PDA

View Full Version : As if everything was suspended

anon
26.03.10, 20:55
Time keeps on passing and other people do work around you, but you feel as if you weren't there, or weren't meant to... has anyone ever felt like that? :unsure:

Instab
26.03.10, 21:06
some changes might be coming or have happended lately and one's not yet used to his 'new' position

saebrtooth
27.03.10, 00:01
You are probably re-evaluating your decisions and wondering if you had made the right choices

tokiodrift1
27.03.10, 01:49
You're feeling like your in a kind of 'TrumanShow'...

SBcheater
27.03.10, 11:30
Its called Dejavu

dreamer
27.03.10, 12:49
Its called Dejavu
it's not what Deja Vu is..
you're just going through a rough time anon.
you need your close friends now. have a few talks with them and a few days later you will feel brand new.
if not find another job :biggrin:

anon
27.03.10, 16:54
Agreed, deja vu is something different. Thanks for the feedback so far, all of you.

Mihai
27.03.10, 18:55
you feel as if you weren't there, or weren't meant to

You feel like that?Really?Really?Because i can see everybody likes and talks to you:tongue:
If you feel lonelly or something like that then just go out with some friends and have fun.Some beer might do the trick:wink2:

SBfreak
28.03.10, 18:51
Yeah happens sometimes.
I usually have the feeling I'm insignificant and useless.
You just need some cheering up and a party/beer/lots of beers/girlfriend.

SBcheater
28.03.10, 19:01
You need few hot and sexy girls, that's it you are perfectly right , but your inner is asking for Girls with huge huge stuff.

Blocker
28.03.10, 19:14
I would sound really corny but girlfriends make you look life better

SBcheater
28.03.10, 20:19
I would sound really corny but girlfriends make you look life better

What is technique to attract a completely stranger Girl, for it happens sometimes that you are walking on the street of a shopping mall and you found a Girl with huge boobs smiling at you, what should a shy boy do in this situation ?

1. Run fast towards his home , take a lubricant and :ugly_31:

OR

2. Stay at the same place where that sexy girl is standing and continuously look at here.. ?

dreamer
28.03.10, 22:55
edit: was only joking.. apparently not everyone lauged, sorry.

anon
28.03.10, 22:56
That's a bit drastic.

saebrtooth
29.03.10, 01:36
2. Stay at the same place where that sexy girl is standing and continuously look at here.. ?

u might get lucky or she could call the police. It goes boths ways :biggrin:

slikrapid
29.03.10, 02:38
well, it could be any number of things, from daydreaming, to shifts in consciousness/perception to stress/dissatisfaction/depression, or some variation/combination of the above

you can take the quick fix as already suggested (have fun with friends, girls, drinks,...) and leave it at that, maybe it will go away

or take a (few) long good night's sleep or relax, have a relaxing bath or massage, if its just stress buildup

or maybe try to watch/observe yourself to see if it reoccurs and what exactly happens while it lasts to get some clue what its all about

or you can do nothing and see what happens ;)

dreamer
29.03.10, 10:23
That's a bit drastic.
I was just flowing with MrCheat :frown:

anon
29.03.10, 14:34

Looks like the easiest solution and the one I'd try first. :lol:

Instab
29.03.10, 20:55
3. look for the nearest sharp object and stab yourself because you will never get that chick

mmh, don't think anon deserves that kind of answer :eek13:

SBcheater
29.03.10, 22:55
well, it could be any number of things, from daydreaming, to shifts in consciousness/perception to stress/dissatisfaction/depression, or some variation/combination of the above

you can take the quick fix as already suggested (have fun with friends, girls, drinks,...) and leave it at that, maybe it will go away

or take a (few) long good night's sleep or relax, have a relaxing bath or massage, if its just stress buildup

or maybe try to watch/observe yourself to see if it reoccurs and what exactly happens while it lasts to get some clue what its all about

[hehehe] That's a mature answer, mine was little "kinky" but delivered the same message, go grab some chicks tiger you will be fine :naughty: [/hehehehe]

jamesbanned
04.04.10, 04:20
it could easily be due to a shift in mood (up or down). you could be under a lot of stress (you seem like a busy person...?). just focus on what makes you happy, and make note of any mood shifts. and try to have a regular sleep schedule, that's a way to help regulate this naturally.

Uninvited2611
04.04.10, 05:03
@anon:
IMO, it's autism. And it happens to me sometimes.

I think it is your subjective thought abt other people. In fact, contrary to your thought, they actually pay attention to you.

I totally agree with silkrapid's quick fixes. Hanging out with people will help you ;;)

anon
04.04.10, 17:30
@anon:
IMO, it's autism.

Sheesh, you're scaring me :eek:

suazrex
04.04.10, 19:49
autism doesnt happen sometimes, its all the time. not it. just take time away from stressy things.

CindyVer
04.04.10, 20:23
Time keeps on passing and other people do work around you, but you feel as if you weren't there, or weren't meant to... has anyone ever felt like that? :unsure:

It's a rather cryptic description you gave there.
To give an adequate answer I think more info is needed.

Some questions that come to mind:
- How old are you?
- What's your profession?
- Are you referring to your 'online' life or your 'real' life?
- What does your real life looks like?
- Do you have a family?
- Do you have some kind of social life?

Just ask yourself:
- What did I accomplish in life so far?
- Have I set any kind of goal in life, and if yes, did I accomplish it?
- Am I satisfied with the life I lead?
- Can I picture myself doing what I do now for many more years?

Turning to some close friends (who really know you) could be very usefull I believe.

anon
04.04.10, 20:46
Some questions that come to mind:
- How old are you?
- What's your profession?
- Are you referring to your 'online' life or your 'real' life?
- Do you have a family?
- Do you have some kind of social life?

There are some questions there I'm not willing to reply to in public, heh. But I'm talking about my real life, and yes, I do have "some kind of social life" (even if it doesn't look like it given my amount of online time :happy:).

I'm not sure of what you meant with this, though:

I'd say it's good, but compared with what? What aspects are we talking about here? :unsure:

And thanks for taking the time to reply. You've given me quite a lot to think about.

CindyVer
04.04.10, 20:54
I'd say it's good, but compared with what? What aspects are we talking about here? :unsure:

I know some things aren't discussed in public, that's why I said some questions needed to be answered. Like if you had some questions about your real life or not.

I'm talking about your professional life ... do you have a job, and if you have one, can you picture yourself doing the same job for the next 25 years.

I'm also talking about family life, do you have a girlfriend, a wife, children.
If you have no girlfriend, would you want one?
If you have a wife ... are you happy ... do you still love her?
Do you want children or not?

I'm only guessing here, since I don't know you personally.
I can give some general advice, but it's far from being perfect ;)

If you ever feel like talking about this you can always PM me.
Talking to a stranger can sometimes be very interesting, since they won't judge youn and even if they do you wouldn't really care since this is the internet after all.

saebrtooth
05.04.10, 00:57
Sheesh, you're scaring me :eek:

Dont be scared hehe you may be one of those high functioning savants

supermarrioh
05.04.10, 01:53