Rules..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6045

Help Section..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6044

Bonus System..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6046

User Classes

User: Default class.

Member: Been here for at least 2 weeks, has uploaded at least 40GB.

Power User: Been here at least 4 weeks, has uploaded at least 5 torrents, has snatched at least 5 torrents and has 110GB uploaded. Has access to PU forum and can access notifications.

Extreme User: Been here at least 6 weeks, has uploaded at least 250GB, 20 torrents uploaded and 20 torrents downloaded. Has access to the Extreme User forum.

Elite: Been here at least 10 weeks, has uploaded at least 500GB, has uploaded at least 50 torrents and has snatched at least 40 torrents. Has access to the Elite forum and Top 10 filters.

Guru: Been here at least 16 weeks, has uploaded at least 1TB, uploaded 200 torrents and snatched 80 torrents. Has access to the Guru forum and a Custom Title. Is considered a God of BTN and the highest user level a normal user can attain automatically.

Torrent Celebrity: Staff at other respected trackers.

Elite VIP: Chosen only at SYSOP discretion. A user who goes far above and beyond normal activity for the growth and prosperity of BTN and it's users. The lucky few.

Legend: Former staff of BTN who has stepped down for whatever reason. We miss you

Uploader: Users with fast connections who constantly provide quality material to BTN.

Moderator: You don't ask us, we ask you!

Coder: You must talk to the lead developer deadmoo about this.

Admin: Moderators with a 4-year degree.

Sysop: Yet to be defined, just ignore them.

Status..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6047

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6048

It's a great tracker in terms of everything..They have 10k+ torrent in with 4-5 months,Good speed have good seeder on every torrent,and also speed is good..

Most important thing "It's a ratioless."

jamesbanned
03.04.10, 16:40
cool site, but prepare to have your wall spammed.

8/10, but getting better.

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 16:45
cool site, but prepare to have your wall spammed.

Ya,when any member join site first time, all member send him Welcome message , I got 21 message on startup..

MrCheat
03.04.10, 17:07
I've been a member here for some time. The seed activity is not great but ratioless and only 24hr seed time is great. You can usually max your download speed there but getting the 1.1 ratio is kind of difficult.

They also have a bonus system of if you stay on the IRC you get points, the longer you seed you get points, and I think they get points for posting on your wall.

anon
03.04.10, 17:50
You appear to have forgotten the "Short Info" pic.

And why did you censor the site's name in the header? This isn't an invite forum.

Mihai
03.04.10, 17:58
Seems a nice tracker.Any torrents you can't find anywhere else?Or just tv like on other trackers?

dreamer
03.04.10, 18:27
4-5 seeders for the freshest torrents.. makes me wondering what it's like for other torrents that are a week old and so on..
715 leechers for 10,000 torrents looks like cheating is not that easy there :wink: ?

Blocker
03.04.10, 18:28
Nice design

Looks really promising!

and seems like a good alternative instead of BitmeTV

Mihai
03.04.10, 18:34
4-5 seeders for the freshest torrents.. makes me wondering what it's like for other torrents that are a week old and so on..
715 leechers for 10,000 torrents looks like cheating is not that easy there :wink: ?

Well if it's ratio free then no need for cheating right?

anon
03.04.10, 18:35
One would think so. :unsure:

jacksbi
03.04.10, 18:37
there is an april fools joke similar to ftn here also

Blocker
03.04.10, 18:39
there is an april fools joke similar to ftn here also

Please post it :tongue:

jacksbi
03.04.10, 18:49
Hi There Folks,

It is with mixed emotions that I bring this news.
After a week of discussion among staff and many heated arguments throughout, we have decided that being a ratioless niche TV tracker is not working.

We have a few dead torrents and seasons underseeded.

As a result we will be introducing a ratio policy on site beggining on April 10th.
Everyone will start with a 1:1 ratio to be fair to all.

We apologize, this decision was not made lightly, but we feel it is in everyones best interest.

Thanks

-Darhole & The Gang
APRIL FOOLS!!!! Hope you all are either amused or relieved. Also, Hector isn't really kenyz' love child.

this is it

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 19:07
Seems a nice tracker.Any torrents you can't find anywhere else?Or just tv like on other trackers?

It's just a another TV tracker like Bitmetv,TvT..

And why did you censor the site's name in the header? This isn't an invite forum.

It's in the rules not to post Site name anywhere that's y..

anon
03.04.10, 19:08
So you respect tracker's rules now? What are you doing here then? :lol:

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 19:25
So you respect tracker's rules now? What are you doing here then?

I hide it b'coz i know it's not that hard to find URL of this site..
Every FSF reader know about it..

I respect it b'coz overall it's ratio less tracker..

anon
03.04.10, 19:26
I hide it b'coz i know it's not that hard to find URL of this site..
Every FSF reader know about it..

You could add it to the first post, then. It'd make the review a bit more complete.

MrCheat
03.04.10, 19:28

I was able to find older season of heroes on here that I couldn't find in my other trackers.

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 19:30
You could add it to the first post, then. It'd make the review a bit more complete.

Done..Anything else.:smile:

And what about this post..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f210/fsc-10735/#post128041

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

I was able to find older season of heroes on here that I couldn't find in my other trackers.

It's on every tracker from IPT TL Revtt and on TvT on Freshon.tv..

May be u r unaware of this tracker..

anon
03.04.10, 19:30

I have kind of changed my mind since then, same reason I removed all "censored" entries from the acronym list. Anti-P2P groups probably already know about the "big names", and I wouldn't be surprised if they had an account on most of them - if any trader with some free time, dedication and a good offer can get one...

shawshankraj
03.04.10, 19:32
I have kind of changed my mind since then. Anti-P2P groups probably already know about the "big names".

I hide reading your post on FSC..
But everything is fine tracker URL is added..

anon
03.04.10, 19:33
OK then - consider that the norm for future reviews :lol:

MrCheat
03.04.10, 19:35
Done..Anything else.:smile:

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

It's on every tracker from IPT TL Revtt and on TvT on Freshon.tv..

May be u r unaware of this tracker..

hmmm your right, I could have sworn that I didn't see them before. Maybe passed my eyes...

dreamer
03.04.10, 19:52
Well if it's ratio free then no need for cheating right?
yeap :wink2:

looking good.. said to have content that other trackers don't which makes it special and worthy to be a member of.

how are invites handed out on this one? I imagine it's not open signup?
is it easy to get invited?

jamesbanned
03.04.10, 19:55
the forums are a bit sleazy, which may or may not appeal to some people here. but the uploading crew seems dedicated, and they appear to be making rapid progress. some are saying (more than a few, actually) that this site is the next bmtv, but it sure does not look that way to me. it's just a different kind of tv site, for better and/or worse, and it might be worth 'obtaining' an account there.

but being ratioless takes the fun/importance out of cheating. also, with the really easy to earn seeding bonus, 'upload credit' is basically a joke to earn (if you are so inclined to seed for an extended amount of time).

Blocker
04.04.10, 17:43
yeap :wink2:

looking good.. said to have content that other trackers don't which makes it special and worthy to be a member of.

how are invites handed out on this one? I imagine it's not open signup?
is it easy to get invited?

Currently there's an application form:

BTN Interview (http://passmetheremote.org/)

:baeh: but now is closed

shoulder
11.05.10, 19:19
Some News

BTN has decided to expand our userbase and open an interview channel for non-members to come for an interview and join our beloved community!
In the channel all staff will review each interviewee to make sure we only let in the best additions to our community while building up our userbase.
so please let all your friends and other communities know that we are doing this so we can get some fresh blood

irc.omgwtfhax.net
#BTN-Invites

Nokki
21.05.10, 21:09
Forgive if I'm mistaken but I didn't find any cheating experience threads about this 1...

anon
21.05.10, 21:10
You need to look better! :dabs:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20064

Mihai
21.05.10, 21:12
Mm, again, why would you cheat here?You dont' get nothing for higher classes, seedtime is just 24H on episodes, so it's actually very easy there.

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 02:22
Mm, again, why would you cheat here?You dont' get nothing for higher classes, seedtime is just 24H on episodes, so it's actually very easy there.

They said that there are PU forum, EU forum. Nothing in there, pal:confused:?

Nokki
22.05.10, 05:05
True my friend. Its just that I wanted to get more points to get invites etc...
But since they're seeding hrs I can't really do much there anyways, unless I just straight to seeder.
Neva mind I'm gonna take care of this one...

Mihai
22.05.10, 12:28
Oh so just for the forums? I don't know since i don't need any other trackers and also i don't cheat there since the seedtime requirements are almost cheating free:biggrin:

anon
22.05.10, 18:05
They said that there are PU forum, EU forum.

Promotions based on amount of upload on a ratio-free tracker? Mmm...

Mihai
22.05.10, 18:26
You still need to upload 5 torrents for power user and 50 for elite and 500 for guru so upload is not all

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 18:31
@anon: it does, pal
@mihai: so access to PU forum is not quite out of reach ;)

anon
22.05.10, 18:32

It was a rhetorical question. :happy:

Mihai
22.05.10, 18:34
@mihai: so access to PU forum is not quite out of reach ;)

No.It just means you have to work a little more than just fake upload for that.

maniak
20.06.10, 00:48
Im curious which tracker is better BTN or sharetheremote, does anybody have both trackers and can tell me your opinion?? :rolleyes2:

Mihai
20.06.10, 07:59
Well BTN is better because it has more users and it's ratio free.

anon
20.06.10, 17:50
...and some goodies in the PU forums... and some good connections to other trackers.

maniak
20.06.10, 18:00
good connections to other trackers.

yep, this is the worst part :rolleyes2:

thanks for the info, i won't be looking for an invite to sharetheremote :D :D

shoulder
20.06.10, 20:54
and some good connections to other trackers

yep, this is the worst part
This was meant for BTN I think. :P

shoulder
24.08.10, 18:59
New Index page with dropdown menues.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7805

dreamer
26.08.10, 16:49
yeah it keeps improving.
it needs more members and it will be the best TV tracker (except tvtorrents.com which has everything in this universe)

shoulder
27.08.10, 15:16
New Design:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7827

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7826

Instab
27.08.10, 17:40
wow, that new design sucks. looks like some avg. gossip site :P

shoulder
27.08.10, 18:09
You can still use the old one. :wink2:

Whiplash
28.08.10, 15:03
wow, that new design sucks. looks like some avg. gossip site :P

Yeah, really, the old one is much better.

dreamer
28.08.10, 21:22
I'd like to add that BTN is now capable of 20,000 users.
active users: 7,317
you can find almost everything there and with the seeding rules, almost everything is seeded.
you get great speeds (my friend said he got 1.2 MB/s).
invites are spread all the time so it's gonna grow a lot soon.

in short, I believe this is going to be the best TV Tracker pretty soon (maybe only second to BMTV)

biren
28.08.10, 21:36
I'd like to add that BTN is now capable of 20,000 users.
active users: 7,317
you can find almost everything there and with the seeding rules, almost everything is seeded.
you get great speeds (my friend said he got 1.2 MB/s).
invites are spread all the time so it's gonna grow a lot soon.

in short, I believe this is going to be the best TV Tracker pretty soon (maybe only second to BMTV)

BTN is going to be the best tv tracker?Lol my friend BTN is for sure the worst tv tracker that i have ever seen.What is good in this tracker?The numbers of the seeders that always is not many and the speeds is up to 100kbps?See the hd packs how many is the seeders.And trust me on this tvt.com own all the others tv trackers.Before 4 days i register at BitMeTv and nothing special here.Maybe many use seedbox but again the contain and the speeds of tvt.com is 1000 times better than BitMeTv.

To cheat its easy in these 3 trackers.Yea btn is ratio free but who cares?In BitMeTv is so easy to cheat with speeds up to 400kbps.In tvt.com its easy to seed but again if you cant you can cheat in what speeds that you want.But believe me BTN hasnt nothing special.Is just a very bad tracker in my opinion.And i know very good trackers...

dreamer
28.08.10, 23:16
I didn't count tvtorrents.com, and I've said it many times myself that it's far ahead of any other TV tracker (just look at the last post in page 3 :))

biren
28.08.10, 23:32
I didn't count tvtorrents.com, and I've said it many times myself that it's far ahead of any other TV tracker (just look at the last post in page 3 :))

Aa sorry my friend i didnt see that.So you know how the things have with tv trackers...Really BTN need many many many more members for tell that this is good but for now i dont like.

DriftKing
29.08.10, 18:12
New Theme/Menu looks awesome. Its a very promising tracker in future . I bet in a one year BTN beat BMTV except for Old packs I recomended TVT.com is the best.

Melnot
11.10.10, 18:13
I am a member here, no use cheating since ratio free. It is a nice site for TV shows, but older torrents are not seeded well. Personally I prefer freshon.tv, and that one is fairly easy to cheat.

No use cheating here since it ratio free.

Also I heard they really crack down on inviting people from invite forums, and have banned entire trees becuase of it. Though I am not sure how they catch them, if all usernames are edited out but I guess they find out somehow.

anon
11.10.10, 18:40
Also I heard they really crack down on inviting people from invite forums, and have banned entire trees becuase of it. Though I am not sure how they catch them, if all usernames are edited out but I guess they find out somehow.

Same usernames, timing, IP-catching pixels, "spies" on such forums.

Personally, if I ran the site, I'd be happy to let people that meet certain requirements (i.e. not from "just ask" giveaways) to join like that, considering it's a ratio-free site.

Mihai
11.10.10, 18:42

Personally, if I ran the site, I'd be happy to let people that meet certain requirements (i.e. not from "just ask" giveaways) to join like that, considering it's a ratio-free site.

If that kind of people wouldn't exist than they would never get so many users.

Melnot
11.10.10, 20:08

I guess the people who use same usernames on forums like giveaway, and then create with same account, I mean that is just bad, yeah I can see why they would get banned. I just assume people are smart enough not to create same account on forums that cheat or giveaways or anything for that matter.

I am not sure what you mean by IP-catching pixels, but yeah I guess I can see spies, maybe you giveaway an invite to someone who is a staffer and that is how they get nabbed.

anon
11.10.10, 20:10
I am not sure what you mean by IP-catching pixels

Check the "are we one of the largest trading sites" thread.

pimphead07
12.10.10, 04:55
i think this site has MASSIVE extension plans and that too as soon as possible.. they even have a official recruitment thread over at T-I and there are also plenty of invites over at other tracker forums.

I know it might be the best tracker YET but ppl who are doubting this site should wait for 2-3 yrs more.. as of now it is in its "establishing" stage with a few things already done right (like being ratio free!!) :D

Instab
12.10.10, 05:26
i think this site has MASSIVE extension plans and that too as soon as possible.. they even have a official recruitment thread over at T-I and there are also plenty of invites over at other tracker forums.

I know it might be the best tracker YET but ppl who are doubting this site should wait for 2-3 yrs more.. as of now it is in its "establishing" stage with a few things already done right (like being ratio free!!) :D

yes, it's quite popular and invites and accounts are not hard to get. however at this point my usual qüstion about the need for a specific tv tracker at all ...

C3PO
01.11.10, 10:55
It's BTN's FIRST Birthday!! Let the festivities BEGIN!

For the next 7 days every user that logs in will be offered a present. To receive your present just click the little gift box on the right hand side. The gift box will reset at 12:00AM GMT, allowing you to receive another gift. \o/

On top of that we will have a couple more things in store for our users, so login everyday, and stay tuned for more!

I got bonus points :))

yoman
06.11.10, 19:29
i just love this site.....at there 1st they r giving freely everything possible......in near future it will there among top 5 trackers........so get in this site as soon as possible...

Instab
06.11.10, 21:17
at there 1st they r giving freely everything possible....

could you rephrase that?

anon
06.11.10, 21:18
could you rephrase that?

"I was spamming my way to those 10 posts so that I can trade stuff. Please ignore me".

get8
08.11.10, 17:27
can we just seed 1:1 and be safe, i dont want to seed for 1 day.
anyone tried to cheat there???

Resurrection
08.11.10, 17:56
can we just seed 1:1 and be safe, i dont want to seed for 1 day.
anyone tried to cheat there???

My god,man....

anon
08.11.10, 18:14
i dont want to seed for 1 day.

If you aren't willing to just seed for 24 hours (regardless of how much you upload), torrents just aren't for you. Go hit & run on TPB, or use one-click hosters.

Instab
08.11.10, 23:20
If you aren't willing to just seed for 24 hours (regardless of how much you upload), torrents just aren't for you. Go hit & run on TPB, or use one-click hosters.

or get the stuff from other trackers that don't care :P

scr_am
10.11.10, 21:14
This site is rising day by day more and more. The files are added too quickly. Ratioless to be a distinct advantage.

neon
13.11.10, 17:22
It's easy to accumulate point there. Got most of the shows. And the site got a good seeder-leecher ratio.

mirrormask
01.01.11, 13:52
btn has closed invites for most user classes:

BTN: Invites Closing | BTRealm BitTorrent News (http://btrealm.net/tracker-invitations/btn-invites-closing.html)

Instab
01.01.11, 14:47

BTN: Invites Closing | BTRealm BitTorrent News (http://btrealm.net/tracker-invitations/btn-invites-closing.html)

what a change. they even gave awards for inviting people :P

anon
01.01.11, 17:14

After a period of constant growth and loads of giveaways, it's time to start the new year with a more shut-down place.

I think. :unsure:

dreamer
27.02.11, 16:59
is going through the user classes worth my time ? anyone here is Power User and higher and can tell me the advantages?
invite forum or other?

anon
27.02.11, 17:41
Invite forum for sure, and as far as I've been told it has more or less the same as What.cd's, with the addition of What invites.

The Shutter
28.02.11, 15:29
is going through the user classes worth my time ? anyone here is Power User and higher and can tell me the advantages?
invite forum or other?

Nothing much you wouldn't find in other trackers like bitme or what.cd , it's just not worth it if you have bitme or what.cd

flux1
28.02.11, 18:23
Nothing much you wouldn't find in other trackers like bitme or what.cd , it's just not worth it if you have bitme or what.cd

could you make a pics to this section?

The Shutter
28.02.11, 18:39
could you make a pics to this section?

sorry pal but i lost the account :) , but i can assure you that if you have bitme or what.cd it's not worth it .

to be a ...
member you need 100gb , 100,000 points from seeding , 100 snatches , joined 2 weeks
Power User you need 250gb , 250,000 points from seeding , 200 snatches , joined 4 weeks
and so on for Extreme User, elite , guru , master

they are simply kidding even bitmetv who are a bit strict ask for 60gb for PU not 100gb for a member title

MrUFC
02.03.11, 18:34
It is not 100GB Upload.
Its the Up and Download together!
So if u uploaded only 20GB and downloaded 80GB u got it allready. The Seedpoints are the hardest one. Even if u seed like 40 Files at the same time. Hard to get those 100.000 Points fast.

dreamer
03.03.11, 19:55
all unlimited:

TheBlackHand, ExtremeBits.org, Quorks, CrypticHaven Comedy Club, mp3scene.org, What.CD, PWNnetwork.net, MyAnonamouse.net, torrentsnatch.org, TheBox.bz, comicbt, PackMe.IN, Libble.me, TheSwarm, Wunza, GazelleGames.net, TehConnection, Corate.es, CoExist, CreativeBits, SceneXpress [SeX], TB-Down, fux0r, NTorrents.net, HDahoy.org, Awesome-HD, Bibliotik, GOEM, SqN, AnimeByt.es, PassThePopcorn, SaveTheCoratee

Instab
04.03.11, 02:00
a few don't exist anymore

Resurrection
04.03.11, 03:44
And some of them have requirements of their own... Like being a member for 3 months or 6 months or whatever...

Not exactly free but not too bad either...

Mogli247
18.03.11, 16:19
Some news from BTN Staff

New AutoBox, Invites & Something...

AutoBox: While the AutoBox was down, we took the opportunity to upgrade it. The new box costs more than the old one, but because of funds donated recently we shouldn't need to change our donation targets. We now have a much more powerful box with a lot more storage, on a faster network. This means we'll be able to provide everyone with faster access to a wider range of content for longer. The new box was commissioned today and we expect to have it configured and serving up TV shows to you with a couple of days. Big Thanks to everyone that uploaded shows during our Auto's outage, its been really great to see the community take up the slack so BTN could continue to service its members.

Invites: As you all know we've locked down the invite system to users under our Elite class, we've recently changed this to allow users at the Extreme User class and above to send invites. Additionally we've implemented a tiered invite system based on our donations as follows:
- Less than 80% Donations, only Extreme User class and above will be able to send invites
- At 80% Donations, Power Users will be able to send invites
- At 90% Donations, Members will be able to send invites
- At 100% Donations, Users will be able to send invites

A hint of something exciting to come...
http://img.broadcasthe.net/images/39540098643894200265.png

BTN Staff

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

It is not 100GB Upload.
Its the Up and Download together!
So if u uploaded only 20GB and downloaded 80GB u got it allready. The Seedpoints are the hardest one. Even if u seed like 40 Files at the same time. Hard to get those 100.000 Points fast.

Upload your own stuff or seed Full-Season Packs as they give much more seedpoints.

Bonus points accumulate at certain rates depending on the torrent you are seeding! A single episode will generally have a far lower bonus rate than a Season pack. There is a special formula we use for this. Season packs rates are based on: Months * Filesize * 0.15. So the bigger the torrent and the longer you seed, the more points you get. Episodes are simply Size * 0.15. An additional bonus multiplier applies where there are less than 5 seeders on a torrent.

Mogli247
19.03.11, 11:14
Info about user classes

1:User Classes
User Classes are a way of seperating groups of users into similar categories describing how they use and contribute to BTN.

As you move through the User-Classes more features are of the Site, including access to more forums and IRC channels become available to you. Higher classes also have greater input as to how the site is run, their opinions carry more weight and they are generally more respected by others.

1.1:User Classes
First, a quick definition for Snatches:
A Snatch means a torrent that has been completely downloaded. On BTN the term Snatches includes:
1) the torrents snatched by the you (Snatched)
2) plus for the torrents you have uploaded: all of the snatches (of that uploaded torrent) by other users (Uploads Snatched). A single torrent you upload can be snatched dozens or even hundreds of times, all of these snatches are included on your Snatches.

In your user-profile, you will see seperate entries for Uploads Snatched and Snatched, added together both of these determine your Snatches.

A summary of the class-requirements can be found Here .

Your current attributes along with the levels required for meeting the next User-class can be found in your user profile via the Next Class link. Classes cannot be skipped, i.e. users must get each one sequentially.

1.1:User:
Default class for all new members.

1.2:Member:
Been here for at least 2 weeks, has snatched (including uploads) at least 100 torrents, has 100,000 bonus points and downloaded/uploaded at least 100GB total. Can access the XXX forum.

1.3: Power User:
Been here at least 1 month, has snatched (including uploads) at least 250 torrents, has 250,000 bonus points and downloaded/uploaded at least 250GB total. Has access to PU forum and can access notifications.

1.4:Extreme User:
Been here at least 3 months, has snatched (including uploads) at least 500 torrents, has 500,000 bonus points and downloaded/uploaded at least 500GB total. Has access to the Extreme User forum.

1.5:Elite:
Been here at least 6 months, has snatched (including uploads) at least 1,000 torrents, has 850,000 bonus points and downloaded/uploaded at least 1TB total. Has access to the Elite forum and Top 10 filters and a Custom Title.

1.6:Guru:
Been here at least 9 months, has snatched (including uploads) at least 1,500 torrents, has 1,500,000 bonus points and downloaded/uploaded at least 2.5TB total. Has access to the Guru forum and a Custom Title.

1.7:Master:
Been here at least 12 months, has snatched (including uploads) at least 3,000 torrents, has 3,000,000 bonus points and downloaded/uploaded at least 7.5TB total. Custom Title. Is considered a God of BTN and the highest user level a normal user can attain.

flux1
03.05.11, 18:24
Music-Vids added unlimited invites on forum PU & above

Requirements to request an invite
* Minimum of 6 weeks membership on BTN
* A good amount of download/upload activity (If it looks like you hardly use this site, don't expect an invite. We want people who will use it, not collect it)
* Disable your privacy settings so I can see your profile
* An email address that is NOT hotmail
* If you cheat, trade your account, sell it, or anything else stupid, the BTN staff will be contacted and you could possibly loose your BTN account as well.

Any questions, feel free to PM me

C3PO
25.05.11, 14:05
They took 16 invites from me

Resurrection
25.05.11, 14:14
They took 16 invites from me

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=10850

24 from me...

I feel....violated....

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Hey C3PO,check again...I now have 3...

Just a few moments ago I had none...

C3PO
25.05.11, 14:55
Yeah, I have 3, too, but still....

anon
25.05.11, 19:26
I love seeing invites I'll never use stack myself, but were you two going to invite 20 people or something?

C3PO
25.05.11, 19:40
Why not? I have invited 15 already

GymTanAndLaundry
25.05.11, 19:43
I love seeing invites I'll never use stack myself, but were you two going to invite 20 people or something?

He could of sold them for $10 a piece... that's $200 haha

It seems they put everybody on 3 invites, so if you had more than 3 you lost out... if you had less, you gained ;) I had only 2 invites so I got 1 extra invite for free basically, would be cool if you had 0 invites and then got 3 extra for free... makes me wish I hadnt paid 350,000 points for 2 invites a few days ago... with those points now i could buy some lumens and have 5 extra invites = 8 overall invites ;)

They shouldnt really be screwing with the number of invites people have worked hard to cheat/earn...

necros911
26.05.11, 01:53
New users like me got 3 freebie invites.Talk about equality :D

Resurrection
26.05.11, 04:41
They've started something called "Lumens" and a store and all...

No FAQ yet on what that is as of today...

GymTanAndLaundry
26.05.11, 05:05
They've started something called "Lumens" and a store and all...

No FAQ yet on what that is as of today...

It's a second currency... 1200 bonus points = 1 lumen (as at the moment, 1 lumen is 1000 points +20% tax, equating to 1200 points)

350 lumens = 5 invites

1200 x 350 = 420,000

So you need 420,000 points to get yourself enough lumens for 5 invites. Seeing as the old system works out at 350,000 bonus points for 2 invites, this makes getting LOTS OF INVITES a lot easier/quicker now. ;) as 5 invites under the old system would of cost 350,000 (2) + 350,000 (2) + 200,000 (1) = 900,000 bonus points.

900,000 - 420,000 = saving of 480,000 bonus points :o :D It's now about 55% cheaper to get yourself invites.... lets just hope they dont fuck everyones invites again, because that was out of order.

XiaBoruoxo
02.07.11, 12:56
just wanted to comment it's a great site, not gonna cheat there.

There is NO RATIO. just seed TV eps 1:1 or 24 hours and Season packs 1:1 or 120 hours. couldn't be easier than that :top:

GymTanAndLaundry
02.07.11, 20:51
just wanted to comment it's a great site, not gonna cheat there.

There is NO RATIO. just seed TV eps 1:1 or 24 hours and Season packs 1:1 or 120 hours. couldn't be easier than that :top:

Yeah, no need to ratio cheat... bonus point cheating on the other hand........... :P

Khanna
14.07.11, 16:33
Yeah, no need to ratio cheat... bonus point cheating on the other hand........... :P

yep, BP for Promotions :D
But I feel really bad cheating on this tracker, this is my favorite tracker, and above all its ratioless,
but what can I do, I can't help myself not cheating.:tongue:

Ratio
10.08.11, 18:42
this tracker will make u forget about any other TV tracker like BitMeTV and Freshon.
freeratio and cool speeds.

Hater
05.09.11, 19:08
how can i get a lot of snatches?

Evilmill
05.09.11, 19:43
by downloading a lot of torrents !!

Sb Lover
05.09.11, 20:04
I will download the smallest torrents to get to 250 snatches ! wich me luck :rolling_eyes:

The Shutter
06.09.11, 02:16
it doesn't matter snatch any 250 torrents but not @ same time or same day , if you want to be safe snatch 100/day .

flowerorange
06.09.11, 02:18
Use IDM to download all the links and put them into mRatio, then set to 99.9% and finish them with low speed.

Sb Lover
06.09.11, 11:04
it doesn't matter snatch any 250 torrents but not @ same time or same day , if you want to be safe snatch 100/day .

why ?? I am not cheating on it ?
but I found out that snatches is the easiest when figure out that I need 130.000 bonus point to reach 250.000 !
I need 12 years to get promoted with my actual average of points !

DriftKing
06.09.11, 19:42
Use IDM to download all the links and put them into mRatio, then set to 99.9% and finish them with low speed.

Well it doesn't work for me. Whenever I click " Download All links with IDM " none of torrent file download with IDM :( but Its all is .php etc. how do u do it ?

Sb Lover
06.09.11, 19:44
chose hide html and wait some secondes

anon
06.09.11, 19:51
If IDM doesn't have your login cookie...

Hater
08.09.11, 03:45
thanks, for the tips.

i be snatching about 20 torrents a day to be on the safe side.

Sb Lover
08.09.11, 14:29
thanks, for the tips.

i be snatching about 20 torrents a day to be on the safe side.
I am wondering why did you say this !!
are you fake downloading or what ?

Hater
09.09.11, 00:34
I am wondering why did you say this !!
are you fake downloading or what ?

yeah i be using mratio and make it 99% and fake download it and seed them for 3 days then remove them.

then start downloading another 20, and repeat.

Sb Lover
09.09.11, 00:52
then the torrent size is big ? (more than 4gb)
are you going with BP and snatches ant the same time

Hater
09.09.11, 01:07
just downloading anime like 200mb episode

snatch about 1 snatch per minute, up to 20 snatch = 20- 30 minutes

repeat this with another anime (bleach, naruto, one piece, etc)

till i get about 250 snatch for my next class.

i get my point from filling in requests. i fill in request that at 50k+

versusluk
27.11.11, 19:03
for series my choice first scc, second BTN, their prime times excellent.

Instab
29.11.11, 06:17
their prime times excellent.
pre-times or prime time shows?

anon
29.11.11, 12:18
Who cares, he can use the invite section now. :idunno:

C3PO
02.03.12, 17:14
I bet its answered somewhere in the FAQs, but I couldnt find the answer: What happens if I have 1HnR and leave it that way? Am I gonna end up disabled?

techsupport
02.03.12, 18:20
Found this in rules section:

You must meet ALL the Seeding Rules otherwise you will attract a H&R, the consequences of which are:
If you attract ANY H&Rs you will cease earning ANY Bonus Points while you have one or more H&Rs.
If you attract ANY H&Rs you will be ineligible for a promotion or participating in any competitions.
If you attract more then 15 H&Rs your account will be banned.
If you consistently attract or retain H&Rs your account may be warned or banned.
If you have been warned for H&Rs, and you attract additional H&Rs your account will be banned.

techsupport
04.03.12, 14:29
SiteWide 2x Upload.

Time Left:15H from this post

techsupport
28.04.12, 16:46
New SiteWide 2x Upload

23H left from this post

gu5t3r
28.04.12, 16:59
I think BTN is the best tracker for TV, everything is there and everything is ratio free. Series needs to be seeded for 1 day, and Seasons for 5 days.
Before a season of a show is over and series are packed in season, you can download whole season, serie by serie and seed them only for 1 day =)

Jello
01.05.12, 14:01
BTN looks like a good tracker but they have rejected my application don't know why.:frown:

Instab
02.05.12, 04:34
BTN looks like a good tracker but they have rejected my application don't know why.:frown:
maybe you put just as much effort into it as into your posts here :P

sann
20.06.12, 21:22
Just thought I'd remind everyone: NO ASKING FOR INVITES! I've already received a few requests, please read in the sidebar for how to approach getting into these trackers through proper means.

We've replaced all the temporary servers with new the long-term BTN owned gear and made some improvements along the way.
As a massive thankyou to the generous donors that came through when BTN needed them; we've turned on their invites! this is also extended to anyone that has donated (ever) to BTN, so ALL DONORS can invite their friends until 1 July!!!!!

And just so no one feels left out, EVERYONE can send their invites for the next 12 hours!

--These are proper invites, not codes for interviews or applications for an invite etc; each of your invites that you use, will send your intended invitee' an invitation email containing a unique sign-up URL--

Please Remember: Unofficial BTN invite giveaways anywhere are prohibited. This also covers trading/selling your invites. Abuse of the invite system will see it removed. If you or your invitees are caught in this practice, you will be banned and your invite tree will be in danger.
source: BTN news

please always quote foreign content and name the source

shoulder
20.06.12, 21:50
Use Quote tags, please.