PDA

View Full Version : Warez boards with Mediafire links?

anon
25.04.10, 00:27
Hi,

as some of you already know, my school is blocking at lot of trackers and one-click hosters, making it quite hard for me to download stuff using their new, 7Mbit line. Thankfully, Mediafire isn't blocked (not to mention they have great speeds, simultaneous downloading, and no wait times), so I thought that if I found a good MF links board, I could replace uTorrent with RDesc :lol:

However, I have only found two - MFWarez .net and .org, and both seem to lack in content, so I was wondering whether you knew any other forums that offer exclusively MF links, or have many of those.

Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

4shared would be fine, also.

hellman
25.04.10, 12:33
well mediafire is not that popular thoigh its the best out there,... u won't get anything from it bro trust me

try megaupload..

if u use jdownloader for downloading from megaupload u will get resume support

anon
25.04.10, 17:39
well mediafire is not that popular thoigh its the best out there,... u won't get anything from it bro trust me

I don't want to upload... I want to leech :lol:

And I prefer Mediafire because I get amazing speeds and simultaneous downloads with no wait times, which isn't the case with MU :wink:

caballero
25.04.10, 17:51
I don't want to upload... I want to leech :lol:

And I prefer Mediafire because I get amazing speeds and simultaneous downloads with no wait times, which isn't the case with MU :wink:

Anon, he is saying that mediafire despite its amazing speeds and resume capability it is not famous. Therefore, it will be hard to find a warez forum which focuses on mediafire. If you try to search for warez forums that offer rapidshare and mega upload links, you will find plenty of them. Why is that? I have no idea :confused:

Besides, the programme hellman mentioned will allow you to resume downloads in MU so this might help you. I know that your problem with MU is the download limit and I don't think this could be solved.

anon
25.04.10, 17:53
Besides, the programme hellman mentioned will allow you to resume downloads in MU so this might help you. I know that your problem with MU is the download limit and I don't think this could be solved.

I wouldn't care too much about simultaneous downloads in MU as long as I can max out the connection... and I get over 200kB/s, which is fine for my home line, but not for the 7Mbit one. MF and 4S both get me more than 600kB/s, just like torrents used to before they switched ISPs.

caballero
25.04.10, 17:59
I wouldn't care too much about simultaneous downloads in MU as long as I can max out the connection... and I get over 200kB/s, which is fine for my home line, but not for the 7Mbit one. MF and 4S both get me more than 600kB/s, just like torrents used to before they switched ISPs.

Do you use a download accelerator?

If you do, you should get approximately the same speed when downloading in MF and MU (MF is a bit higher). That's what I get when I download.

anon
25.04.10, 18:00
Do you use a download accelerator?

You can use one in MU as a free user? :w00t:

caballero
25.04.10, 18:32
Right, I forgot about that :redface:

hellman
25.04.10, 19:30
well its hard buddy coz previously i tried to find a forum which uses mediafire links...
no doubt its best at speeds and parallel download but it has not got much contents and variety
and hard to find stuff on that

that's y i preffered u megaupload coz atleast u can resume ur download and can easily find anything on it...
and i don't recommend rapidshre as it sucks but is the most famous and has everything

so in th end megaupload is ur last choice mate

Dr3amz
12.08.10, 09:44
Is mediafire using a ip link think like rapidshare or can you dl with no limitation ??

jacksbi
12.08.10, 09:53
Is mediafire using a ip link think like rapidshare or can you dl with no limitation ??

we can download with no limitation simultaneously.

anon
12.08.10, 13:45
Mediafire isn't blocked (not to mention they have great speeds, simultaneous downloading, and no wait times)

:gtongue:

SomeGuy
23.09.10, 14:17
@anon, do you know of a multiplatform tool to paste mediafire link so that they get downloaded automatically? :) Like jDownloder which i think is for RS MU

anon
23.09.10, 14:18
I don't know any multiplatform ones (maybe Tucan?), but didn't jDownloader fix Mediafire support recently?

desodorante
23.09.10, 14:45
Hi,

as some of you already know, my school is blocking at lot of trackers and one-click hosters, making it quite hard for me to download stuff using their new, 7Mbit line. Thankfully, Mediafire isn't blocked (not to mention they have great speeds, simultaneous downloading, and no wait times), so I thought that if I found a good MF links board, I could replace uTorrent with RDesc :lol:

However, I have only found two - MFWarez .net and .org, and both seem to lack in content, so I was wondering whether you knew any other forums that offer exclusively MF links, or have many of those.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know any boards, but you can use filestube to find some files which you could later track down to a forum using Google
Or you could just stop downloading and learn something since you are at the school :P

anon
23.09.10, 15:41
Or you could just stop downloading and learn something since you are at the school :P

That part is quite well covered, none of my marks are below 8 and I'm even the flag guy.

desodorante
23.09.10, 19:46
That part is quite well covered, none of my marks are below 8 and I'm even the flag guy.

Just joking anon!
Have you tried non-intrusive hacking methods? I used to work in an office where going to a 404 page will redirect you to MSN Search. Somehow, changing the URL there just bypassed whatever security software they had installed letting me navigate to any site. I had a user account with all of the setting pages blocked (Internet options, Control Panel etc). There might be an exploit or bug available in your school's system.

anon
23.09.10, 19:48
Traffic's filtered by a server on another building, so things aren't looking too good. Tried lots of things, but to no avail. The only way to access blocked pages is Ultrasurf, but that doesn't work for one-click hosters.

lezahar
31.03.11, 04:08
if ur into kung fu movies, fuflixbulletin has alot of movies in mediafire files.

anon
31.03.11, 19:27
Thank you, lezahar, but I'm not into kung-fu, plus I've already graduated from high school since this thread was made :gsmile: