PDA

View Full Version : What will u chhoose?? Sbi or trackers??

hellman
12.05.10, 10:34
If u had to choose one of these ,what will u choose guys... this cool board or those trackers due to which u're here????And why??

Mihai
12.05.10, 10:40
Why would you chose between these two?Under what context?

kazuya
12.05.10, 11:29
well then trackers,because of them i am here on these board.what use of this board and mod's if i don't have any trackers...

saebrtooth
12.05.10, 11:47
This type of choice is a bit like saying
Do you choose google/yahoo are the entire web that google/yahoo indexes

Umm :lesma: what ur meaning in asking to choose?

mangathala2002
12.05.10, 12:31
Your poll is a bit confusing :confused2:

Are you asking which is better in terms of sbi and tracker forums?

saebrtooth
12.05.10, 13:45
Let me guess the pollsters thinking
I think he is asking about the people. If their was a choice and only one choice that could be made who would you choose to hang out with - the people associated with sbi and the people associated with trackers and since u have to the people u have to choose the either th traccker or sbi.

But if this is the case cheaters are always at trackers doing something so... even if this reasoning u would have to exclude all people from sbi in order to choose sbi lol

SBfreak
12.05.10, 14:32
:sbi:
I can always learn other ways to pirate.

hellman
12.05.10, 17:24
guys u can always hunt down trackers from any forum ,even from here.... just as this stupid friend of mine above stated "I can always learn other ways to pirate."

we can hunt down trackers easily.. there r 1000 methods to do that... and even here on sbi there is invite section
so y to run after them.... once in life i got adecision to made... between a tracker and a invite forum.. tracker staff caught me coz one of budddies betrayed me there and he asked me to work for him.. and i said "FUCK OFF"
i will not leave this place and btw i can hunt down ur bloody tracker anytime ..i ogt plenty of ips asshole ....
so that's y don't run after them ... always b with sbi :sbi:

Besides where will u get some cool friends like i have(Mihai, anon, sbfreak, cheatos)
this is not just a cheating forum ..its more than that... its a complete place.. u don't have to go anywhere.. u can hunt invite , lean cheating ,make good friends, fight with friends in chat,mock them and have fun,can take any type of help regarding softwares, movies ,games ...i mean anything even ur personal life and moreover the biggest thing--> u can really b u here.. no need for lying that u 're not a ratio cheator....

and even the staff here is pretty cool . i know ABOUT only two anon annd instab

i created this poll to show that how cool is this place and how much i love it:sbi:
don't u think so its a cool place to hang out for?? m surprised to see 2 votes for trackers
even if there no way to hunt trackers still i would b here.. i can download from public trackers but i'll not leave this place

anon
12.05.10, 19:52
Trackers for the files, SB-I for the community. :yup:

Mihai
12.05.10, 20:59
Like anon said.:top:

fakeking
22.05.10, 07:44
So, what if there are a showdown between two, tracker vs SBI?. Staffer vs SBI mods/programmers. Or Seeders vs Cheaters. Is it complicated, pal?.

I 'm like anon though. Tracker for files, SBI for tips and community.

Owyn
22.05.10, 10:51
what's the point? trackers staff comes here sees your nick and go blacklist it in their tracekers? that's the bad thing? there can be another man with the same nick there, not you :D

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 11:49
@Owyn: yeah that's the best joke of the day to get that ban
i chose both :D

Mihai
22.05.10, 12:58
what's the point? trackers staff comes here sees your nick and go blacklist it in their tracekers? that's the bad thing? there can be another man with the same nick there, not you

Happened to me on what.cd
A noob staff member, forgot who, said i should say goodbye to my waffles account.And i said, ok and the next day my waffles account was still up and i joined the irc again just to mock him and make fun of his stupid noob ass because there was another user on waffles with my what.cd name and that guy wasn't even banned:biggrin:

SBfreak
22.05.10, 13:42
Never happened to me.I wonder if there are any users with the name of SBfreak out there on important trackers.Hell I may be a l33t tracker legend without knowing it:tongue:

anon
22.05.10, 18:46
So, what if there are a showdown between two, tracker vs SBI?. Staffer vs SBI mods/programmers. Or Seeders vs Cheaters. Is it complicated, pal?.

Well, that showdown started long ago and is still running...

SBfreak
22.05.10, 23:02
And we're winning:cool2:

challanging
23.05.10, 18:53
oh, i am really miss minded, i voted in wrong side, it should be SB-I, i need to learn so many things from SB-I, this is awesome

sorry for my wrong vote polled

anon
23.05.10, 19:31
We aren't going to ban you for that. :happy:

Blocker
23.05.10, 23:54
Trackers for the files, SB-I for the community. :yup:

The same here :top: