PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v12 (based on uTorrent 2.0 Build 18488)

anon
13.03.10, 21:12
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v12 (based on uTorrent 2.0 Build 18488) <<<<<<

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4626

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:
The leecher pack contains the following mods:

-Original.exe
-DHT-Patch.exe
-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-11x.exe
-Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

-NoComplete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report-Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Die Upload und Downloadmenge wird nicht an den Tracker gesendet.
Ihr werdet als Leecher angezeigt, welchem ein RAR Teilarchiv fehlt.
Es empfiehlt sich uTorrent fertiggestellte Torrents stoppen zu lassen:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3424
(Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Warteschlange)
Getestet auf TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt.

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt.
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten.
Getestet auf BitMe

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 2 bzw 5 oder 8 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9kB/s.

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 11 bzw. 111 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

-DHT-Patch
Ignoriert die "Private Flag" und lässt euch DHT und PEX für private Torrents aktivieren.
(Verwendet diese Option nur wenn ihr wisst was ihr tut)

Explanation:

-NoComplete:
The completed flag isn't sent to the tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchlist.

-Report-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't reported to the tracker.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.
You're shown as a leecher missing one RAR part.
You may want to make uTorrent stop torrents when they're finished:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3423
(Options -> Preferences -> Queueing)
Tested on TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You are also not shown in the peerlist.
Unfortunately it doesn't work on all trackers.
Tested on BitMe

-Fakeup:
There is a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed,
which you should limit to 9kB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload speed is multiplied by 11 or 111.
I recommend you limit it to 6kB/s.

-DHT-Patch
Ignores the private flag, letting you enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.
(Only use it if you know what you're doing)

Mod Features:

-based on uTorrent 2.0 Build 18488
-built many different versions for each cheating scenario... :wink:
-mods are VM-friendly, and should start up and run faster
-removed "call homes"
-removed auto updating
-included language pack
-included IPFilter updater
-included uTorrent help file
-changed the titlebar and About window
-changed icon colors

-Mod names added to About window

There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because we use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, we guarantee it with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

Password:

240ne66dcx1ai146

hellman
21.03.10, 19:10
i just want to know that on a ceratain tracker i was found ratio cheating because i was not connectable

can anyone tell me how to show that i'm seeding and connectable at d same time
i had to seed every torrent 72 hours
i hope i hav'nt breaked a rule

is there a way???

anon
21.03.10, 19:11
can anyone tell me how to show that i'm seeding and connectable at d same time

Forward your ports.

hellman
21.03.10, 19:23
actaully m using ratiomaster to cheat..
can u tell me alternative coz i can't download anymore as m warned i can't jst upload as i hav'nt downloaded anything

so i was wondering that if there's a way to show that m connectable n m a seeder though i have'nt downloaded anything

is this uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v12 (based on uTorrent 2.0 Build 18488)
can solve my problem??

if yes can u plz tell me.. actually totally new to this.. ur website is cool.. u got a lot of weapons
good to know someone undertnads needs of peoplewho had slow internet

anon
21.03.10, 19:24
if yes can u plz tell me.. actually totally new to this..

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18705

Look for info there. Read the threads thoroughly. Use the search link at the top before you ask anything.

Grobyc
27.03.10, 20:15
Hmm.. uTorrent gets banned at several private trackers cause of uTp :frown:..

anon
27.03.10, 20:15
What do you want us to do? :unsure:

Grobyc
27.03.10, 20:27
Nothing, atleast you can't. Wrong to give people information? Im using few private trackers myself, thought I mention it ;).

anon
27.03.10, 20:28
Nothing, atleast you can't.

I was thinking of a 2.0 pack with 1.8.5 emulation but this looks easier. :lol:

I'd do it, but it takes more work than a "normal" release and BT Inc. would release another build with 1-2 changes the following day anyway... just run a separate 1.8.5 instance for the trackers that don't like 2.0.

Grobyc
27.03.10, 20:36
No problem for me I can use different client at private trackers anyway. 1.8.x has also uTp but can't compare with the 2 series. This is indeed easier like you say :top:.

