username here?

Never and I mean never create accounts on trackers using the same username.

Well i am already banned...don't know if they caught me cheating or they got me here...Either way couldn't use high speeds when i was cheating, even wm didn't work properly

Master Razor
04.02.13, 22:42
Let's say they caught you cheating. Doesn't matter because as long as you are using the same username everywhere, you can expect a disable anytime.

.i just was bored to make a new gmail account..
Being bored doesn't help anybody.
In this case, it would of been better if you'd used a disposable email service.

svartevarg
04.02.13, 22:48
Let's say the caught you cheating. Doesn't matter because as long as you are using the same username everywhere, you can expect a disable anytime.

yep,i know....just waiting to see if a ban hammer's gonna happen...So i get to know people sayings are always telling truths...

Iron7C
11.02.13, 08:01
hey guys, any experience with mRatio?
I'm still hesitant to try it

Blazedneg
11.02.13, 14:42
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20588&page=2#post307667

There.

mosh11
09.05.13, 16:10
does flashing 1gb/s works there , i just had a new account ?

Blazedneg
09.05.13, 17:40
Ehm, I'm afraid it doesn't.

mosh11
10.05.13, 21:13
all torrents have next to no leechers , maximum number of leechers for a torrent is 19 , and the next one is 7 . so very hard to pick ur torrents

diehard
17.05.13, 15:31
:smile:why you people want cheat on ggn.
just stay idle on their irc channel you will get bonus upload for staying there.
they are very generous about it.

THC
25.05.13, 12:43
:smile:why you people want cheat on ggn.
just stay idle on their irc channel you will get bonus upload for staying there.
they are very generous about it.

I've never understood why a tracker would do such a thing. So you have 100 users idling in your channel. Now what?

Blazedneg
25.05.13, 14:16
I've never understood why a tracker would do such a thing. So you have 100 users idling in your channel. Now what?

Now you got it, you are a big and powerful tracker!

PS: I like GGn, dont get me wrong ;D.

anon
25.05.13, 18:25

Some might chat, or see others chatting and join the discussion too, eventually sticking around and becoming regulars in the community. Of course, you need an incentive to make them join in the first place, which would be free upload credit. Around 90% of idlers are there for the freebie and don't give a damn about talking, but it's not like they're giving free money for idling on IRC, just some megabytes per hour.

Blazedneg
06.08.13, 00:37
Dunno if someone already mentioned it elsewhere but GGn is back, they pulled off some weird shit, playing hide and seek or something. I'll be soon cheating agian there :3

koel
08.08.13, 19:16
Dunno if someone already mentioned it elsewhere but GGn is back, they pulled off some weird shit, playing hide and seek or something. I'll be soon cheating agian there :3watch your ass . If they catch you all your best trackers are gone .

Blazedneg
09.08.13, 02:39
watch your ass . If they catch you all your best trackers are gone .

What do you mean by that? I think they share staff with AHD but besides that... if you are careful and dont use the same ID, email, or other data why would you lose anything more?

Anyway, I cheated there before, I will also cheat now; went ok last time :).

koel
09.08.13, 13:30
What do you mean by that? I think they share staff with AHD but besides that... if you are careful and dont use the same ID, email, or other data why would you lose anything more?

Anyway, I cheated there before, I will also cheat now; went ok last time :).what.cd DH BTN PTP libble

anon
09.08.13, 15:59
DH libble

Do these still blow if you have any other site with the same content?

fraudman
08.07.14, 19:11
Beware GGn now banning legitmate users happened to me got banned for cheating, but in reality I never cheated in that crap So from next time I will cheat bravely and get banned like a solider's death..

alpacino
08.07.14, 20:14
Beware GGn now banning legitmate users happened to me got banned for cheating, but in reality I never cheated in that crap So from next time I will cheat bravely and get banned like a solider's death..

If you weren't cheating, why don't you go to their irc channel to see what happened? Were you on ratio watch or something?

Trancefu
22.07.14, 10:58
If you weren't cheating, why don't you go to their irc channel to see what happened? Were you on ratio watch or something?

Probably because of inactivity or having more than 2 accounts. I had problems with inactivity which I fixed through their irc.

Codec
30.06.16, 10:49
Can someone give any tips for this tracker? There are very few leechers and many seeders.

Kh@lDr@go
22.07.16, 18:42
Can someone give any tips for this tracker? There are very few leechers and many seeders.

Facing the same problem as you, appreciate any advise to fix that.

Codec
30.07.16, 08:52
I was disabled on Blackcats-games, i think they shared my ip with gazelle games and i was disabled. I never cheated on this tracker. I had uploaded around 80GB using seedbox.

fraudman
14.08.16, 14:42
I was disabled on Blackcats-games, i think they shared my ip with gazelle games and i was disabled. I never cheated on this tracker. I had uploaded around 80GB using seedbox.

they have same mod called Stump. If u ban in GGn or BCG your accounts in other high level trackers also gone for good happened to me :(

fraudman
15.08.16, 09:23
Update: If u ever banned in GGn or BCG by mod "Stump". Make sure u inform other mods Stump is banned in What.cd and PTP

Codec
15.08.16, 09:29
Update: If u ever banned in GGn or BCG by mod "Stump". Make sure u inform other mods Stump is banned in What.cd and PTP

What difference is this going to make?

fraudman
15.08.16, 10:25
What difference is this going to make?

He also get banned

anon
15.08.16, 19:48

He also get banned

Do you seriously think this is going to work? Chances are they are well aware of that. And being banned on a tracker doesn't automatically mean he did something wrong. He may have failed ratio watch (What and PTP are notoriously hard to seed on), been inactive for too long, or simply asked for the accounts to be disabled because he no longer wanted them. And that's assuming the same guy is behind them, which is not a given (a nickname doesn't equal a person).

teapot
17.09.16, 18:44
Does wcd, ptp share banned users data with ggn or bcg?
Will one get banned if a user was previously banned on wcd or ptp?

anon
17.09.16, 18:58
Does wcd, ptp share banned users data with ggn or bcg?
Will one get banned if a user was previously banned on wcd or ptp?

teapot
17.09.16, 19:30

Thanks for the link.
Although most trackers seem to be sharing info with each other, but i've experienced myself, and while reading other peoples experiences as well, that though these graphs show the trackers sharing info with each other, but still they dont get banned on many trackers.

anon
18.09.16, 21:11
Although most trackers seem to be sharing info with each other, but i've experienced myself, and while reading other peoples experiences as well, that though these graphs show the trackers sharing info with each other, but still they dont get banned on many trackers.

The graph only shows what is known to happen, it doesn't mean they will always share your details everywhere. I'd expect the action taken against a trader that's also sold invites and made several dupe accounts to be much harsher than that of someone who just registered, tried to cheat and got banned.

aureta
09.07.17, 01:49
With the new rule 80hours seeding HnR, ghostleeching is good?

illusive
09.07.17, 13:22
With the new rule 80hours seeding HnR, ghostleeching is good?

If you mean show as leecher all the time and never complete the torrent (so always a leecher) then yeah it's working with me there. If you mean fake seeding (show as seeder) and report 0 up to the tracker then it's also working. Risk increases as on most trackers on torrent with low number of peers.

anon
09.07.17, 20:01
show as leecher all the time and never complete the torrent (so always a leecher)

If that works, then so will ghostleeching.

FubareD
07.08.17, 17:10
This site is one of the easiest ones to cheat on. Its like they dont even care, I-ve made some dumb mistakes in the past and never got cought. Still, doing it smart is a guranteed success.

I managed to get multiple accounts and tried diff methods and never been banned. Did it for recruitment reasons.

Zoro
23.08.17, 17:28
This site is one of the easiest ones to cheat on. Its like they dont even care, I-ve made some dumb mistakes in the past and never got cought. Still, doing it smart is a guranteed success.

I managed to get multiple accounts and tried diff methods and never been banned. Did it for recruitment reasons.

can you share please? pm would be just fine if you don't feel like going public.

