PDA

View Full Version : [BitTorrent] FTN - Invites to donors

shoulder
12.03.10, 20:11
I've gone ahead and given everyone who's donated at least 10 euro's an invite, and in some situations you received more than one if you went above and beyond. We're still evaluating the "donor perks" thread and will decide whether or not we want to go that route and update you on the status of that when we come to a final decision.

I will however continue to hand out invites to donors from here on, but please be aware that if you are caught abusing this privilege you and your inviter and invitees will suffer severe consequences.
Source: FTN

Now take your chance and grab one. :tongue:

SBcheater
12.03.10, 20:30
Source: FTN

Now take your chance and grab one. :tongue:

Let the trading begin :wink2:

Instab
12.03.10, 20:31
Let the trading begin :wink2:

yeah, well, not so much there for trading for ftn i'd say :tongü:

SBcheater
12.03.10, 20:54
yeah, well, not so much there for trading for ftn i'd say :tongue:

well news suggest that there's goona be a huge amount of FTN invites floating around if they really give all 10euro donors an invite.

Blocker
13.03.10, 03:12
yeah, well, not so much there for trading for ftn i'd say :tongue:

Sure ,FTN members maybe have all the trackes that fulfill their needs due to the fact they get a hard tracker to get in :rolling_eyes:

SBcheater
13.03.10, 10:50
Sure ,FTN members maybe have all the trackes that fulfill their needs due to the fact they get a hard tracker to get in :rolling_eyes:

There still are certain things that only few persons have such as access to WDMA or rare sites on internet. so in trading world there's always something to offer, if we think this was that FTN is a high level tracker and its members might already automatically be members of other high level trackers we think in a wrong way as there's so many rare tracker these days .. that this exchanging and trading of invites will never stop..

CindyVer
17.03.10, 11:46
Don't bother trading for FTN ... you will be disappointed.

There is nothing special about it. It's just another 0-day, ratio free tracker.

The only special thing is it's rarity.

hearthrob
17.03.10, 19:03
Don't bother trading for FTN ... you will be disappointed.

There is nothing special about it. It's just another 0-day, ratio free tracker.

The only special thing is it's rarity.

What you said totally make sense. :smile: Its just that one can never come to this reality if he don't have it and the opportunity to experience that its nothing special afterall. Its like chicken and egg theory. :tongue:

Ladrao
19.03.10, 10:29
All the ftn hype is simple matter of economics. Take a tracker with good reputation cut the offer and you have a huge demand. Nothing special about FTN

Blocker
19.03.10, 21:21
All the ftn hype is simple matter of economics. Take a tracker with good reputation cut the offer and you have a huge demand. Nothing special about FTN

Law of supply and demand:tongue: