PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on DB9 (DeepBassNine)

MacGyver
24.04.10, 20:56
http://i44.tinypic.com/15gsdxx.jpg

The question is: How can i cheat in DB9

Tracker mainly specialize in the music style of Drum'n'Bass. Also a lot of Bass, House and Techno.

URL: DEEPBASSNiNE (http://tracker.deepbassnine.com)

If u have already good/bad experience, please share with it.

Nokki
03.05.10, 20:35
I was gonna open a thread about this. Don't look like many people have cheated here...?

Vaffa
30.07.10, 00:53
Hey hey hey :)
Hi guys have you cheated on db9 ?

Großmutter
30.07.10, 00:56
Wafflesmethode with mratio and speeds up to 150kb/s!
It's not easy,small leechers!

Donatas
30.07.10, 02:55
there are a couple of trackers i'll never cheat on, and DB9 is one of them.... Good luck though, it's probably not easy!

Instab
30.07.10, 03:19
there are a couple of trackers i'll never cheat on, and DB9 is one of them

and why would that be?

Donatas
30.07.10, 03:26
and why would that be?
First because there are trackers I value more than others (BCG for its staff/content/seed point system, db9 because I love electronic music for example). Second, invites for that site are pretty hard to find as far as I know, and I was invited by a good friend of mine so I don't want to disappoint him nor lose my account. And keeping an acceptable ratio from a home connection isn't very hard there in my opinion.

anon
30.07.10, 18:08
there are a couple of trackers i'll never cheat on, and DB9 is one of them....

Mine used to be ILT and bG, but the ILT account got pruned. :cry:

Vaffa
30.07.10, 21:52
man this forum is called SB-i (Slow Bandwidth innovation) [oh sorry I dunno why call it slow to myself ..cos it's about slow UP speeds :) ]. So if there are few leechers and you still can seed with no problems then you shouldn't stay here. Don't wanna be too categorical but there are other topics here at sb-i about why you love the tracker and feel guilty cheating in etc etc. The same words we can say about what, wffles, TT and many others. Moreover, I don't see anything special in this very tracker. I think I may get invited to db9 so I hope you can say a couple of words about cheating experience.
Donatas msybe you still can try smth for the sake of sb-i? (ah, you are afraid, I see)
anon, you forgot to login to your favourite tracker? ;) :biggrin:

I don't really blame, Donatas imo sounds a bit romantical. But maybe I'm just too senseless. I've cheated averywhere I got an acc :)

Yep, small leechers according to Großmutter are adolescents? or gnomes? or maybe toddlers :)
I guess there are few. Or maybe even a few. :)

anon
30.07.10, 21:54
man this forum is called SB-i (Slow Bandwidth innovation) .

The S stands for "small". :happy:

Donatas msybe you can try smth for the sake of sb-i? (ah, you are afraid, I see)

I don't think you can really blame the guy for not cheating on a tracker. :unsure:

Anyway, Großmutter already posted a tip, and although I'm not a member, I don't think it's too hard to cheat there...

Großmutter
30.07.10, 21:59
Anyway, Großmutter already posted a tip, and although I'm not a member, I don't think it's too hard to cheat there...

It's not to hard, but dangerous, because there are only a short time leecher

Donatas
30.07.10, 22:11
Don't wanna be too categorical but there are other topics here at sb-i about why you love the tracker and feel guilty cheating in etc etc.
That's true.

And yes you could say in a way I'm afraid of cheating there. But it's not the only reason and I don't want to cheat for the sake of cheating. If I were cheating there I would probably do it extremely slowly and it would probably be more hassle than it's worth. Just my opinion though.

anon
30.07.10, 22:13
anon, you forgot to login to your favourite tracker? ;) :biggrin:

Indeed, and around a year ago, I try to do so, only to be told "username or password incorrect". The e-mail wasn't in the database either. :frown:

Vaffa
30.07.10, 22:21
well, Donatas , yesterday I've cheated on waffles 12 Gb using GT and not only I'm still there but I just have to choose what I want to download to decrease my ratio! (was more than 3)
So I don't think db9's scripts are better than waffle's. (btw anon where is a topic for non-waffles method on waffles?)
Guys don't understand me wrong - of course everybody should have his fav. tracker, and to cheat on it or not - it's up to you.
anon, I just wanted to say that you forgot 'bout your fav tracker ;)
sounds odd :) I mean you didn't use it at all

anon
30.07.10, 22:23
(btw anon where is a topic for non-waffles method on waffles?)

Try this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15885

Guys don't understand me wrong - of course everybody should have his fav. tracker, and to cheat on it or not - it's up to you.

Agreed :smile:

And I did use my ILT account. Just missed visiting for a few weeks in a row, and... boom.

Vaffa
30.07.10, 22:48
thx -I got banned on waffles- has been already read up by me :)
Would appreciate a bit more info :)
Yep, it's a pain in the ass not to forget to login to all good trackers. We can't use all of them at the same time so it's important to have good memory :)
btw the same was with my pretome acc (username or password incorrect) but I didn't give a *** - I had already stepped forvard from that low-lever tracker.
But it's a reminder for us that one day our dear tracker may prune us. Ah, the best my fail was a new-freash hdbits.org acc. 10 days with no donwloading (regardless of loginning)
- and acc desabled. IRC woulndn's work or provide help.

anon
30.07.10, 22:54
thx -I got banned on waffles- has been already read up by me :)
Would appreciate a bit more info :)

Well, that goes outside the scope of this thread, but what gives. Anything that sends the announce correctly and uses moderate speeds (which are severely reduced in the snatchlist) should work on Waffles.

Yep, it's a pain in the ass not to forget to login to all good trackers. We can't use all of them at the same time so it's important to have good memory :)

Yes, I felt really bad about losing that account, which I made on early 2007(!). I should have been a bit more careful. Nowadays I know that /takelogin.php?username=name&password=pass would have done the trick... :dabs:

Vaffa
30.07.10, 23:05
Yes it makes you feel a bit devastated.. dude 2007 is quite impressive..In those times I used only filehosters :P
anon, by "/takelogin.php?username=name&password=pass" you mean simple login process or using it is like some trick? o.O

anon
30.07.10, 23:06
anon, by "/takelogin.php?username=name&password=pass" you mean simple login process or using it is like some trick? o.O

It's a trick. Add the tracker's address before the slash, replace "name" and "pass" with the obvious, and visit the resulting URL. On some/most captcha-less TBdev trackers, that should automatically log you in.

Vaffa
30.07.10, 23:16
extremely sorry for off-topicing but that sounds pretty impressive!
In other words we can add tris string and bookmark the tracker. Thereby we'll slip/evade/skip extra-lame and dumb captcha-filling !!
oooops....

anon
30.07.10, 23:17
In other words we can add tris string and bookmark the tracker. Thereby we'll slip/evade/skip extra-lame and dumb captcha-filling !!

Doesn't work for captcha trackers...

There's a method that does, but that's for Member title users :tongue:

whatthehell
20.12.10, 03:48
so, no one has an experience here? 2 pages but no comment about tracker?

anon
20.12.10, 03:55
Apparently, our grandmother does have cheating experience there:

Wafflesmethode with mratio and speeds up to 150kb/s!
It's not easy,small leechers!

slavapat
03.03.11, 15:06
Now they moved to latest Gazelle engine from What.cd.. Do you think they inherited what.cd's great anti-cheating system?

anon
03.03.11, 15:57
Do you think they inherited what.cd's great anti-cheating system?

No.

63li
24.03.11, 22:26
pliiz
anyone tried to cheat using Wm

anon
24.03.11, 22:29
See above.

VAMPIRE
28.02.13, 23:32
Any news there bro???

Codec
29.12.16, 04:03
Are there any recruitment threads for DB9?

Großmutter
29.12.16, 18:41
Are there any recruitment threads for DB9?

no ,never seen

Codec
29.12.16, 19:08
no ,never seen

Thanks for the info. I'm a member of exigo but it does not have what i like. I like drum and bass very much.

anon
30.12.16, 04:38
I like drum and bass very much.

Okies, here's something for you then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9f2SubX51Q

Codec
30.12.16, 05:12
Okies, here's something for you then.

Great. :) Can you post a link to the flac version of this track?

Try this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8LwxN-j6QE

anon
30.12.16, 07:04
Can you post a link to the flac version of this track?

I'm afraid I don't have one (only V0). But it's the last track on the album Driving Insane by Black Sun Empire, so if you search for a FLAC version of that, you'll find it.

coolio256
03.02.17, 00:54
or you convert your mp3 to a flac version

anon
03.02.17, 04:16
or you convert your mp3 to a flac version

The video equivalent of this suggestion: upscaling your VHS tapes to 1080p in order to make them full HD :gsmile:

alpacino
03.02.17, 06:38
Yup, that's bad transcoding.

takomania
03.02.17, 15:59
The video equivalent of this suggestion: upscaling your VHS tapes to 1080p in order to make them full HD :gsmile:

yup - you cannot add detail that isn't already there.

with regards to db9 - is there any forum that they recruit from, or is it just 'who you know'?

i've wanted to get into that site for such a long time, but don't know any avenues...

Codec
03.02.17, 16:58

with regards to db9 - is there any forum that they recruit from, or is it just 'who you know'?

i've wanted to get into that site for such a long time, but don't know any avenues...

I had a chat with a user of db9. He said they don't recruit anywhere. Only way to get in is through contacts/invite from someone that think you'll be a good member.

takomania
03.02.17, 17:18
ah, i thought as much. thanks for confirming, codec!

Zoro
23.08.17, 17:08

they recruit on RED elite forum.