They will unban it soon though I think.. its just that not all torrent clients has uTp support.

anon
27.03.10, 20:36
1.8.x has also uTp but can't compare with the 2 series.

This reminds me you can turn uTP off via the advanced settings... I wonder why trackers don't tell people to do that instead of banning v2.0.

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 01:10
Ahh cos I dont think anyone would listen hehe

anon
28.03.10, 17:53
They could threaten users with a ban should they not change the setting. A shame it's a bit hard to check. :lol:

jacksbi
29.03.10, 16:23
anon can i try this on bmtv,what,waffles etc trackers

anon
29.03.10, 18:24
Don't ask me, use the search engine. :unsure:

And what is "this"? There's more than one mod, if you know what I mean.

raffav
01.04.10, 17:44
witch one of this .exe is the most safely ??

sorry for bad English

anon
01.04.10, 17:45
Reading the first post and using the search engine isn't that difficult...

marvin_112
03.04.10, 07:33
Hi to all sir anyone?
Can i ask a question how can i speed up my download of utorrent i have a big problem right now i am only 4.8 kb/s please tell me how? I am currently downloading a movie.
Anyone pelase sir i need a quick reply:confused2:

Instab
03.04.10, 07:41
maybe your isp dös limit torrent traffic? if so enable utp. if you already enabled it then disable it and look for speed changes

marvin_112
03.04.10, 07:47
What isp sir and discuss about it please im begging you. and what is utp i have no idea about it :confused2:

Instab
03.04.10, 07:52
well ISP is your internet provider but anyway did you try turning utp on and off?

marvin_112
03.04.10, 07:55
No
Sir i know your great but can you teach me what it is utp please and how to speed up utorrent 2.0 10x or greater please! and my seeders connected are only 1 and also the peer what will i do to speed my download to the fastest :confused2:

Instab
03.04.10, 07:58
utp is the utorrent protocol to avoid speed limits set by your internet provider e.g.
you can just enable or disable it in the bittorrent options in utorrent.

give it a try and maybe your speed issüs are solved :D

marvin_112
03.04.10, 08:01
Can you explain it step by step please? And i will give you my full support^^.

Instab
03.04.10, 08:04
when running utorrent 2.0 hit ctrl + p, click BitTorrent on the left and then mark utp. hit okay. close utorrent and start it again. then you'll see if it helped.

saebrtooth
03.04.10, 08:06
... And i will give you my full support^^.

lol u make it sound as if Instab is running for office :tongue:

anon
03.04.10, 17:44
No
Sir i know your great but can you teach me what it is utp please and how to speed up utorrent 2.0 10x or greater please! and my seeders connected are only 1 and also the peer what will i do to speed my download to the fastest :confused2:

What about calming down and using search before posting? I've already answered all the questions you're making at some point.

manilabe
03.04.10, 19:56
please can u make upload as download or SOMETHING

anon
03.04.10, 19:56
The upload as download mod is from uTraitor.

I never made a SOMETHING mod, what does it do?

spammy
04.04.10, 06:30
My antivirus showing virus win32 contains in this packeage. Pl explain

Vation
04.04.10, 09:44

The original utorrent.exe is packed with UPX exe packer, that is easy to unpack and has digital signature. Anon needed to unpack it and do the necessary changes. After all the modding anon just like most of SBI modding team likes to conceal the way it was modded and prevent it from another modifications. So he use some another exe packer or even upx and than remove of the packer id from exe to make altering it even harder.Anti-virus see that there is no digital signature, the exe file is packed, anti-virus can not determine what is there inside so it gives virus info just in case.

You probably noticed how easy is to fool current AV technologies. The heuristics and AV behavioral are in infancy stages.

Some interesting readings below.

Executable compression:
Executable compression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UPX:
UPX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anon
04.04.10, 17:31

You didn't read the red, bold text in the first post.

ip8gb
05.04.10, 11:38
Spammy don't worry about the release. The bittorent pack was also identified as a virus by my NIS, but I just ignored it and its working mine. :)

anon
05.04.10, 13:33
Wish more people acted like you instead of posting "my antivirus cried" when they see the warning, heh. As it should be clear by now, there's nothing to worry about. :happy:

HisShadow
06.04.10, 09:15
Hallo,

erst mal danke für den Super MOD!

Aber einige Kritik ist doch angezeigt. Hier kann einiges nicht stimmen.
Mit dem UPX ist ja alles schön und gut. Aber nach der Installation
egal von welchem der MOS´s im Pack bekomme ich massenweise Virenmeldungen
von der Tiefenanalyse vom kaspersky anti-virus 6.0 professionell rein.

Ausserdem scheint sich etwas im Kasperski eingenistet zu haben seitdem
ich den Mod installiert habe.

'Kaspersky Anti-Virus' from your computer wants to connect to hn.kd.ny.adsl [125.45.61.183], port 8000"

zeigt mir dei Kerio personal Firewall 2.1.5 an von:

e:\programme\kaspersky lab\kaspersky anti-virus 6.0 for windows workstations\avp.exe

und auch andere dubiose meldungen für andere Ports.

Werde das mal genauer untersuchen wenn ich Zeit finde, hier posten
und das ganze auch mal auf englisch übersetzten.

Muss jetzt los.....

Bye

anon
06.04.10, 18:33
125.45.61.183 is a BitComet-related IP - I think a NAT traversal server. It certainly doesn't have anything to do with these mods. If you have BC running then I don't need to explain any further :happy:

piratemeister
13.04.10, 14:09
I. I'm a newbie in uTorrent... I would know if with -DHT- patch you can download "Private" torrent, or exactly what this feature do. And... i can't be connected to the tracker, for this, the fakeup or multiup are not useful for me ?

And another question... how you did this "Mod" ? uTorrent isn't opensource :confused:

Other uTorrent client "Ban" me if i change the ratio with a tool ? :top:

Ps: In teory... this is faster than the official uTorrent ? The virus are false detection ?

anon
13.04.10, 14:10
All your questions have been answered by me in the past, please use the search engine...

piratemeister
13.04.10, 14:57
I Always search before post.... i don't found anithing.... sorry :frown:

Mihai
13.04.10, 15:19
The virus are false detection ?
This one is answered with red in the first post.

In teory... this is faster than the official uTorrent ?

It's just an utorrent client but moded.Only the report is moded because it's not open source so it's not faster.

anon
13.04.10, 15:37
I Always search before post.... i don't found anithing.... sorry :frown:

dht-patch site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=dht-patch+site:sb-innovation.de)
utorrent open source site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=utorrent+open+source+site:sb-innovation.de)
utorrent mod detectable site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=utorrent+mod+detectable+site:sb-innovation.de)

There's no way you can't have seen the red, bold text in the first post... :eek:

piratemeister
13.04.10, 15:40
Also i searched. I would more detail :biggrin: If possible... :top:

PS: The important are the DHT Patch.

anon
13.04.10, 15:42
I. I'm a newbie in uTorrent... I would know if with -DHT- patch you can download "Private" torrent, or exactly what this feature do.

It ignores the private flag, letting you use DHT and PEX in private torrents. If you don't know what this means, you don't have to worry. If you want to know, do a search for "DHT-Patch" or "ghostleeching".

And... i can't be connected to the tracker, for this, the fakeup or multiup are not useful for me ?

Correct, in that case they aren't, but there's no sense in using a mod, then.

And another question... how you did this "Mod" ? uTorrent isn't opensource :confused:

I used a hex-editor.

Other uTorrent client "Ban" me if i change the ratio with a tool ? :top:

No, they can't even tell you're using a mod.

Ps: In teory... this is faster than the official uTorrent ?

No, it's the original uTorrent with some mods to alter the amount of traffic reported to the tracker, if any. It is neither faster nor slower.

The virus are false detection ?

