PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at dididave.com

VAMPIRE
10.04.10, 15:01
So guys any information about cheating skills in this site???

Mihai
10.04.10, 16:02
Stupid tracker.They don't alow free emails like yahoo, gmail etc.You must use the mail provided by your isp.Lame:rolleyes2:

RUBBER
10.04.10, 16:32
You must use the mail provided by your isp.Lame:rolleyes2:

even that doesn´t work :rolling_eyes: i agree stupid tracker :stupid:

anon
10.04.10, 17:56
There was a Spambog.com address they didn't block. Use that.

I've only tried cheating here a few times (and delacct.php'ed my account afterwards :biggrin:). I think that if you used the Waffles method, you'd get a warning about your inconsistent upload speed being logged to IRC, but I wasn't banned.

Using lower speeds did the trick, you can leave the RM running all day if you want.

dreamer
10.04.10, 21:27
a lot of countries are blocked from registering.
but they say this tracker is huge.. something like TL. is that right?

anon
10.04.10, 21:29
but they say this tracker is huge.. something like TL. is that right?

I don't remember, but last time I checked the browse list, the numbers weren't as "wow" as at TL. The most well-seeded torrents had a bit more than 100 seeders, whereas TL has no less than a thousand.

slikrapid
10.04.10, 22:06
You must use the mail provided by your isp.Lame

true, but they can't track every free mail provider, afaik if you use a less known free provider from a specific country it works (as long as its not in their list)

last time i checked, quite some time ago, it had just a few seeds per torrent and contents-wise nothing worth mentioning, so i never went back on it

btw, whats up with the name - dididave - lol :rolleyes:

BrianBosworth
10.04.10, 23:49
I think that if you used the Waffles method, you'd get a warning about your inconsistent upload speed being logged to IRC, but I wasn't banned.

Using lower speeds did the trick, you can leave the RM running all day if you want.

Low speeds indeed. I've been testing upload speeds for the last few hours. It appears that anything over 300kb/s will give a warning/error message of high upload speed detected.

sudar02
19.05.10, 17:36
Well, back in the days I was banned there. Got there again and it sucked even more. Tracker that isn't worth any attention. There are some nice packs but other things you can easily find somewhere else.
I tried cheating without memory reader, nothing. Uploaded 2GB and got instantly banned. Hope it helps someone :D

I was a newbie back then :)

anon
19.05.10, 18:33
Well, back in the days I was banned there. Got there again and it sucked even more.

If you have next to no trackers it's a nice one to be at, I guess - the content is OK, and speeds as well as pretimes are good.

BrianBosworth
19.05.10, 22:00
They have actually added more content over the last week or two. They now offer a small selection of movies.
I downloaded one yesterday and was given a system warning about my upload speed again. Previously anything under 300kb/s worked. They have tightened the limit even more. I was warned for going over 240kb/s. I just attempted to check on the number of movies they offer but it appears they are offline or I've been banned. :biggrin:

caballero
19.05.10, 22:08
I just attempted to check on the number of movies they offer but it appears they are offline or I've been banned.

They are down.

The Sites SQL Server suffered a major fault last night early today. Backup's are being worked on to bring the site back up ASAP. We are sorry for the delay but these things do happen from time to time. !!!!!

BrianBosworth
20.05.10, 00:13
Apparently they can't get the backups running.

2010-05-20 - DDT SITE DOWN TIME :-
DDT Has suffered a major SQL Server problem in the last 24 hours !!!!!
All the database has been lost at this time and the backup's are unable to be loaded at this time for some reason ?
They all pass pre upload test but when uploading back to the server they are failing.
To get the site back up and running we have left it with no data and users are welcome to re-join now
and as and when we get the database working we will change over to it.

saebrtooth
20.05.10, 02:27
Previously anything under 300kb/s worked. They have tightened the limit even more. I was warned for going over 240kb/s. I just attempted to check on the number of movies they offer but it appears they are offline or I've been banned. :biggrin:

What warning message did u get, can u please give a quote?

