PDA

View Full Version : Safe trading for Dummies

Extraterrestrial
25.05.10, 20:41
1 - The first important thing is your name here or in another trading forum must not be the same as your name in any private tracker and do not use the same user name in more than one tracker .

If your aren't innovative enough to create usernames you can check this cool website :
Random Username and Password Generator (http://www.username-generator.com/)

2 - Use separate e-mail addresses for each one of your trackers (preferably gmail www.gmail.com) creating e-mail will take only minutes, but it will has great advantages.

3-Do not to mention accurate data for your account (buffer - Rank - account age - the number of invitations if any - .......)

4-Beware of uploading a picture of your account showing your name , size of the Down and Up , passkey or even the number of your invites , blur all your information before uploading any picture.

5-Write down tracker IRC channel information ( password if any) , you will find the information in the forum of each tracker and more important is to try all this.

7- Take a screen shot of your profile before beginning to exchange the accounts.

8- Write down what torrents you've downloaded from this tracker ( you can download them as (.torrent) as well )you will use this as evidence that this account is yours if someone stole you , you can enter IRC channel and tell them that you can't log into your account , they will tell you that there is someone already using the account , the best argument is to tell them that you were chatting with someone and he send you a trojan ,hacked your computer and stole your accounts in many trackers ( you can invent any good argument that suits you ) , In most cases the mod will guide you to send an e-mail to their support e-mail with all what you know about your account and this will not be a problem because you already wrote down what torrents you have downloaded. They will respond within 24 hours giving you your new password .

9-The more information you provide the better ( your ISP - original e-mail you registered with - age of the account -name of your inviter - list of your invitee list ... all what you can find in your user details).

10-Let's suppose you couldn't get back your account , that leaves us with one evil solution which is disabling the account by cheating with stupid speeds with the torrents you downloaded in case he forgot to change the pass key . Use a proxy in the client when you're cheating so you don't get a ban with him.

11-If the one who stole your account is clever and he changed the passkey , you're left with one solution , register in any famous forum for trading , create a topic there and put the screen shot of your profile (you took in step 7) and write the user name and say that you want to trade this account .

12-If the account didn't get disabled till now , take screen shots of the trading process especially the one which shows your user name and password sent to him , go to IRC ( enter with VPN or Proxy ) and tell them that this account has been traded and they will definitely disable him.

anon
25.05.10, 20:44
12-If the account didn't get disable till now , take screen shots of the trading process especially the one which shows your user name and password sent to him , go to IRC ( enter with VPN or Proxy ) and tell them that this account has been traded and they will definitely disable him.

Or tell them you're me. :shifty:

Extraterrestrial
25.05.10, 20:49
Or tell them you're me.

oh , that will give a global ban to my whole country :mad2:

anon
25.05.10, 20:50
It doesn't go that far... yet!

Once again, nice guide.

fakeking
27.05.10, 05:48
yoyojojo65, I think your guide are suited to "Account Stolen for Dummies". As the complete info given are for disabling a loser trader. :tongue:. Joking only pal.

Still a nice guide even if I'll never trade accounts only invites :tongue:

anon
27.05.10, 16:03
yoyojojo65, I think your guide are suited to "Account Stolen for Dummies". As the complete info given are for disabling a loser trader. :tongue:.

Yeah, but that's only in case you get scammed, which has little chances of happening if you use a middleman.

If I ever hear about someone getting his previous account back, or disabled after trading it in this forum, that will be considered scamming and treated accordingly.

SBfreak
27.05.10, 16:06
The thread name is inspiring:biggrin:
Nice work +rep

mangathala2002
27.05.10, 16:13
Only in Sb-i :biggrin:

Master Razor
12.10.14, 15:39
A new representation of the data:
Simple File Sharing and Storage. (http://www.mediafire.com/view/egv864ap5pidbvt/sb-trading.jpg)