Yes :dry:

piratemeister
13.04.10, 15:46
1 Last Super-Simple question... With DHT patch i can download the private torrent ? Yes or not ? Thank you :top:

Ps: If i'm downloading a private torrent (I often do that for "Pre-Share") with DHT patch, this will be public ?
If I don't use the tracker... the ratio, is useful for fast download or i can limit upload to max ? I need to select... leech in eMule or in uTorrent if without tracker ratio is not important.

anon
13.04.10, 19:43
1 Last Super-Simple question... With DHT patch i can download the private torrent ? Yes or not ? Thank you :top:

You didn't read the first sentence of my last post. :pinch:

piratemeister
13.04.10, 20:17
Please answer also at the other questio and I stop please ! :frown:

anon
13.04.10, 20:18
I have already answered. :dry:

1 Last Super-Simple question... With DHT patch i can download the private torrent ? Yes or not ? Thank you

Ps: If i'm downloading a private torrent (I often do that for "Pre-Share") with DHT patch, this will be public ?

Yes and no. If you have the .torrent you'll be able to download the files, but you'll only connect to people using the same DHT-Patch mod, or its equivalent for other clients.

piratemeister
13.04.10, 20:34
But I will upload the private torrent to all client or only to the client who are enabled to download ?

anon
13.04.10, 21:07
you'll only connect to people using the same DHT-Patch mod, or its equivalent for other clients.

:such:

piratemeister
13.04.10, 21:27
I don't understand :rolling_eyes:

anon
13.04.10, 21:28
You'll only connect to other people that are also using the DHT-Patch mod... is that so difficult to understand? :unsure:

piratemeister
13.04.10, 21:54
Yes for me. I never used uTorrent :biggrin:
And... i'm downloading private torrent with DHT mod. 1 client with DHT can download it also if is a private torrent ? :rolling_eyes:

anon
13.04.10, 21:55
And... i'm downloading private torrent with DHT mod. 1 client with DHT can download it also if is a private torrent ? :rolling_eyes:

I'll leave that one for you. You can answer it by looking at my posts. Seriously.

Any further question posts will be deleted unless you show at least some effort to search for the (already posted) replies.

Dagwood
16.04.10, 09:17
Wenn ich mit fakeup oder multiup arbeite, erscheine ich in der Leecherliste die erste halbe Stunde mit winziger Uploadmenge (50B o.ä.). Fällt also extrem auf. Woran kann das liegen?

Wie "sicher" ist denn cheaten mit dem Mod im Vergleich mit RM?

Ich will auf rutracker.org (früher torrents.ru) cheaten und brauche in realtiv kurzer Zeit viel Upload (50-60gb/ Tag). 20-30gb upload kann ich auch "normal" pro Tag produzieren, zusätzlich zum cheaten.

Zu rutracker hab ich zum Thema überhaupt nix gefunden, deshalb entschuldigt bitte die noob-Frage.

anon
16.04.10, 13:39
Wenn ich mit fakeup oder multiup arbeite, erscheine ich in der Leecherliste die erste halbe Stunde mit winziger Uploadmenge (50B o.ä.). Fällt also extrem auf. Woran kann das liegen?

That's by design and can't be changed.

Wie "sicher" ist denn cheaten mit dem Mod im Vergleich mit RM?

The RM is safer because it sends the announce correctly, unlike some of these mods. Personally, I use the DHT-Patch mod from my 2.1 pack and the RM.

Ich will auf rutracker.org (früher torrents.ru) cheaten und brauche in realtiv kurzer Zeit viel Upload (50-60gb/ Tag). 20-30gb upload kann ich auch "normal" pro Tag produzieren, zusätzlich zum cheaten.

If you can do 20-30GB of real upload per day, you're better off at using the Original mod (or official uTorrent) with GT and multiplying your real up by 2-2.5x. :happy:

Bl4cky
29.06.10, 13:31
Wenn ich etwas mit "Report" mache zb. NoComplete Report seeder verbindet utorrent nicht mit den Peers von TL aber auf den anderen tracker gehts..

anon
29.06.10, 14:12
From that mod's description:

Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten.