Bayern Munich VS Internazionale

i prefer the two for some reasons :
a) the first have
Mark Van Bommel was playing at Barcelona
Arjen Robben was playing at Real Madrid

b)the second have
Walter Adrian Samuel was playing at Real Madrid
Samuel Eto was playing at Barcelona

I adore Barcelona and was angry for left them also Arjen Robben wish to play for Barcelona, and that means Barcelona & Real Madrid lost good players specially Samuel Eto .

what do you think which club will be the champion?

caballero
13.05.10, 21:58
I will support the team who knocked out Barcelona. They did a great job. (I can't imagine Barca players entering to play the final in SENTIAGO BERNABEU :eek3:)

mmmmm
18.05.10, 19:13
i want that to be happen but no luck only wonderful goal by Gerard Pique but wasn't enough to play the final in SENTIAGO BERNABEU.

Blocker
18.05.10, 19:30
Bayern Munich FTW!

Its a great german team

And because I'm fan of Milan,I won't support Inter :biggrin:

Butcho
18.05.10, 20:09
I'm for Bayern Muinch, because i'm from that city and like that club since a very long time.

Snitlev
18.05.10, 20:29
I'm for Bayern Munich, the simple reason is the Uefa 5 years assessment.

International I'm for all german soccer clubs ;-)

mfg

yoco
18.05.10, 23:01
I honestly don't care who wins. I don't like their style of playing.

Extraterrestrial
19.05.10, 15:39
I like the way Bayern Munich play but i don't think they deserve being at the final , Manchester United should be so I'm for Inter Milan , I hope they kick Bayern Munich with a 6/0 score or something lol!

mmmmm
21.05.10, 23:03
Today the final 21:45 (GMT +3) wish a good final .

caballero
22.05.10, 22:45
Congratulation to Inter Milan, what a style of playing.

dreamer
22.05.10, 22:53
yeap
it's all Diego Milito.. what a player
Inter's tactic isn't that wonderful but it wins.

was a nice game!

caballero
22.05.10, 22:54
It's an Italian style, I agree with you, I don't like it too much.

dreamer
22.05.10, 22:58
not as much Italian style as it is Mourinho's style IMO
but he chooses to play like this in certain games. for example the game vs Barcelona in Milan was amazing..

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 23:08
Murinho is a freak!!!!

fakeking
23.05.10, 05:57
Who is the winner, pal?. Inter?. I hate mourinho style. :icon_angry[1]:

Extraterrestrial
23.05.10, 07:09
Congratulation to Internazionale , Hard luck Bayern Munich.

fakeking : Inter is the winner , pal , you can watch highlights here,pal >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=038GaI5maBk

yoco
23.05.10, 11:34
No surprise really. Inter won fair and square. :top:

kazuya
23.05.10, 12:05
if you ask me the game was boring.lately all finals seem boring.only quarterfinals and semifinals are interesting. Bayern defenders wait till player together with Ball get's in goal...

caballero
23.05.10, 22:33
if you ask me the game was boring.lately all finals seem boring.only quarterfinals and semifinals are interesting. Bayern defenders wait till player together with Ball get's in goal...

I agree with you, since the Turkey final, when the "wonderful" team of Rafa Bintez took everything from the Italians, there hasn't been any good final

fakeking
24.05.10, 09:20
It seems when turkey one. AC milan players are ready to celebrate after first half but then they're cry at the end. Very interesting and shocked final. :top:

yoco
24.05.10, 09:29
Completly agree with you! Maybe Platini has something to do with it :tongue:

kazuya
24.05.10, 10:39
to much money in play and so no one interesting in playing real soccer...

fakeking
24.05.10, 14:06
The bet want to play safe so we get safe style soccer playing nowadays. :tongue:

Is it happens on USA too, pal?. About sport betting. Like boxing or american football. :rolleyes2:

What's your favorite Champions league final match, pal?. Me is Turkey'05 Liverpool VS AC Milan

caballero
24.05.10, 16:50
Completly agree with you! Maybe Platini has something to do with it :tongue:

to much money in play and so no one interesting in playing real soccer...

Definitely there's someone behind this, I think it is Joseph Blatter because he's the one who doesn't want the Champion League to equal/more famous than the world cup. At one time, there were talks about reducing the teams in the group stages to 16.

Other than that, football in general is changing from bad to worse, all because of money and greed as you've mentioned.

What's your favorite Champions league final match, pal?. Me is Turkey'05 Liverpool VS AC Milan

Same here, amazing come back although people say that the final of 1999 (Man U Vs Bayern) was the best ever final.

fakeking
25.05.10, 15:32
I think those people are basically Man U fans. :rolleyes2:.

Because Man U has biggest fans of the world in term of number.