shawshankraj
01.05.10, 04:31
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Rodrigo Cortés
Writer: Chris Sparling
Release date: 8 October 2010 (USA)
Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Robert Paterson, Stephen Tobolowsky
Plot:
Paul is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap

YouTube - Buried - Trailer HD 2010

SBfreak
01.05.10, 10:45
Soon I'll see my worst nightmare....on my pc.

dreamer
01.05.10, 12:03
Soon I'll see my worst nightmare....on my pc.

yeah claustrophobia is fucking lethal!
Ryan Reynolds I like this dude :top:
looks like a movie worth watching, the trailer could be better

yoco
01.05.10, 12:14
Trailer should be better!

shawshankraj
01.05.10, 14:42

Plz use some normal word..:confused2:

Trailer look fine not to good b'coz it's to small and all movie from Ryan at least watchable

dreamer
06.05.10, 16:30

what do you mean? :rolling_eyes:

SBfreak
06.05.10, 19:03

Trailer look fine not to good b'coz it's to small and all movie from Ryan at least watchable

Claustrophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

saebrtooth
07.05.10, 04:30
I read the summary and i thought wtf this movie is gona be shit, 1.5 hrs or so looking at jack. then I thought it must be a game nah I checked its a real movie

yoco
22.07.10, 10:30
New trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zq5ppPHgUI

slikrapid
22.07.10, 19:08
trailer? what trailer? there's nothing important in it to make some kind of a reasonable opinion, the reason may be because they don't have much to show for in the first place

yoco
02.09.10, 16:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqM2Gijlo-A

slikrapid
02.09.10, 20:34

not to this guy, he seems to handle it well, too well for someone facing death of suffocation/water deprivation/starvation, combined with threats from his abductor, yet he can explain his situation clearly to the 911 operator, think clearly (asks alternative questions), has a fully charged cell phone, and so on, so far seems like a stretched story...

mike_P
14.02.11, 12:58
There are a few movies that make my skin crawl....when i was little it used to be horror movies but nowadays, they don't have that effect anymore.....Along side Eden Lake and The Strangers, i must say Burried is a movie that will scare the hell out of you....i don't mean it in a jump scares way, but in the "this could really be happening to you" more terrifying way. Watch it if you have the time, but it will leave you enraged and saddened at the same time.