BrianBosworth
20.05.10, 04:01
I can't remember the exact quote , but it was something like this: High upload rate detected. Please contact staff...

The system will also tell what your exact upload average speed is.
If I remember correctly, the announce was every 14 minutes or so. It''s probably better to go slow and steady. I was using the bittornado spoof and was never banned even though they gave me a system warning on every torrent that I downloaded. I was always trying to tweak my upload as high as possible without getting banned. :smile:

saebrtooth
20.05.10, 04:13
they probably want to speedtest u to explain the hgih speeds. If they havnt pushed u for a speedtest u should be ok, but if the notices keep coming up it may only be a matter of time

anon
20.05.10, 16:14
I can't remember the exact quote , but it was something like this: High upload rate detected. Please contact staff...

It was more like "inconsistent upload speed detected, logged to staff IRC" or something... that scared me, but I got the message multiple times when using the Waffles method and nothing happened.

BrianBosworth
20.05.10, 16:45
Ater losing their entire database yesterday, they were finally able to get the site back up but they don't have all of speed/cheat scripts running yet. I've been able to fake upload at much higher speeds without any warnings. This probably won't last much longer. I guess I'll go back to slow and steady. :wink2:

saebrtooth
21.05.10, 13:04
Not turning on anticheat scripts? that sounds strange, unless it was by mistake

BrianBosworth
21.05.10, 13:44
When sites lose their entire database and have to start over, makes it difficult for their current scripts to work correctly. If they would have been able to restore the entire database, all scripts would probably be working.

saebrtooth
21.05.10, 15:05
its most likely that their database of torrents, users and scripts etc are not separate as the tracker software allows for the recording of all those things as one system.

anon
21.05.10, 17:29
Their anti-cheat scripts aren't the only ones that are gone at the moment:

FREE EMAIL CHECK SYSTEMS DISABLED -"FREE EMAILS CAN BE USED 4 NOW"
CONFIRM NEW ACCOUNT EMAIL SYSTEM DISABLED - "AUTO CONFIRMED"
SITE ON FREE LEECH FOR AT LEAST 1 WEEK WHILE WE WORK ON DATABASE FILES AND SITE
SERVER IP BLOCKS DISABLED
SERVER WAIT TIMES DISABLED

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 06:31
so it was on purpose and not by mistake. Its like a freebie or sorry reward whilst we fix our mistakes

seldom
27.12.10, 05:17
He-he, just in case nobody noticed - there is a column 'cheated' in 'Completed torrents' in user's profile, that shows a number. It could be 0 (assuming that means no cheating was detected) or 1,2,3,etc.
Have no idea what it suppose to indicate.
Anyways, tested with several months old account - jump in with 100% complete using RM, stop before announce (do not start the same torrent again if u don't want it to be shown in your snatchlist) speeds up to 750kB/s - no ban.

anon
27.12.10, 05:21
He-he, just in case nobody noticed - there is a column 'cheated' in 'Completed torrents' in user's profile, that shows a number. It could be 0 (assuming that means no cheating was detected) or 1,2,3,etc.
Have no idea what it suppose to indicate.

I also saw that during my brief stay on that place, but never gave it too much attention. Note DIDIDave will show a message in your client about reporting your speeds to the staff if you use high ones like 1MB/s. Perhaps that column counts how many times you triggered this "detection"?

I experienced the alert message first hand in the RM a few times, but nothing happened to my account.

seldom
27.12.10, 05:40
Note DIDIDave will show a message in your client about reporting your speeds to the staff if you use high ones like 1MB/s. Perhaps that column counts how many times you triggered this "detection"?

I experienced the alert message first hand in the RM a few times, but nothing happened to my account.
I have never (yet) seen that message in RM 1.9.1, and surprisingly I have several marks 'cheated' for torrents that I did not cheat and used my real client with u/l speed <100kB/s. Go figure!