PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on TvTorrentz

MiCRON
28.02.10, 13:42
Hello guys! Has anyone tried WM in this tracker?

fakeup
18.05.10, 10:04
Didn't want to create a new thread.

so my question is, any one know if there is any way to cheat on this tracker. I mean a way to fake upload so I wouldn't have to seed for hours to become Probie and such ?

You can pm me if you think it's safer.

shawshankraj
18.05.10, 11:33
you must have to seed for at least 500 hour to become probie and must adopt 2pet and 2 child..
You can cheat for Upload status but you must have seedhour for promotion..

anon
18.05.10, 13:26
Didn't want to create a new thread.

And that's good, because we have this one. Moved.

You can pm me if you think it's safer.

I discourage giving cheating support via PM - unlike posting them here, that won't help other users who need the same information.

Of course, feel free to do it if you want. :smile:

caballero
18.05.10, 22:03
Cheating there is a piece of cake.
Here's a strategy:

First of all, when you get your account you will not be able to download torrents older than one week; you're a "Newbie". What you need is to advance to "Probie" (2GB up/dl, 500 S.H). You get seeding hours from "adopting". Their rules state that you must adopt at least 2 children (full season) and 2 pets (single episodes), if you don't do this after 7 days from registering; 1GB will be taken from your credit (something like ratio :tongue:) every night.

Step 1: Fake Downloading
Pick 4 new torrents to adopt (make sure there's a place for adoption for the torrent before you pick it), then fake download (unless you want the files which I doubt :tongue:). The speeds I used with RM for fake downloading were pretty high, in one occasion I became instant seeder! and all went well. But to be cautious, don't fake download when you're the only leecher ( I did it but I don't care about the account over there).

Step 2: Seeding and becoming a "probie"
When you finish downloading, you become a seeder! and if you choose to adopt the torrent you'll have adopted it by now. Now the seeding hours are increasing, there's no way to cheat on this. However, you also need 2GB upload. I used the waffles method (their peerlist shows too many information!) with speeds up to 1MB (I suppose you could use higher speeds but I wasn't greedy enough to try so :cool:).

Remember, they have something called "buffer hours". These hours are counted after 12 hours of seeding an adopted torrent. When these buffer hours are finished, so is you adoption for this torrent. For example, you seeded an adopted torrents for 20 hours. The buffer hours will be 8 hours, so you have 8 hours before you will be removed from the adoption of this torrent.

Step 3: Enjoying the new title!
When you become a "probie", use similar cheating methods as used before.

fakeup
20.05.10, 14:51
thanks man, I think it sux that one have to seed like crazy to get probie status and that this must be seeded for real. Oh well not every tracker is cheter friendly :(

anon
20.05.10, 15:57
Oh well not every tracker is cheter friendly :(

No tracker is cheater friendly. Some of them are easier to cheat on, though.

What's so good about this site compared to other TV trackers, anyway?

caballero
20.05.10, 17:31
No tracker is cheater friendly. Some of them are easier to cheat on, though.

What's so good about this site compared to other TV trackers, anyway?

When you say others I guess you're talking about BitMeTV or BTN. This tracker is nothing compared to those, I really regret the amount of cheating I did there. Useless if you have others.

anon
20.05.10, 17:51
When you say others I guess you're talking about BitMeTV or BTN.

It was more of TvT.com and FreshOn.TV :happy:

Thanks for the info, you've prevented me from wasting bandwidth on an account I won't use.

fakeup
20.05.10, 18:22
imho freshon is better than tvtorrentz unles its packs you're looking for plus freshon doesn't have such a crazy rules ;)

caballero
21.05.10, 00:14
Regarding packs, I found some packs in IPT and not on TVtorrentz.org

peepin
24.09.10, 04:22
1.5 MB/s WM is working .
I don't want to try higher speed because the overall speed of tracker is around 12MB/s .

Melnot
08.10.10, 12:53
in this tracker there really is no point in seeding since you always have to be seeding anyway

colousit
12.10.10, 22:24
The collection at TvT is pretty immense, I found quite a few shows which i couldn't find at BitmeTV or even Demonoid/Public trackers.. Besides flashing works everytime ;-)

saebrtooth
13.10.10, 01:39
The collection at TvT is pretty immense, I found quite a few shows which i couldn't find at BitmeTV or even Demonoid/Public trackers.. Besides flashing works everytime ;-)

They do have some nice stuff. what speed did u flash at?

colousit
13.10.10, 19:43
some 10-20 GB/sec :P.. It was gradual..

Started with 5GB for 3 seconds.. and no issues for few days, then moved on to higher speeds..
Although I upped there as and when required never kept the buffer..;)

kingpirate
15.10.10, 18:25
cheating there is actually easy i tried RM and RF and both work fine with me , with RF i uploaded 200gb in one week on 1 file 4gb size :eek:

anon
15.10.10, 18:44
with RF i uploaded 200gb in one week on 1 file 4gb size :eek:

Settings, speed, activity on that torrent?

.anakin.
05.11.10, 03:05
just got banned form this tracker. Been using if for a year, seemed very easy to cheat always. got away with everything.
i've been using serenity mod for months now.
yesterday there was maintenance, i could still download today (on the 4th), but just now i am facing the account disabled notice.
curious wether they just found me by chance, having a "raid for cheaters" (mining logs), or upgraded anti-cheat scripts and Serenity mod isn't bulletproof anymore.....
anyone else got banned?

Instab
05.11.10, 03:42
interesting, especially the fact that it happened right after the downtime. curious about other members there ...

peepin
05.11.10, 04:09
My account is few months old somehow I'm still alive, userenity is working fine by people cheating sensibly .

.anakin.
05.11.10, 09:42
My account is few months old somehow I'm still alive, userenity is working fine by people cheating sensibly .

Yup...your right! I used those very insensible Default settings.......:nene:

saebrtooth
05.11.10, 11:03
interesting, especially the fact that it happened right after the downtime. curious about other members there ...

still there, np

anon
05.11.10, 11:55
curious wether they just found me by chance, having a "raid for cheaters" (mining logs), or upgraded anti-cheat scripts and Serenity mod isn't bulletproof anymore.....

Serenity is bulletproof since it sends the announce correctly. You just have to use it right, for example not doing the following:

used those very insensible Default settings.......

Anyway, this could be a mere coincidence instead of a cheating disablement. Why don't you go to their IRC channel (if they have one) to sort this out?

saebrtooth
05.11.10, 13:44
Yup...your right! I used those very insensible Default settings.......:nene:

The tools are there for our use and given quite generously by their authors in this case Owyn. I dont see how u can put blame on the default settings when their is a lot written already on how to use it.

.anakin.
05.11.10, 14:30
The tools are there for our use and given quite generously by their authors in this case Owyn. I dont see how u can put blame on the default settings when their is a lot written already on how to use it.

you misunderstood me, i was only saying i did not use any drastic setting
but it does seem just bad luck then for me

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

uhh, it just me:) too much leechin xD

anon
05.11.10, 14:41
uhh, it just me:) too much leechin xD

So you were disabled for bad ratio/hit & running? :unsure:

fakeup
11.05.11, 12:43
some people here are talking about fake uploading with RM and I was wonderin whether newest mratio is equally effective ?
and will I still have to seed for like for 500hrs to become probie or is that possible to fake that to ?

Currently it looks like this, guide made by tvtorrentz.org:

Perfect start for new members

OK, you really need to advance from Newbie to Probie as fast as possible.

Leave the children (season packs) alone and concentrate on the pets (single episode torrents).
Download and fill all your 10 pet slots, and do it now! That will generate the needed credits and Seeding Hours to advance to Probie.

Tip: All torrents are 50 % Free Download during their first 24 hours on site.

But if I worry about my ratio/credits??

Well, please leave that for later! You have 50 GB Credits on your account when you sign up, just use a cpl of them and start downloading those pets. For example, 10 x 175 MB is not even 2 GB!

Note: Only leech 3 torrents at a time. It's a rule we have here

anon
11.05.11, 15:56
some people here are talking about fake uploading with RM and I was wonderin whether newest mratio is equally effective ?

mRatio is a well-coded and tested tool which should work perfectly.

and will I still have to seed for like for 500hrs to become probie or is that possible to fake that to ?

Faking seed hours site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=Faking+seed+hours+site:sb-innovation.de)

You can fake the seeding (by setting RM/mR to 100% done, or using uSerenity with "Be Seeder" plus no traffic reporting and all files unticked), but you can't fake the time.

fakeup
11.05.11, 16:25
@anon
I'm guessing i have to seed either with ut or something "illegal" ;) , couldn't find anything else. There 's now way to magically fake seed hours and make it 500hrs in say 1 hour just by using some mod/tool.

anon
11.05.11, 21:20
There 's now way to magically fake seed hours and make it 500hrs in say 1 hour

At least you got that part right :wsmile:

fakeup
11.05.11, 22:07
At least you got that part right :wsmile: That wasn't very polite , wouldn't you say?

I wouldn't post that question if I knew the answer, I thought forum is for asking/searching for questions.

Sazzy
12.05.11, 18:22
That wasn't very polite , wouldn't you say?

I wouldn't post that question if I knew the answer, I thought forum is for asking/searching for questions.

I think it's pretty logical that time is measured on the server and not by blindly trusting something you would send. Even if you would send it, there's already so many anti cheat scripts, checking time would probably be the first one made ever.

In other words, your question kinda had it coming ;o) :lol:

fakeup
13.05.11, 09:29
I think it's pretty logical that time is measured on the server and not by blindly trusting something you would send. Even if you would send it, there's already so many anti cheat scripts, checking time would probably be the first one made ever.

Wow, that's very interesting considering the fact I DID NOT mention anywhere in my post below I " blindly trusted " in anything. You've got some imagination there. http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7654/aurrw.gif

@anon
I'm guessing i have to seed either with ut or something "illegal" , couldn't find anything else. There 's now way to magically fake seed hours and make it 500hrs in say 1 hour just by using some mod/tool.

I know very little as far as faking that SH goes, I am not an I.T. person nor do I know how to code hence my question I posted. You know I'm not like you or anon, I don't know everything - i know just something...

anon
13.05.11, 18:51
Wow, that's very interesting considering the fact I DID NOT mention anywhere in my post below I " blindly trusted " in anything.

That's how the opposite of the way seedhours work would be. Hence she mentioning that.

I know very little as far as faking that SH goes, I am not an I.T. person nor do I know how to code hence my question I posted. You know I'm not like you or anon, I don't know everything - i know just something...

Chillax. I don't know everything either.

Sazzy
13.05.11, 18:56
Wow, that's very interesting considering the fact I DID NOT mention anywhere in my post below I " blindly trusted " in anything
If you would actually care to read my post rather than rage about it, you would notice I didn't even say anything about you.

I was talking about the server trusting the information you send to it. It would be silly if the server wouldn't find it suspicious if you say you've been seeding for 10 hours, while you've only been connected for 10 minutes. Even if you could fake this, which you can't, I would highly recommend against it.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
14.05.11, 12:29
so...can i use PMR or Not ? :))

( really question :D )

anon
14.05.11, 18:38
yo dawg pmr is bad dese deys u shud ius rm to falsh n make shur dat workz frst /bay ridin dis thred/

'Sup DS :wavey:

Sazzy
14.05.11, 20:51
yo dawg pmr is bad dese deys u shud ius rm to falsh n make shur dat workz frst /bay ridin dis thred/

Oh grow up :P Seems like it's the first time you've ever seen a stereotype black person speak, posting like that all over the place :lol:

anon
14.05.11, 20:53
posting like that all over the place :lol:

Only when certain conditions are met :shifty:

Anti spam edit plus English translation: you shouldn't use the PMR these days. I'd suggest RM to flash. And you of course should know whether flashing works there or not, this thread will help with that (if it doesn't, then I don't know).

GymTanAndLaundry
14.05.11, 21:10
People kill the English language by disobeying the rules of the language, English people are lazy themselves for the most part, especially kids with the texting language and then many foreigners only learn the very basics and then get nearly everything wrong but still try to talk to you.... and it's such a big effort to try and understand broken english with a ridiculous lack of vocabulary and a heavy accent, I'm sure it's embarassing for the speaker as well as annoying for the person who's trying to understand. For a non-native speaker you have really good english writing ability anon. In fact, I would go as far to say it's better than many english peoples writing ability... ;) I was surprised to see your native language is Spanish.

Sazzy
14.05.11, 21:46
a heavy accent

Not trying to bitch, but getting rid of an accent is insanely hard imho :P After all these years, my accent is still quite obvious (though not heavy, of course).

GymTanAndLaundry
14.05.11, 22:10
Not trying to bitch, but getting rid of an accent is insanely hard imho :P After all these years, my accent is still quite obvious (though not heavy, of course).

Yeah, I mean english isn't very phonetic so often people use similar sounds and mispronounce the words. Like some people say "dat" because they can't make the "th" sound to say "that". I've noticed many foreigners can't make "th" sound and say DAT, DERE, DEM, DA instead of That, there, them, the etc etc. I mean you can get away with it in English because people still know what you mean and the pronounciation isn't so intricate to understandable communication, but for instance, I've been learning Polish and that language is so phonetic and uses symbols to denote the specific sound combinations that need to be made that if I would say things wrong in the way many non-english speakers do when they speak English then the Polish would actually find me very hard to understand because I would be saying the word completely wrong.

English generally (British or American english) when spoken is naturally spoken with a comparatively softer accent to that than of say any germanic, scandanavian or slavic language. So when people with these mother tongues speak English, especially beginners - it can be as difficult to understand the person speaking as much as it is difficult for the non-native speaker to try and soften their accent. There is a strain on both ends. I know the difficulty, because I have it in reverse. My accent is quite soft so when I try to say words in Polish I have to make so much effort to make the heavier accent sounds without sounding like I am speaking Polish with a british accent, lthe vibrating R for example - it's like tongue gymnastics for me because my tongue never needs to do that kind of crap when I speak english with my native accent.

I suppose it's an issue of correct pronounciation, rather than the sound of your voice (accent). Of course pronounciation, accent and dialect are all intricately connected... but by working on pronounciation your accent can and will become less noticeable to native speakers... this is what I've found from my own language experience ;)

Sazzy
15.05.11, 00:43
the vibrating R for example - it's like tongue gymnastics for me because my tongue never needs to do that kind of crap when I speak english with my native accent.

Ahh yes, that one was/is quite annoying to get rid of, as well :P Still struggling with that at times :lol:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
15.05.11, 07:33

'Sup DS :wavey:

fo' shizzle my nizzle i will try someT-else

'Sup anon ! Peace out ! :))

;)

fakeup
15.05.11, 16:31
I think it's pretty logical that time is measured on the server and not by blindly trusting something you would send.

If you would actually care to read my post rather than rage about it, you would notice I didn't even say anything about you. I was talking about the server trusting (...) Really? strange cause I had a funny feeling you were refering to this underlined part of my post...

@anon
I'm guessing i have to seed either with ut or something "illegal" , couldn't find anything else. There 's now way to magically fake seed hours and make it 500hrs in say 1 hour just by using some mod/tool.

