PDA

View Full Version : Boards where Sharecash is allowed?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.02.10, 15:26
anybody know's some place's where sharecash uploading host is allowed ?
or adf.ly ? :biggrin:

anon
11.02.10, 17:12
I don't know any, but if the question here is making money with your uploads, there are several boards allowing Hotfile links. More info:
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting (http://www.hotfile.com/affiliate.html)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.02.10, 17:55
I don't know any, but if the question here is making money with your uploads, there are several boards allowing Hotfile links. More info:
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting (http://www.hotfile.com/affiliate.html)

but if the question here is making money with your uploads

exactly :biggrin:

there are several boards allowing Hotfile links.

i think moust of the boards allow hotfile uploading service but hofile pays very low for number of hits downloands...per example with hotfile on a 1000 hits ou will make i think around 5$ or maybe more but on the ShareCash with 1000 hits you can make around 200$ ...surecash pays well because they have that questionnaire until de download starts

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.02.10, 08:41
Since i don't want to make another thread i will ask here
anyway this is my noob info thread :biggrin:

do you guys know any filehosting website free that host unlimited your filles ,,with max filesize around 1gb and never delete the acoount even if you forget to login for ..one year ?

also what ftp can you recomand me guys ? :biggrin:

anon
18.02.10, 16:48
do you guys know any filehosting website free that host unlimited your filles ,,with max filesize around 1gb and never delete the acoount even if you forget to login for ..one year ?

What do you think of Nakido (http://www.nakido.com/)?

Unlimited Upload & Download
Unlimited Storage & File Size
Files Stay Forever

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.02.10, 17:23
What do you think of Nakido (http://www.nakido.com/)?

have you tried my friend ? to have some feedback from you
i know that are other that say the same thing and after 1 mounth 2 they delete your filles..that's i'm worry about...but i will sure will try this one :top:

Thanks

anon
18.02.10, 17:24
have you tried my friend ? to have some feedback from you

Never tried it myself but it looks like what you need...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.02.10, 17:28
Never tried it myself but it looks like what you need...

yep ..it'is :top:
i have already around 6GB of ebooks that i must tranfer now from one file hosting to another one

Pickle
18.02.10, 17:48
mediafire maybe.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.02.10, 18:33
mediafire maybe.

i have thinked about mediafire..i have also account overthere..but i don't know if they will keep my filles if i "forgive" to login some long time

i saw that has 200mb max but it's not a problem

made an account also on nakido but they have some error when i try to upload multiple filles because i can't select multiple filles to upload :confused:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.02.10, 00:30
now i have 3 or 4 :biggrin:

filefactory
mediafire
4shared
nakido :klatsch_3:

but still i don't have a very board ( or one more :biggrin: ) where i can add some adf.ly links

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.03.10, 17:57
DS back again :biggrin:

2 questions i have my friends

1) Who is the best of the best,best software for clearing internet traces,,coockies..temp..and stuff like that.caz i need one

2) can you recomand me a paid VPN service that it's good,low price and maybe can i chose from different ip's country's ?

anon
07.03.10, 17:58
I can help you with the first one: CCleaner. Of course, browsers also have their own function to delete all traces.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.03.10, 18:01
I can help you with the first one: CCleaner. Of course, browsers also have their own function to delete all traces.

thanks anon my friend :top: you are always the fastest :tongue:

a few hours back i have tried a free VPN and one of my accounts..(not trackers accounts) has been ASAP sent to the admin because the IP that i have was already used.

The bad thing on the free VPN servers,proxy :frown: