PDA

View Full Version : If you became president of your country...

anon
05.05.10, 18:30
...would you keep on posting at SB-I? And if so, would you tell us about your identity?

I'd keep on posting, but anonymously. Being linked to cheating is a bad thing when you run a country. :lol:

tokiodrift1
05.05.10, 18:37
hi anon, or should I say mr.change... :biggrin:

SBfreak
05.05.10, 18:44
I'd kill my self...anything but that.

tokiodrift1
05.05.10, 18:58
I think I would still participate, SB-I is a place where you don't have to be afraid if you're cheating.
Instead you're welcome and get further helpful information.

Another good thing about SB-I is, that it is a rel. small community where you know each other, or at least most of the members.

There are not much place's where you can say what you're thinking, even if you're a president.

hellman
05.05.10, 19:23
I'd kill my self...anything but that.

lol u're a big spammer

well i was a president ..i would've hacked all d trackers using fbi and i would've put the all bad tracker staff in prison and then kick their asses and beat the hell out of them.. hahah

as far as sbi is concernt .. would've donated a big donation and i'll keep on posting anonmously like anon said

SBfreak
05.05.10, 19:53
It's the freakin off topic section:mad2::tongue:

Mihai
05.05.10, 20:07
I would still post here if i had the time.If not then i would vote for a law that makes all internet providers to have Gbit conections:biggrin:

anon
05.05.10, 21:01
If not then i would vote for a law that makes all internet providers to have Gbit conections:biggrin:

What about their customers? :unsure:

hellman
05.05.10, 21:04
What about their customers? :unsure:

i think he mant by to provide customers with atleast 1 gbit line

anon
05.05.10, 21:05
But it's the freaking off topic section!

:lol:

v6ph1
05.05.10, 22:10
I would post and moderate here as well.
But I won't post my Identity in public section.

But it's not a good job to be president of Germany.
You won't have any power and you must older than 45 years.

best regards
v6ph1

caballero
06.05.10, 00:57
If I had the chance to be the president, I won't take it :wink:. It has more troubles than it seems to be. Therefore, SB-I forever :wink2:

crom_oner
06.05.10, 02:22
probably have sex with lots of girls and be public about it. i'm the pres. what you going to do about it?

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 02:34
I wold try to replicate korea's broadband where everyone has high speed and wireless lol

If u think about it a lot of business people make more money than a president of any country unless ur corrupt and horde all the goodies urself but thats really bad. So ur money is still limited and we would still need SBI through a secure proxy otherwise how can we get all those goodies from the net? :biggrin:

thecoolest
06.05.10, 11:34
hey but dont president have all the access for the trackers..

after all the person is PRESIDENT right:wink:

anon
06.05.10, 14:37
Yes, but how does that grant him access to all trackers? :unsure:

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 15:28
well if ur president u can make ur own tracker where in ur own country its not illegal to download anything. Just make urself sysop allow urself freeleech and there u have it hehehe

Blocker
07.05.10, 22:39
I think I will not have enough time for posting here

Because there are many problems in my country

If I were president of my country I will invest more money on education,science and technology because are the only issues that leads you to development :tongue:

In fact social security and social devolpment are really important

kazuya
07.05.10, 23:43
i would steel all the money,live rich and happy till end of life and laugh how people can be stupid...

Blocker
08.05.10, 03:23
i would steel all the money,live rich and happy till end of life and laugh how people can be stupid...

What a greedy comment!

hellman
08.05.10, 06:13
none of u commented on my post guys :cry:

caballero
08.05.10, 06:54
none of u commented on my post guys :cry:

there you go :wink2:

well i was a president ..i would've hacked all d trackers using fbi and i would've put the all bad tracker staff in prison and then kick their asses and beat the hell out of them.. hahah

as far as sbi is concernt .. would've donated a big donation and i'll keep on posting anonmously like anon said

If you're going to put tracker staff in prison just for being bad, your presidency won't stay long. Why?......because no body told you to join the tracker and they could treat you whatever way they like + you're not staying long because technically, they are innocent people :biggrin:

and about donations, does SB-I ask for donation :unsure:

kazuya
08.05.10, 09:40
What a greedy comment!

well it's how things go in this world :tongue:

anon
08.05.10, 17:47
and about donations, does SB-I ask for donation :unsure:

No, but you can donate if you want, of course.