PDA

View Full Version : My cheating experiences on various trackers.

jacksbi
03.05.10, 08:58
Revtt:

I had tested vem,mratio and rm with memory reader here successfully.

I had used speeds below 100kbps for upload when using vem and speeds of 50+ for up and 110+ for down when using mratio and rm.

IPT:

Tested nrpg at beginning few years ago and instant ban is the result.

then used Mratio with speeds around 80kbps+ for up and 100+kbps for down.

also used vem and worked like a charm.

ratiomaster i had not tested it.

TL:
Flashed around 1TB recently using rmextender and still my account is active there.

nrpg had worked few months ago.

mratio works excellently we can use speeds around 200kbps+up and 300+down

vem also works.

sparvar:

I had used mratio and vem here recently and worked for me I had used the speeds of 120+up and 150+down in mratio.I had selected a torrent with more number of leechers.Rm with memory reader had also worked at sparvar.

TEHconnection:

I had used mratio to buffer my account with speeds of 150+up and 180+down and worked fine.I had not used VEM,I guarantee that it will also work.

x264:

Used mratio with speeds around 90+ for up and 120+ for down and worked excellently.I had also used vem with ut spoof it also worked nicely.Tried RM with memory reader but to little extent.Also used WM it had also worked.

TTI:

Used mratio,vem and rm all the three mods had worked there.Few months ago I had also tried nrpg which had also worked.

I used speeds of 400kbps+up and 460kbps+ down.Also tried WM with mratio and it had also worked fine.

Waffles:

Used mratio few months ago it had worked fine but I had not tried it recently.
I only use VEM here with ut spoof which has been working fine for now.Once I had been banned here for using utspoof as I had taken the custom id from the rm.It is a instant ban.

Thebox:

Most of the time I had been banned here.

used mratio it had not worked for me for some reason.
used vem have been working fine.also rm with memory reader also worked.

What.cd:

Tried mratio 1 year ago it had worked recently i had not tried it.

Banned using ut spoof 1month ago maybe I had selected wrong torrent.It is not a instant ban.Few torrents have worked may be I had selected wrong torrent.

FTN:
Tried VEM just to test if it work or not it had worked fine if I want to get to the next level I use vem here,if not there is no need to cheat here.I dont want to risk my account here so had not tried other mods.

TT:

Here also I used VEM and it worked fine for me I mostly select packs to cheat here using VEM.Most of the leechers will turn in to seeders in fe hours so one must be careful if they want to use rm or mratio.

bitmetv and bitme:
Tried only VEM worked fine for me had also used utspoof it had also worked.I dont want to risk my account here.

Pedros:

Had used mratio and shumod 1 year ago both worked fine but my account had been deleted due to inactivity as I am not there now.

TR:

Had tried mratio I even cheated sometimes without leechers as when i had went to sleep the leechers had turned into seeders and still my account is safe there.Also tried VEM it had also worked.

Bh:

tried mratio with speeds of 80+ for up and 120+ for down and worked fine also used VEM.

SCC:
I had used mratio here with archived torrents which had worked like a charm for me it is where we can cheat here I had used speeds of 300+up and 350+ for down.I had also used VEM which worked fine for me.

i will update this thread with more of my tracker cheating experiences.

0sai
03.05.10, 09:07
Gah, I would give anything for a waffles account, and people are throwing them away :s

anon
03.05.10, 14:36
IPT:

ratiomaster i had not tested it.

RM works so good there... 3-4MB/s on newly uploaded (<1 day old) torrents with many leechers. You can leave it running 8 hours straight.

Thebox:

Most of the time I had been banned here.

used mratio it had not worked for me for some reason.

Well, mR has at least one announce fault which can be easily detected. I have observed TheBox uses multiple tracker URLs, though, which may be part of their anti-cheat scripts - but if you say the RM works fine there...

TR:

Had tried mratio I even cheated sometimes without leechers as when i had went to sleep the leechers had turned into seeders and still my account is safe there.

I doubt TR has actual scripts. I used the RM with rTorrent emulation and seedbox speeds and wasn't banned. Buffered 5GB in just a few minutes.

Gah, I would give anything for a waffles account, and people are throwing them away :s

Well, not willingly. And at least you can learn from others' mistakes before you get in :wink:

fakeking
06.05.10, 05:07
@anon. I want to ask about this experience from jack:
Waffles:

I only use VEM here with ut spoof which has been working fine for now.Once I had been banned here for using utspoof as I had taken the custom id from the rm.It is a instant ban.

Where are we supposed to get the safe custom id if not from RM, pal?

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 05:46
the rm mr is good u may have done it wrong only

jacksbi
06.05.10, 06:03
@anon. I want to ask about this experience from jack:
Waffles:

u must take the custom id from memory reader when u apply the settings

saebrtooth
06.05.10, 06:18
credits to anon
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

anon
06.05.10, 14:12

Use the memory reader and it's safe.

jacksbi
11.05.10, 15:25
BCG:

cheated on bcg using vem with ut spoof speeds around 80kbps up

also tried mratio to check if it works or not it had worked well i used azureus emu

sp is real bonus here and i think there is no need to cheat on bcg and i decided not to cheat here only sometimes i will cheat here.

SeX:

cheated here using mratio with speeds of 200kbpsup using vem and t worked fine also used mratio even cheated on a torrent which have no leechers still my account is active.

i fell they dont have the scripts.

asiandvdclub:

used vem with ut spoof with speeds of 200kbps

anon
11.05.10, 19:38
sp is real bonus here and i think there is no need to cheat on bcg

I fully agree.

shadowww
11.05.10, 23:01
Huh. Seems I have to ask stupid question now. What is VEM? =_=

anon
11.05.10, 23:02
Vuze Extreme Mod! :tongue:

shadowww
11.05.10, 23:06
Oh! *facepalms himself*.

Already thought its some fresh new uber Mihai's cheating strategy. :biggrin:

jacksbi
31.05.10, 17:49
what.cd:
RM with MR is working fine on what i have been testing it for few days now speeds around 70+up torrent have lot of leechers.

czone:
mratio is working fine here with speeds of 150+up rm with mr had also worked successfully.

CC:
I have tested mratio here with speeds of 70+up and 110+down also used vem to download my favourite cartoon with speeds b/w 70-80 speedmode++

anon
31.05.10, 18:55
what.cd:
RM with MR is working fine on what i have been testing it for few days now speeds around 70+up torrent have lot of leechers.

Waffles method or "regular" faking?

jacksbi
31.05.10, 19:01
regular faking i am not stopping it.

latest ut emu

DriftKing
31.05.10, 19:02
x264:

...........Also used WM it had also worked.

WM with what speed ?

jacksbi
31.05.10, 19:08
WM with what speed ?

600kbps+

once i had also used the id that is not genrated from memory reader in vem at the same time i had used it on waffles i am banned on waffles by getting a irritating message it appears u are trying to cheat but on x264 nothing happened i think their scripts are weak.

jacksbi
01.07.10, 07:52
I have been doing search by flashing on several trackers:

cinematik:

had flashed 150gb in 1minute(LOL) banned on next day morning the account is 18 months old.

cinemageddon:

had flashed 500gb in 5mintutes(LOL)been banned after 24 hours.account is 1 year old.

got a new invite for cinematik and doing well using mratio with speeds of 400+up and 500 down

in cinemageddon also i am doing well using mratio with speeds of 250kbpsup and 350kbps down.

SeX:
been downloading here using mratio with speeds of 800kbps i used waffles method till i get to 90% after 90% i decreased my speed to 10kbps(i am the only leecher and there are around 2 or 1 seeders) up:0 as there are no leechers and i also want to decrease my ratio to get to the next level.

I have been using this process for 2 weeks nothing happened and i think they dont have scripts at all.