FubareD
23.08.17, 19:28
Sure, there's no specific method to be honest. I've done Waffle Method on this site, huge windows games. 20GBs+, with a couple of leechers (new torrents). Like I said, nothing fancy.

Zoro
23.08.17, 19:38
Sure, there's no specific method to be honest. I've done Waffle Method on this site, huge windows games. 20GBs+, with a couple of leechers (new torrents). Like I said, nothing fancy.

wouldn't just fake-seeding be more than enough? i mean we can exchange it for gold.

FubareD
23.08.17, 22:41
Honestly.. I tried seeding all the 500gbs+ torrents, and use the 2x gold thang. Most I got was 10k gold a day. I preferred to just cheat, since its an easy site.

Großmutter
24.08.17, 18:10
easy to cheat

PukingTom
29.06.18, 02:32
Honestly.. I tried seeding all the 500gbs+ torrents, and use the 2x gold thang. Most I got was 10k gold a day. I preferred to just cheat, since its an easy site.

Is that method safe up to this date? I just got in, and I'm planning to cross-seed some games I have right now. How many torrents are you fake-seeding in this moment?

H265
30.06.18, 07:32
Is that method safe up to this date? I just got in, and I'm planning to cross-seed some games I have right now. How many torrents are you fake-seeding in this moment?

Yeah. Just make sure that the releases you fake seed are on other trackers.

marilynmonroe
05.04.19, 09:09
Newbie here, Any update?
i used mratio for 100% file completed with correct client but it show 0 uploaded. It doesn't changed like nothing happened.

anon
06.04.19, 01:51
i used mratio for 100% file completed with correct client but it show 0 uploaded. It doesn't changed like nothing happened.

Any chances the torrent was "neutral leech" or similar? :unsure: Knowing your settings would help, too.

JohnareyouOK
04.06.19, 09:51
since 2 years passed since the last experience sharing, is conventional strategy still usable on GGN? (enough leechers, moderate speed, memory reader, with or without WM, etc.)

asking only because it's almost unbelievable that as one of topmost trackers, it's this easy and primitive to cheat on, considering its associates RED and PTP are next-level hard (as of heard)

anon
04.06.19, 14:49
asking only because it's almost unbelievable that as one of topmost trackers, it's this easy and primitive to cheat on

That's the norm for Gazelle-based trackers, actually. What.cd was a notable exception.

PukingTom
29.03.20, 07:01
Is it safe to cheat here? Anyone have experience with this tracker as of yet?

H265
29.03.20, 14:01

It's not safe. If you get caught you will get banned on other gazelle trackers. The script is not good you can cheat on new torrents if you want to take the risk.

whyme
29.03.20, 19:11

Well it is safe if you do carefully.
mratio:
Get a torrent with few seeds and leechers, New or upto 3 months old
Download speed: up to you or 1,5 mb to 3mb or more than that
Upload speed: not more than 550kbps

weixin
16.11.20, 01:45
I would like to ask GGn how to cheat under the MR tool.
What should be the upload speed. What should be the download speed
I don?t know much about mratio

JohnareyouOK
16.11.20, 07:13
I would like to ask GGn how to cheat under the MR tool.
What should be the upload speed. What should be the download speed
I don?t know much about mratioThe speed said in the post above yours is also ones I've used, it's still usable now.

New members are the key ones to be watched, as heard from anon, cheating immediately after joining is a bit riskier than usual, better leeching and seeding normally for a while first.

anon
17.11.20, 08:02
I have recommended that on all trackers throughout the years for two reasons.

New members may be monitored for suspicious activity.
A high account age will reduce averages and prevent you from showing up on "top 10 uploaders" lists.

I waited a few months before cheating on What.cd, to avoid losing my account and endangering Rebound's, who had graciously offered me an invite out of the blue... and back then they were very easy to cheat on.

Anyway, why don't you download some nukige in the meantime? Apparently most of them are freeleech due to their funny names :ugly_31: