PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Fix STALKER : Call Of Pripyat Crashes, Launch Errors, X-Ray Engine Issues & More

SBfreak
06.02.10, 13:32
The English version of the long awaited S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Call Of Pripyat (CoP) has finally hit the shelves. Russian version of this game was released back in November 2009. Although there were numerous RUS to English translation patches, subtitles, menu fixes, etc around, the NA and EU versions of the game which are targeted specifically at English speaking users are now out. If you’ve played the previous two STALKER games, most of you would agree with me when I say they had great gameplay. But they did also contain a ton of bugs.

FILEnetworks Blog: Fix STALKER : Call Of Pripyat Crashes, Launch Errors, X-Ray Engine Issues & More (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/02/fix-stalker-call-of-pripyat-crashes.html)

SealLion
06.02.10, 17:06
Interesting find. This is the 1st STALKER game that I've downloaded. Now that I see these potential problems, and hopefully succcessul patches, on a personal note, I sure as hell hope all this works as I'd hate to feel that I just downloaded something that doesn't work at all.

SBfreak
06.02.10, 17:27
You should try "Showdow of Cernobyl" with the "Oblivion Lost mod"
It's better than this.

kelly
06.02.10, 19:33
^ +1. Oblivion most adds the real glory to Stalker..I had playedand completed Stalker with Oblivion mod. I must say that the mod really adds to the charm. Oblivon mod was designed with what Stalker developers wanted it initially to be.

SealLion
06.02.10, 20:30
Did any of you guys find the cr**k file that suppossedly came with STALKER. All there is, is a 'setup file', as expected, yet the NFO file states to install the cr**k into the program's directory. I'm not talking about not placing in a serial number when asked to do so.

slikrapid
06.02.10, 21:57
Although there were numerous RUS to English translation patches, subtitles, menu fixes, etc around, the NA and EU versions of the game which are targeted specifically at English speaking users are now out.

not sure why do people bother with all this, all they had to do is wait for the scene release...waiting not an option? :wink:

Did any of you guys find the cr**k file that suppossedly came with STALKER. All there is, is a 'setup file', as expected, yet the NFO file states to install the cr**k into the program's directory. I'm not talking about not placing in a serial number when asked to do so.

you're talking about the razor release? did you try the cr*ckfix (2010-02-06)?

2. Copy cr*ck to GameDirbin

SealLion
06.02.10, 22:32

you're talking about the razor release? did you try the cr*ckfix (2010-02-06)?

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Where is it. It's not anywhere to be found.