PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on xtremespeeds.net

Nokki
01.05.10, 18:38
xtremespeeds.net?

What are your cheating experiences there and how the hell do we get invites, I'm already a power user there for the last 2 months and still no invites! It's not bonus points/invite so what's the deal with that?

Thanks

hellman
01.05.10, 18:47
i have a account and chaeted successfully ther with 2 mbps and never got a invite either
i think they open signups time to time
or they give invites to some certain limit like u have to download to paticular limit
btq d tracker is not that good... have'nt used since 3 months

Nokki
01.05.10, 18:53
I don't get it, because they have the "invitations: 0", and I've also seen invites to this tracker on tracker forums etc...

Very weird!

hellman
01.05.10, 19:30
may b u're a new member that's y.. u must b atleast 1 month member
i logged in just now and i folund i have 3 invites
check ur usercp

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

i have uploaded 100 gb and have 100 karma points.. enjoy may b this will help

Nokki
01.05.10, 19:53

Invite Friends (0)

How long have you been a member?
The only thing is I don't think I got enough bonus points to be eligible?
I guess I'm just not special enough? lol

hellman
01.05.10, 19:57
04-1-2009 is mine join date...
i think either u're new or u're lacking in karma points.. i think its d karma points

anon
01.05.10, 19:58
* is mine join date...

Careful with posting such info in public. Looking at this post and #4, their staff only has to find someone who joined on this day and has as much upload and karma points as you mentioned!

hellman
01.05.10, 20:04
i know anon m well aware of that as in the past i fought many battles with tracker staffs...
ip-sniffers, politics, they even threatened me but i refused to join them... i had so many battles with them i ca'nt tell u
and btw i never posted the exact details and 2ndly i don't mind if i got banned from there coz the tracker is not that great

But really i apprecaite ur concern and kindness and help .... thnx anon for d warning.. u 're d man

Noname03
18.09.12, 23:17
I've cheated 1 week ago on a pack 230~ GB upload with speed up to 6 MB/s. My account still alive...