PDA

View Full Version : Where are you cheating tonight?

Hideehi
04.04.10, 20:32
There are a bunch of threads on where people HAVE cheated, but no threads about where they're GOING to cheat.

Tonight, I'm going to boot into windows to use RM on What.CD, for the first time since I was banned (2 months ago). I have the memory reader set up, and 6 different torrents (all FL FLACs) with at least 3 leechers each. I've been using a proxy on What.CD for two weeks to prepare for this, and have a disposable gmail address that I use only on there, just in case I get caught. I plan on faking ~3kb/s on each torrent.

What are you doing tonight?

anon
04.04.10, 20:33
What are you doing tonight?

I'm going to hope the What.cd staff doesn't catch you with all the info you've posted :eek:

Hideehi
04.04.10, 20:38
Ah, so that's why this thread doesn't exist :P It's okay, they have 700,000 torrents, I'd like to see them find my 6.

I'll tell you how it went tomorrow!

Kenjin
04.04.10, 20:40
haha. I'm too paranoid to give any details :D

dreamer
04.04.10, 21:08
yeah don't think a lot of users will give out such incriminating information.
as some soup nazi said: "you're pushing your luck, little man" :tongue:

MrCheat
05.04.10, 01:03
Ah, so that's why this thread doesn't exist :P It's okay, they have 700,000 torrents, I'd like to see them find my 6.

I'll tell you how it went tomorrow!

I'm gonna laugh if you get caught, not because of you getting caught but by the determination of the What.cd staff to lurk these boards and try to catch cheaters.

anon
05.04.10, 01:04
They're reading every post. :ninja:

caballero
05.04.10, 01:16
I'm being honest these days, uploading for real in IPT!!
------------------

anon, do i understand from your posts that a large proportion of users are banned by moderators spying on cheating forums? i mean they make a significant number out of banned accounts.

anon
05.04.10, 01:18
anon, do i understand from your posts that a large proportion of users are banned by moderators spying on cheating forums? i mean they make a significant number out of banned accounts.

I never said a large amount is banned for what they post here, but it does happen often. You just have to think you're being watched and everything will go fine :tongue:

caballero
05.04.10, 01:20
I never said a large amount is banned for what they post here, but it does happen often. You just have to think you're being watched and everything will go fine :tongue:

i know u didn't say a large amount, but i read a number of posts from u about this and i thought "oh this is serious"

anon
05.04.10, 01:22
i read a number of posts from u about this and i thought "oh this is serious"

Well, it is serious. If you give the exact details of everything and make posts like:

I have just tried it on What.cd but forgot the memory reader... also didn't tick the TCP listener with uTorrent closed so I was shown as unconnectable, right guys? I'm emulating uTorrent 1.8.5 Build 17414

They know what and who to look for.

SealLion
05.04.10, 02:12
This is not a good thread and endangers the members of this forum to post similar messages and potentially get banned.

It isn't hard for some torrent admin or even moderator to check this thread out; read the posted information about what their cheating on;
and check online.

I wouldn't even call this daring. It's beyond that.

There are many, many n00b cheaters that come here to initially find out about cheating tactics.
What to do and what not to do.

this is one of those practices that one should NOT do.

It's the responsibility of each member to be careful of what to post and how to post it.
But it's also our (moderators) responsibility to ensure that such information is withheld from viewers.

There's been a few times in which I've had to edit posted information to prevent prying by potential torrent admins perusing this forum ( of which there are a few).

I wouldn't be surprised that some of the respected members of this forum, who have stated that they are moderators of a tracker that they are at, don't purposefully look for you and ban you, Hideehi.

LIke I say.
This is not a good thread and endangers some of the n00b cheaters here (as I was at one point and everyone else)

:bbclosed: