PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2 - Amazing!

kelly
08.03.10, 16:45
YouTube- Just Cause 2 - Demo Trailer

LOL'ed at the end fight !:klatsch_3:

SealLion
08.03.10, 17:03
very cool, I thought. But how do you jump from the ground up to where the helicopter was. :confused2:
He must've ...er...the player must have bought exoskeleton legs or something like that.

kelly
08.03.10, 17:06
very cool, I thought. But how do you jump from the ground up to where the helicopter was. :confused2:
He must've ...er...the player must have bought exoskeleton legs or something like that.

I think it's similar to 'rapel' thingies in Batman : Arkham Asylum. You shoot it to an object and rope/wire just sucks you in.

saebrtooth
09.03.10, 00:52
ahahaha bazooka lol :biggrin:

SBfreak
09.03.10, 13:12
Dear dear so much violence.I know now how terrorists prepare:tongue:.
Regarding the game.To me it's simply the first game with better graphics.
I was expecting a new main character and some different plot.

leechmodder
09.03.10, 15:16
seems to be a good game. i hope its not as hollow as the original.

cheatos
09.03.10, 20:20
the first one was amazing!
it was very greenish ,full of water = annoyed my eyes.
i stuck on a hard mission then i gave up, i deleted the game :biggrin:

can't wait for this, hope they don't cancel the PC version :frown:

saebrtooth
10.03.10, 03:33
this is not like your average war or spy game, its a bit comical cos they go over the top. If you like a little humor its good but if you like realistic then you might get a little annoyed.

SBfreak
10.03.10, 13:17
this is not like your average war or spy game, its a bit comical cos they go over the top. If you like a little humor its good but if you like realistic then you might get a little annoyed.
I don't see so many humorist parts.
+ it's pretty real.

saebrtooth
10.03.10, 13:32
I don't see so many humorist parts.
+ it's pretty real.

Over the top, like

Being able to jump on fast moving vehicle coming in the towards you and landing without a problem? Phyically impossible.
Blowing up a storage container of poisonous chemical and walking away without a mask
Pulling a bazooka out from nowhere

If thats realistic then science has made leaps and bounds whilst I was not looking

Point 3 was funny and over the top to me. Using overkill bazooka to kill the enemy who has a little gun.

SBfreak
10.03.10, 13:39
Maybe he's not carrying the bazooka always.Maybe it was just a mission.
Haha

Being able to jump on fast moving vehicle coming in the towards you and landing without a problem? Phyically impossible.
Blowing up a storage container of poisonous chemical and walking away without a mask
Pulling a bazooka out from nowhere

That's pretty realistic for a action game.:wink2:

saebrtooth
10.03.10, 13:47
heh yeah i agree its just a game ;)
But then I like to play adventure games and RPG and there is one where you can put like 200 items in a back pack and you cant even see the backpack on the character lol ;)

leechmodder
10.03.10, 20:11
yes the first game was good(i played it on a PS2 when it was released) but a few days ago i played in on the PC and i found it a little dull. i guess that's because its an old tittle.

I haven't played the demo yet, but from what i heard, this game's quite a looker.

yoco
17.03.10, 12:23
YouTube- Just Cause 2 - Exclusive Launch Trailer

dreamer
19.03.10, 08:32
LOL! never played the first but this looks good..
reminds me a lot of GTA: SA with all that impossible stuff that he's doing.
what's the story behind it? a veteran soldier that wants payback?

yoco
24.03.10, 11:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqR8vq2cIyQ

dreamer
25.03.10, 20:01
it's out now.. propered by SKIDROW.
gonna grab and see what I feel about this one

dredream
26.03.10, 05:20
Just Cause 2 sure looks to be a gloriously over the top and exciting third person shooter have to download and see what the fuss is all about. :biggrin:

raffav
31.03.10, 05:32
hehehe, i will download this game to see , i think is very funy rsrs , the video, and the gameplay, seams to be cool

pekamp
31.03.10, 21:41
The Area is HUUUGE and the Avalanche Engine II is pretty nice. The farsight, the graphic and the fast paced action gameplay (combination parachute & rope) are the good things of the game. Sometimes the controls are a bit tricky, story sucks and the game got a bit boring at the end. I was only at 26% chaos at the end of the storyline, so still a lot to go for - and I wasn't like holding back or something...

The story can't be compared to gta, but still, the game is kind of interesting cause of this parachute-to-anywhere-with-rope-pull-thing and the "chaos".

raffav
01.04.10, 17:58
this game , is a little strange hehe , is kind like a mix of games gta , spider man, max still ,
i think you will need to familiarize with the gameplay ,
mouse is very sensitive at this point i didn't like