PDA

View Full Version : private trackers

zatoicchi
04.01.08, 09:06
would someone know if utorrent multi10x or 100x works on sct? any input would be greatly be appreciated...

Snakedoctor
13.01.08, 18:29
it works but it's to risky to use it on ScT

you will get cought sooner or later. i would recommend utorrent seeder or download as uplaod by limiting speed to 100kb/s or shu mod or no report.

zatoicchi
14.01.08, 05:06
i would recommend utorrent seeder or download as uplaod by limiting speed to 100kb/s

sorry for the noob question but is that mod -NoComplete_Report-Seeder to use and for download as uplaod cant find the mod for utorrent .

Manas
14.01.08, 06:39
Dunno which mod Snakie means, but I would recommend the Shu Mod.

The uTorrent Mods are all bit risky and shouldn't be tried on high level trackers. You can use any setting from the shu mod except the client spoof- they all work. But use normal speeds and fake at torrents with many peers.

CoreCore
17.01.08, 10:47
Just my 2 cents

i seed with a normal client all i can and then if my raito is low, use a emulation program to get your ratio back up

prob the safest way to do things and of course watch your UL speed.

Snakedoctor
17.01.08, 21:34
sorry for the noob question but is that mod -NoComplete_Report-Seeder to use and for download as uplaod cant find the mod for utorrent .

it's a mod in the uTraitor v2 Pack,i have used it on many sites and not been cought.

ChiefCRO
22.01.08, 11:40
did u use it on some high level tracker like trance traffic, feed the net or FTWR?

Manas
22.01.08, 14:09
He tested it on Bitme, ScT and many other Trackers. And by the way: a high level tracker is only high because of its rarity... not because of the good scripts :wink:

Oink wasn't a high level tracker but had the best anti cheat scripts, remember? :wink:

Kaoru
26.01.08, 18:54
i download at 200 kb/s and upload ate 40 kb/s for me 10x mod is the best, give me a good ratio :)

holycow510
30.01.08, 06:07
Oink wasn't a high level tracker but had the best anti cheat scripts, remember? :wink:

Oink will always be remembered for its music, disabled invites, and its anti cheating script.

CakeMix
21.02.08, 14:57
Oink will always be remembered for its music, disabled invites, and its anti cheating script.

And don't forget its hard headed moderators.:cool2: