PDA

View Full Version : Scene will BitTorrent zerstören

0ldboy
09.01.08, 00:12
"Die" Szene droht Bit-Torrent zu zerstören, Schritt für Schritt (Admin für Admin^^)

Scene setzt wohl alles daran sich am "bösen p2p" zu rächen (lol)
-> Realdaten von ALT-Admins (ST, FTN) werden veröffentlich und und und...
Die geschädigten Personen selbst machen Schadenbegrenzung... Naja, mal abwarten was noch so kommt (letzendlich ist es schon mies Real-Daten rauszugeben oder persönliche Bilder usw)

NEWS: TorrentFreak News-Meldung (http://torrentfreak.com/sceners-threaten-to-destroy-bittorrent-080107/)

AUCH WENN ICH DAS NICHT GUT HEIßE WAS PASSIERT, IM ANHANG DAS RAR VON CELLKILL (SCENEGRP) MIT BETREFF BRANDON (ADMIN von FTN) -> DAS INTERNET SOLLTE UNABHÄNGIG DAVON FREI SEIN...
(außerdem findet man es auch so wenn man will)^^

Hier die Stellungnahme von Brandon (zu finden auf FTN):

Well well.. Looks like I just made history \o/
But ya know what? Today, even more history will be made.

I must say, it feels kinda cool to become an overnight celebrity.. I should be thanking the people in question, because this is what I needed to put me back into the game.
You see, I left FTN because of a few reasons, not just because of school. Sometimes people get tired of work, we move on and pursue new and exciting things. Well, looks like my excitement just came back to life.

After I left, many other torrent administrators and staff members contacted me. It was quite amazing to see the level of companionship and bonding made between many sites after such a small thing (at least in my eyes) had happened. It also brought a new perspective into my eyes, as personally it was quite an unexpected notion.

So, lets talk about a few things here.
First off, the info in the nfo you guys are all scurrying around about isn't entirely legit. I'd first like to point out that you have no proof that any of that info is even mine, or even real. Second off, to prove it.. Please give me a call on the phone number supplied. I'd love to chat with you all, but I don't think I'll be at the other end of that call. You shouldn't always believe what you see, and I'm sure most of you know I'm not dumb enough to just allow my life to be an open book.

Honestly, I feel a bit sorry for CELLKiLL because that NFO was embarrassing on their part, and I still don't even believe it was them. After seeing the thing on ersan, where he was hacked and abused.. And then seeing one about me where they supposidly just copied info from facebook? Oh come on.. How proud can you be for copy pasting info anyways. Making claims about not wanting me to be your computer administrator yet you cant even hack me? Anyone can use google, anyone can go to facebook and look up people. You only made yourself look stupid with that one.

It's not wise to kick a horse that's already down. I had left ftn far b4 this attack was made, and I can't say there's any honor in what they did. But as a treat to CELLKiLL, who "took down yet another admin (ehem, sysop? hello? at least get the rank correct..)" who was already gone?? LOL. Ladies, Gentleman, I'm back.

Guess your plan backfired on you CELLKiLL. By the way, I'm still very much in scene, come and find me. Oh, and if you wanna stop by my address (which is just a college street on campus lmao) please do. We can hang out or something, maybe laugh about how lame your desperate attempt was.

At this point, FTN has a new outlook on the torrent community. I ask all those torrent administrators who have been in contact with me, as well as any others to unite together and continue to work as a team. Please, don't pm me saying you're sorry about what happened, because no harm has come to me from this.

//Brandon

ps: At least two members of CELLKiLL sell ftp leech, I find that funny considering they talk about being secure.

Here's one member..

<removed>

I just realized, I don't want to be like you.

anonym
13.01.08, 17:49
Echt schon mies die Realdaten preiszugeben iergendwie kann man auch verstehen das die Szene sauer ist aber dann gleich so drastische Masnahmen zu ergreifen halte ich nicht für richtig dann sollen sie dan Tracker halt so oft down machen bis die Betreiber keine Lust mehr haben aber Realdaten naja da hört der Spaß auf.