PDA

View Full Version : George A. Romero Survival of the Dead

yoco
05.03.10, 10:36
Release Date: May 28, 2010 (limited)
Studio: Magnet Releasing (Magnolia Pictures)
Director: George A. Romero
Screenwriter: George A. Romero
Starring: Alan Van Sprang, Kenneth Welsh, Kathleen Munroe, Devon Bostick, Richard Fitzpatrick, Stefano Colacitti, Athena Karkanis
Genre: Horror, Suspense

Like its predecessors, "George A. Romero Survival of the Dead" takes place in a desperate, nightmarish world where the dead walk the earth, relentlessly attacking the living. It is the story of Plum Island – a beautiful refuge whose isolation allows two powerful families to maintain a semblance of order in the wake of the zombie holocaust. But as the inhabitants slowly die off, the two clans become sharply divided: the O'Flynns believe that the undead must be destroyed without exception, while the Muldoons insist that afflicted loved ones be kept "alive" until a cure is found. The result is an escalating showdown with echoes of a classic Western stand-off that erupts in brutality and violence.
YouTube- Survival Of The Dead 2010 - Official Trailer

GotIt
05.03.10, 11:14
I personally didn't find the trailer too interesting, might wait for a second to decide whether or not I'll watch this.

Thanks for sharing!

Snitlev
05.03.10, 13:08
I'm enjoyed ;-) I like George a Romero he ist the Father of Zombies / Dawn of the Dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm waiting for the german start ^^

best regards

system28
05.03.10, 13:15
I´m also looking forward to this movie! Romero for the win!

grebetu
05.03.10, 13:24
Never enough of "of the dead" movies :)

saebrtooth
05.03.10, 13:35
I think it'll be a better XBox Live game than a movie. Its hard to make a movie than really scares people.

SBfreak
05.03.10, 13:37
I think there should be a movie named" Look I made a movie with zombies in it">