PDA

View Full Version : cheating at ncore

gooner
11.05.10, 09:52
high just got account for ncore hungarian oday simular to bithumen just wondering on cheating experiences are they the same as bithumen does mratio work there with waffles method as it does floorlsly at bithumen

any help would be appreciated

whatthehell
10.10.10, 21:19
yeah any clue?
this topic will be popular soon :)

anon
10.10.10, 21:20
Get a dupe via their invite applications, try stuff.

I don't think it's too hard.

CosaNostra
10.10.10, 21:36
Hoping RM with MR, speed around 100-200KBps with most active torrents will be fine. Be careful guys,they are listing your records.

Großmutter
10.10.10, 21:59
flashing it's not a good idea,believe me!lol

shoulder
10.10.10, 22:02
Flasing with PMR or per se?

Großmutter
10.10.10, 22:15
Flasing with PMR or per se?

lol,no my friend,with RM!
i have no tested the PMR!

SBcheater
11.10.10, 00:34
ncore hungarian oday simular to bithumen just wondering on cheating experiences are they the same as bithumen does mratio work there with waffles method as it does floorlsly at bithumen

First of all nCore is similar to bithumen merely in terms of their contents , as far as cheating tips and techniques are concerned there's an entirely different approach on nCore, here are few useful things to remember and avoid while cheating on nCore

1. They have a seeder/leecher list which list your upload and download speeds , but something that is noticeable in nCore peer list is that they have two distinctive colums

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8361

Therefore even if you are using waffles method here, you will have to seed torrents for enough time in order to appear legit in that peerlist.

2. Avoid appearing in their TOP 10 lists

Absolutely avoid flashing at nCore as their TOP 10 lists are very vulnerable you may have an idea about what cheating speeds to avoid from following snaps

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8359

and TOP 3 downloaders

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8360

3. Last but not the least the biggest mistake to avoid

ncore's user profile page displays cumulative Upload and download speeds here

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8358

therefore avoid using larger speeds for example if you are download 3 torrents and your download speed is 2,2.5 and 4Mbps then the total 8.5 Mbps will appear permanently in your profile page and same thing goes for upload speed.

Now my own experiment

Tool(s) used : Ratiomaster 1.9.1
Recommended: Vuze mod

I have used maximum of 2.85 fake upload speed, on a torrent which was well leeched, and was properly snatched, I will suggest you never try higher speeds on Ncore exceeding 1.5 Mpbs in order to avoid unrealistic figures in your profile page. initially try speeds ranging from 132Kbs to 660 Kbps in order to blend into the environment and always look at the peerlist first in order to have an idea about what speeds you should use.

cheating at nCore is both easy and dangerous , easy because there's plenty of leech activity on this tracker while dangerous in terms of monitoring features but always remember waffles method exits to cope up same thing.

CosaNostra
11.10.10, 15:24
RM with MR, speed around 400-600KBps seems fine.

PS - Thanks SBcheater for the great explanations .

anon
11.10.10, 17:56
PS - Thanks SBcheater for the great explanations .

He always does that, I love his extremely detailed posts and tips you can't go wrong with. :gsmile:

Also, nice to see you back!

Melnot
11.10.10, 18:05
I got in recently, and so far have been doing 150 - 200 kbs, will see what happens but I feel as long as I dont go too high should be fine.

stargatefan
11.10.10, 18:15
"3. Last but not the least the biggest mistake to avoid

ncore's user profile page displays cumulative Upload and download speeds here"

it is not true.

Aktuális feltöltés/letöltés means current upload/download speed...

trust me, i have been a member there for 3 years, and my native langauge is Hungarian
peace

Mihai
11.10.10, 18:39
Now I'm wondering why would somebody, non hungarian want this tracker? No really, why?As for cheating I doubt they have anti WM sripts like most trackers don't.

stargatefan
11.10.10, 18:55
it is a good question. it has special things for hungarian speakers. as for english content, e.g. tl has more.
it is good for trading.

SBcheater
11.10.10, 21:23
it is not true....Aktuális feltöltés/letöltés means current upload/download speed...

If you could read example that I used in my previous post , I said
for example if you are downloading 3 torrents and your download speed is 2,2.5 and 4Mbps then the total 8.5 Mbps will appear permanently in your profile page

Therefore yes it is the current cumulative speed. According to above example your profile will display 8.5 Mbps of total upload speed in your profile, but regardless of all this the purpose of above example is to alert a cheater to avoid posting unrealistic speeds such as 8.5 Mbps it self, because this can be easily seen by staff by just visiting user profile page, but Mihai's waffles method is a way you can control this, and this speed will permanently reside in your profile page until and unless you have overridden this figure by another speed, therefore always do extra care in case if you are running multiple instances of RM and are also using high fake upload speeds in each of them Hope this explains your question.

Now I'm wondering why would somebody, non hungarian want this tracker?No really, why?

There's abundant of English contents on nCore, their apps section is also very good.

As for cheating I doubt they have anti WM sripts like most trackers don't.

You have a doubt and now I am sure about this one , it seems a script is monitoring swarm speeds, I also think they match your current speed with those you mentioned at the time of filling application not only this but also torrent description also mentions a total upload/download speed in Mbits ... this along with few other things I have recently noticed makes be believe that Mihai you are right.

Mihai
12.10.10, 12:03
You have a doubt and now I am sure about this one , it seems a script is monitoring swarm speeds, I also think they match your current speed with those you mentioned at the time of filling application not only this but also torrent description also mentions a total upload/download speed in Mbits ... this along with few other things I have recently noticed makes be believe that Mihai you are right.

Another problem is that making too good scripts will make the tracker load higher and people don't like buying another sever just for this crap.

kingpirate
15.10.10, 18:40
i got account there in the last open application and until now i uploaded 80gb with RF on new added files

Vaffa
20.02.11, 14:42
got several 100's of gigs uploaded there.... with such an upload multiplier that my up speed doesnt exceed 1-2 magabytes per second.

btw I like their pron section... it's extremely comfortable to use it- there are previews and lots of screens so its easy to understand what to expect from a video :rolleyes:

Extraterrestrial
20.02.11, 15:13
WM works, speeds between 500 KB and 1 MB.

anon
20.02.11, 17:56
i got account there in the last open application and until now i uploaded 80gb with RF on new added files

I did 800GB with Notepad :snooty:

MiCRON
14.03.11, 19:34
Been using uSerenity with fake upload to match my real upload speeds (minimum set to 0). So far so good.

I did 800GB with Notepad :snooty:

Lol!

toObi
17.02.12, 11:35
I Used mratio with 300Down & 200Up , It works fine 2 Weeks Not banned yet :D

huhuhuhahaha
08.04.13, 13:51
how about 2013? easy to cheat?

csverona05
09.04.13, 21:23
how about 2013? easy to cheat?

Yes, try WM below 4mb upload and 3mb dwnload.

Codec
30.07.16, 12:02
It's very easy to cheat on this tracker. I've uploaded over 3 TB with mratio with speeds over 60 MB/sec on multiple torrents with many leechers. :)

Dusinez
31.07.16, 12:52
I've uploaded over 3 TB with mratio with speeds over 60 MB/sec on multiple torrents with many leechers. :)
This sounds like a recipe of how to be caught :D.

Codec
31.07.16, 13:32
This sounds like a recipe of how to be caught .

Yeah but i doubt they have good scripts for catching cheaters. I won't be cheating anymore as i have a very good ratio now.