And here (correct me if i'm wrong) is your opinion about my post and trying to ask this question

I don't know everything either. No kidding

That's how the opposite of the way seedhours work would be. Hence she mentioning that. um... come again ?

flowerorange
15.05.11, 19:05
The ratio system of this tracker is very strange. At first i even dont know what "child" , "pet" and "adopt" means, i thought they were something category :<..
i just wonder if i could jump to the seeder list as if i had the file?
any grammar faults? plz tell me.

anon
15.05.11, 19:13
The ratio system of this tracker is very strange. At first i even dont know what "child" , "pet" and "adopt" means, i thought they were something category :<..

If they offer Scene releases, RARed or unpacked, then why not. Just make sure there are no text files called "you got this from xyz.org" or something similar. I don't see their scripts being so great anyway.

Or you can go to a less mind-boggling tracker... their "adoption" system isn't going to work for the others if you cheat, anyway.

I only correct errors which dramatically change the sense of a sentence. :happy:

GymTanAndLaundry
15.05.11, 19:14

I'm not a member there, but I would strike a guess that they are userclasses? Can anybody clarify for orangeflower? :p

anon
15.05.11, 19:35
I'm not a member there, but I would strike a guess that they are userclasses?

They aren't. They referred to individual episodes, series, and adopting was seeding all those. Or something like that. It's probably in the review...

flowerorange
15.05.11, 19:53
They aren't. They referred to individual episodes, series, and adopting was seeding all those. Or something like that. It's probably in the review...
thanx , i have completely understood what the system means. the system just wanna to make sure every torrents are well seeded. maybe something old stuff could be found there.

fuzzy
27.07.11, 18:20
To answer a few questions:
Yes you can jump on the list of seeders if you have the file. They actually encourage that, and recommend you do so on other trackers if you like, thus promoting the whole torrenting mantra. Anyway their whole purpose is TV archiving and one might be surprised on the shows they have around there.
Yes they have user classes but those don't really matter much.
The current seed time limit is 12h per day and you should be seeding 2 episodes and 2 season packs or 4 season packs (or more).
Upload is not really an issue! If you seed the required time you'll definitely be on your way.

If you decide to cheat, which I personally don't recommend but it's quite easy and feasible!
Use mRatio as it gives you quite an easier control when handling multiple torrents, and don't go crazy on the upload as it doesn't really matter that much anyway. They have some advanced scripts written for detecting cheaters but as their staff is quite large: 1 person + Mods, there is not much time to bounce cheaters off. Anyway as long as there is availability on the torrents they don't really care.

btw: I quit freshontv forcibly, some 2 years ago and after trying to find the right tracker to replace it with, TVTz was where i stopped especially because it's (arguably) hassle free and they have RSS, a thing freshontv didn't have back then and might not have now.

cainly
04.09.11, 15:55
This tracker is fairly easy to cheat on. I use vuze 4.6.0.0

I have flashed over 3gb at fairly high speeds.
Also if you want to adopt children or pets without downloading, what I do is set "show as seeder", and go to the files tab, and mark all the files as "do not dl"

I will post more info if this works in the long run. It's only been like 5 hours or so.

anon
04.09.11, 18:56
Also if you want to adopt children or pets without downloading, what I do is set "show as seeder", and go to the files tab, and mark all the files as "do not dl"

The idea behind the adoption system is that you help improve retention by taking care of those shows. :unsure:

cainly
08.09.11, 00:54
The idea behind the adoption system is that you help improve retention by taking care of those shows. :unsure:

Yes, but the adoption is mandatory and therefore if you don't have the minimum amount of adoptions, your credit goes down and you can lose your account.
You dont need to cheat on this tracker as its fairly easy to maintain, but for someone who wants a quick way to boost seeding hours or even to prevent your account from getting disabled, my method will work fine.

---------- Post added at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:50 ----------

Does anyone know if ghost seeding works on this tracker, if so how long?