HD-torrents:
Using mratio with speeds of 400kbps up and 500kbps down

CN:
My favourite movie tracker.
I have only used VEM here worked well as it is very difficult to find leechers here we must be careful while cheating on CN.Speeds around 60-80kbps.

Demonoid:
Tried flashing 2TB in 5 minutes but my stats have not being updated it had been alomst 1 week.

I will post more updates after making more tests.

Instab
01.07.10, 07:59
SeX:
been downloading here using mratio with speeds of 800kbps i used waffles method till i get to 90% after 90% i decreased my speed to 10kbps(i am the only leecher and there are around 2 or 1 seeders) up:0 as there are no leechers and i also want to decrease my ratio to get to the next level.

and how about uploading?

I have been using this process for 2 weeks nothing happened and i think they dont have scripts at all.

they do, you just didn't trigger them ;)

jacksbi
01.07.10, 08:08
and how about uploading?

i had used speeds of 200kbps+ for the torrents which are freeleech and i have a great ratio there.So i need to decrease my ratio to get to the next level.

their rules are somewhat weird we must have ratio less than 4 to go to the next level which i feel is very bad.

and we cannot find leechers on normal torrents.

I think it dont have the caliber to become next best tracker.

crystal
01.07.10, 17:49
i had used speeds of 200kbps+ for the torrents which are freeleech and i have a great ratio there.So i need to decrease my ratio to get to the next level.

their rules are somewhat weird we must have ratio less than 4 to go to the next level which i feel is very bad.

and we cannot find leechers on normal torrents.

I think it dont have the caliber to become next best tracker.

ratio less than 4 is not a bad rule at all , infact thats the only good thing in that site . they basically want people to download and not have ratio whores with 1 gbit seedboxes reaching 1TB with 5-10 torrents and being totally inactive thereafter .

C3PO
01.07.10, 17:53
HD-torrents:
Using mratio with speeds of 400kbps up and 500kbps down

U can go waaay higher than that - 5-6MB/s without WM or MR

anon
01.07.10, 17:59
cinematik:

had flashed 150gb in 1minute(LOL) banned on next day morning the account is 18 months old.

What a waste of an old account... :frown:

The Waffles method works fine there, of course.

sudar02
03.07.10, 00:20
What a waste of an old account... :frown:

The Waffles method works fine there, of course.

I guess he was just testing tracker's limits.

megaupload
05.07.10, 16:30
U can go waaay higher than that - 5-6MB/s without WM or MR

Tried 10 MBPS, worked fine 2 months ago. That account is still alive.

jacksbi
11.08.10, 14:25
Today I have been experimenting on german tracker quorks with mratio and got banned after the completion of first announce.

those german trackers are hard to cheat.

I have been cheating successfully on theempire,thevault and other .bz sites using VEM with speeds of 150kbps+

anon
11.08.10, 17:58
Today I have been experimenting on german tracker quorks with mratio

You can't complain, then.

caballero
11.08.10, 18:14
You can't complain, then.

The announce problems are that bad eh.....:eek:

Instab
12.08.10, 02:46
The announce problems are that bad eh.....:eek:

yes, it's been posted countless times. i can't understand why people are using it anyway

jacksbi
12.08.10, 04:23
yes, it's been posted countless times. i can't understand why people are using it anyway

because its working on lot of trackers on bmtv,bitme,waffles,music-vid every tracker

apart from .bz sites and german trackers

dju
12.08.10, 10:47
Tried 10 MBPS, worked fine 2 months ago. That account is still alive.

For what reason you had to push the speed so high?

Today I have been experimenting on german tracker quorks with mratio and got banned after the completion of first announce.

First announce is the first checkpoint. If you pass that, then the tracker can't detect your cheating application and spoof for sure, only way getting caught is when the system understands that you are uploading too much...

anon
12.08.10, 14:01
because its working on lot of trackers on bmtv,bitme,waffles,music-vid every tracker

Still, it's not the first tool I'd try when beginning to cheat on a tracker.